Author Topic: BFG says train really heavy 5x5 style 3 days a week  (Read 29233 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: BFG says train really heavy 5x5 style 3 days a week
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2013, 05:16:43 PM »
groink come on down to the gym then make that assesment, i hate to say but you will eat every word you typed........guaranteed!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2013, 05:20:41 PM »
groink, im gona post a picture up in about 6 weeks, both of you will eat every word you ever spit or typed, and I will make sure to display a shut down!  When i was 240 lbs, i had a muscle to fat ratio test, i was 211 lbs of muscle out of 240 lbs of bodyweight, this was in 2003, you might want to prepare for the owning thats coming.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2013, 05:25:29 PM »
no muscle maturity..............lo l..................here i have 22 inch arms back in 2010

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2013, 05:26:44 PM »
bouncer post your arm pic..............a whole 15 inch arms at 227 lbs!

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2013, 05:29:55 PM »
groink come on down to the gym then make that assesment, i hate to say but you will eat every word you typed........guaranteed!

And you will be eating 7 orders of onion rings !!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2013, 05:30:30 PM »
no separation or muscle maturity, here 2003 21 inch arms

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2013, 05:31:08 PM »
bouncer and groink.................S hut Down!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2013, 05:34:07 PM »
 BFG?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2013, 05:35:58 PM »
Butt Fucker Groink    aka    Bouncer Fucks Groink.................. ......OWNED!

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2013, 05:39:51 PM »
no separation or muscle maturity, here 2003 21 inch arms

What were you injecting cheez wiz directly into your arm ?....to save you the trouble of eating it and having it turn into fat ?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2013, 05:51:05 PM »
groink, im gona post a picture up in about 6 weeks, both of you will eat every word you ever spit or typed, and I will make sure to display a shut down!  When i was 240 lbs, i had a muscle to fat ratio test, i was 211 lbs of muscle out of 240 lbs of bodyweight, this was in 2003, you might want to prepare for the owning thats coming.

those tests are bullshit bro. Even things such as blood glucose levels can affect how your muscles look. Ever wonder why some guys look fantastic and really dont start looking like bodybuilders until they use insulin? and others get nothing? Why does HGH turn some guys into fucking flat diabetics? Gronk's genetics are cream of the crop dude....better than mine. better than most pros....your dellusional but ive read a few of your posts when your not high or cracked out of your mind and your a smart guy cswole, start acting like it....your a stocky white guy.

I mean your around venice every day listening to advanced bodybuilders, either things they say goes in one ear out the other or they are playing some kind of joke on you as in how fast can we get this guy to kill himself......Id be curious to hear what those guys are telling you and who is advising you. There is an old post by no one adressing Tbombz, from a long time ago...tbombz neve took the advice, maybe you should. I did....and came back bigger and leaner..

...taking hormones is an art and you clearly have no idea what the fuck you are doing. And Im sorry but I cant help but think that chris cormier is part of some inside joke going on  with the guys down there in venice for helping you.
l

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2013, 05:58:15 PM »
I was training at golds Venice weighing 265 21 inch arms while bouncer was using nautilus machines weighing 170, and when groink was walking around his gym at 35 thinking he's big!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2013, 06:00:06 PM »
Flinstones I don't even train or stay near Venice anymore, I go there when the fuck I want

dustin

« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2013, 06:01:50 PM »
I was training at golds Venice weighing 265 21 inch arms while bouncer was using nautilus machines weighing 170, and when groink was walking around his gym at 35 thinking he's big!

Yes, but did you shut the place down?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2013, 06:09:55 PM »
Flinstones I don't even train or stay near Venice anymore, I go there when the fuck I want

Im just being real with you bro, Im gonna shoot you straight.

your not the prettiest guy, but your stocky, 6 feet tall, have tatoos and your white. If you want any chance, of working as some kind of bouncer at a club and picking up a few 5's 's who like "big guys" you can do it. the way you look now, you wouldnt even get a job as a bouncer down here dude...
l

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2013, 06:17:28 PM »
Im just being real with you bro, Im gonna shoot you straight.

your not the prettiest guy, but your stocky, 6 feet tall, have tatoos and your white. If you want any chance, of working as some kind of bouncer at a club and picking up a few 5's 's who like "big guys" you can do it. the way you look now, you wouldnt even get a job as a bouncer down here dude...

Cswol was the bouncer they stick way in the back by the kitchen. And at the end of the night, when the rest of us in the "money" spots were counting our tips and deciding what chick to bone... We tell him to grab a broom and SHUT THE PLACE DOWN .  :D  SeaWorld  has the genetics of a day laborer !!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2013, 06:30:47 PM »
Cswol was the bouncer they stick way in the back by the kitchen. And at the end of the night, when the rest of us in the "money" spots were counting our tips and deciding what chick to bone... We tell him to grab a broom and SHUT THE PLACE DOWN .  :D  SeaWorld  has the genetics of a day laborer !!

lol. ;D..

its wierd. Some guys can take gear, gain shitloads of weight,  get big and strong, the gear  still "work" but they dont resemble bodybuilders or even weightlifters. I believe insulin resistance  and insulin sensitivity plays a huge role and it is largely related to insulin i mean it has to be..convinced cswole-type 2

.....when I started using FDA HGH, 4iu ed...at first i looked awesome, but with time that stuff made me so insulin resistant. I mean I kept getting leaner and leaner but I  looked flat all the time no matter how much test i took...., went to walmart got my bottle of humulin-R for 25 bucks... and looked like a bodybuilder again  a matter of days.... I dont care what anyone says about insulin I have not used it much but the shit works and works better than any compound i have ever taken. Makes me leaner, tighter, explain that one.
l

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2013, 06:35:07 PM »
flinstones, I was a bouncer at the biggest clubs in los angeles for over 6 years, Ive done it all son, I was bodyguard for famous rappers son! I dont know who the fuck you think your talkin to.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2013, 06:38:52 PM »
I would love to get groink, bouncer, and flinstones in the gym, I would own each one of you, and tell you its still your muthafuckin set, problem is, you couldnt lift the weight or hit your set!

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2013, 06:40:19 PM »
lol. ;D..

its wierd. Some guys can take gear, gain shitloads of weight,  get big and strong, the gear  still "work" but they dont resemble bodybuilders or even weightlifters. I believe insulin resistance  and insulin sensitivity plays a huge role and it is largely related to insulin i mean it has to be..convinced cswole-type 2

.....when I started using FDA HGH, 4iu ed...at first i looked awesome, but with time that stuff made me so insulin resistant. I mean I kept getting leaner and leaner but I  looked flat all the time no matter how much test i took...., went to walmart got my bottle of humulin-R for 25 bucks... and looked like a bodybuilder again  a matter of days.... I dont care what anyone says about insulin I have not used it much but the shit works and works better than any compound i have ever taken. Makes me leaner, tighter, explain that one.

That's what i have heard and seen myself.

Insulin is just SO fucking tricky to figure out...for me anyway , and the results can be all over the map. Also going into a coma isn't great.

I tried insulin August of last year, gained 15 pounds in less than a week, almost went into a coma three times and said fuck that after a week. And i had everything laid out for me, timing, dosage...down to the gram of carb by a top amatuer...still almost killed me..not for me.

The Idol

« Reply #120 on: July 08, 2013, 06:44:01 PM »
That's what i have heard and seen myself.

Insulin is just SO fucking tricky to figure out...for me anyway , and the results can be all over the map. Also going into a coma isn't great.

I tried insulin August of last year, gained 15 pounds in less than a week, almost went into a coma three times and said fuck that after a week. And i had everything laid out for me, timing, dosage...down to the gram of carb by a top amatuer...still almost killed me..not for me.

Evidently the comas must have fallen on leg day.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2013, 06:45:39 PM »
groink what city do you live in

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2013, 06:46:29 PM »
Evidently the comas must have fallen on leg day.

I see the speck of diarrhea has returned  :D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: July 08, 2013, 06:48:52 PM »
groink what city you live in, I will personally come to your gym and shut you down at your city home gym, then you will be remembered as the old guy who got shut the fuck down by CSWOL

The Idol

« Reply #124 on: July 08, 2013, 06:51:12 PM »
I see the speck of diarrhea has returned  :D
What about your quads, hams, calves, glutes, erector spinae, lats, traps, neck, forearms? Are we all going to just pretend your a bodybuilder while cswole actually lifts the real weights?