Author Topic: BFG says train really heavy 5x5 style 3 days a week  (Read 29418 times)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Re: BFG says train really heavy 5x5 style 3 days a week
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2013, 07:46:43 PM »
oh no, is a "vieled threat" next  ::)

Boring. Predictable.

not at all
tired of you
crying to ron
like a 12 year
old girl you
can wallow in
the fact that feeding
your massive ego
come sbefore everything
else in your life

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2013, 09:05:30 PM »
bro you update pic, your chest traps and shoulders disappeared, your arms came up tho.........looks like your training just aint up to par!  What you weighing in at, whats your current body weight?

you look awful cswol...its the guys 200-215-220 who look 240 250 that have it going on. Shit I know a guy only 215 with 19.5 inch arms who looks better than me....looks 250.

.you need to go on a legit diet, on some trt  from a doc and get down to a healthy fit 200 pounds or so. Then slowly recomposition your body from there...your 6 feet? if you do it right and you stay lean you will never need to weigh more than 220 pounds in your life to look like an absolute monster. 280lbs ::)  give me a break dude. Should of seen me out at the club last night, all these juiced to the gills bouncers mad dogging my whopping 225lb body, these guys were all the typical test heads..250 260 etc....my point is..stats mean shit bro. they mean absolutely fuck all........its comes down to  your frame, muscle shape, structure, andhow much lean muscle you have on you. mark my word there are 190lb guys with legit 17- 18 inch arms all over america who wipe the floor with you.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2013, 09:15:27 PM »
Wait a minute...you have no abs, quads, hams, glutes, calves. Always posing with 5/6 of your body covered. That's not bodybuilding.

above average pro arms and pro delts.....chest was never bad just not as good as the other parts.  very thick back...regardless of what sev and the haters said. ,His legs looked beyond good Ive seen pics...thick, muscular seperated legs and calves that any non competitor would be 100% satisfied with. never seen his hams or ass and i dont thnk any straight guy would want to are there things? ;)

lastly Huge quads do not make for a pleasing physique for every day life, at the club, etc... This is coming from a very big, lean dude.... with the exception of forearms and traps every single bodypart on  groink's body at his best was better than mine on my heaviest cycle. arms are about the same size but his are more dense than mine.  I would be smiling ear to ear if i woke up with his legs tomorrow....but Im not training them hard any time soon.
I dont know you but if your going to insult someone the least you could do is be honest, especially when you cant even back it up.  It's just annoying...
l

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2013, 09:28:07 PM »
above average pro arms and pro delts.....chest was never bad just not as good as the other parts.  very thick back...regardless of what sev and the haters said. ,His legs looked beyond good Ive seen pics...thick, muscular seperated legs and calves that any non competitor would be 100% satisfied with. never seen his hams or ass and i dont thnk any straight guy would want to are there things? ;)

lastly Huge quads do not make for a pleasing physique for every day life, at the club, etc... This is coming from a very big, lean dude.... with the exception of forearms and traps every single bodypart on  groink's body at his best was better than mine on my heaviest cycle. arms are about the same size but his are more dense than mine.  I would be smiling ear to ear if i woke up with his legs tomorrow....but Im not training them hard any time soon.
I dont know you but if your going to insult someone the least you could do is be honest, especially when you cant even back it up.  It's just annoying...

Thanks Flint, appreciate a credible person getting my back.  These  trolls just spout utter fucking nonsense

The truth is, I'm not a competitive bodybuilder and have no desire to look like one...I look exactly the way I want to, given my genetics, age and structure.  Looking great in a T shirt and shorts is the reality of my physique aspirations..i don't walk around, the beach with my shirt off , or hit the pool parties.  I'm 49 and my GF would punch me in the balls if I carried on like that. 110%   truth.

epic_alien

« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2013, 11:27:20 PM »
So that's a no on the pic then ?  ;)

you again? still?  ok one more time, this is a bodybuilding forum. You dont bodybuild, you are a rec drug abusing loser, who has no legs and is  half a century old.

stop begging for pics, you dont measure up to a competitor, what about that dont you get?

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2013, 11:33:12 PM »
you again? still?  ok one more time, this is a bodybuilding forum. You dont bodybuild, you are a rec drug abusing loser, who has no legs and is  half a century old.

stop begging for pics, you dont measure up to a competitor, what about that dont you get?

And yet i make you look like SHIT....hahahaaaaa you fucking frog faced turd.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2013, 12:54:17 AM »
whatever you say chubb rock   ::)

My physique speaks for itself. No need to defend it.

And, yes, you weigh more than I do.  Most obese people weigh more than me, I'm not getting your point.
thought you didn't listen to hip hop, or is this something from your dj-ing days?

And cswol, what is the point of getting to 300? You could be 205 and shredded...not to mention healthy as well.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2013, 01:53:43 AM »
thought you didn't listen to hip hop, or is this something from your dj-ing days?

And cswol, what is the point of getting to 300? You could be 205 and shredded...not to mention healthy as well.

Ha...nice catch P.  Thats old school

The Idol

« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2013, 03:02:16 AM »

You sound mad that your pal's physique has been judged. Do you have any photos of his legs? I've only seen the one he always used to post and it's pathetic but you evidently have others. May we them?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2013, 07:51:29 AM »
flinstones and groins.........its guys you speak of and guys like groink I shut down in the gym everyday, twink fest!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2013, 09:47:50 AM »
You sound mad that your pal's physique has been judged. Do you have any photos of his legs? I've only seen the one he always used to post and it's pathetic but you evidently have others. May we them?

I dont keep other guy's legs on my harddrive bro ;D   it was a picture of his quads and calves from a good year or two ago... They resembled   an advanced bodybuilder. big, thick, and seperated that would make any girl wet.......he was in short socks...cargo shorts i believe
Compared to his arms obviously there were not a strength, no shit...if they did he'd have pro size legs, and instead of complimenting his physique id probably laugh at him, as massive  tree trunk thighs look horrible. .

I havent posted  on this sight in 6 months.... and most certainly did not come here to argue  about another man's quadriceps. IMO the ideal physique for at the gym, everyday life, and the envy of men and lust of women is huge overpowering arms, overpowering  delts- those two parts can never be too big. A tight waiste an average sized waiste (not to shallow though...a waiste too small can make you look like a homo trust me i know and this is one of my problems and why I think some guys can look better with the use of insulin) ,developed but not  oversized traps as it can make one look narrow and a biit "apelike" IMO,, and legs like an elite sprinter/track star. The Chest should be developed but never out of  proportion, especially if you dont have the arms to rock it or you'll look like captain upperbody, a superhero nobody wants to be on halloween. MattyH knows this very well...
Im joking matt :)

l

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2013, 10:08:47 AM »
how many pullups you have in ya groins? I own you in every department known to iron pumpers.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2013, 10:43:51 AM »
Groink has got a great physique but cswol at 2886lbs(MettlerToledo industrial scale) is just on another level of big.
Age wise both are on archaic footing - should a street fight occur then a nearby museum might house the drama.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2013, 11:32:20 AM »
Groink has lost all his intensity and dedication in the gym, his update pics are all arms, I'm pushing him to get off his ass and complete that physique at 50, he definitely has some of the best arms for 50, if we don't push each other and talk shit then it's easy to become stuck on the keyboard typing on getbig, today we all begin a new day, lets make the most of it.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2013, 11:37:56 AM »
groink has a good chest, good delts, small whaiste ... ok legs, very good arms.... not many on here have any case to bash...

also ( no homo)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2013, 11:40:42 AM »
Yeah I think groins had a good physique I hope in 10 years I can still be fat Chubb rock so I can keep sizing him down, I have to give it to the getbig haters you guys brought me out of my half ass training and back to my serious ways in te gym, today I hope to push myself even more, thanks fellas!

The Idol

« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2013, 11:41:42 AM »
I dont keep other guy's legs on my harddrive bro ;D   it was a picture of his quads and calves from a good year or two ago... They resembled   an advanced bodybuilder. big, thick, and seperated that would make any girl wet.......he was in short socks...cargo shorts i believe
Compared to his arms obviously there were not a strength, no shit...if they did he'd have pro size legs, and instead of complimenting his physique id probably laugh at him, as massive  tree trunk thighs look horrible. .

I havent posted  on this sight in 6 months.... and most certainly did not come here to argue  about another man's quadriceps. IMO the ideal physique for at the gym, everyday life, and the envy of men and lust of women is huge overpowering arms, overpowering  delts- those two parts can never be too big. A tight waiste an average sized waiste (not to shallow though...a waiste too small can make you look like a homo trust me i know and this is one of my problems and why I think some guys can look better with the use of insulin) ,developed but not  oversized traps as it can make one look narrow and a biit "apelike" IMO,, and legs like an elite sprinter/track star. The Chest should be developed but never out of  proportion, especially if you dont have the arms to rock it or you'll look like captain upperbody, a superhero nobody wants to be on halloween. MattyH knows this very well...
Im joking matt :)

Whatever dude. I've seen the same photos everyone else has and groink or whatever gimmick he is using these days has zero legs, back , neck, forearms, abs, lower back. He'd get smoked in a contest.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2013, 11:45:19 AM »
Arce and myself confirmed groins is all arms these days

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2013, 01:35:37 PM »
Groink I just shut the gym down on my first set...10 plates 5 each side hammer strength flat bench 10 reps, shut the gym down on point first set in!

ukjeff

« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2013, 01:37:02 PM »
Groink I just shut the gym down on my first set...10 plates 5 each side hammer strength flat bench 10 reps, shut the gym down on point first set in!
Did you fart during the set?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2013, 02:59:29 PM »
No I yelled.......I'm a beast!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2013, 04:34:12 PM »
know Ive been out of the loop a while but this cswole some kind of joke or gimmick? Ithere is no way this guy is serious.... he's  got 200lbs of lean tissue on him at 6 feet tall (which isnt much) and that's being a little generous
l

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2013, 04:43:45 PM »
know Ive been out of the loop a while but this cswole some kind of joke or gimmick? Ithere is no way this guy is serious.... he's  got 200lbs of lean tissue on him at 6 feet tall (which isnt much) and that's being a little generous

Yup. Bouncer called it @ 195, you are saying 200....that's about right.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2013, 04:56:57 PM »
flinstones and groins.........its guys you speak of and guys like groink I shut down in the gym everyday, twink fest!

the sad thing is for a guy who has been training so long your "technically" a beginner....you obviously have some serious health issues going on and i would get them checked out. The reason Im telling you this is because the look you had to your face was not fat as much as it was swollen, your fat but not THAT fat..... those kidneys are trying to tell you something brother.
l

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2013, 05:11:57 PM »
the sad thing is for a guy who has been training so long your "technically" a beginner....you obviously have some serious health issues going on and i would get them checked out. The reason Im telling you this is because the look you had to your face was not fat as much as it was swollen, your fat but not THAT fat..... those kidneys are trying to tell you something brother.

True...he has a beginners build. No muscle maturity, no roundness or pop in his muscle bellies, zero separation.  He looks like the fat kid in high school who started working out and taking creatine..."for football"....hahahahaaaaaaa  :D

I would hope he's marginally stronger than me. He outweighs me by 50 pounds and is ten years yOunger then me.