Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 355409 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #425 on: July 15, 2013, 08:21:47 AM »
You're in Love and Lay it Down! Some of the nicest guitar riffs ever! Warren Dimartini very underrated guitarist!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #426 on: July 15, 2013, 08:22:02 AM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #427 on: July 15, 2013, 08:23:12 AM »
warren demartini became like a guitar god during the ratt heyday, he could shred for sure, he was like one of the best!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #428 on: July 15, 2013, 08:24:32 AM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #429 on: July 15, 2013, 08:25:40 AM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #430 on: July 15, 2013, 08:28:28 AM »

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #431 on: July 15, 2013, 08:51:26 AM »
Good luck with your prep
"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #432 on: July 15, 2013, 08:55:28 AM »

when you come to party with me and Tito24 in Amsterdam, we will listen to this song at the Bunny Club in the red light district.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #433 on: July 15, 2013, 09:10:57 AM »
fitness frenzy, you know john my buddy owns grey area, i was there year n half ago, I stayed at the american hotel at the square, I will try to dig up my grey area pics

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #434 on: July 15, 2013, 09:16:08 AM »
Cswol, It's time to prove the haters wrong. This is my favorite song from Ratt. What goes around, comes around! It's time to be a legend.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #435 on: July 15, 2013, 09:34:43 AM »
shizzo always,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fitness frenzy i cant find my sim card with all my grey area pics of me and jon in front of grey area, i will find them tho

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #436 on: July 15, 2013, 09:37:18 AM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #437 on: July 15, 2013, 09:53:08 AM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #438 on: July 15, 2013, 10:00:32 AM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #439 on: July 15, 2013, 11:29:41 AM »
That's why u take low doses of cocktails and switch them each month

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #440 on: July 15, 2013, 11:34:23 AM »
fitness frenzy, you know john my buddy owns grey area, i was there year n half ago, I stayed at the american hotel at the square, I will try to dig up my grey area pics

amsterdam rocks, bro. :-)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #441 on: July 15, 2013, 11:34:40 AM »
Many people don't know the positive effects if cocktails at one month period, especially if your using all fast acting agents, then the next month you totally switch your agents for new cocktail, a good cocktail will have like 8 diff things in it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #442 on: July 15, 2013, 04:32:22 PM »
in my fatleniko pic, im 270lbs.
cswole and me are same height.
hes what now 280?

and is fatter than fatleniko and holds more water.

im now 215, shredded, maybe 5lbs diuretics for stage to lose.

so ill give him 200 stage ready, 210shredded.

could be more though,if he trains properly and doubles the dosage for the diet.

i think he will have mental meltdown at 250, feeling small etc.

I have nothing against the guy but he'll never be even close to 200lbs shredded.
You hold considerably more muscle. Furthermore you weren't training in the fat pic and clean as well right? cswole is probably already on 3-4 grams of gear right now... doubling it will do jack shit. He is maxed. Lots of gh and insulin would help a little maybe but he is maxed on just steroids. Look at the pics where he stands arms to his side - how much muscle do you see?

He will never compete, but if he did he would still be fat onstage as he doesn't have a realistic view of his own physique.

Well I'm 280 lbs today, when I add the right combination of agents like winstrol anavar masteron proviron, I will be 270 jacked, then just maintain te hardness and muscle at 270 then take it down to 250, many bodybuilders over diet lose all their muscle and the over dieting ruins their physique, I have over a year to do it, once I start adding the agents it's gona be Shut Down!

You don't think you're going to compete at 250 do you? I don't want to diss you but 250 is never happening for you.  Wanting to weigh a certain amount means you will never compete because you have the wrong mindset. Unrealistic expectations. When it finally dawns on you that you're still just as fat at 250 you will drop the competition idea, with some excuse such as "posing for shmoes in a glittery thong is gay, I just like to be big as fuck".

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: July 15, 2013, 04:41:14 PM »
Best of luck Cswol.

If you are 100% convinced in doing the NPC Los Angeles, we can set up a progress thread just for you (possibly Sticky it). There, members can get a good sense of how much work is involved in the overall preparation for a contest of this magnitude. In that thread, members can follow you on your journey and take note on what you do for dieting, training, drug supplementation and, most importantly, follow your physical transformation as you post pictures month-to-month (culminating with week-to-week as you approach the month out of contest). It can be a very useful tool for self-motivation and also provides members a blueprint that they can follow if they were to consider competing.

Best of all, you will garner quite the following online, which has many perks, as we all know that many IFBB & NPC judges read these forums very closely.

Let us know...

"1"

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #444 on: July 15, 2013, 04:42:45 PM »
ok well as of now im in it, so lets let the LA pass this year and that gives me one year to do what many say i cant

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #445 on: July 15, 2013, 04:54:25 PM »
Best of luck Cswol.

If you are 100% convinced in doing the NPC Los Angeles, we can set up a progress thread just for you (possibly Sticky it). There, members can get a good sense of how much work is involved in the overall preparation for a contest of this magnitude. In that thread, members can follow you on your journey and take note on what you do for dieting, training, drug supplementation and, most importantly, follow your physical transformation as you post pictures month-to-month (culminating with week-to-week as you approach the month out of contest). It can be a very useful tool for self-motivation and also provides members a blueprint that they can follow if they were to consider competing.

Best of all, you will garner quite the following online, which has many perks, as we all know that many IFBB & NPC judges read these forums very closely.

Let us know...

"1"

You can always tell who will and who will not follow through with a competition idea. For example, if someone has no problem posting all the mandatories in his underwear in off-season shape, he will most likely follow through. cswole is not that guy. He will only do a couple select poses in long shorts. No lat spreads, no side chests, just one arm bicep flex pics pretty much.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #446 on: July 15, 2013, 04:56:56 PM »
bro i trained at gold venice for 8 years, i learned from charles glass, chris cormier, and watch flex wheeler pose son..........Ive been doing bodybuilding since i was a kid, just never competed!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #447 on: July 15, 2013, 04:59:41 PM »
I dont ever post any pose pics, bc i dont have anyone to take the picture, today I did most muscular, front double bi, side chest, and front lat spread, I was fucking huge, 280 lbs!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #448 on: July 15, 2013, 05:00:44 PM »
tell me van bilderass.........when was the last time you got posing advice from charles glass! Chris Cormier will be the one to help me with all my posing!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #449 on: July 15, 2013, 05:05:02 PM »
bro i trained at gold venice for 8 years, i learned from charles glass, chris cormier, and watch flex wheeler pose son..........Ive been doing bodybuilding since i was a kid, just never competed!

That's all cool. I wish you the best, I'd love to see you compete and do well. But you need someone who is 100% honest helping you out. Ask Chris where he thinks you will land bodyweight-wise. Maybe you have asked already? What does he say?

tell me van bilderass.........when was the last time you got posing advice from charles glass! Chris Cormier will be the one to help me with all my posing!

I don't know what kind of dynamic you guys have between you, but will these guys be straight with you? Americans tend to blow smoke up ones ass and then talk shit behind your back.