Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 355398 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #450 on: July 15, 2013, 05:06:19 PM »
he just tells me to get on my training and get to work on making the improvements and adjustments needed

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #451 on: July 15, 2013, 05:08:16 PM »
So 10 months adding "size" with magic "agents" (lol) and only 2 months actual dieting?

Dis gon b Gud

Cormier "helps" any delusionite with $ to pay his drug bills

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #452 on: July 15, 2013, 05:14:09 PM »
on mild dose presently

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #453 on: July 15, 2013, 05:25:15 PM »
no charles is not helping me, i use to ask him advices all the time in gym, posing etc...........training.. ........so your saying dont take anything for 3 weeks before the diet and dont train at all

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: July 15, 2013, 05:45:30 PM »
he just tells me to get on my training and get to work on making the improvements and adjustments needed

Good advice....hope you follow it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #455 on: July 15, 2013, 06:05:20 PM »
 flex and chris are helping cswol

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #456 on: July 15, 2013, 06:07:34 PM »
lol your funny, no................lets keep it all legit, one week and 1 day in............long way to go.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #457 on: July 15, 2013, 06:42:20 PM »
Alright,get your Cswoliosis on!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #458 on: July 15, 2013, 06:43:19 PM »
lol your funny, no................lets keep it all legit, one week and 1 day in............long way to go.

This is it - do or die.   This bullshit wont be easier at 45

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #459 on: July 16, 2013, 02:46:48 AM »

And you need Charles Glass to hear this advice? LOL

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #460 on: July 16, 2013, 04:03:28 AM »
Good advice....hope you follow it.

No, it's not specific enough.

The truth is, if cswole wants to compete in a year he needs to start dieting now. He has zero
time to be "bulking". He needs to start lowering bodyfat NOW.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #461 on: July 16, 2013, 05:00:31 AM »

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #462 on: July 16, 2013, 10:57:59 AM »
Everybody going to be a 260 lb monster on stage till they start dieting, biggest issue that confronts all larger framed bodybuilders holding weight when dieting once your metabolism starts to go, Everytime I dieted it cost me muscle as I just could not eat enough clean, maybe I should have taken more gear, I had my limit and no doubt it cost me progress, but im still healthy others not so, be careful doing high dosage's in your forties your body is less forgiving than your twenties.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #463 on: July 16, 2013, 12:48:17 PM »
when charles mentioned improvements what were his exact words?

I am guessing

'drop from 30% bodyfat and add 40 lbs of lean tissue in a year. good luck

simple maths

you are 280

I think you are 30% bf judging from your huge dart player gut

so to get down to say 5% you would have to lose in the region of 84 pounds. of bodyfat. thats a loss of about 1.6 lbs of BODYFAT a week every week for a year.

your weight would then be about 196.

my belief?

your ego can't handle being weak or not seen as the big guy. your shocking form on bench bounces shows that. you will do this for about 3 months then when you drop to sub 250 will decide you 'want to be a monster' and bottle out of it.

I don't think you have 1) a clue about what it takes and 2) the discipline or ego to do it and see it through

good luck- but your 250 on stage figure shows you are going on scale not mirror and this shows you are all ego driven and 'size obsessed.

what is your current gut measurement? serious question. i asked a few times before but you swerved it. that to me means its in the late 40's early 50's- you are basically obese. good luck with it all.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #464 on: July 16, 2013, 02:51:35 PM »

so to get down to say 5% you would have to lose in the region of 84 pounds. of bodyfat. thats a loss of about 1.6 lbs of BODYFAT a week every week for a year.

your weight would then be about 196.

Yes, he better get to work NOW. GH, T3, intermittent DNP, generous anabolics and a Galeniko/no one/Onetimehard type diet for a year straight. A year of pure fucking HELL. :D

Factor in some muscle loss, and final water drop and he's sitting at 180lbs but would look 10 times better.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #465 on: July 16, 2013, 03:25:14 PM »
Yes, he better get to work NOW. GH, T3, intermittent DNP, generous anabolics and a Galeniko/no one/Onetimehard type diet for a year straight. A year of pure fucking HELL. :D

Factor in some muscle loss, and final water drop and he's sitting at 180lbs but would look 10 times better.

^ about as accurate a statement as you see anywhere.
b

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #466 on: July 16, 2013, 05:50:29 PM »
was at gym today, some kid came up said how i get so big, and have 22 inch arms, i laughed and said ohh everyone say im fat and out of shape, he replied your fuckin jacked, your traps are huge, your arms and back are jacked, he said you have muscles busting out all over, he said whatever their sayin is bullshit bc your huge and jacked.................l ol.............guess the in person view is much different than pics and getbigs asessment.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #467 on: July 16, 2013, 06:16:14 PM »
galeniko, your gona shit when you come to california, are you going to be able to handle the massive amount of women here

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #468 on: July 16, 2013, 06:22:15 PM »
was at gym today, some kid came up said how i get so big, and have 22 inch arms, i laughed and said ohh everyone say im fat and out of shape, he replied your fuckin jacked, your traps are huge, your arms and back are jacked, he said you have muscles busting out all over, he said whatever their sayin is bullshit bc your huge and jacked.................l ol.............guess the in person view is much different than pics and getbigs asessment.

You don't need a random kid blowing smoke up your ass. You need someone who knows wtf they are talking about and who will tell you the truth. I think everyone here wants to see you do well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #469 on: July 16, 2013, 06:24:08 PM »
You don't need a random kid blowing smoke up your ass. You need someone who knows wtf they are talking about and who will tell you the truth. I think everyone here wants to see you do well.

Cwsol - he is right - you are not going to be judged during pre-judging by some adoring kid.   You will have a panel of people who judged many shows before and already have allegiences and politics for you to overcome. 

On stage - less is more is if means hardness and cuts vs size. 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #470 on: July 16, 2013, 06:25:42 PM »
Im looking to pull a big ramy

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: July 16, 2013, 06:28:28 PM »

Do you believe everything you're told? People say all kinds of shit whether it's true or not. If you want to compete, you will have to lower your body fat ratio. It is as simple as that. However, if what you want is to impress the kiddies, keep on doing what you are doing now. It's really up to you.

How are your wheels? 22" undefined arms are not enough....come in with the whole package.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #472 on: July 16, 2013, 06:37:46 PM »
Rambling meltdown.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #473 on: July 16, 2013, 06:45:13 PM »
i dont think cswol would lose strenght, not much.

it can be done, i really believe he can do it.

i've got $20 bucks says he doesnt last 4 weeks.
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #474 on: July 16, 2013, 06:49:01 PM »
i've got $20 bucks says he doesnt last 4 weeks.
If Cswol gets on stage, and looks anything resembling a bodybuider, then he will shutdown all of Getbig.