Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 349944 times)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Re: CSWOL
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2013, 04:44:54 AM »
Not really. No cuts.

no cuts, just three big scratches on his forearm. Was it tiger?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2013, 05:35:35 AM »

He is super lean here

Cswol is a Monster!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2013, 06:14:44 AM »
This will be a fail of epic proportions.
A few months from now after loosing 75lbs and 30 inches of his waist and looks in the mirror and sees a saggy deflated balloon with minimal muscle with a pair of the shittiest synthol arms seen in a long while he is going to have 2 options, either compete and humiliate himself even more than vince goodrum at the metrolona, or drop out and accept he is a fat disgusting fuck.
I wouldnt get too personal, but i know where your coming from, He must of put on alot of fat and instead of cutting, he keeps eating shit, starts a cycle, injects Synthol and the blood pressure will be deadly..

I have to agree with Bass, i dont give a fuck who is training cswol, Chris Cormier is laughing,  first of all those arms look like shit, I think there synthol'd and if not thats worse, it looks like a soft lump, not hard and nothing on him looks solid.
I dont agree with him hitting all the gear, i dont know the guy, but his a friend of arce and we dont want cswol having a heart attack for a bullshit contest, just go eat salads and go for long walks while listening 2 chainz.

Dont die on us Cswol, get lean and see a doctor.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2013, 06:41:30 AM »
CSWOL is a big strong guy and seems to be an "OK" dude to boot. He should just get healthy, even if only getting a physical and getting some meds. he needs/might need. After that add some cardio and get into powerlifting. Poisoning one self with every AAS know to man isn't going to do any good. If he decides to keep with this comp prep. i wish him all the best.

PS. It's a wonder that a place called "getbig" hates the guys who are actually big... Being 110 lbs with 5% bf is a track and field athlete in a Chinese prison camp.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2013, 07:02:43 AM »
PS. It's a wonder that a place called "getbig" hates the guys who are actually fat...

It's because he ain't got no cuts

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2013, 07:33:50 AM »
It's because he ain't got no cuts

Yeah i get that, but what's the point of "cuts" if there's no real amount of muscle tissue? If that guy diets down while using he will have "cuts!"

Also no other board hates strongmen and powerlifters more than this place, but i understand it's hard training heavy...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2013, 07:39:15 AM »
Yeah i get that, but what's the point of "cuts" if there's no real amount of muscle tissue? If that guy diets down while using he will have "cuts!"

Also no other board hates strongmen and powerlifters more than this place, but i understand it's hard training heavy...

this board hates everybody and everything brother

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2013, 07:42:53 AM »
this board hates everybody and everything brother

Yeah i know i was here 6 years before you...  :D

But it's very true, it is a great board as long as you don't try to have a reasonable, sane, adult conversations about anything with anyone... :D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2013, 07:48:30 AM »
Yeah i know i was here 6 years before you...  :D

But it's very true, it is a great board as long as you don't try to have a reasonable, sane, adult conversations about anything with anyone... :D

That's what PM's are for. 

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2013, 07:50:05 AM »
Good luck Cswol, get that Pro-Card!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2013, 07:51:47 AM »

Ah ok, i always thought they were just for dealing various drugs...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2013, 07:54:16 AM »
Ah ok, i always thought they were just for dealing various drugs...

:o  :o

Got to ask Goodrum about that. 

I hear GoodrumAnabolics is about to hit the streets. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2013, 07:55:14 AM »

And even that is a crapshoot.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2013, 07:56:36 AM »
I have 2 pros who are willing to help me out and another amatuer buddy said he will help me out, what would shut getsmall professional typist down more than cswol hitting the stage at 250 with cuts and winning the masters division, even if I place top 2 at the mr. LA next year i still qualify for the USA and north americans...........dont know if i can handle the dieting come next year but gona give it a shot! Training starts today!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2013, 07:57:43 AM »
I have 2 pros who are willing to help me out and another amatuer buddy said he will help me out, what would shut getsmall professional typist down more than cswol hitting the stage at 250 with cuts and winning the masters division, even if I place top 2 at the mr. LA next year i still qualify for the USA and north americans...........dont know if i can handle the dieting come next year but gona give it a shot! Training starts today!

Do it!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2013, 07:58:00 AM »
Go Cswol!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2013, 08:02:42 AM »

YEAH BEST OF LUCK!

PS. Please buy a blood pressure monitor...  ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2013, 08:02:55 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2013, 08:04:34 AM »
Not bad... but...

Nice. 

I hope Cswol does this.  Hell look and feel better and really will SHUT DOWN people hatin on him.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2013, 08:06:25 AM »

Nice. 

I hope Cswol does this.  Hell look and feel better and really will SHUT DOWN people hatin on him.

I agree.

At the end it won't even matter if he's 190 pounds instead of almost 300. He'll look better and be healthier.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2013, 08:19:16 AM »
Trainingis the easy part, you have to really want it to diet that strict, it was always brutal! The dieting that is!

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2013, 08:45:08 AM »

Good luck big fella, you can do it!!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2013, 08:49:29 AM »

awesome! And I can totally see that happening, 250, 3%, pro card etc. Please post regular video updates of your progress so we can be inspired

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2013, 08:51:38 AM »

You couldn't place top three in the Mr. Temecula.

Who you trying to kid.

SHUT DOWN!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2013, 08:59:25 AM »
I will donate 5 dollars for his contest prep!