Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 355293 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #750 on: July 24, 2013, 07:07:28 AM »
270 lbs and shedding the fat, it's been 2 in a half weeks and I've cut my bodyfat by 10%, remember fellas I will do the masters class, next month I begin my demolition of my bodyfat and add muscle, ate ice cream for fat intake at midnight, still improving

Very nice, soon you will be 250 lbs and 7 % bodyfat, shutting down all of the competition!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #751 on: July 24, 2013, 07:13:07 AM »
galeniko ive been inspired by all of you guys on the board, appreciate all the help

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #752 on: July 24, 2013, 07:19:08 AM »
galeniko ive been inspired by all of you guys on the board, appreciate all the help

Keep going - you are already looking a lot better than the first photos you put up. 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #753 on: July 24, 2013, 07:21:31 AM »
i was quoted on the board, that many dont realize i can drop fat very fast, as a kid i was always cut...........now i just have to find the right combination and right amount of cardio and diet, and the upkeep of my muscle tissue and I can pull it off, in two more weeks i plan to have majority of fat drained from front abs, then I will begin to target the fat on the sides and begin to bring my waist size down, I went from a 46 to a 41 in 2 weeks.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #754 on: July 24, 2013, 08:41:55 AM »
i was quoted on the board, that many dont realize i can drop fat very fast, as a kid i was always cut...........now i just have to find the right combination and right amount of cardio and diet, and the upkeep of my muscle tissue and I can pull it off, in two more weeks i plan to have majority of fat drained from front abs, then I will begin to target the fat on the sides and begin to bring my waist size down, I went from a 46 to a 41 in 2 weeks.
Good work  8)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #755 on: July 24, 2013, 08:48:06 AM »
Lookin' forward to seeing you at 8 % bodyfat Maestre Nolan!

Bring forth the CSWOLIOSIS!

Team Shutdown 4 Life!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #756 on: July 24, 2013, 09:23:15 PM »
Last meal of the day

Chicken breast
Baked potato
Broccoli

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: July 24, 2013, 09:24:35 PM »

Keep going bro!!! 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: July 24, 2013, 09:31:58 PM »
Last meal of the day

Chicken breast
Baked potato
Broccoli

The question is, what do you put on the baked potato?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #759 on: July 24, 2013, 09:48:44 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

bwahaha, this is gold  ;D  WWF turned out some memorable characters in its lifetime.

all drugs - TPPIIP

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #760 on: July 25, 2013, 04:52:23 AM »
good effort cswol

keep it going

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #761 on: July 25, 2013, 09:01:35 AM »
Lakers.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #762 on: July 25, 2013, 11:31:53 AM »
I showed cswole's pic to a competitor friend, asked him what he would estimate his competition
weight to be if he weighed 280lbs right now. Conversation went like this:

- How much do you think he would weigh on stage?

- But he has no muscle, he's just fat.

- Yeah but how much would he weigh if he cut down?

- About 78kg (171lbs)

- He thinks he has 20lbs to lose. Charles Glass and Chris Cormier are encouraging him, saying he
can be 250lbs on stage.

- What? ??? ??? ???

Funny how his estimate was so close to mine. I don't see any improvement yet to be honest. He will have to get to 220lbs before you can start seeing the ab fat getting a little thinner. So far he's just losing some of that junk lodged in his intestines from constant overfeeding. He no doubt has an enormous amount of visceral fat and marbling in his muscle (not just from the injected oil lol) too from decades of being fat. Have to take that into account also.

He is doomed to fail as long as he doesn't understand reality. Abs will be cut in 2 weeks? You could pinch 2 inches of fat on the lower abs with a caliper.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #763 on: July 25, 2013, 11:34:47 AM »
CSWOL. Are you doing any cardio or just relying on your diet?
S

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #764 on: July 25, 2013, 11:35:12 AM »
I showed cswole's pic to a competitor friend, asked him what he would estimate his competition
weight to be if he weighed 280lbs right now. Conversation went like this:

- How much do you think he would weigh on stage?

- But he has no muscle, he's just fat.

- Yeah but how much would he weigh if he cut down?

- About 78kg (171lbs)

- He thinks he has 20lbs to lose. Charles Glass and Chris Cormier are encouraging him, saying he
can be 250lbs on stage.

- What? ??? ??? ???

Funny how his estimate was so close to mine. I don't see any improvement yet to be honest. He will have to get to 220lbs before you can start seeing the ab fat getting a little thinner. So far he's just losing some of that junk lodged in his intestines from constant overfeeding. He no doubt has an enormous amount of visceral fat and marbling in his muscle (not just from the injected oil lol) too from decades of being fat. Have to take that into account also.

He is doomed to fail as long as he doesn't understand reality.

Well, no offence but your friend is an absolute DUMBASS. He has no muscle?  WHAT IS HE ON CRACK?

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #765 on: July 25, 2013, 11:37:55 AM »
Well, no offence but your friend is an absolute DUMBASS. He has no muscle?  WHAT IS HE ON CRACK?

Yeah, CSWOL has some muscle. He doesn't look 280 to me though. To me, he looks like a tubby 250. I sincerely hope he does well at his contest though.
S

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #766 on: July 25, 2013, 11:38:27 AM »

No muscle means no muscle in bodybuilding terms... very little actual muscle mass comprising his sheer bulk. In competitive bb terms he is tiny, he's no heavyweight and he's no light heavy. You will all see who knew wtf he was talking about if cswole continues on. But I'm just counting the days until he backs out.

I mean look at that last fucking pic, what he thinks are abs is just fat folding over his abs. Like I said, 2 inches of fat could be pinched at the lower ab area. He is delusional and you are encouraging his delusions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: July 25, 2013, 11:42:11 AM »
I have been around this stuff since mid ninties been to tons of shows and have hung out w a few guys who did Bev shows etc. 

The truth is that Cswol on a stage in show condition - will not be 240 or even close.  The guys' enthusiasm is awesome and his attitude is GREAT. 

But once every last shred of fat is off, all the water, etc etc -  210  - 215 MAX if he is going to come in shredded and in show condition. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #768 on: July 25, 2013, 11:44:15 AM »
No muscle means no muscle in bodybuilding terms... very little actual muscle mass comprising his sheer bulk. In competitive bb terms he is tiny, he's no heavyweight and he's no light heavy. You will all see who knew wtf he was talking about if cswole continues on. But I'm just counting the days until he backs out.
Oh I see how he meant it, somewhat figuratively as in comparison to the big dudes, fair enough. But you know more then anyone a 2-dimensional pic when fat will appear to have way less muscle then if you actually saw this guy in real life.

Some of my off-season pics, it barely looks like I train

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #769 on: July 25, 2013, 11:44:15 AM »

But once every last shred of fat is off, all the water, etc etc -  210  - 215 MAX if he is going to come in shredded and in show condition. 

LOL @ 210lbs. Wtf. ??? Get real guys.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #770 on: July 25, 2013, 11:47:06 AM »
as i said fair play to him and i will encourage him to do it

but i posted ages back that he will be lucky to be 210 on stage.my estimate was 200 lbs

also when you are that fat the first lot will melt off

people underestimate what it takes to get from 10% a genuine 10% to the 5/6% at comp

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #771 on: July 25, 2013, 11:47:43 AM »
I like Cswol, he's a fun guy, but I can't see much over #200 in stage shape for him. I'm thinking of guys like Tate, Kroczaleski, Mimnaugh, etc.... who held more muscle than him, then did long cuts under good supervision, and wound up at at #210 - 230.

I'm setting my number at #200 for Cswol plus or minus #5.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #772 on: July 25, 2013, 11:48:34 AM »
Oh I see how he meant it, somewhat figuratively as in comparison to the big dudes, fair enough. But you know more then anyone a 2-dimensional pic when fat will appear to have way less muscle then if you actually saw this guy in real life.

Some of my off-season pics, it barely looks like I train

You have dieted down many times. You can also blow up quick with more drugs, so don't compare yourself to him. Your fat is an entirely different kind of fat... his is more like lard, I don't know what else to call it. Competitors like yourself don't get that hard dense lard, and you can burn it off much quicker. Imagine the amount of visceral fat this guy is holding.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #773 on: July 25, 2013, 11:48:40 AM »
LOL @ 210lbs. Wtf. ??? Get real guys.
I would bet you 300 dollars no problem on this, but we don't know if he will follow through that is the problem.

SORRY CSWOLE, I WILL STICK UP FOR YOU BUT WITHIN REASON AND OUT OF 100 PEOPLE WHO ARE IN YOUR POSITION CLAIMING TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCE YOU ARE UNDER, ONLY 1 ACTUALLY DOES, SO FORGIVE ME FOR ACCEPTING THESE ODDS, JUST REALITY, THEY ARE AGAINST YOU.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #774 on: July 25, 2013, 11:49:12 AM »
my comparative was easy

he wants to get on stage at 250

thats bigger than lee haney

its nonsense