Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 350123 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #800 on: July 25, 2013, 01:04:31 PM »
My first show - I think hit the stage at 169 or a little higher and looked at the scale that morning like WWWTTFFF! ! ! ! ! It is what it is. 
Damn dj181 weighs about that ripped. How tall are you 6'2" here. Falcon 6'6".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #801 on: July 25, 2013, 01:05:44 PM »
Damn dj181 weighs about that ripped. How tall are you 6'2" here. Falcon 6'6".

5 8 

I think I was 169 or 174 or in between.  22 yo - first one ever on a bet from a buddy

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #802 on: July 25, 2013, 01:07:36 PM »
5 8 

I think I was 169 or 174 or in between.  22 yo - first one ever on a bet from a buddy

You ok for a short guy.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #803 on: July 25, 2013, 01:09:42 PM »
in simple maths terms

lets say we believe him and he was 270lbs and 20%- I think he was 30% but either way lets assume he is 270 and 20lb

now theoretically his 'lean weight' is 216lbs-

now lets assume he loses 2lb of fat to 1lb of muscle of muscle- cos like it or not you will lose some muscle if he was to go to 5% bodyfat  from his 270lbs he would go from 20% bfat to 5%- a loss of 15%.

15% of 270lbs is 40lbs of fat. take off 20 lbs of muscle and he would THEORETICALLY be sitting at 210.

then lets knock off a good 20lbs of water weight he will have to shift and he will be lucky to make 5% 190.horrific 'fun'- truly horrific- he could easily lose 10lbs drying out

250 on stage. not a hope in hell.

i say more power to him for having a go at it but he needs to realise their will be people he will be up against who have competed for decades and been ripped and sliced every year year on year- and they will be lucky to get 210/220 in shape. 250?? not a hope in hell.

but good luck for trying- he will either see it through or come up with an excuse. the fate lies with him

i respect your views and I know you bring good info but this is where we part ways, why does he have to lose muscle?, I do not see any reason for anyone that is mega juicing to lose muscle unless they are taking fake gear. If anything 3 or 4 lbs, fine but a 2 to 1 ratio, that just sound ridiculous to me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #804 on: July 25, 2013, 01:10:19 PM »
I showed cswole's pic to a competitor friend, asked him what he would estimate his competition
weight to be if he weighed 280lbs right now. Conversation went like this:

- How much do you think he would weigh on stage?

- But he has no muscle, he's just fat.

- Yeah but how much would he weigh if he cut down?

- About 78kg (171lbs)

- He thinks he has 20lbs to lose. Charles Glass and Chris Cormier are encouraging him, saying he
can be 250lbs on stage.

- What? ??? ??? ???

Funny how his estimate was so close to mine. I don't see any improvement yet to be honest. He will have to get to 220lbs before you can start seeing the ab fat getting a little thinner. So far he's just losing some of that junk lodged in his intestines from constant overfeeding. He no doubt has an enormous amount of visceral fat and marbling in his muscle (not just from the injected oil lol) too from decades of being fat. Have to take that into account also.

He is doomed to fail as long as he doesn't understand reality. Abs will be cut in 2 weeks? You could pinch 2 inches of fat on the lower abs with a caliper.

1. You should know better than make ridiculous estimates like "171lbs". He's been training over 25 years and on and off gear more than likely most of that time.

2. He's 6'1

3. You also should know to never estimate how much someone will be ON STAGE if they're a first time competitor. What ever he looks best at, is the weight class he should be competing in. He won't be a super heavy by any means, but he will either be at the top of the Lt. Hvy or bottom of the Heavies. I can say that because there is a pretty big weight differential between weight classes.

4. If he weighs 171lbs the day of the show like you think he will, he should beat the shit of his trainer THEN fire him.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #805 on: July 25, 2013, 01:32:00 PM »
OTH I hear you mate

my point is this

he has never been this ripped

everyone loses muscle into their first show unless they are lean to start with

fair point perhaps i overcooked it but he will go catabolic at some point- chuck in an overkill of t3 as he comes off his test on the way in and he will eat some muscle. people who aren't used to doing a show lose lots of muscle on the way in. unless they are a freak. and its clear he isn't.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #806 on: July 25, 2013, 01:58:49 PM »
If he wants to compete at more than 200 those anabolic steroids better kick in soon.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #807 on: July 25, 2013, 02:07:40 PM »
People need to stop talking shit. Let the man compete if he wants to. What a challenge it will be for him. Lets support him.

Now if he backs out....... then we can release the hounds  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #808 on: July 25, 2013, 02:08:47 PM »
 he kept his word on the bench press and pull up videos

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: July 25, 2013, 02:09:52 PM »
he kept his word on the bench press and pull up videos

Hell yeah - Cswol is awesome guy!  I know he will step on stage and do great - what weight?  That remains to be seen. 

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #810 on: July 25, 2013, 02:20:13 PM »
I am with Van_Bilderass on this one.. well maybe not entirely but in general yes I think his estimate is closer to the truth than cswol's.

Not even sure if this is not just some trolling by both arce and cswole... there's no way in hell that he really thinks he is at 20% bf, could have visible abs in 2 weeks, only has to lose 20lbs, could be 250lbs on stage .. and so on.

IF - and that's a big if - cswole is actually going to do this and get into contest condition I'm sure he would look pretty decent, a thousand times better than now that's for sure. Still nowhere near 250lbs but even if he ended up being 180lbs stage ready it would still be a decent result. From what I can see he is not that big in terms of muscular size but also not a twink either. He does carry some muscle but also loads of fat and water. Can't really tell what his weaknesses really are since most of his physique is simply covered under a thick layer of fat and for that to come off it will certainly take more than 20lbs.... more like 70-80 lbs.

When I did my first REAL diet that took me down to pretty much contest condition I was surprised to see how much you can still lose when already pretty lean. People often underestimate how much they have to lose, the water alone can easily be 10lbs over the last few days. Here's a short video from mid-diet (I think that was my first really strict diet, always stay pretty lean and often dieted for a few weeks to get down to around 8% for summer but never really low) .. I still lost another 9lbs from there and was still NOT absolutely Munzer-like shredded afterwards, could have still lost a few lbs here and there. To get striated glutes you have to be a little bit crazy and fucked up in the head.. no fun and even while ON gear I think that most people will lose a fair bit of muscle during the process, at least for those last 10lbs to get into crazy ripped condition.. takes a toll on your body and strength goes down - especially when it's your first time, you will always make some mistakes but come time you will make less and less and keep more muscle.

Regards and good luck Cswole
Dave  :-*

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #811 on: July 25, 2013, 02:23:27 PM »
dave that is exactly the point i have been making

post of the day for me!

ukjeff

« Reply #812 on: July 25, 2013, 02:28:28 PM »
When I did my first REAL diet that took me down to pretty much contest condition I was surprised to see how much you can still lose when already pretty lean. People often underestimate how much they have to lose, the water alone can easily be 10lbs over the last few days. Here's a short video from mid-diet (I think that was my first really strict diet, always stay pretty lean and often dieted for a few weeks to get down to around 8% for summer but never really low) .. I still lost another 9lbs from there and was still NOT absolutely Munzer-like shredded afterwards, could have still lost a few lbs here and there. To get striated glutes you have to be a little bit crazy and fucked up in the head.. no fun and even while ON gear I think that most people will lose a fair bit of muscle during the process, at least for those last 10lbs to get into crazy ripped condition.. takes a toll on your body and strength goes down - especially when it's your first time, you will always make some mistakes but come time you will make less and less and keep more muscle.

I competed in one show at 210lbs , I then boiled down another 12lbs in two weeks to make light heavy.
Any weight can me made if you give yourself long enough.
I know a guy in the UK who competes at around 19st 4lb, guy is always bloated and way overweight, he should be around 16st to be competitive.
Wont be told though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #813 on: July 25, 2013, 02:29:08 PM »
When I started training for my first show I was 205 and I thought I was in decent shape.  I ended up at 169 that day and could not believe the scale.  I thought I looked good - but when I saw 169lb I was almost in shock.  

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #814 on: July 25, 2013, 02:50:03 PM »
1. You should know better than make ridiculous estimates like "171lbs". He's been training over 25 years and on and off gear more than likely most of that time.

2. He's 6'1

3. You also should know to never estimate how much someone will be ON STAGE if they're a first time competitor. What ever he looks best at, is the weight class he should be competing in. He won't be a super heavy by any means, but he will either be at the top of the Lt. Hvy or bottom of the Heavies. I can say that because there is a pretty big weight differential between weight classes.

4. If he weighs 171lbs the day of the show like you think he will, he should beat the shit of his trainer THEN fire him.

I think your estimate is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. I have no credentials here except being an anonymous poster. I am saying he absolutely will not be in proper shape around 200lbs.
We will see who is right? ;)

No, if he competes he will not weight 171lbs, of course he won't. Imagine what it would take for him to make that weight?? He doesn't realize how much of a hurry he's in, he would need to start T3, GH, Ephedrine, maybe DNP, today and go hungry for a year.
If he did compete he would be about 220lbs but he would still be fat. How can he get ripped if he thinks he's 20lbs from contest shape? He can't do it if he doesn't understand where he stands today.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #815 on: July 25, 2013, 02:54:11 PM »
Maybe we should get an GB office pool going like for the Superbowl as to the stage weight?  

I say 210-215

depends on , whether he's using insulin or not....how do you think these spaztics get up to 240lbs 250lbs on stage at 5'10 and conditioned? lots of insulin baby...make no mistake though, a 5'10 220lb guy on no insulin will wipe the floor with most of them.
l

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #816 on: July 25, 2013, 02:54:40 PM »
It's not about the weight on the scale anyway, it's just how you look. Most bodybuilders would look better at a lighter weight but refuse to lose those last few pounds just because
they have a certain weight set in their minds and this simple number keeps them from ever looking great. Not only more defined but in fact also bigger, it's an illusion.

Experienced guys know that a good bodybuilder is lighter than he looks and vice versa... when I'm 225 or even heavier most people in the gym can guess my weight pretty accurate but when I'm around 195-200 lbs most will put my weight at 225 or more.

I think it's funny how many "bodybuilders" on here think that a stage weight of 170 lbs is nothing to write home about.. of course it's not pro material or world class but a ripped 170 lbs physique is - at least to me - far more impressive than a bloated and fat 250 lbs body.

By the way I also hope that cswol will continue the diet and succeed. He will have to get the numbers out of his head first though. From previous posts it seems that he cares a lot about numbers and also exaggerates the truth (e.g. benchpressing 225 for 50 reps when in reality it was like 40 sloppy quarter reps) quite a bit and that shows he is not too comfortable and confident with himself but he has to be in order to get down to a light-weight and not give a fuck about it. Keep at it and good luck once again, you can do it and you'll look and feel a thousand times better, promised!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: July 25, 2013, 02:56:42 PM »
depends on , whether he's using insulin or not....

One of my best friends walks around 235 JACKED!  Like retard jacked.  When he competed a few times in Bev shows he was 201 Light Heavy.  

At 235 he had veins across his upper back, etc.  After the water, remaining fat etc was gone he was 201lbs.  

Cswol will be 200-215 at best on stage at 5% bf

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #818 on: July 25, 2013, 03:15:20 PM »
How much do you think this guy will end up on stage shredded? He's 250lbs here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #819 on: July 25, 2013, 03:16:46 PM »

205-215  at most

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #820 on: July 25, 2013, 04:10:29 PM »

Impossible to tell from that pic.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #821 on: July 25, 2013, 04:29:17 PM »
when is this comp?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #822 on: July 25, 2013, 04:38:16 PM »
Impossible to tell from that pic.

How can you tell from cswole's pic then?

I don't have more pics of him at the height of swoliosis unfortuntely, who likes taking pics
at their swollest (fattest)? :D

I can say his ab fat was maybe half as thick as cswole's though.

How much did you weigh in that fat pic you posted? What did you weigh in at the show you did?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #823 on: July 25, 2013, 06:51:11 PM »
How can you tell from cswole's pic then?

I don't have more pics of him at the height of swoliosis unfortuntely, who likes taking pics
at their swollest (fattest)? :D

I can say his ab fat was maybe half as thick as cswole's though.

How much did you weigh in that fat pic you posted? What did you weigh in at the show you did?

I've met him. He came to my gym last month.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #824 on: July 25, 2013, 06:57:03 PM »
I've met him. He came to my gym last month.

Alright. So you say he can be ready at about 195-205? About as lean as you were at your last show?