Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 350226 times)

AVBG

Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #1075 on: August 02, 2013, 04:25:46 PM »
Did he quit already?

Quit what? He barely tried.. :-\

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #1076 on: August 02, 2013, 04:34:21 PM »
The problem is that Cswol aleady ate all of the chips.
Boom!
Witty

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1077 on: August 02, 2013, 06:03:08 PM »
Chicago has beaches  ???

For about two weeks in the summer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1078 on: August 02, 2013, 06:07:53 PM »
Cswol should not quit - just dial back expectations.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1079 on: August 02, 2013, 06:12:10 PM »
Nice ass but died hair

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1080 on: August 02, 2013, 06:30:38 PM »
Everyone who lifts should go for a full diet down once in their life, whether they compete or not, just to see what they can get do.  Cswol should go for it just so he can see where he can get to.  If he wants to blow up again - that's easy to do.  

If he just understands that the mentality and approach to this is a lot more than just going in and pumping weights and tossing shit around, he can do it.  

If its "Bro - I'm huge bro - ima step on stage at 250 and shut the NPC Down!"  - that is not going to work.  

Very close, but you MUST compete. You will never look the way you look after completely prepping and competing in a bodybuilding show. Nothing can simulate that.
a

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1081 on: August 02, 2013, 10:28:17 PM »
I've been training around a strained shoulder as of now I'm 268 and trimming up every day, this month will be the beginning of my start up, I have made huge progress and even some top amateurs said I will be 250 on stage or 240, right now I'm dialing it in, big as fuck and shape coming in, this month will be my month to add on hardness and some muscle and drop some more fat, I'm gona shut it down, all nay Sayers will have their day of reckoning!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1082 on: August 02, 2013, 10:32:11 PM »
I've been lifting and doing exercise since I was 8 years old, you guys think I'm gona shrink up and blow away in person I will blow you haters away, my shape is coming in and muscles beginning to show density and straitions, anyone wana train come on down to Milos old gym and see how jacked in person I am, I'm gona be serving a owning to all you haters.....get ready!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #1083 on: August 02, 2013, 11:11:58 PM »
I've been lifting and doing exercise since I was 8 years old, you guys think I'm gona shrink up and blow away in person I will blow you haters away, my shape is coming in and muscles beginning to show density and straitions, anyone wana train come on down to Milos old gym and see how jacked in person I am, I'm gona be serving a owning to all you haters.....get ready!

well glad you responded man,

no body is hating, if anything most of us are rooting for you.
Trust me, we will all would be proud if you came in big hard and ripped.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #1084 on: August 02, 2013, 11:23:36 PM »
yipyip gotta get deep --ronnie coleman

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1085 on: August 03, 2013, 07:27:53 AM »
In one month and a half I've defied all the haters and naysayers, I've dropped 20 lbs, at 18% bodyfat and have abs all in, all that's left is bottom belly fat and fat area around lower back, once this all takes place I'm serving up and owning on all haters and clowns! SWOLIOSOS MUTHAFUCKAZ!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: August 03, 2013, 07:38:12 AM »
In one month and a half I've defied all the haters and naysayers, I've dropped 20 lbs, at 18% bodyfat and have abs all in, all that's left is bottom belly fat and fat area around lower back, once this all takes place I'm serving up and owning on all haters and clowns! SWOLIOSOS MUTHAFUCKAZ!

well done mate only another 50lbs to go  :)
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1087 on: August 03, 2013, 07:41:11 AM »
I believe Cswol, shutdown will be occurring in a few weeks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1088 on: August 03, 2013, 07:45:05 AM »

No one is hating bro.   We want you o do do well.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1089 on: August 03, 2013, 07:49:04 AM »
SWOLIOSOS MUTHAFUCKAZ!    SWOLIOSOS MUTHAFUCKAZ! SWOLIOSOS MUTHAFUCKAZ!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1090 on: August 03, 2013, 08:08:58 AM »
even some top amateurs said I will be 250 on stage or 240,

You associate with retards and mongoloids.

I've dropped 20 lbs, at 18% bodyfat and have abs all in, all that's left is bottom belly fat and fat area around lower back,

Oh dear  :'(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1091 on: August 03, 2013, 08:20:14 AM »
Lyrics for his PosingSong called "CSWOLIOSIS 4 LIFE"

Lyrics:

Cupcakers Lollipoppers.. Body Movin'..
No Icing for your Cupcakes
No Wrapping for your Lollipops
No Ketchup for your Small Fries

YER SOFT

SHUTDOWN

ahhh my eyes

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #1092 on: August 03, 2013, 08:28:37 AM »
"The Color Purple"

...coming to a gym near you  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: August 03, 2013, 09:07:52 AM »

Cswol,

It is good that you have been physically active since you were a young kid. Most children don't seriously lift weights prior to the time they are well into puberty. I've read where some people do not recommend weight lifting for little kids because it can have negative results. Hopefully, you mean that you were physically active as a child of 8 much in the way that I was; riding a bicycle everywhere, swimming and diving and playing sports. These are all healthy activities for kids. 

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1094 on: August 03, 2013, 10:49:28 AM »
Lyrics for his PosingSong called "CSWOLIOSIS 4 LIFE"

Lyrics:

Cupcakers Lollipoppers.. Body Movin'..
No Icing for your Cupcakes
No Wrapping for your Lollipops
No Ketchup for your Small Fries

YER SOFT

SHUTDOWN

Cswol breakdancing!

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1095 on: August 03, 2013, 12:47:19 PM »
i dont know where to put my beachs stories, but to push cswols thread, ill just post them here from now on.brother in iron and all that :D

ok so heres the todays beach story and the day isnt even over yet an open air festival tonight still remaining.

so, carbed up for the beach day last night, and terribly misstimed that, i shit it out only now, so gut wasnt sooo tight today with all the food but who cares.
there is this 20 year old partygirl there often, last days me and frend talked bit to her and today she finally sits down at our towel to have chit chat, and tells us upfront that shes no whore, shes not like the other girls at the beach which we hit up all the time(she took notice, she admited she took notice of us very closely from day 1 ,first sight, so did i,i told her,shes a proper 9.5)
keep in mind shes there with her boyfrend right next to us, telling us how shes not a whore.
then we talk bc frend and me both like feet and select women based on many factors and feet-quality being one, we just say hey let us have a look at your feet, and i just nicely grab one have a look and say they good to go,bro :D
then we go for a drink, she buys some big champagne bottle(whore fuel), and me and frend know she will let loose a bit when drunk, so, soon she starts dancing and ofc i immediately join her and she rubs her perfect perfect ass right on my dick and screams ,you know those drunk party tones etc.meanwhile in the background she has an even hotter frend, a perfect 10,even from upclose, whos eye fucking me all the time
i get stiffy and decide its good time to have a parade-walk down the beach avenue with half stiffy and very short and tight shorts, you know the kind. 8)
so, somewhere down the avenue theres 2 women sunbathing there and while i pass by one of them,her head follows me like a clockwork, turning from right to left,and she notices that i see that,and i smile a bit and turn bit around myself while walking ,just about to tell her "careful youll break your neck" and then actualy i walk head first into a pole in my way haha ;D
so i get down to them, one is a 6 onther would be an 8 if it wasnt for her very inconsistent teeth arrangement, and introdoce myself, they tell me i have a godlike physique etc,i say yeah i know, etc, chitchat, then it comes out they turkish,and somewhat muslim, and ask me if i am too, i say no but if it helps, im circumsized too :D
to make myself appear more important than i am, i tell them ill be back later but im there often blabla and return to my frend and the 9.5 "im not a whore", this is some 20minutes later, and what do i see my frend already putting his tongue down her neck haha ;D
her boyfrend intevenes and despite seeing very clearly what happened, he asks did you just kiss my girl, haha, he says "ask her", she screams"im not a whore (hahaha)"and i tell them whats the big deal :D

anyway, i took another frends daughter for a wlak around, this is to gain sympathy points overall, to appear approachable,not intimidating, and it works like charm, the women there find it cute and all.esp the one who followed me to the water and said she seen me before etc, but she doesnt belong to look elite, so no number handing out, its no good if whole beach sees that.i tell her im here often etc.

then theres an 40year old lesbian who touched my glutes, and i offered her to un-fag(un-lesbian) her ;D

ok this is enough, lifes good. 8)
if i was a fag and attracted to posts that make me piss with laughter... i would fuck you in the ass. (no homo)

ukjeff

« Reply #1096 on: August 03, 2013, 12:52:53 PM »
if i was a fag and attracted to posts that make me piss with laughter... i would fuck you in the ass. (no homo)

Let me just ungay this thread.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1097 on: August 03, 2013, 01:02:40 PM »
"Inconsistent teeth arrangement."

lolol

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1098 on: August 03, 2013, 01:13:59 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1099 on: August 03, 2013, 01:15:36 PM »

Looks like Cswol is gonna need a little more chest to shut them down.