Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 349929 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: CSWOL is going to the NPC Los Angeles contest!
« Reply #1925 on: August 29, 2013, 06:35:45 PM »
Hockey fight fan, you went to detroit just to see eminem sing stan, but ended up at the ice rink to revel in you adventures of a twink, a pink top and bra to match, hoping the coach would grab your ass, you even flashed your jockstrap......I mean thong in hot pursuit of your favorite hockey players dong, and reach around to bat, more than 3 times the trick of a hat, although there were many goals your only goal was to take it in the asshole, you even requested a top for the training table so you didnt have to bend over when you werent able, so as the story goes, you dawned your hockey mask and took it 9 times in the ass, on the tv your image dressed in pink, a worldwide acceptance your hockeys number one TWINK!

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1926 on: August 29, 2013, 06:41:41 PM »
I can't imagine cswol wants anything other than a twink to bang. Every post is about twinks or shutting down twinks.  

Along with photos of said twinks.

That he spent time searching for. And are saved on his computer ^

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1927 on: August 29, 2013, 06:53:42 PM »
because thats what you muthafuckers are, Small Typing Twinks............Im calling you homos out, you fuckers will never be able to fuck with me.......on getbig or in person! FACTS! So keep takin your twink fuckings the way you like them, you NO Size Muthafuckers!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #1928 on: August 29, 2013, 07:28:45 PM »
Then you are the worlds worst photographer. I have never seen such crap photos come off an iphone. Of course you could always stand closer to the mirror like you did in the bathroom shot....oh wait, that wasn't very clear either. Guess you also have a big bathroom.

You make it difficult to support you. There's all that swagger and then the excuses why the photos are bad or you can't lift what you say you can because of an injury, etc. etc. There's a huge difference between posting that you shut it down and actually doing it.

guy shouldn't be priding himself on the way he looks because face it he is no prize  , his underwear model asspirations set sail long ago with any bit of self respect he ever had, powerlifting should be the only thing on his swirling repertoire at this point

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1929 on: August 29, 2013, 07:41:31 PM »
because thats what you muthafuckers are, Small Typing Twinks............Im calling you homos out, you fuckers will never be able to fuck with me.......on getbig or in person! FACTS! So keep takin your twink fuckings the way you like them, you NO Size Muthafuckers!

You ate tilapia for a week and then shit the bed.    ::)

At 257 lbs of meat in a tube, you were lots of lip flapping, but nothing more.

Not a fucking chance a blowhard like you ever sets foot on stage - unless it is to duck your head under Kai's white towel.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1930 on: August 29, 2013, 08:01:32 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=482193.775

Only striations on this can of Spam is the crack of his ass...

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1931 on: August 29, 2013, 09:31:18 PM »
You fuckers are at the top of the getbig Beta list you soft as cotton cupcake lollipop no size fucks! I own your minds!

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #1932 on: August 29, 2013, 09:44:42 PM »
cswol is pretty huge, def. a guy i wouldn't wanna mess with irl.

he's the type of guy even the club coke dealer fears.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1933 on: August 29, 2013, 09:45:44 PM »
You fuckers are at the top of the getbig Beta list you soft as cotton cupcake lollipop no size fucks! I own your minds!

I was going for 455 X 55....

But the Tilapia made me weak.

Shutd-owned!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1934 on: August 29, 2013, 09:51:53 PM »

I was working door at a club and I had a black fellow with whom I had an altercation with come back and say he was going to make me 'soft like cotton candy'. I even had him repeat it cause I didn't understand as it sounded like he had a dozen marbles in his mouth and he was sucking on all of them.

what does this mean? this is the second time I've heard you use this expression. he didn't say I was soft as cotton candy but was going to make me so.

b

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1935 on: August 29, 2013, 10:00:04 PM »
he wanted to suck the icing out of your lollipop

So no curling vid ?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1936 on: August 29, 2013, 10:00:24 PM »
I was working door at a club and I had a black fellow with whom I had an altercation with come back and say he was going to make me 'soft like cotton candy'. I even had him repeat it cause I didn't understand as it sounded like he had a dozen marbles in his mouth and he was sucking on all of them.

what does this mean? this is the second time I've heard you use this expression. he didn't say I was soft as cotton candy but was going to make me so.

Better re-read his post....he says soft as "cotton", not "cotton candy".

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1937 on: August 29, 2013, 10:07:37 PM »
Soft as cotton....it means your a weak pussy, and in real life couldn't last a fucking week in the LA county jail or pen, or in person, soft as cotton, opposite of hard as nails! You fuckers suffer from Deight Howard syndrome soft as cotton, because u packin your ass with cotton bc in real life you get rolled the fuck up like a little bitch!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soft&page=4

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!
« Reply #1938 on: August 29, 2013, 10:10:30 PM »
You jet puffed soft as cotton homos!

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1939 on: August 29, 2013, 10:15:47 PM »
So I.............out of habit,  automatically skipped all 80 sum pages.

I just want to know.  Did CSLOW diet down to a respectable 126 pounds and lose all 330lbs of fat and water?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1940 on: August 29, 2013, 10:35:43 PM »
lol im going to use this line Irl.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1941 on: August 29, 2013, 10:43:30 PM »

;D ;D  Love it!
a

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #1942 on: August 29, 2013, 11:17:54 PM »
guy shouldn't be priding himself on the way he looks because face it he is no prize  , his underwear model asspirations set sail long ago with any bit of self respect he ever had, powerlifting should be the only thing on his swirling repertoire at this point

What powerlifting aspirations?

LandSeaMass can't push out 20 full reps with 2 plates (225lb), yet he claimed to be able to push close to 50 reps at 290lb. He is nothing but a consistent and habitual liar.

His 24 plate leg press * 8 reps is likely moving a few inches and then claiming the top prize -- like most gym rats that work with ego. 5 6 7 plates aside metal to metal is plenty to build muscle and not look like a complete sack of shit, yet claiming otherwise.

Seawhale get your head out your ass and train like the man that you claim you are when shutting "us" down -- instead of the high expectations of adulation for being able to down a dozen cheeseburgers at one sitting.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1943 on: August 29, 2013, 11:20:01 PM »
Cswol what will your post contest meal be?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1944 on: August 29, 2013, 11:26:57 PM »
So I.............out of habit,  automatically skipped all 80 sum pages.

I just want to know.  Did CSLOW diet down to a respectable 126 pounds and lose all 330lbs of fat and water?

Bump for answer

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1945 on: August 29, 2013, 11:35:32 PM »
No more cupcaking, Hankey Pankey, monkey'in around. Am I right cswol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1946 on: August 29, 2013, 11:36:37 PM »
No more cupcaking, Hankey Pankey, monkey'in around. Am I right cswol

yes chiro there will be no more lollipopping lyric dropping nonsense from cswol

thats for sure
T

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1947 on: August 30, 2013, 08:34:34 AM »
yes chiro there will be no more lollipopping lyric dropping nonsense from cswol

thats for sure

Tubby be gettin' serious, he ain't DA delerious, he dinin' on Cheerios, and peter puffing on Stavios.... ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: an open letter to cswol
« Reply #1948 on: August 30, 2013, 01:05:22 PM »
Would love to see this athlete on stage one day in a glittery thong, shredded 32" waist, capped delts, veins everywhere, shutting down the haters.

It would be great to see him succeed in his quest to "shut down" those of little faith.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1949 on: August 30, 2013, 01:15:28 PM »
just hit legs, did leg extensions superset with leg curls, squats, leg press, lunges, straight leg deadlifts, more extensions! Leg pressed 24 plates 8 reps, ole swol comin back!

Too bad that leg press doesn't take hundred pound plates like the one at the gym where I work out. It's a lot less work loading 1080 pounds. I've leg pressed 1,000 lbs. for 8 reps in the past. Unfortunately right now, my right leg is bummed up with a torn meniscus, so I had to dial back my leg workouts for awhile. I only used six 100 lb. plates last Wednesday when I worked quads on the leg press. The machine adds about 150 lbs. so the total was around 750 lbs.

It seems like you are doing too many different exercises in one session. Have you ever tried working quads in one session and hams on a different day? How many sets are you doing for each exercise?