Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 355012 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: CSWOL
« Reply #2400 on: September 05, 2013, 07:51:25 PM »

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #2401 on: September 05, 2013, 08:09:03 PM »
Gee I love your enthusiasm thanks for the thread bro

:D
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!
« Reply #2402 on: September 05, 2013, 08:17:09 PM »
And the twinks like your 195 lb no size ass

Really?  Do they?  How so? 

I didn't realize 200 at my bodyfat % is no size.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2403 on: September 05, 2013, 08:20:45 PM »
heres a message for the cswole by the geleniko

Where you from galeniko? Good video but you are struggling a bit with English language.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2404 on: September 05, 2013, 08:23:02 PM »
Cswol for moderator 8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2405 on: September 05, 2013, 08:27:25 PM »
LADS

its a gimmick

dead easy we've all been had

its a gimmick

Strange, didnt look like a gimmick when he came to my gym.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2406 on: September 05, 2013, 08:28:34 PM »
Galeniko is from Switzerland I've been to his hometown before

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #2407 on: September 05, 2013, 08:31:02 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2408 on: September 05, 2013, 08:31:18 PM »
Krank when I go to gym and pump up when I'm like 290 I walk around and say this is the difference is weighing 290 big as fuck, and 2 whatever they think they are and 2 whatever their not! Hey atleast you workout, it's just that many don't realize the actual difference in the gym of someone who weighs 290 and someone who is 200 it's not even in the same universe!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2409 on: September 05, 2013, 08:37:08 PM »
When I trained at golds Venice most I weighed was 270 but when I was 250 and 270 I showed respect to guys who were 300, I didn't walk around calling them fatasses and saying oh your not cut, you know we just come from two different schools, I come from the cloth of guys like Arnold and the guys of the 80s and 90s, there was a comraderie a respect for fellow and bigger iron pumpers, these days guys like you come from the new school, all twinks walkin aroun and think bc you have abs and cuts your a instant big guy or iron pumper, no offense but you guys don know about paying your dues and getting big earning your way there, it's like a 22 year old physique guy walks around calling himself a ifbb pro, but he's a pro in physique, he's a professional chest and abs man, never have the hits or knowledge to get up to 300 lbs and be big and strong as fuck, you know you twinkville lifters will never understand what it takes to really pay your dues or be big!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2410 on: September 05, 2013, 08:41:27 PM »
When I trained at golds Venice most I weighed was 270 but when I was 250 and 270 I showed respect to guys who were 300, I didn't walk around calling them fatasses and saying oh your not cut, you know we just come from two different schools, I come from the cloth of guys like Arnold and the guys of the 80s and 90s, there was a comraderie a respect for fellow and bigger iron pumpers, these days guys like you come from the new school, all twinks walkin aroun and think bc you have abs and cuts your a instant big guy or iron pumper, no offense but you guys don know about paying your dues and getting big earning your way there, it's like a 22 year old physique guy walks around calling himself a ifbb pro, but he's a pro in physique, he's a professional chest and abs man, never have the hits or knowledge to get up to 300 lbs and be big and strong as fuck, you know you twinkville lifters will never understand what it takes to really pay your dues or be big!
You remember the Barbarians C? Some big tall mofos that wore plaid shirts and jeans. I saw them there once at Golds I am like 6'2" they dwarfed me I just said there you go its genes bro.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2411 on: September 05, 2013, 08:59:40 PM »
heres a message for the cswole by the geleniko

:)  I like this guy!

"You should focus on full range of motion. . . instead of shutdown. . . "
a

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2412 on: September 05, 2013, 09:09:57 PM »
Of course I know the barbarian brothers know them personally, I use to talk to them all the time, and as far as rom and shut down, do you think those heavy lifts are the only lifts I do, I do use full rom with lighter weights during my workouts, in person every getbigger who ever talked shit would be shut down and realize cswol does it all, when u see me in person your whole perception and schematics regarding me will change, I'm that guy!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2413 on: September 05, 2013, 09:19:09 PM »
Of course I know the barbarian brothers know them personally, I use to talk to them all the time, and as far as rom and shut down, do you think those heavy lifts are the only lifts I do, I do use full rom with lighter weights during my workouts, in person every getbigger who ever talked shit would be shut down and realize cswol does it all, when u see me in person your whole perception and schematics regarding me will change, I'm that guy!
Were they cool dudes they did a couple B grade movies. I know man you are trying to show your power like on that bench movement video. Hell I could not even unlock that shit. Maybe do a video of a full strict exercise to shut these clowns up.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2414 on: September 05, 2013, 09:47:22 PM »
Krank when I go to gym and pump up when I'm like 290 I walk around and say this is the difference is weighing 290 big as fuck, and 2 whatever they think they are and 2 whatever their not! Hey atleast you workout, it's just that many don't realize the actual difference in the gym of someone who weighs 290 and someone who is 200 it's not even in the same universe!

I say the same shit to you.  You talk like you are 290 and 10%....and you are not.  You aren't in my universe because you are just someone who has stuffed his face to get to that weight.  You want to talk 'old school'....your weight isn't quality weight...its excess blubber.  Thats old school.  Not just packing on weight for the sake of weight.  You post shitty videos of you doing exercises with fuck all form.  You make claims on here of doing this exercise for that many reps, then fail at it when you video them because of one excuse or another.  I went from a 485 deadlift to a 565 deadlift in 6 weeks doing the lift 3x per week.  That was WAY BEFORE I went on HRT.  You made some cry baby ass excuse about why you couldn't do the reps on bench because you just did chest the other day.  You have taken a ton of shit and yet, what do you have to show for it?  DD tits...thats what.

I have been doing this a lot longer than you.  I started this back in 1984.  I was in gyms that had camaraderie (notice spelling) like no other.  In case you have glossed over it, I have been COMPETING for 25 yrs.  You keep bringing up the 'twink' shit...its old and worn out, just like your big fuck talk on here.  Face it, you let yourself look like some sloppy piece of shit and you don't want to accept it.  You're delusional.  Great you are trying to lose the fat...but you are far from a decent looking BODYBUILDER at that size.  Hell, I have seen powerlifters bigger than you that don't look as bad as you.  

What are these dues you have paid?  Seriously....what are they?  Like I said, I did my stint competing.  MANY times.  My first show was 5th out of 6.  From then on I took my class (many times with 10+ competitors).  My first pro show I got smoked.  My last pro show I was 4th.  I wouldn't have such a problem with you if you had the LEAST bit of humility to yourself.  You talk like you are Tupac, act as if you have the size of Ronnie, and make claims like you are the next coming of Mariusz Pudzianowski with strength.  Get it?

You talk about shutting everyone down.  Geezus.  You say your workouts would crush me...come to my world.  Hang with me....or at least try to.  Why not show us a squat video?  You do know where the squat rack is...right?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2415 on: September 05, 2013, 09:55:07 PM »
Krank in real life I would destroy you bro ain't no pros walking around in offseason at 300lbs 10%, bro you weigh 200 measly pounds, I didn't stuff my face to get to 300 I trained like a animal to get there, bro your 200 lbs I haven't weighed 200 since I was 17, you think bc your cut that means something it means nothing I've paid my dues bro your just a 200 lb twink!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2416 on: September 05, 2013, 09:56:27 PM »
Galeniko sounds exactly as I had imagined...a eastern euro bad ass.  ;D

He's right about the gyno...you lost some fat and water but the titties stayed the same.

It's pronounced jyno.  ;)  ;D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2417 on: September 05, 2013, 09:57:24 PM »
Krankenstein you say your a pro bodybuilder post your ifbb pro card and the pictures from your pro shows

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2418 on: September 05, 2013, 09:59:21 PM »

I also like just like humans don't eat the bag or the bones, bodybuilder shouldn't eat the skin.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2419 on: September 05, 2013, 10:01:48 PM »
Krankenstein post what professional ifbb contests you have done since your a pro

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2420 on: September 05, 2013, 10:09:02 PM »
Krankenstein why haven't you posted anywhere your a ifbb pro and have done pro contests, why on 103rd page u just now say your professional, and anyway your 200 lbs that ain't shit, I will post a video response for you and gal tomorrow when I leave gym, I haven't trained for 2 days got a stomach virus so I should be less watery I be sure to call you out while I'm 265 swol as fuck!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2421 on: September 05, 2013, 10:27:28 PM »
Krank in real life I would destroy you bro ain't no pros walking around in offseason at 300lbs 10%, bro you weigh 200 measly pounds, I didn't stuff my face to get to 300 I trained like a animal to get there, bro your 200 lbs I haven't weighed 200 since I was 17, you think bc your cut that means something it means nothing I've paid my dues bro your just a 200 lb twink!

Destroy me how?  Think about this one chief.  HOW would you destroy me?  You DID stuff your face to get to that fat fuck physiqe you have.  So you're 300....or 270....or whatever.  You look like shit.  You have shit for arms, you always hide your legs, and your calves are non existent.  To top it off you are sporting tits.

I didn't JUST post I was a pro.  Go back to when I posted my pic in this thread.  Read from there...that is, if your hands aren't too covered in gravy and mashed potatoes.

Krankenstein why haven't you posted anywhere your a ifbb pro and have done pro contests, why on 103rd page u just now say your professional, and anyway your 200 lbs that ain't shit, I will post a video response for you and gal tomorrow when I leave gym, I haven't trained for 2 days got a stomach virus so I should be less watery I be sure to call you out while I'm 265 swol as fuck!

Oh wow....ANOTHER excuse...HA HA HA.  You won't be able to handle the weight loss of a show.  You can't.  Your life revolves around that magic number of 250+.  You will fail.  Plain and simple.  You do not have the mental fortitude to make it through the grueling parts of getting show ready.  If you do a show, you will look like this guy: 

Call me out bitch.  Who cares?  You don't see me cowering.  Why is it you find it hard to understand this simple concept....I did my stint as a bodybuilder.  Now, I enjoy my life having less weight on me.  You aren't SWOLE.  You're fat.  Simple as that.  I enjoy being lean and in shape.  Guess what would happen if I decided to do a show?  One clue...wouldn't take me 1yr to get into contest shape. 

Again, PLEASE enlighten all who are here as to how you would destroy me? (had to repeat it because you don't seem to be able to answer it).  You going to threaten to put me in a headlock again?  Again....get this through that dense noggin' of yours.  I wouldn't have a problem with you if you weren't so arrogant and full of yourself.  Stop talking like you are the baddest fuck on here in or outside the gym.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2422 on: September 05, 2013, 11:41:34 PM »

LOL! My fav Quote of the video.

Galeniko cementing himself into legend status with these videos.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2423 on: September 06, 2013, 12:28:02 AM »
I come from the cloth of guys like Arnold and the guys of the 80s and 90s, there was a comraderie a respect for fellow and bigger iron pumpers,

But none of those guys were ever clinically obese.  They kept themselves fit.

If you are cut from the same cloth as Arnold - where's the pics of Arnold with a 50" waist or videos of him out of breath after climbing the stairs?

How can you be clinically obese, having never competed and tell a professional bodybuilder that has competed that you are a better bodybuilder than him?

Is permabulking the new bodybuilding?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2424 on: September 06, 2013, 03:53:26 AM »
hey cwsol does steve arce train you