Author Topic: Nasser "German GP 96"..  (Read 11050 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Nasser "German GP 96"..
« on: July 08, 2013, 11:57:11 PM »
watch from 4:56 to 6:10.. may be the thickest bbr ever on stage :o

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Nasser "German GP 96"..
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 11:57:44 PM »
#Invalid YouTube Link#

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 11:58:23 PM »
#Invalid YouTube Link#

check again plz..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 12:37:00 AM »
DOES NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO HOW BIG AND FULL YATES WAS AT THIS SHOW, YATES WAS MAKING EVERYONE LOOK SKINNY, INCLUDING NASSER

8) ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 12:57:06 AM »
DOES NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO HOW BIG AND FULL YATES WAS AT THIS SHOW, YATES WAS MAKING EVERYONE LOOK SKINNY, INCLUDING NASSER

8) ;)

but according to dorian,.. nasser was bigger and thicker than him..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 01:01:37 AM »
but according to dorian,.. nasser was bigger and thicker than him..
Write the quote here and reference. Even if he did say that, which I doubt he did, but maybe he did, Dorian was so full at this show that his fullness surpassed everyone size at this show. Nasser looked smaller then him at this show cause Dorian nailed his fullness like never before.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 01:13:23 AM »
Nasser is posing for Joe Weider in heaven.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 01:22:46 AM »
Write the quote here and reference. Even if he did say that, which I doubt he did, but maybe he did, Dorian was so full at this show that his fullness surpassed everyone size at this show. Nasser looked smaller then him at this show cause Dorian nailed his fullness like never before.

flex magazine dec. 2002.. dorian was asked to describe nasser,.. he answered:

"He could match me or even beat me on size and thickness-with the exception of his one glaring weakness, his back-in 1996 and 1997. As for personality, we never clicked on any level."..

he also said that nasser deserved to beat him 3X at least but the ifbb policy preferred him to be mr. olympia because nasser was half arab and was saying it as it was.. but sorry i can't remember the source :P ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 01:27:31 AM »
and yes i agree with you dorian looked bigger than nasser on that day  ::)..

sorry many but even dorian himself would call you "dorian's ass licker" when hearing this..

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 01:27:56 AM »

seriously?yates best ever conditioning on that show
T

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2013, 01:29:08 AM »
even dillett who was bigger than dorian looked small beside nasser on that day..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2013, 01:34:24 AM »

And he still lost  :D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 01:36:08 AM »

"He could match me or even beat me on size and thickness-with the exception of his one glaring weakness, his back-in 1996 and 1997. As for personality, we never clicked on any level."..

he also said that nasser deserved to beat him 3X at least but the ifbb policy preferred him to be mr. olympia because nasser was half arab and was saying it as it was.. but sorry i can't remember the source :P ;D

And that would be great except their backs actually exist and count in the judging....a lot. They aren't an abstract concept.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2013, 01:36:17 AM »
and yes i agree with you dorian looked bigger than nasser on that day  ::)..

sorry many but even dorian himself would call you "dorian's ass licker" when hearing this..
What's with you lately bro, you get very bothered by others posting, like bro get off the net if you can not handle it. wow, Nasser was over rated big time. he had surface shallow lines on his back and back is the biggest bodypart. You are delusional and you post a pic, everyone knows a pic mean shit, it is an illusion. on stage in the video Nasser looked smaller, get over it.

OK and saying that Dorian said Nasser deserved to beat him is biggest shit talking I have ever heard bro. I lost respect for you on a personality level because you are weak mentally and can not take people's opinion's but yet you dish out your biased delusional opinions that everyone mocks but you just don't see it. Like the class clown who everyone mocks but he thinks he is funny and does not realize he is the class clown, that is you bro, have a nice day.  :P

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2013, 01:47:02 AM »
even dillett who was bigger than dorian looked small beside nasser on that day..

Is Nasser was bigger a consolation prize? lots of people were bigger , keep harping on size it has nothing to so with better , Nasser was NEVER better than Dorian even at his worse  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2013, 01:49:06 AM »
Is Nasser was bigger a consolation prize? lots of people were bigger , keep harping on size it has nothing to so with better , Nasser was NEVER better than Dorian even at his worse  ;)

Kovacks was bigger too  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2013, 01:51:15 AM »

Yeah, Dorian is alive & Nasser is guarding Allah's goat  :), so !

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2013, 01:52:58 AM »
I like the "take away his back" nonsense. Same with Phil Heath and "take away his arms"..sorry, but that's not how it works, his back is right there and i can see it...LOL..Their great bodyparts are great for a reason....cracks me up when people try to eliminate them.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2013, 02:01:27 AM »
What's with you lately bro, you get very bothered by others posting, like bro get off the net if you can not handle it. wow, Nasser was over rated big time. he had surface shallow lines on his back and back is the biggest bodypart. You are delusional and you post a pic, everyone knows a pic mean shit, it is an illusion. on stage in the video Nasser looked smaller, get over it.

OK and saying that Dorian said Nasser deserved to beat him is biggest shit talking I have ever heard bro. I lost respect for you on a personality level because you are weak mentally and can not take people's opinion's but yet you dish out your biased delusional opinions that everyone mocks but you just don't see it. Like the class clown who everyone mocks but he thinks he is funny and does not realize he is the class clown, that is you bro, have a nice day.  :P

and i have really lost respect for you for being asshole enough to believe i was serious when i said dorian saw nasser deserving to beat him but i forgot the source.. i added a smile face to show to stupid ppl here it was a joke but for you it was not enough to understand lol..

man believe it or not i am just having fun here.. not that serious as you may think..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2013, 02:03:39 AM »
Is Nasser was bigger a consolation prize? lots of people were bigger , keep harping on size it has nothing to so with better , Nasser was NEVER better than Dorian even at his worse  ;)

another dorian ass licker who is saying things i didnt say.. did i say nasser was better??.. where did i say this??.. this thread is about nasser's thickness only and your god himself said nasser was thicker than him.. and i didnt mention yates at all,.. the other DAL and you did..

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2013, 02:09:40 AM »

Be a good muslim Sherief S. an post some images from any islamic countries
FEMALES bodybuilding contest  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2013, 02:10:45 AM »
and i have really lost respect for you for being asshole enough to believe i was serious when i said dorian saw nasser deserving to beat him but i forgot the source.. i added a smile face to show to stupid ppl here it was a joke but for you it was not enough to understand lol..

many believe it or not i am just having fun here.. not that serious as you may think..
Why are you being rude fuck face. Are you a fucken glutton for punishment? or just plain fucken stupid. You know the out come of this thread so why did you start it.

every one is sick and tired of threads like this that only cause people to go against you. This is what you want, no one agrees with you ever, OK maybe 3-4 do but what you get of this stupid fucken threads is more argument and disagreements then anything else, is this what you want?

If I am licking Dorians ass then your head is all the way up nasser's ass and then some. give it up, homeboy was over rated and he didn't have a lot of fans cause he lost his class. I mean how low does someone have to be to sell their posing drunks on line, shameful. He was pitied towards the end.

This is your doing for creating these thoughts, I am keeping it real, not trying to be an asshole just posting what everyone is thinking, nothing more.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2013, 02:14:08 AM »
Why are you being rude fuck face. Are you a fucken glutton for punishment? or just plain fucken stupid. You know the out come of this thread so why did you start it.

every one is sick and tired of threads like this that only cause people to go against you. This is what you want, no one agrees with you ever, OK maybe 3-4 do but what you get of this stupid fucken threads is more argument and disagreements then anything else, is this what you want?

If I am licking Dorians ass then your head is all the way up nasser's ass and then some. give it up, homeboy was under rated and he didn't have a lot of fans cause he lost his class. I mean how low does someone have to be to sell their posing drunks on line, shameful. He was pitied towards the end.

This is your doing for creating these thoughts, I am keeping it real, not trying to be an asshole just posting what everyone is thinking, nothing more.

man seriously are you normally nervous like this all the time or it's because the steroids you swallow??.. it's time to stop them to look healthy and more to calm down and think better :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2013, 02:16:10 AM »
man seriously are you normally nervous like this all the time or it's because the steroids you swallow??.. it's time to stop them to look healthy and more to calm down and think better :D
I am calm but I just do not get it. If you respect someone (nasser) why would you start a thread were all he will get is bashed and his name smudged on the floor. That is not respecting him.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2013, 02:27:30 AM »
I am calm but I just do not get it. If you respect someone (nasser) why would you start a thread were all he will get is bashed and his name smudged on the floor. That is not respecting him.

Arabs don't respect dead one, all a born grave robbers  ::), you should see millions of grave holes
around pyramid's , everyone favourite sport is grave digging :(