Author Topic: Anyone believe in Haunted Houses  (Read 25662 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Anyone believe in Haunted Houses
« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2013, 08:20:29 AM »
Team Cupcakin' Lollipoppin' 4 Life!

THE BEEF

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #176 on: July 13, 2013, 08:21:41 AM »
I meditate and have been for a decade. Twenty minutes of stillness is very refreshing.
True.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #177 on: July 13, 2013, 09:03:25 AM »
Ghosts are similar to true love.  So many talk about both or claim to have seen or felt them.  But in reality few, if any, actually have.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: July 13, 2013, 09:12:41 AM »
Ghosts are similar to true love.  So many talk about both or claim to have seen or felt them.  But in reality few, if any, actually have.

Very true, but I have and have even recorded an EVP of me asking a question and a little girl answering. I have a lot of security video footage of orbs flying around and some apparitions. For those who never truly experience anything I would be like them and never believe it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #179 on: July 13, 2013, 09:17:33 AM »
Very true, but I have and have even recorded an EVP of me asking a question and a little girl answering. I have a lot of security video footage of orbs flying around and some apparitions. For those who never truly experience anything I would be like them and never believe it.

Well said.  Faith does not come in one belief, be it in God, angels, gods, ghosts or yes, true love.   I have seen some things that boggled my puny little mind. Only those present with me at the time are capable of truly believing what we saw was real and I would never expect others to do so. 

Blind faith is useless.  One needs to see if you will, from within. The heart?  Maybe.  The soul?  Perhaps. You cannot make a leap of faith in two jumps. 

Again, well said for all concerned.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #180 on: July 14, 2013, 11:22:15 PM »
Code: [Select]
Interesting I do Zen Meditation. So I think the Yang represents the male aggressive spirit is that true?
You can  clasfy everything as ying and yang. But this time we are talking about the quality of ki of ghost, so, all the harmful or weak spirit belong to ying type. I dont know the reason. But when we feel their existance, we do feel cold.
And also thats the reason why they always show up between 22:00 - 2:00. Thats the peek of ying term.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #181 on: July 14, 2013, 11:46:11 PM »
Superstitious bullshit. No wonder we had to nuke you loonies.
Ghost are not superstition nor religious thing. Just electromagnetic stuff. Just many way to explain.

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #182 on: July 15, 2013, 01:39:28 AM »
Ever noticed that all ghosts are White? Yeah, it looks like a good afterlife, doesn't it.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 15, 2013, 09:25:27 AM »

Thats the ghost of Olympia Pre-Contest Past.  Gots to get my 2:00am cardio in bitches...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 15, 2013, 09:35:53 AM »
Don't forget that it's between 22:00 - 2:00 that is the peak of ying term.

That's why it's more common at these hours.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2013, 09:39:27 AM »
Don't forget that it's between 22:00 - 2:00 that is the peak of ying term.

That's why it's more common at these hours.

I did not know that but it makes sense. About all of the security video I have is between that time. Hmmm.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2013, 09:42:18 AM »
I did not know that but it makes sense. About all of the security video I have is between that time. Hmmm.
Yep it seems always during these hours weird shit happens.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: July 15, 2013, 09:43:53 AM »
Yep it seems always during these hours weird shit happens.

Seeing this thread I got out the old CD's with the video footage on it this weekend. It made me feel very happy that I do not work in that building any longer.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: July 15, 2013, 10:16:14 AM »
Ive had 2 experiences of my own , and i would personally call bullshit on anyone telling me the stories ive told other people. Dont really think anyone believes me no matter how much i insist, so i wouldnt expect people on the internet to give a shit either lol But my opinion is, everyone should have an open mind as this was real  :)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 15, 2013, 10:19:01 AM »
Ive had 2 experiences of my own , and i would personally call bullshit on anyone telling me the stories ive told other people. Dont really think anyone believes me no matter how much i insist, so i wouldnt expect people on the internet to give a shit either lol But my opinion is, everyone should have an open mind as this was real  :)

I for one would like to hear your experiences if you care to post. Or PM them.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: July 15, 2013, 10:19:35 AM »
Although these murders did occur.  I thought the same person that said the Ammtyville House was haunted came back later and said he made up the whole thing just to get money?

Here's a story for you.... On the first week I moved into my new house back in Egypt....  I was thirsty one night, so I got out of bed, my wife was still sleeping.... I went downstairs, and headed to the kitchen... I kept all the lights off, got a glass of water, then I walked into the living room for one reason or another to grab something (can't remember what - this was 7 years ago).... all the lights are still off.... as I walk through the darkness, I pass the dinning room, I saw something that literally scared the shit out of me....scared  me so much I fell backwards and spilled water all over myself.........  It was this scary ass massive Arab staring right at me in the darkness....

Then I realized that I had totally forgotten there was a mirror in there - I just lay there on the floor laughing my ass off!!!!

- true story!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 15, 2013, 10:24:28 AM »

Do tell!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: July 15, 2013, 11:40:54 AM »
Although these murders did occur.  I thought the same person that said the Ammtyville House was haunted came back later and said he made up the whole thing just to get money?

Here's a story for you.... On the first week I moved into my new house back in Egypt....  I was thirsty one night, so I got out of bed, my wife was still sleeping.... I went downstairs, and headed to the kitchen... I kept all the lights off, got a glass of water, then I walked into the living room for one reason or another to grab something (can't remember what - this was 7 years ago).... all the lights are still off.... as I walk through the darkness, I pass the dinning room, I saw something that literally scared the shit out of me....scared  me so much I fell backwards and spilled water all over myself.........  It was this scary ass massive Arab staring right at me in the darkness....

Then I realized that I had totally forgotten there was a mirror in there - I just lay there on the floor laughing my ass off!!!!

- true story!
LOL seeing your on self scared you.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 15, 2013, 11:43:23 AM »
Seeing this thread I got out the old CD's with the video footage on it this weekend. It made me feel very happy that I do not work in that building any longer.
What happened in the building?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: July 15, 2013, 03:10:36 PM »
What happened in the building?

It would take forever to tell you everything. This warehouse was completely saturated with spirits. Nearly every night I would capture some sort of paranormal activity. Orbs flying around, apparitions, voices, EVPs captured, doors opening and closing on their own right in front of people. I have seen full body apparitions walk right next to me. I could take a picture just about any day and pick up orbs or figures in 3/4 the pictures. I also brought some of that shit home. Both my daughter and myself have been pulled from our beds, me on 2 different occasions. I have had large orbs fly around my bed while I laid there watching TV fully awake. You name it. I expect most to call bullshit, which is fine. Unless you experience to the level I have and others have it really is impossible to believe. It is nice to have the EVPs recorded and some of the video and pictures.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #195 on: July 15, 2013, 03:28:24 PM »
It would take forever to tell you everything. This warehouse was completely saturated with spirits. Nearly every night I would capture some sort of paranormal activity. Orbs flying around, apparitions, voices, EVPs captured, doors opening and closing on their own right in front of people. I have seen full body apparitions walk right next to me. I could take a picture just about any day and pick up orbs or figures in 3/4 the pictures. I also brought some of that shit home. Both my daughter and myself have been pulled from our beds, me on 2 different occasions. I have had large orbs fly around my bed while I laid there watching TV fully awake. You name it. I expect most to call bullshit, which is fine. Unless you experience to the level I have and others have it really is impossible to believe. It is nice to have the EVPs recorded and some of the video and pictures.
Who resided there? Deaths, murders? The history of the place?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2013, 03:40:01 PM »
There's too much stupid to counteract here. All rational human beings: I think it's time to issue a tactical withdrawal from the thread. Then we can just laugh at them.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: July 15, 2013, 03:44:49 PM »
There's too much stupid to counteract here. All rational human beings: I think it's time to issue a tactical withdrawal from the thread. Then we can just laugh at them.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: July 15, 2013, 03:51:17 PM »
Who resided there? Deaths, murders? The history of the place?

I had the landlord of property do some research. I do not know of any murders or anything but I saw a picture of a farm house that sat on the spot. The picture was from 1946. I had Indiana paranormal investigate and also had 2 different psychics come and walk the place. Both psychics said the place was a portal for the paranormal. That many come and go. But everyone from Ind paranormal and the 2 psychics said that the ones that are there long term is an old man and a little girl. The little girl I have on an EVP, the old guy I believe is one of the apparitions I have captured on the security video. I don't know about the whole portal business. I only take into consideration what I have witnessed and filmed.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: July 15, 2013, 03:52:41 PM »

I take no offense to what you say. If I hadn't had the experiences I have had I would feel the eat same way.