Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 122406 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: the book is finished and available, the galeniko-noone method
« Reply #150 on: July 12, 2013, 04:58:56 PM »
OTH is putting on a positive face but secretly fuming inside that he didn't seize the opportunity to make tens of dollars like our newly minted, highly esteemed authors.
OTH does not fuck around, he will tell his own mom she is fat and look at you face to face and say you are ugly  ;)

OTH says it how it is and he does not play favorits  :P

OTH thinks these 2 did a hell of a job and OTH thinks they deserve their props  ;)

WHY? simply because many are benefitting from their efforts and at the end of the day that is all that is important to OTH.  8)

BTW who is OTH again  ???

:D

Turkadam

• Getbig I
« Reply #151 on: July 12, 2013, 05:28:25 PM »
Please post up pay pal I personally hate western union ! I'm in the twilight zone no food in 22 1/2 hours just did arms and 2 mile run more energy than ever !

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2013, 05:53:57 PM »

unstoppable

• Getbig I
« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2013, 06:04:48 PM »
I just finished the book and I have to tell you it is well worth the investment.   I've been in this game for 12+ years now and have studied every aspect nutrition and training I can honestly say that you guys nailed it.  I started your methods about a month ago and have made dramatic improvements in the past few weeks. I've gotten so lean that I'm having a fitness photoshoot scheduled in the next few days.    

It's crazy how much my body has changed in the past few weeks. The last time I got this lean I was doing around an hour of cardio per day and I felt depleted as fuck in the process.  I plan on following these principles all year round.  My goal is to maintain my conditioning while adding lean mass consistently and never going above 10%.  

The value in both the thread and book far exceeds $20, in fact it's worth at least 10 X's that.  I learned a few golden nuggets from the book that have changed my philosophy moving forward.  Mind you I'm far from a newbie and read everything I get my hands on on regards to training, nutrition and mindset.

I look forward to all the updates and will be paying close attention to how this program evolves with everyone else's feedback.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2013, 06:38:33 PM »
I just finished the book and I have to tell you it is well worth the investment.   I've been in this game for 12+ years now and have studied every aspect nutrition and training I can honestly say that you guys nailed it.  I started your methods about a month ago and have made dramatic improvements in the past few weeks. I've gotten so lean that I'm having a fitness photoshoot scheduled in the next few days.    

It's crazy how much my body has changed in the past few weeks. The last time I got this lean I was doing around an hour of cardio per day and I felt depleted as fuck in the process.  I plan on following these principles all year round.  My goal is to maintain my conditioning while adding lean mass consistently and never going above 10%.  

The value in both the thread and book far exceeds $20, in fact it's worth at least 10 X's that.  I learned a few golden nuggets from the book that have changed my philosophy moving forward.  Mind you I'm far from a newbie and read everything I get my hands on on regards to training, nutrition and mindset.

I look forward to all the updates and will be paying close attention to how this program evolves with everyone else's feedback.

awesome. just awesome. thanks man.

like onetimehard says this is what it's all about.

ya gal it's all out there don't you know? you just gotta apply it. lol.

some people. let em hate brother. :) ^ these are the people that matter. this who want to change age are INSPIRED to. we did that bro. that's powerful shit.

cheers.
b

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2013, 06:43:29 PM »
I have no need of training or diet advice, but I bought the book for no other reason than to support fellow board members putting this much effort into sharing something with others.  Have not read it yet though.  Will load it to the ipad and read on the plane to DC next week.

If you have a problem with them or the book then don't fucking buy it.  Damn. 

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2013, 06:50:20 PM »

wow acclaim even from a battle hardened getbig veteran

Turkadam

• Getbig I
« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2013, 07:03:54 PM »
not sure we have clearance and ok for posting paypal in the open,i asked,will get reply soon i guess, but ill just pm it to you. 8)

yes, paypal is now option

haha, man, i trained arms today for 3 hours. ;D they were so pumped up,all lines and veins faded away ;D

and was swimming some quartmile today, gives great pump and the wet look when coming out water fully pumped makes the whores mouths at the beach drop jaw, expressing readyness to take cock in mouth for deep neck massage.

thats how i interpret it. :D

Agreed since I've gotten lean as a result of this protocol I've had quite a few whores openly ask for my number. Amazing what a lean hard physique is capable of haha . 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2013, 07:46:18 PM »
wow acclaim even from a battle hardened getbig veteran

more like acclaim from a guy who was inspired enough to join here after reading about what we've done?

doesnt get better than that. thats a measure of what this is and how its affecting people.
b

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2013, 07:46:23 PM »
so the sniper from behind enemy lines wrote a book.

all drugs - TPPIIP

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2013, 07:46:49 PM »
I have no need of training or diet advice, but I bought the book for no other reason than to support fellow board members putting this much effort into sharing something with others.  Have not read it yet though.  Will load it to the ipad and read on the plane to DC next week.

If you have a problem with them or the book then don't fucking buy it.  Damn. 

thanks for the support and the words lurker i think you'll like it :)
b

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2013, 07:47:47 PM »
lol, why so high strung, G?

you and no one, bona fide getbig veterans, are getting ruffled by stiff breezes in these threads...

i'm not even criticizing you two; i've been trying to follow your diet, to good results so far.

if anything, you have my thanks.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2013, 07:55:28 PM »
and, by the way, remember i said "a post or two" not "an a4 card" (dont even know what that is).  i then realize the character per post limit was smaller than i thought, and adjusted that estimation to 5 or so posts.  i just pasted my compilation posts from the diet thread (of which I made 4, i believe) into word, and they came out to about 21k words.

in that case, your book, at 35k words, could fit into about 7 posts.  so i don't know why you seem to take this suggestion as such a heinous offense.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2013, 07:57:35 PM »
so were getting email from guys who want to know how to prepare for one day, a shoot, a pool party, etc.

since this is kinda daily thing for gal and i we've never really tried to 'peak' for anything. we just love grinding it out in the gym and getting leaner.

that being said im going to try something for a pool party im going to sunday. i'll try to peak for it. heres what im going to do.

so, yesterday (thursday) i had 7k cal or so i figure (you guys who bought the book will recognise this- at 6 and lower like we said  things change- the cal intake is one of them). went to bed. got up this am. leanest ive been and looked godly. not vascular now but very full and 'feel' great. im still fasted now. will prolly go 32-36 hours fasted before i eat next- prolly 1 pm tomorrow. i took today off from the gym also. first day in at least two weeks maybe more that i can remember. when i eat tomorrow (saturday) i will limit my food intake to protein only. i'll eat only chicken breast over two meals and go to 1200cal at most. no sodium, no fat not carbs. my water *should* start to let go by mid afternoon tomorrow- usually 40 hours post big meal i have noticed in the past. having only protein should help my body pass water all night. i will not train tomorrow either. i'll get up sunday am and train arms, shoulders and chest before the pool, fasted. THEN i'll have a steak. a nice fatty slow releasing proetin with lots of sodium and hit the party.

the logic being- and again there is no 'science' here- its all up front in the trenches 'doing it'. fuck if we relied on science...anyway..., im not training over the next two days. my body will be ready to blow up when i hit it sunday as it recovers remarkably fast on this system. no carbs/no sodium will help my body let go of the water im holding from my big meal thursday. there should be ample glycogen kicking round to blow me the fuck up when i hit the gym sunday cause i havent been doing anything to deplete it. the steak sunday should ensure i stay full and tight at the pool, and what little water there is sodium with the steak should help keep in the cell after the glycogen pulled it in from training.

i'll post back here with photos from the gym sunday as my buddy will be training with me and we'll see if it was worth the effort and if its something we can all apply going forward. we all want to look good for the day. no water manipulation, no bullshit. just working with your body.

just another way of keeping this thing, this idea, evolving.

cheers everyone.
b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2013, 08:01:36 PM »
so were getting email from guys who want to know how to prepare for one day, a shoot, a pool party, etc.

since this is kinda daily thing for gal and i we've never really tried to 'peak' for anything. we just love grinding it out in the gym and getting leaner.

that being said im going to try something for a pool party im going to sunday. i'll try to peak for it. heres what im going to do.

so, yesterday (thursday) i had 7k cal or so i figure (you guys who bought the book will recognise this- at 6 and lower like we said  things change- the cal intake is one of them). went to bed. got up this am. leanest ive been and looked godly. not vascular now but very full and 'feel' great. im still fasted now. will prolly go 32-36 hours fasted before i eat next- prolly 1 pm tomorrow. i took today off from the gym also. first day in at least two weeks maybe more that i can remember. when i eat tomorrow (saturday) i will limit my food intake to protein only. i'll eat only chicken breast over two meals and go to 1200cal at most. no sodium, no fat not carbs. my water *should* start to let go by mid afternoon tomorrow- usually 40 hours post big meal i have noticed in the past. having only protein should help my body pass water all night. i will not train tomorrow either. i'll get up sunday am and train arms, shoulders and chest before the pool, fasted. THEN i'll have a steak. a nice fatty slow releasing proetin with lots of sodium and hit the party.

the logic being- and again there is no 'science' here- its all up front in the trenches 'doing it'. fuck if we relied on science...anyway..., im not training over the next two days. my body will be ready to blow up when i hit it sunday as it recovers remarkably fast on this system. no carbs/no sodium will help my body let go of the water im holding from my big meal thursday. there should be ample glycogen kicking round to blow me the fuck up when i hit the gym sunday cause i havent been doing anything to deplete it. the steak sunday should ensure i stay full and tight at the pool, and what little water there is sodium with the steak should help keep in the cell after the glycogen pulled it in from training.

i'll post back here with photos from the gym sunday as my buddy will be training with me and we'll see if it was worth the effort and if its something we can all apply going forward. we all want to look good for the day. no water manipulation, no bullshit. just working with your body.

just another way of keeping this thing, this idea, evolving.

cheers everyone.
8)

Dominic

• Getbig II
« Reply #165 on: July 12, 2013, 08:19:08 PM »
Gal, check pm.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #166 on: July 12, 2013, 08:49:22 PM »
Can I have my money back?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 12, 2013, 09:50:45 PM »

just to have it said again, read the book very carefully, dont skip stuff.

everything, every sentence, is there for a reason.

we didnt talk or beat around the bush, every sentence is straight to the point.

and yeah, ofc, whos read it and has questions, feel free to ask if anythings unclear, which we doubt.

its kinda like an overly precise american manual for use of television, usa has ridiculous preise manuals on everything ;D

bears repeating.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #168 on: July 12, 2013, 10:48:25 PM »
Haters gonna hate.

If anyone doesn't like their book, feel free to write one that is better.  Or just STFU

LOL at "Mankinislut" who obviously doesn't walk around at anything close to resembling Gal and No One's conditioning, then criticizing them for putting out an inexpensive book to help people that is getting rave reviews.

hahaha! I'm actually believing she is a real female because this such dumb feminine behavior

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 12, 2013, 11:46:44 PM »
can someone with more than 100 posts that is actually a verified member review the book please

i dont think the guys with 1 or 9 posts putting reviews up helps

cheers
T

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2013, 11:49:45 PM »
can someone with more than 100 posts that is actually a verified member review the book please

cheers

send me 20 and i will give you a review  ;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2013, 11:58:57 PM »

cheers

Why don't you spend those  $20 and review the book yourself? I bet you would not think twice to spend that money on double cheeseburger, large fries, large coke and the rest.
Its $20 only. Do you want me to buy for you?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 13, 2013, 12:01:00 AM »
Why don't you spend those  $20 and review the book yourself? I bet you would not think twice to spend that money on double cheeseburger, large fries, large coke and the rest.
Its $20 only. Do you want me to buy for you?

calm down sparky

who the fuck are you

nobody - so run along or post on your main account  :-*
T

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #173 on: July 13, 2013, 12:12:54 AM »
calm down sparky

who the fuck are you

nobody - so run along or post on your main account  :-*

I would be embarrassed to ask somebody to review a $20 book for me, are you unemployed, retired? What difference is going to make if someone with 20 or 30 posts is reviewing the book?
Are you saying Gal/No One are using gimmicks?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: July 13, 2013, 12:44:41 AM »
I would be embarrassed to ask somebody to review a $20 book for me, are you unemployed, retired? What difference is going to make if someone with 20 or 30 posts is reviewing the book?
Are you saying Gal/No One are using gimmicks?

no i am merely stating you are clearly in love with the cock
T