Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 123259 times)

ukjeff

Re: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready
« Reply #200 on: July 13, 2013, 12:16:18 PM »
I've dislocated my shoulders so not been training upper body properly for a while now, I've not got much size but I'm looking to lean bulk from this stage.

epic passport photo pics I know  ;D

Looking good

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #201 on: July 13, 2013, 12:22:57 PM »
maybe he will let us know what in his latent homosexual mind is enough size for him :D

maybe gonna shut everyone up with pics ;D

we will see, but dont hold your breath, might run out of it

We'll never see his pics and I'm actually quite glad for this.

"jodsy" has cswol's picture on his fridge as a physique to aspire to.

I've dislocated my shoulders so not been training upper body properly for a while now, I've not got much size but I'm looking to lean bulk from this stage.

epic passport photo pics I know  ;D

This is a good look.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #202 on: July 13, 2013, 12:46:22 PM »
aw..has he run away again?
I will lay it out how its going to pan out with me and 'no one' upfront to give him the heads up.

He will ask me for pics in 6 weeks as he decided in the other thread, I will ask him to post his as well, he will run off at the mouth that he is above comparing to a nobody and he wont dignify my request and post a pic.
I will then post mine showing great improvements from my last pic (garden gnome), he will say I look like dog shit regardless as his ego will not allow him to compliment me at all.
I will then ask him again for pics and he will run all over the forum avoiding the inevitable embarrassment.
He will eventually post a pic thinking it totally destroys me but reality will show he's not that much better if at all.
He has no reality check looking at his own photos as he really believes he looks far better than he actually does, although it is a symptom of his narcissistic personality disorder and he can't help it.

so what will these "great improvements" be?

FlamingMoe

• Getbig I
« Reply #203 on: July 13, 2013, 12:50:26 PM »
I want to give an honest review of this book.

First off, I do realize I may not be taken seriously as this is my first post and I have just registered. However I am a long time reader and lurker of this board, and enjoy the content.

I was a competitive bodybuilder for many years; I have tried and done many different types of dieting. I don't compete anymore but I do maintain a healthy looking physique in the single digits of body fat, at least 9 out of 12 months of the year.

I'm not sure why I decided to give this book a try to be completely honest. Curiosity I suppose. I don't mind no one's posts but am not a fan of Galeniko. A grown man acting like he's 22 is disheartening but it is what it is. He erased all of his posts a couple of months ago which I found stupid. Now he's at 2000 posts? Something is definitely fishy. Again, curiosity led me to this purchase.

So I'll be blunt. I don't mean to hurt no one or Galeniko as I'm sure they made a valiant effort, but what a waste of my time and money.

There is nothing new or revolutionary in this book. There is nothing special about this book.  It's just a couple of guys who have put them up on pedestals because they have more willpower than the rest of the population. Not to mention they look down upon anyone else who doesn't have that same willpower.

I hate to break it to you but most people (including all of the suckers who bought your book) are looking for an easier way to get lean/big or a magic bean. This book has neither. I thought there would be some big secret that nobody knew about, but I was wrong.

Your steroid advice is embarrassing. I'm not saying it is necessarily wrong, but when someone is new to steroid use they should be extremely thorough and research it carefully. Your steroid advice is very one sided and not articulated well.

I could go on and on and nitpick every chapter in this book but I won't.

My suggestion to people that are considering this purchase is to save your money and read Gal and Noone's previous posts.

I don't want to cause trouble but in my honest opinion galeniko and no one didn't have a genuine interest in helping anyone. They just wanted their egos stroked a bit, not to mention some extra cash in their pockets. With that being said I hope people reading this realize they can find everything they need on forum.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #204 on: July 13, 2013, 01:13:42 PM »
I want to give an honest review of this book.

First off, I do realize I may not be taken seriously as this is my first post and I have just registered. However I am a long time reader and lurker of this board, and enjoy the content.

I was a competitive bodybuilder for many years; I have tried and done many different types of dieting. I don't compete anymore but I do maintain a healthy looking physique in the single digits of body fat, at least 9 out of 12 months of the year.

I'm not sure why I decided to give this book a try to be completely honest. Curiosity I suppose. I don't mind no one's posts but am not a fan of Galeniko. A grown man acting like he's 22 is disheartening but it is what it is. He erased all of his posts a couple of months ago which I found stupid. Now he's at 2000 posts? Something is definitely fishy. Again, curiosity led me to this purchase.

So I'll be blunt. I don't mean to hurt no one or Galeniko as I'm sure they made a valiant effort, but what a waste of my time and money.

There is nothing new or revolutionary in this book. There is nothing special about this book.  It's just a couple of guys who have put them up on pedestals because they have more willpower than the rest of the population. Not to mention they look down upon anyone else who doesn't have that same willpower.

I hate to break it to you but most people (including all of the suckers who bought your book) are looking for an easier way to get lean/big or a magic bean. This book has neither. I thought there would be some big secret that nobody knew about, but I was wrong.

Your steroid advice is embarrassing. I'm not saying it is necessarily wrong, but when someone is new to steroid use they should be extremely thorough and research it carefully. Your steroid advice is very one sided and not articulated well.

I could go on and on and nitpick every chapter in this book but I won't.

My suggestion to people that are considering this purchase is to save your money and read Gal and Noone's previous posts.

I don't want to cause trouble but in my honest opinion galeniko and no one didn't have a genuine interest in helping anyone. They just wanted their egos stroked a bit, not to mention some extra cash in their pockets. With that being said I hope people reading this realize they can find everything they need on forum.

hey bro man thanks so much purchasing the book, and for taking the time to make such an honest post.

like we've said many times before there is no magic bean here bro. first and foremost is discipline. if you don't have that no diet will help you. what we've created is not some magical system that will produce results with no effort, but a system that will get you leaner, faster than any conventional method of dieting out there. we stand by this and will continue to do so. that's the point of the whole system- it's efficiency.

as for the steroid advise, I'm not here to tell newbies how to use steroids. that's not my job. in fact I make that abundantly clear I believe. that advise is for experienced users only. I'm not here to hold anyone's hand in this regard. I'd be happy to discuss thru pm where you find the advise on the practical application falls short. this discussion could generate some really positive results for some people.

your not causing trouble bro. your staying your opinion and I truly do appreciate it.

I urge everyone who is considering purchasing our book to read this review. like I said there no magic pill. there's no fantastic weight loss without effort. but it is the fastest most efficient way of losing weight users have responded to. even some of our harshest critics say it works.

I apologise you found the book not to your liking. however should you put into practise the system you bought you will not be disappointed. and for us that's all that matters- results.

cheers and thank you again sir. please try it- you'll see why so many are finding it so effective. :)
b

FlamingMoe

• Getbig I
« Reply #205 on: July 13, 2013, 01:31:48 PM »
The problem is you are using information known to everyone.

I will compare your methods to a bikini or figure competitor binging and purging. Everybody knows the quickest ways to lose weight. Absolutely everyone involved in this industry minus brand new people.

In my opinion Getbig is the industries number one read board. No other board comes close, except bodybuilding.com. Many readers are unsure or not confident on how to get lean or bulk up. You and I both know that these "newbies" can easily find all the information they need on this forum. But when you go and make a bogus claim that you have written a book that is different than anything they can come across for free, it makes my blood boil just a bit. You are essentially taking advantage of naïve individuals to make yourselves feel better.

I compare you and Galeniko to GH15, except that you are more sane. Just as greedy and egotistical, but definitely more sane.

I do have a question. Why did you not take the time to edit the book properly? Even a simple spellcheck? It's so amazingly amateurish that it's embarrassing. I know Galeniko is "proud" of his poor grammar but you know better Noone. You lose credibility. You would have done far better writing a book by yourself in my honest opinion.

I am embarrassed my curiosity got the best of me and my hard earned money.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: July 13, 2013, 01:44:58 PM »
The problem is you are using information known to everyone.

I will compare your methods to a bikini or figure competitor binging and purging. Everybody knows the quickest ways to lose weight. Absolutely everyone involved in this industry minus brand new people.

In my opinion Getbig is the industries number one read board. No other board comes close, except bodybuilding.com. Many readers are unsure or not confident on how to get lean or bulk up. You and I both know that these "newbies" can easily find all the information they need on this forum. But when you go and make a bogus claim that you have written a book that is different than anything they can come across for free, it makes my blood boil just a bit. You are essentially taking advantage of naïve individuals to make yourselves feel better.

I compare you and Galeniko to GH15, except that you are more sane. Just as greedy and egotistical, but definitely more sane.

I do have a question. Why did you not take the time to edit the book properly? Even a simple spellcheck? It's so amazingly amateurish that it's embarrassing. I know Galeniko is "proud" of his poor grammar but you know better Noone. You lose credibility. You would have done far better writing a book by yourself in my honest opinion.

I am embarrassed my curiosity got the best of me and my hard earned money.

the whole idea of the book was to compile all the information contained in this thread in one place, and add it that compilation information not found in the thread.

there is nothing bogus or bullshit about our claims. or system works whether you choose to accept it of not.

the book is fraught with spelling and grammatical errors to be sure. :)

it's not lost on me that you can only oppose the dressing and our personalities and not the efficacy of the system.

cheers :)
b

FlamingMoe

• Getbig I
« Reply #207 on: July 13, 2013, 02:15:32 PM »
If the purpose behind the book was to compile all of the information in one place, why did you choose to charge for it?

ukjeff

« Reply #208 on: July 13, 2013, 02:26:35 PM »
No one, if you didn't proof read this book what exactly did you contribute?

Credit to Gal for writing it and putting it down on paper but really, what have you actually done?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: July 13, 2013, 02:48:53 PM »
If the purpose behind the book was to compile all of the information in one place, why did you choose to charge for it?

re read my post bro, not that it will help. lol
b

ukjeff

« Reply #210 on: July 13, 2013, 02:56:55 PM »
there is nothing bogus or bullshit about our claims. or system works whether you choose to accept it of not.

Yep, eat 7,000 cals on Monday then nothing for the rest of the week.

Bingo

FlamingMoe

• Getbig I
« Reply #211 on: July 13, 2013, 03:16:54 PM »

re read my post bro, not that it will help. lol

I re read it. What exactly am I supposed to find?

So why have you chosen to charge for this information?

FlamingMoe

• Getbig I
« Reply #212 on: July 13, 2013, 05:01:22 PM »
I expected this type of response from you Galeniko. Another one of your typical childish rants.

To say that the typos were deliberate because it is your "trademark" is pathetic, even for you. You can't let your advice stand on its own? Your trademark has to be the grammar of an eight year old? I am having a hard time understanding this kind of childish thought process.

I don't want or expect my money back. I did read the whole book. I have bought many books in the past, and not enjoyed them all. I didn't go demand my money back. Buyer beware. When buying a book it's always a gamble. I'm an adult; I understand this.

I would like to know why you felt the need to charge people for your opinions/advice though. Obviously it was a smart move as people are buying the book, but what motivated you in the first place. Ego? Greed? Knowing there's a born sucker every minute? O course that includes me as I did drop money for it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #213 on: July 13, 2013, 05:18:03 PM »
The last 5-10 lbs are torure

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #214 on: July 13, 2013, 05:24:48 PM »
u competed before thats torture,,,cardio,zero carbs last wk,clothes hanging loose.and posing,posing,posing,,,gali/no one has stated this is not bodybuilding ect...diet,,,but u know from shows how that was  :-X...

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: July 13, 2013, 05:25:00 PM »

Yes. Want to drop another 10 lbs but got sick yesterday so took a day of today to recover.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #216 on: July 13, 2013, 05:27:08 PM »
u competed before thats torture,,,cardio,zero carbs last wk,clothes hanging loose.and posing,posing,posing,,,gali/no one has stated this is not bodybuilding ect...diet,,,but u know from shows how that was  :-X...

I got like `10lbs water carbs left and its KILLER to get rid of right now

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #217 on: July 13, 2013, 05:27:17 PM »
Send it over to syntax.  He will clean up the grammar.  
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #218 on: July 13, 2013, 05:35:56 PM »
its nowhere near as bad as professor moe suggests.

yeah im gonna send it to syntax, off all people.

the word programme , itd be 1 click to do so.
yah the last week is horrible.
but its no great fun either way, the only motivation at that point is what you see in mirror.

yes,,,,

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: July 13, 2013, 06:48:45 PM »
FlamingHomo mudbutting all over leatherskinaliko's entrepreneurial spirit in this thread.

Dominic

• Getbig II
« Reply #220 on: July 13, 2013, 09:07:29 PM »
Guys i am done reading 1/2 of the book.

I can honestly tell u that it is so worth it. I have been dieting since last year July, albeit freaking long,
I experimented with alot of methods out there and by chance alot of times when i accidently broke through
A plataue (did not eat over a period of time) actually yield me the best results. I really found alot of 'I EXPERIENCED THAT TOO!' moments while im reading this. Good stuff bro, money well spent.

Gal/noone, i have discovered some stuff myself before coming across this which i believe its in line with the system. I shall experiment more after my photoshoot (going to get super shredded, almost there) and share it with u guys.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: July 13, 2013, 09:38:43 PM »
Guys i am done reading 1/2 of the book.

I can honestly tell u that it is so worth it. I have been dieting since last year July, albeit freaking long,
I experimented with alot of methods out there and by chance alot of times when i accidently broke through
A plataue (did not eat over a period of time) actually yield me the best results. I really found alot of 'I EXPERIENCED THAT TOO!' moments while im reading this. Good stuff bro, money well spent.

Gal/noone, i have discovered some stuff myself before coming across this which i believe its in line with the system. I shall experiment more after my photoshoot (going to get super shredded, almost there) and share it with u guys.

awesome thanks for your chronicling your experience bro.

i can't help but think flamingmoes opinion is more coloured by his dislike for us than any exception to the system. in fact of everyone who had tried it NOT ONE PERSON has said it doesn't work. oh the grammar is bad. that's the whole point! you don't think we could have ran it thru a spell check? we wanted to keep the 'personality' of the book as gal writes. who wants to read a stuffy boring read. we wanted it to be entertaining and informative. I think we managed both nicely as most feedback has indicated.  

let me make clear, no matter what you think of us, our grammar  ::) or other things incidental to the system there is no denying this is the most powerful, efficient, and simple to use weight loss system ever devised. I stand behind that and will continue to do so regardless of what personal attacks may come.

because the system itself WORKS. and does it better than anything else out there. those using it will attest to those facts. anything else to me is a moot point.

let us know how the advise we gave you about dialing in for the shoot works. I'm trying something too atm I'm going to report back on tomorrow. careful with your water. don't deplete it too much or you'll flatten out.

ps flaminghomo I'm still waiting for that pm debating my embarrassing steroid advise. lol I've forgotten more about that practical application of anabolics than you'll ever know, so save yourself some effort and just stick to slinging mud, as that's all you seem to be interested in doing, champ.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: July 13, 2013, 09:50:26 PM »
What a bunch of clowns. "Simple to use weight loss system ever devised."

When is the late-night infomercial? You guys couldn't afford it.

your small and undoubtedly homosexual. you'll forgive us if we don't take to heart anything you think you have to say.
b

FlamingMoe

• Getbig I
« Reply #223 on: July 13, 2013, 09:57:52 PM »
I am honestly surprised there are so many who find this book good.

Let's just talk about the actual content. In my opinion there is absolutely nothing special about it. Not one thing. It's all been discussed before. This book came out less than a week ago and people are already writing testimonials to the results they have achieved by taking the advice? Something is not right there. I believe these are false testimonials, although I truly hope they are not.

Again, the content is nothing special or nothing different. Just a way to diet. Not a new way either.

I have not received any PM's that I am aware of, but I could be accessing this private messaging system incorrectly perhaps? I don't wish to debate anything in a private message quite honestly. I don't like the book. I don't like the steroid sections in it. I don't feel the content is special or great. I'm just being straight up honest.

Even if the grammar was perfect and the authors were respectable people I would still say it was a crappy book.

I applaud you guys for the undertaking and am impressed that you saw an opportunity and jumped at it to sucker people out of their money, but it won't change my opinion about anything.

If I may ask, how many copies have you sold? If you want to keep that information private I understand.

FlamingMoe

• Getbig I
« Reply #224 on: July 13, 2013, 10:00:44 PM »
One thing that has caught me by surprise is no one's defensive attitude toward my honest criticism. I expected such hostile and childish behaviour of Galeniko but not from no one.

I really do wish I had not handed over my money now. Such is life and a good lesson learned on my part.