Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 123209 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready
« Reply #225 on: July 13, 2013, 10:14:49 PM »
FlamingHomo making a compelling point: it's more than a little odd that a flock of reviewers with single digit post counts should rave about a book expounding a dietary approach that takes weeks (like all others) when the book has been out a mere few days.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #226 on: July 13, 2013, 10:52:08 PM »

hey guys if your going to run multiple users on the 'flamingmoe' account at least try to sound alike.

cheers.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #227 on: July 13, 2013, 11:12:26 PM »
It's absolutely retarded that flamingmoe thought this was going to be a doctoral thesis on lipolysis, when in fact it's an easy to use guide to get/stay lean, written by NOT a polished author, but 2 gym rats who look good year round and have spent a lot of time helping guys on here FOR FREE, myself included.

Flamingmoe....get a grip guy. Your expectations were absurd. I can't believe you we're so shocked.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #228 on: July 13, 2013, 11:32:36 PM »
holy fuck people, give it up.  People spend 1000's of dollars on personal training and 1000's of dollars on nutrition conultations and at the end of the day look like utter shit.

Whoever buys this book and follows it will get real good results. You guys can argue anything you want but the last thing you can do is arguing about 20 dollars being a rip off, are you fucken kidding me  ??? I mean come on 20 fucken bucks and you think it's wrong, wow just wow, I wipe my ass with 20 bucks.

The fucken book is worth 20 bucks easily, fuck it's worth way more......

now buy the fucken book or leave it alone, holy fucken shit, enough shit talking already ffs.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #229 on: July 13, 2013, 11:45:07 PM »
lol 'I wipe my ass with 20 bucks' hahaha :D

you know guys it has less to do w the money than having something to attack us over, cause he sure as fuck cannot debate the efficacy of the system.

as always, the boards cream of the crop shows it's class with some kind words and great positivity. thanks chiro and onetime much appreciated.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #230 on: July 14, 2013, 12:35:53 AM »
No one, if you didn't proof read this book what exactly did you contribute?

Credit to Gal for writing it and putting it down on paper but really, what have you actually done?
ahem, dont forget this "no one"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #231 on: July 14, 2013, 12:44:52 AM »
I didn't read the book yet, but can someone post me a link on why one of the authors deleted almost all his posts before the release of the book?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #232 on: July 14, 2013, 01:22:57 AM »
I didn't read the book yet, but can someone post me a link on why one of the authors deleted almost all his posts before the release of the book?

I'm confident it was just a coincidence.

::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #233 on: July 14, 2013, 01:35:28 AM »
was bikinislut proven to ever be  a real girl?
l

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: July 14, 2013, 01:37:21 AM »
was bikinislut proven to ever be  a real girl?

Sadly, no.  :(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #235 on: July 14, 2013, 07:04:57 AM »
Shills & anti-shills battling to the last!

So how many sales?  Are you wealthy men?  Would you have made more working at McDonalds for time invested?  Just a round figure, if you please. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #236 on: July 14, 2013, 09:10:48 AM »
ahem, dont forget this "no one"
bro enough, why are you continueing, what do you get out of this. At one point I thought you had valid points against no one for some of the things he said to you but now you are trying hard to reach every angle and you are doing it out of spite, it is plain to see.

Bro let it go already, let them do their thing and stop interrupting, we got your point already, why continue. If you don`t like what they are doing then don`t participate in their thread, other threads out there you know.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #237 on: July 14, 2013, 09:13:58 AM »
I'm confident it was just a coincidence.

::)
Question, are you fooling around? are you being a jerk out of jealousy? are you against what this has become? WHY exactly? please explain your motive for your opposition because you are coming across as jealous and bitter, straight up, no beef here, just telling you how it is looking from the readers perspective.

ukjeff

« Reply #238 on: July 14, 2013, 09:30:22 AM »
bro enough, why are you continueing, what do you get out of this. At one point I thought you had valid points against no one for some of the things he said to you but now you are trying hard to reach every angle and you are doing it out of spite, it is plain to see.

Bro let it go already, let them do their thing and stop interrupting, we got your point already, why continue. If you don`t like what they are doing then don`t participate in their thread, other threads out there you know.
Because he's a big mouthed blowhard who thinks he can bully people around the forum thats why.
Its about time someone shut his big fucking gob for him for five minutes.
let them do their thing
Thats just it, "no one hasn't "done" anything, gal wrote the book, 'no one' just argued on the forum.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #239 on: July 14, 2013, 09:39:37 AM »
Because he's a big mouthed blowhard who thinks he can bully people around the forum thats why.
Its about time someone shut his big fucking gob for him for five minutes.Thats just it, "no one hasn't "done" anything, gal wrote the book, 'no one' just argued on the forum.
no I understand that part, you do have a right to take it to him for the stuff he said to you but remember the book is 50% gal and he does not deserve this, his intentions are good and sincere.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #240 on: July 14, 2013, 09:41:52 AM »
I am honestly surprised there are so many who find this book good.

Let's just talk about the actual content. In my opinion there is absolutely nothing special about it. Not one thing. It's all been discussed before. This book came out less than a week ago and people are already writing testimonials to the results they have achieved by taking the advice? Something is not right there. I believe these are false testimonials, although I truly hope they are not.

Again, the content is nothing special or nothing different. Just a way to diet. Not a new way either.

I have not received any PM's that I am aware of, but I could be accessing this private messaging system incorrectly perhaps? I don't wish to debate anything in a private message quite honestly. I don't like the book. I don't like the steroid sections in it. I don't feel the content is special or great. I'm just being straight up honest.

Even if the grammar was perfect and the authors were respectable people I would still say it was a crappy book.

I applaud you guys for the undertaking and am impressed that you saw an opportunity and jumped at it to sucker people out of their money, but it won't change my opinion about anything.

If I may ask, how many copies have you sold? If you want to keep that information private I understand.
Gimmick pussy. Have some nuts.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #241 on: July 14, 2013, 10:03:02 AM »
I love this board, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that there's always a slew of dumb fucks here to shit on something good and positive.

Gal and NoOne, keep doing your thing and take the hate with a grain of salt. Even though my dieting methods are way different, I'm still buying a book to support this.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: July 14, 2013, 10:23:27 AM »
This book is now being shared "behind the scenes."

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #243 on: July 14, 2013, 10:23:37 AM »
Its about time someone shut his big fucking gob for him for five minutes.Thats just it, "no one hasn't "done" anything, gal wrote the book, 'no one' just argued on the forum.

To be fair I've been hacking on these guys for awhile.  Gal slung some muck with me but No One took the higher road, so I don't know if you could call him a 'forum bully.'

I still say the whole endeavour sort of drips slime, since if you just want to help then you just post helpful shit without any sales pitch.  And it's time for these guys to just find some regular work what with being in the middle ages, etc.  

Gal's kind of new but I remember No One making some solid bones here over the years.  He's pretty savvy.  I reckon he knew he was set to make about $80 and said fuck it.  You he was just happy to share a few volleys with.  It happens.

ukjeff

« Reply #244 on: July 14, 2013, 10:37:46 AM »
no I understand that part, you do have a right to take it to him for the stuff he said to you but remember the book is 50% gal and he does not deserve this, his intentions are good and sincere.

Me and gal are good, he knows Im just joking about the book
I have no issues with the book at all, good on him for putting his ideas and methods on paper, if you follow it, the methods will work.
Its just that "no one" has done fuck all but agree with Gals methods, he hasn't had one original idea as far as Im aware.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #245 on: July 14, 2013, 10:52:35 AM »
Me and gal are good, he knows Im just joking about the book
I have no issues with the book at all, good on him for putting his ideas and methods on paper, if you follow it, the methods will work.

Its just that "no one" has done fuck all but agree with Gals methods, he hasn't had one original idea as far as Im aware.
Awesome bro I am glad you can acknowledge this  ;) , that is all I was concerned with. As for your fiasco with no one, by all means carrying on but leave the contents of the book out of it.

ukjeff

« Reply #246 on: July 14, 2013, 10:56:55 AM »
Awesome bro I am glad you can acknowledge this  ;) , that is all I was concerned with. As for your fiasco with no one, by all means carrying on but leave the contents of the book out of it.

Its all in the name of entertainment, he will have to put up or shut up in 5 and a half weeks.    ;D
Although he will kick and scream or simply avoid the thread altogether. ;)

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: July 14, 2013, 11:32:24 AM »
One of the best quotes from the book:

"Why travel by donkey when you can fly with the Twilight Zone Airlines?" (a Gal-classic!)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: July 14, 2013, 11:36:28 AM »
thats good, so much for being a "scam", but the curiousity get the better of some,it seems

i hope they aware of the copyright disclaimer :D

Good thing you mentioned that because I'm sure that will make them cease immediately.

It's being passed around by MEMBERS that have well over 5000 posts. I don't think either have posted in this thread.

I won't access it out of respect because I know your goal is to earn some moolah from this joint venture.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #249 on: July 14, 2013, 11:47:47 AM »
LOL

Yes, obviously. They should have done that for free! Everyone should work for free, we shall turn into one big collective society where everyone gets as much as he needs. Oh brother.

And if you had second thoughts on spending 20$ on this, even out of pure curiosity and you're over 25 years of age then I feel seriously sorry for you and your "career".