Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 123204 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready
« Reply #250 on: July 14, 2013, 11:55:18 AM »
LOL

Yes, obviously. They should have done that for free! Everyone should work for free, we shall turn into one big collective society where everyone gets as much as he needs. Oh brother.

And if you had second thoughts on spending 20$ on this, even out of pure curiosity and you're over 25 years of age then I feel seriously sorry for you and your "career".
;D

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #251 on: July 15, 2013, 12:13:54 AM »
I want to give an honest review of this book.

First off, I do realize I may not be taken seriously as this is my first post and I have just registered. However I am a long time reader and lurker of this board, and enjoy the content.

I was a competitive bodybuilder for many years; I have tried and done many different types of dieting. I don't compete anymore but I do maintain a healthy looking physique in the single digits of body fat, at least 9 out of 12 months of the year.

I'm not sure why I decided to give this book a try to be completely honest. Curiosity I suppose. I don't mind no one's posts but am not a fan of Galeniko. A grown man acting like he's 22 is disheartening but it is what it is. He erased all of his posts a couple of months ago which I found stupid. Now he's at 2000 posts? Something is definitely fishy. Again, curiosity led me to this purchase.

So I'll be blunt. I don't mean to hurt no one or Galeniko as I'm sure they made a valiant effort, but what a waste of my time and money.

There is nothing new or revolutionary in this book. There is nothing special about this book.  It's just a couple of guys who have put them up on pedestals because they have more willpower than the rest of the population. Not to mention they look down upon anyone else who doesn't have that same willpower.

I hate to break it to you but most people (including all of the suckers who bought your book) are looking for an easier way to get lean/big or a magic bean. This book has neither. I thought there would be some big secret that nobody knew about, but I was wrong.

Your steroid advice is embarrassing. I'm not saying it is necessarily wrong, but when someone is new to steroid use they should be extremely thorough and research it carefully. Your steroid advice is very one sided and not articulated well.

I could go on and on and nitpick every chapter in this book but I won't.

My suggestion to people that are considering this purchase is to save your money and read Gal and Noone's previous posts.

I don't want to cause trouble but in my honest opinion galeniko and no one didn't have a genuine interest in helping anyone. They just wanted their egos stroked a bit, not to mention some extra cash in their pockets. With that being said I hope people reading this realize they can find everything they need on forum.

Willpower is a virtue that many lack. That virtuous ethic comes from within. You must want it. Don't expect a little blue pill that can.

Otherwise, everyone would walk around lean (and shredded) all year around.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #252 on: July 15, 2013, 12:22:17 AM »
I found the Galeniko and Noone method pdf to be very informative, I read it from start to finish.

It prepares you to enter the mindframe of weight loss (which is very important) its a must read, very entertaining and pokes fun of resident getbiggers.

Brutally honest, it has a chapter on PED's which is no use for me but im sure it would be useful to the gang here.

Its a very candid "book" with a wealth of information, i highly recommend it to anyone on getbig.

Good job Galeniko and Noone

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #253 on: July 15, 2013, 12:30:25 AM »
About halfway through it now. So far worth the $20. Funny, informative, argumentative, all in all fun to read. Some funny gems in there. ;D

Yes, the text still reads like Galeniko typed it by repeatedly slamming his dick into the keyboard. But that does give it a bit of charm. And besides: my job involves scientific publishing, and there I'm confronted daily with papers that are written very eloquently -- yet are totally fraudulent. So I don't get hung up on spelling and grammar.

In short: I've bought worse books for $20. :)

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #254 on: July 15, 2013, 12:31:01 AM »
You druggies have no heart. That's obvious.

Why all the animosity towards these two?  ???

Have you been slighted by Tony Robbins or Tony Littles seminars in the past?

They took your hard earned money?

::)

P.S. If there is will, there is a way. Some of us choose to use a little bit of anabolics, anti-estrogens, and fat burners on top of training and diet. These little tidbits they present goes a long way for those that have never tried any other methodological approach or/and have failed. Then you got so called "naturals" that never move beyond convincing others of their natural status, while making accusations at everyone who looks better than them.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #255 on: July 15, 2013, 05:00:13 AM »
Read it in full now.

My rating: 4 stars (out of 5).

Good info, very motivational, brutal, interesting take om some things (AAS, supps), and some really funny shit in there. Only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because I developed an aneurism from Galeniko's keyboard rape.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #256 on: July 15, 2013, 07:06:06 AM »
Con men come in many guises....

... check out Layne Norton's website

Yes, someone made a gif of you laughing, Layne. Internet fame 4Life! ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #257 on: July 15, 2013, 07:17:59 AM »
check out Layne Norton's website, among others. The information is free, thoroughly referenced, and more useful for non-assisted trainers. Dr. Norton (Coach - Bodybuilder - PhD) recently put up a great vlog post about carbohydrate metabolism that has tons of useful information to help you formulate a real diet.

Hi lame.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #258 on: July 15, 2013, 07:58:23 AM »
thanks randy, quick and phreak for your feedback. fucking awesome to see you guys love the book.

I actually really enjoy reading it. I've gone thru it several times. I like the way gal and I balance eachother. he's got this 'way' of talking that's fucking funny. that's why we didnt run this thru any kind of spell check/ diction/ grammar program the thing would have bad a meltdown. plus it makes the book entertaining. a fun type of read. my writing is too stiff. serious. gal has humour. that's the whole idea. I'm pretty sure you can pick out what gals written and what I have. I'd much rather read a book in gal speak. :D

I learned something from this weekend. do everything that I did to peak on the day of the event (sunday) a day earlier. run a cal deficit right till Friday night instead of Saturday. take in my big cal meal Friday night. get up hammer out on saturday am whatever body parts I hit Sunday am instead. stay fasted all day crush another big cal meal Saturday night. get up not train and bingo! supercompensation for Sunday. in a typical pre contest you need to deplete for several days, and start loading up on food for 72-48 hours before to the tune of sometimes as much as 1.5k carbs over the 3 days depending on your lean tissue. I found none of this necessary. just run the deficit till 36 hours before you event. take in 1500 shit cals or so - you don't need much- train 24 hours before event, fast till that night and hit another 1500-2k the night before event and control your water intake and BAM! when you wake up don't eat and head out. your stomach will be tight your abs sucked in and you'll be full but not watery full. watery full isnt good. you want density/ dry full.

I tried to peak for a day on that day. big mistake. I missed it by a day. all the training and food needs to be done 24 hours before not the day of.

mind you this is just for a pool party or photo shoot. not a pre contest peak. it'd be a little more complex but not a lot. we've got our first personal training client. he's going his second physique show in 12 weeks. we'll bring him in slightly differently for that but not by much. the one thing is for certain- the better shape your in, the fewer adjustments need to be made as I found out this weekend. :)g

cheers everyone thanks for the positive feedback and not positive feedback. :) both are equally motivating.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #259 on: July 15, 2013, 08:09:35 AM »
thanks randy, quick and phreak for your feedback. fucking awesome to see you guys love the book.

I actually really enjoy reading it. I've gone thru it several times. I like the way gal and I balance eachother. he's got this 'way' of talking that's fucking funny. that's why we didnt run this thru any kind of spell check/ diction/ grammar program the thing would have bad a meltdown. plus it makes the book entertaining. a fun type of read. my writing is too stiff. serious. gal has humour. that's the whole idea. I'm pretty sure you can pick out what gals written and what I have. I'd much rather read a book in gal speak. :D

I learned something from this weekend. do everything that I did to peak on the day of the event (sunday) a day earlier. run a cal deficit right till Friday night instead of Saturday. take in my big cal meal Friday night. get up hammer out on saturday am whatever body parts I hit Sunday am instead. stay fasted all day crush another big cal meal Saturday night. get up not train and bingo! supercompensation for Sunday. in a typical pre contest you need to deplete for several days, and start loading up on food for 72-48 hours before to the tune of sometimes as much as 1.5k carbs over the 3 days depending on your lean tissue. I found none of this necessary. just run the deficit till 36 hours before you event. take in 1500 shit cals or so - you don't need much- train 24 hours before event, fast till that night and hit another 1500-2k the night before event and control your water intake and BAM! when you wake up don't eat and head out. your stomach will be tight your abs sucked in and you'll be full but not watery full. watery full isnt good. you want density/ dry full.

I tried to peak for a day on that day. big mistake. I missed it by a day. all the training and food needs to be done 24 hours before not the day of.

mind you this is just for a pool party or photo shoot.
not a pre contest peak. it'd be a little more complex but not a lot. we've got our first personal training client. he's going his second physique show in 12 weeks. we'll bring him in slightly differently for that but not by much. the one thing is for certain- the better shape your in, the fewer adjustments need to be made as I found out this weekend. :)g

cheers everyone thanks for the positive feedback and not positive feedback. :) both are equally motivating.

Fuckin lol, all that to go swimming, what a fucking life you must lead.
Jeez, if you felt you were holding water in your legs I bet you wouldn't take your trousers down to have a shit.

Thats priceless, carb depletion and carb loading to go to a fucking pool party.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: July 15, 2013, 08:10:20 AM »

Yes, the text still reads like Galeniko typed it by repeatedly slamming his dick into the keyboard.

haha classic! :D funny cause it's true lol
b

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: July 15, 2013, 08:24:51 AM »
Can someone who I pm with send me a link to the book plz

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #262 on: July 15, 2013, 08:29:41 AM »
Can someone who I pm with send me a link to the book plz

Sure. PM gal or no one and pay for the book like a normal person. It's $20 FFS.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: July 15, 2013, 12:04:18 PM »
jeff, that said, we dont take the loading sooooo seriously, its just a good oppurtunity to try stuff out, at 5%,there wont be much damage even if it totaly fails.

learned some interesting things from trying, its the perfect opurtunity to get to know own body better.

now i know couple methods which always always fail me, so i avoid those.

i mean it would be a blatant lie to claim a total normal social life without planning anything at all is possible on the diet, but its socialy more lenient than the old school approach,no doubt.
a littl e bit planning and thinking gotta be there.

i mean its not hard, one could just eat 2lbs meat at once and not worry about a thing, just one example.

;)

i dont care what anyone says- ANY guy who is in good shape wants to look the best they can. thats why we do this. to look our best, and for the challenge of getting there, cause you cannot look great unless you suffer a bit, and thats why so few look great.

so, that being said, if i can give someone reading this an idea on how to look great for a day, hold as little water as possible and fill out a bit ive done my job and helped someone out. its not for everyone, but it doesnt have to be.,

some guys, for example, like to prance around their gardens with their shorts up the crack of their ass flexing and hitting various poses while their wife snaps off some pics for them to post on a message board filled with other guys. some guys like to go to pool parties, be in the sun all day, be surrounded by good people, good music and hot broads, party and bang hot strippers.

to each their own i guess.
b

Deutsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #264 on: July 15, 2013, 12:19:22 PM »

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: July 15, 2013, 01:08:00 PM »

I'm kind debating buying this book.... but really for entertainment purposes  :D

ukjeff

« Reply #266 on: July 15, 2013, 01:14:03 PM »

;)

i dont care what anyone says- ANY guy who is in good shape wants to look the best they can. thats why we do this. to look our best, and for the challenge of getting there, cause you cannot look great unless you suffer a bit, and thats why so few look great.

so, that being said, if i can give someone reading this an idea on how to look great for a day, hold as little water as possible and fill out a bit ive done my job and helped someone out. its not for everyone, but it doesnt have to be.,

some guys, for example, like to prance around their gardens with their shorts up the crack of their ass flexing and hitting various poses while their wife snaps off some pics for them to post on a message board filled with other guys. some guys like to go to pool parties, be in the sun all day, be surrounded by good people, good music and hot broads, party and bang hot strippers.

to each their own i guess.
You are 40+ years old aren't you?
A man who has to carb load and manipulate his diet to go to a pool party?
I mean seriously?

"Hey "no one" you look hot in that long sleeve shirt, why don't you role them up?"
"No can do mate, my wife took 20gms of oatmeal too much this morning and I didn't have 150gms of carbs, my forearms are no way pumped up and vascular enough to carry off the short sleeve look"
"errrrr.......yeah....... Ok mate"

People take photos to show their improvements, pretty much everyone worth their salt on this forum has posted photos, some on the other hand are NEVER satisfied with the way they look due to a deep seated inferiority complex.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #267 on: July 15, 2013, 01:20:08 PM »
You are 40+ years old aren't you?
A man who has to carb load and manipulate his diet to go to a pool party?
I mean seriously?

"Hey "no one" you look hot in that long sleeve shirt, why don't you role them up?"
"No can do mate, my wife took 20gms of oatmeal too much this morning and I didn't have 150gms of carbs, my forearms are no way pumped up and vascular enough to carry off the short sleeve look"
"errrrr.......yeah....... Ok mate"

People take photos to show their improvements, pretty much everyone worth their salt on this forum has posted photos, some on the other hand are NEVER satisfied with the way they look due to a deep seated inferiority complex.
Are you seriously retarded or something. What is wrong to load up to fill out for an occasion, EVERYONE does this except for politically correct fuckers like you..

lmao, OK take the fucker part back, Hahaha sometimes I can not help it, lol,  :D

ukjeff

« Reply #268 on: July 15, 2013, 01:22:43 PM »
Are you seriously retarded or something. What is wrong to load up to fill out for an occasion, EVERYONE does this except for politically correct fuckers like you..

lmao, OK take the fucker part back, Hahaha sometimes I can not help it, lol,  :D

NO, THEY DONT.

Come guys lets have a quick vote, who carb loads and plays around with sodium if they are going out somewhere?

I really want to know the stats on this.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #269 on: July 15, 2013, 01:24:10 PM »
NO, THEY DONT.

Come guys lets have a quick vote, who carb loads and plays around with sodium if they are going out somewhere?

I really want to know the stats on this.
Hello, I was talking about serious lifters not serious keyboard warriors

ukjeff

« Reply #270 on: July 15, 2013, 01:28:49 PM »
Hello, I was talking about serious shirt lifters not serious keyboard warriors

fixed

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

ukjeff

« Reply #272 on: July 15, 2013, 01:30:54 PM »
;D
Serious question, did you prep or do anything different for when you worked backstage at Antiones show?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #273 on: July 15, 2013, 01:32:39 PM »
Serious question, did you prep or do anything different for when you worked backstage at Antiones show?
ya I sure did, I ate a box of cookies every single day until last night when I had my last large 6 topping pizza.  :)

ukjeff

« Reply #274 on: July 15, 2013, 01:37:29 PM »
ya I sure did, I ate a box of cookies every single day until last night when I had my last large 6 topping pizza.  :)
Did you spill over or hit your peak perfectly?