Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 123358 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready
« Reply #350 on: July 17, 2013, 09:49:02 PM »
'just have the meal (staying this to stay even not to be overtaken)'

I see what you did there :D

I don't think you'll have to worry abt anyone overtaking you. you've earned your stripes and then some bro. a lot of guys can say they were lean once upon a time. you live there. until you get 'there' you really have no idea how much of an achievement that is. major props and respect bro.

b

subseven

• Getbig II
« Reply #351 on: July 17, 2013, 09:52:37 PM »
yeah, pure fat loading dont work.

pure carb loadind dont work.

"slow" carbs loading makes me totaly flat.

but sugary carbs and saturated fats, oh brother, that for the strangest reasons, works

Can you share some examples of foods you really like for this purpose? I guess chocolate cake and ice-cream would work real well?

Also Gentlemen,

When does the pump and power from a junk-food meal (high carb, saturated fats) kick in best in your opinion? If you will train, let's say, 7 PM on Monday, in an ideal world, when would you have junk meal? Exactly 24 hours before?

Finally, Gal thinks that this very calorie dense food should be all eaten in one meal (please correct me if I am wrong Gal).
No One do you agree? Spreading the same food over two meals, does make it less productive you guys think?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #352 on: July 17, 2013, 09:53:44 PM »
yeah, pure fat loading dont work.

pure carb loadind dont work.

"slow" carbs loading makes me totaly flat.

but sugary carbs and saturated fats, oh brother, that for the strangest reasons, works

My theory, and I've gotten it from hearing a few "gurus" speak on this, is that your muscles contain both glycogen stores as well as fat cells. So to fully "fill out", you need to consume both of those things. Makes sense to me.

(Bro-science meter registering at a level 8 for this post.)

I think it was Palumbo speaking about how it took him awhile to learn how to peak his clients because at first he was just trying to carb them up but they weren't looking all the way full yet until he added fats as well.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #353 on: July 17, 2013, 09:57:29 PM »
Muscles store fatty acids, amino acids, glycogen, electrolytes, ATP, and of course water. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #354 on: July 17, 2013, 10:00:03 PM »
It is getting real interesting in here, a lot of well thought out questions.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: July 17, 2013, 10:18:21 PM »
Can you share some examples of foods you really like for this purpose? I guess chocolate cake and ice-cream would work real well?

Also Gentlemen,

When does the pump and power from a junk-food meal (high carb, saturated fats) kick in best in your opinion? If you will train, let's say, 7 PM on Monday, in an ideal world, when would you have junk meal? Exactly 24 hours before?

Finally, Gal thinks that this very calorie dense food should be all eaten in one meal (please correct me if I am wrong Gal).
No One do you agree? Spreading the same food over two meals, does make it less productive you guys think?

for me typically ill start to feel the meal within 25 or so minutes. the energy is very tangible. to the point within 3 hours I can kill it in the gym. but there's a works differece between having the energy to train, and the muscle being able to perform at a high level. that's why I prefer to eat that meal at night go to bed and train fasted around 12-16hrs later 

and yes gal and I agree w the one meal. for me and i think him it's for two reasons. you can easily crush 3-4k cal in one meal. try doing 8-10kcal. much harder. so it inhibits the number of cals you can injest, and you want to stuff it all in one meal so you DON'T WANT shit food for days after.

the idea behind the meal is not to gluttonise yourself but to fill out for the next couple work outs and reset you mentally and physically.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #356 on: July 17, 2013, 10:20:00 PM »
It is getting real interesting in here, a lot of well thought out questions.

There seems to be a more positive shift in the tone of a lot of threads around here lately, especially yours, and gal and No Ones...is it true, is GetBig becoming a better more helpful place?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: July 17, 2013, 10:24:43 PM »
ps that's a pretty much standard template to get to 6%. to go lower you have to listen to you'd body more. tgerl be increased demand for such meals and you might find you'll have to adopt a new line in terms of meal frequency and amounts. gal will tell you it's RIDICULOUS what you can get away with and even benefit from if you follow some basic principles.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #358 on: July 17, 2013, 10:29:11 PM »
There seems to be a more positive shift in the tone of a lot of threads around here lately, especially yours, and gal and No Ones...is it true, is GetBig becoming a better more helpful place?
Absolutely, when the haters come out the whole board gets turned on because let's face it, it is great entertainment but what has been realized now more then ever, thanks to no one and gal is that people here are saying '' fuck maybe I can look good too and step it up a notch'' so now there is a new trend here at getbig and that is a whole heep of serious lifters coming out of the woods.

Getbig 2013, so far has been EPIC

Oh and getbig physiques will wipe the floor with any other forum.  ;)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: July 17, 2013, 10:29:18 PM »

I attribute that to the absence of certain posters to be truthful. ;)

at our cores, the guys who all 'agree' have one thing in common- bettering ourselves and being legit happy for those who better themselves for themselves.

cheers dude!
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #360 on: July 17, 2013, 10:33:07 PM »
Good stuff here boys. I recall a few good dudes leaving this forum for another certain forum because of, in fheir opinion, the lack of helpful knowledgeable guys here. In the short time I've been a member here, this certainly has NOT been the case. You may have to sift through some WYHI/Travon Skittles threads, but there are some real gems here in the G&O.  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #361 on: July 17, 2013, 10:52:17 PM »
yeah, you know, gh15 ran rampage on here, catering to the how he said goolibel(gullible), telling them enough drugs and gh will give anyone pro size, so ppl assumed if they do a bit less and relied on drugs theyd end up looking not like pros but something like top npc or amateur world champions.haha.

i think  its safe to say thats not sooo true, but i have said this before, if anyone wants to turn pro, by all means, listen to gh15, i find he has or had useful things to say.

but for ppl looking for something like we look, more or less, its better to listen to us, and, live :D

and yes ofc anyone can get there, were not soo special or something.

The funny thing is, not one person has turned pro at his site

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #362 on: July 17, 2013, 10:55:15 PM »
Absolutely, when the haters come out the whole board gets turned on because let's face it, it is great entertainment but what has been realized now more then ever, thanks to no one and gal is that people here are saying '' fuck maybe I can look good too and step it up a notch'' so now there is a new trend here at getbig and that is a whole heep of serious lifters coming out of the woods.

Getbig 2013, so far has been EPIC

Oh and getbig physiques will wipe the floor with any other forum.  ;)

agreed. the real peeps have taken the forum back from the keyboard phaggots.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #363 on: July 17, 2013, 10:57:43 PM »
agreed. the real peeps have taken the forum back from the keyboard phaggots.
;) :D

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #364 on: July 17, 2013, 11:09:58 PM »
The funny thing is, not one person has turned pro at his site

Big Ro will turn pro from this site.

The trolls and assheads are still here, posting WYHI Threads, screaming at each other over "skittles", giving each other "dating advice"  (lololol)....and searching each others post history for "weaknesses" from 4 years ago.....my personal favorite  ::)

Thing is this thread is largely populated by the real dudes here...guys that have blue stars, or have the potential for blue stars...what can a dickhead gimmick say here that won't be brushed off as a whiny , jealousy filled rant by everyone here ?

subseven

• Getbig II
« Reply #365 on: July 17, 2013, 11:13:39 PM »
Thank you so much Gal and Others for the detailed responses
You guys are very kind.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #366 on: July 17, 2013, 11:47:38 PM »
the funny thing is, when you look jacked(this means, lean)theres not even need for dating advice whatsoeveer, things just happen, some wome dont like it, but those who do, its as easy a target askilling a black kid with a gun is ;D

wyhi threads , classic, where permaalcoholics on their way to cirhosis and the same dating advisors claim they wouldnt hit on victoria beckham.
lol, theyd eat her turd with spoon if she asked them to do so.

bigro should already be a pro.
haha i remember when he called me out and nobody seen pics of him yet, and i talked lots of shit, only to be shut up when he posted them ;D

Yeah that was brutal...ha ha...but you took it in good humor. ..that's the whole problem with this site, GOD FORBID someone admits they aren't a perfect, infallible being that is NEVER wrong...LOL.

Here's the thing, all of these fucking 100 page bloodbaths where you claw each others eyes out over politics or whatever irrelevant topic is hot that day....well, you can't both be right...somebody is fucking wrong

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #367 on: July 18, 2013, 01:01:28 AM »
Yeah that was brutal...ha ha...but you took it in good humor. ..that's the whole problem with this site, GOD FORBID someone admits they aren't a perfect, infallible being that is NEVER wrong...LOL.

Here's the thing, all of these fucking 100 page bloodbaths where you claw each others eyes out over politics or whatever irrelevant topic is hot that day....well, you can't both be right...somebody is fucking wrong
Groink it's 4am here can't sleep, have you ever considered entering a BB contest you could do damage with those arms but maybe need to bring the legs up.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: July 18, 2013, 07:16:30 AM »
just so people know what we talking about :D

see this is very upclose,it rather looks like theres no skin.see the cross veins on biceps?ofc you do ;D

and here a minute later already spilling bit over from the pump, keep in mind this is after some 8k calories of pure shit food all icecream and chokolate

but can be seen the biceps vein is kinda literaly finger thick,and see the ones on triceps everywhere.this , the caliper says is somewhere hig4S, low 5s.

here, pump already fadin away, but

can you see the tendon at elbow?and those things details of triceps?

thank you very much.

Jesus Christ. for ONE day using diuretics some guys MIGHT get this kind of conditioning.

lol you walk around like this. it's almost not believable.

you inspired me dude, and prolly countless others. and that prolly the biggest compliment I can think to pay anyone.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: July 18, 2013, 07:20:16 AM »
Groink it's 4am here can't sleep, have you ever considered entering a BB contest you could do damage with those arms but maybe need to bring the legs up.

nah groink loves the gym dude. you don't do what he does without doing it for yourself first. maybe 20 years ago he would have thought about it. but when you get older you have less to prove to anyone and no desire to do so. there's a confidence that comes with age and maturity. he just loves going to the gym banging it out training for himself. honestly imo I think the guy would hate the whole process other than the challenge.
b

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #370 on: July 18, 2013, 07:44:27 AM »

Jesus Christ. for ONE day using diuretics some guys MIGHT get this kind of conditioning.

lol you walk around like this. it's almost not believable.

I know what a jerk!

;D

ukjeff

« Reply #371 on: July 18, 2013, 07:51:46 AM »
nah groink loves the gym dude. you don't do what he does without doing it for yourself first. maybe 20 years ago he would have thought about it. but when you get older you have less to prove to anyone and no desire to do so. there's a confidence that comes with age and maturity. he just loves going to the gym banging it out training for himself. honestly imo I think the guy would hate the whole process other than the challenge.
Yep, hes very much like myself in that respect. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #372 on: July 18, 2013, 07:57:28 AM »
just so people know what we talking about :D

see this is very upclose,it rather looks like theres no skin.see the cross veins on biceps?ofc you do ;D

and here a minute later already spilling bit over from the pump, keep in mind this is after some 8k calories of pure shit food all icecream and chokolate

but can be seen the biceps vein is kinda literaly finger thick,and see the ones on triceps everywhere.this , the caliper says is somewhere hig4S, low 5s.

here, pump already fadin away, but

can you see the tendon at elbow?and those things details of triceps?

thank you very much.
Bro your arms look stupid BIG from the lateral view. 8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #373 on: July 18, 2013, 08:06:07 AM »
Yep, hes very much like myself in that respect. 

no one asked.

ukjeff

« Reply #374 on: July 18, 2013, 08:13:11 AM »
no one asked.
Oh, I didn't know being asked was the rule when posting.