Author Topic: thinking about getting tatted up tomorrow  (Read 9739 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: thinking about getting tatted up tomorrow
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2013, 07:53:56 AM »
"La Cosa Nostra"

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2013, 07:55:14 AM »
lol.

ps did i tell you about makaveli? His current girlfriend (who he met in a bar lol)  they both got matching tattoos lol.

Dont even think theyve been together 6 months...matching tattoos with eachother's names lol

We got a little anchor tattoo not eachothers names. If we broke up you would never be able to tell what it means. You're so full of shit man. I read in another thread you said you're in a Jazz band now  ::) You're one of the biggest trolls on these boards  :D Now I see every thread about women your'e copying and pasting from the Don Jaun Forum lol.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2013, 08:01:47 AM »
I think tatoos suck because:

1. Everyone has them nowadays, so its not "rebel" at all to have one

2. Most of it looks like shit anyways.

That being said, I can see myself having one in the future, but it would have to mean something, really. Like if I got to war and kill some dudes there, I would have something related to it. Or if I hd an addiction that I cant fight, I would probably tat something related to it.

But it wouldnt be flamboyant for sure, probably very discrete, but sharp and keen.

Also, sluts dig it, so if you want to do something for the purpose of solely increasing your chances to have sex with them, go for it  :)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2013, 08:07:36 AM »
I have a couple little ones. If it means something to you go for it.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2013, 08:11:39 AM »
Nothing in life compares to you walking into a tattoo parlor saying u like yadda yadda yadda and some x-convic pickout a drawing from a book that u have no idea who drew it up and have him trace it out on your body and u walk around town as if its your orginal idea and its equally as valuable as a Picasso
hahaha holy shit pissing my pants laughing. Ownage of the week.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2013, 08:13:59 AM »
If you have to ask then you shouldn't get one.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2013, 08:34:48 AM »
I am pretty covered in them but it has been my lifestyle for 22 years. I would say no for 2 reasons, first is the reason you want to get one, second is you are unsure and ask for advice on this board. Even if you look jacked now you will not always later in life. (Unless you are me  ;D )
You may regret it, you may not. But you have to make that decision. Getbig will be gone long before that tattoo is. Give it a few months and if you still want something do not pick something off of the wall. Find some unique and that means something to you. I have won several trophies for my artwork at tattoo conventions. I have people stop me all the time and comment on them. Old people, young people, men, and women. If you are going to put something on your body THAT is the kind of thing you want to put on there, a piece of art. If you are in the US I can probably give you a name of a good artist no matter where you are located at. PM me if interested.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2013, 08:38:39 AM »
ive got 9 tattoos

they all have meaning and relate to significant moments in my life

they tell my story so to speak

i dont regret them but everyone was thought through for a long time before i got them done

that being said they are all covered in normal business dress so people at work dont stereotype me
One could say if you have signif things in your life, tell your story, then write a book.
20-50 yrs from now, no one will give a damn about the tats, but if you wrote something down, that is truly meaningful, then people will recognize. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I've heard the same thing from a few other guys. To me, one doesn't need to mark oneself up with drawings to remind themselves of a certain event in life....it's already in your head.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2013, 08:43:45 AM »
One could say if you have signif things in your life, tell your story, then write a book.
20-50 yrs from now, no one will give a damn about the tats, but if you wrote something down, that is truly meaningful, then people will recognize. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I've heard the same thing from a few other guys. To me, one doesn't need to mark oneself up with drawings to remind themselves of a certain event in life....it's already in your head.

i see your point and its valid, but thank god michelangelo, monet, picasso etc. didnt think like that.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2013, 08:48:42 AM »
I got one enough for me.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2013, 10:07:46 AM »
No thanks.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2013, 10:19:21 AM »
I got a tattoo of $100 on my cock because I like to see money grow

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2013, 10:40:00 AM »
I got a tattoo of $100 on my cock because I like to see money grow
;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2013, 10:40:37 AM »
I do not want to beef with the OP but if this comment gets him pissed and he decide to hate me after this then so be it cause I will not compromise my views on anything and I am trying to hold this back but sorry bro I JUST CAN NOT.;...
 OK HERE GOES.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET A TATTOO FOR THE REASON THAT YOU THINK YOU WILL LOOK BADASS, SORRY BUT YOU ARE A FUCKEN LOSER.

nO OFFENCE, JUST THE WAY IT WORKS.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2013, 10:45:20 AM »
yep,  Hate it tho

Where you working, broski?
X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2013, 11:09:10 AM »
i never regretted mine.
but mine sre kinda small.

i know many ppl dislike them, but damn damn, some huge tsts on some women have something sexy to it.

this is an example of someone who does look good with tats. I think yours  looks real good.....that cuban dude slinpimp who used to post here also looked good IMO. bigmc's..

all looked Alot better than makaveli's lol...
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2013, 11:11:44 AM »
I do not want to beef with the OP but if this comment gets him pissed and he decide to hate me after this then so be it cause I will not compromise my views on anything and I am trying to hold this back but sorry bro I JUST CAN NOT.;...
 OK HERE GOES.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET A TATTOO FOR THE REASON THAT YOU THINK YOU WILL LOOK BADASS, SORRY BUT YOU ARE A FUCKEN LOSER.

nO OFFENCE, JUST THE WAY IT WORKS.

no offense taken, I HAVEN"T gotten one yet.
l

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2013, 11:26:14 AM »
Tatts are great for those who want 'em. For those who dont, that is also fine.
But I notice a lot of people spending their time hating when it shouldnt concern them?
I find that weirder than those who ink.

Bunch of fucking weirdos around here. Worry about your own life. (But 1st, you need to get one, move out of your parents basement)..

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2013, 11:31:11 AM »
tatts look good for 5 mins , then look like shit for the rest of your life.... true story!!

this was in the paper the other day... poor girl

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2013, 11:32:11 AM »
But I notice a lot of people spending their time hating when it shouldnt concern them?

Bunch of fucking weirdos around here. Worry about your own life. (But 1st, you need to get one, move out of your parents basement)..

I honestly havent seen any hatred in this thread  ??? ...just people's input. Most of us here really like Flinstones.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2013, 11:41:23 AM »

what are you talking about ?  The OP asked for feed back and now you are suggesting ``mind our biznes`` lmao

``what do you think?``

``well, you know``

``Mind your biznes```hahahah lolollool  ???

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2013, 11:51:46 AM »
in all seriousness a few of the threads here i have made when contemplating I DONT REGRET MAKING.

you guys all Remember the motorcycle thread I made....SO GLAD I didn't go through with it.
l

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2013, 12:04:56 PM »
I don't get why blacks get black tattoos. It just looks like they have a skin ailment.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2013, 01:20:55 PM »
anyway, if you wanna stand out and look a real tough guy get branded.... anyone that could withstand a red hot iron pressed upon them for a good few secs is fucking nails in my book

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2013, 02:32:34 PM »
Go with your own design which has a special meaning to you.
Tattoos, if you take that route, are your CV of happenings/things/persons integral to your very being.