Author Topic: Jay Cutler responds to haters  (Read 10778 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Jay responds to haters
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2013, 08:31:15 AM »
what the fuck is that alarm doing at golds

It's called the "bad form" alarm. It goes off every time Jay does an exercise.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2013, 08:37:11 AM »
Maybe so he doesn't get bothered by people asking questions or wanting autographs.

Yes, that's possibly one reason.

But I remember Jay talking about sleeping in periods.... 4 hours, then wake up and go to bed later for another period.
Unorthodox training times could be linked to that too.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2013, 08:42:02 AM »
Yes, that's possibly one reason.

But I remember Jay talking about sleeping in periods.... 4 hours, then wake up and go to bed later for another period.
Unorthodox training times could be linked to that too.
I got the same issue I can only sleep like 3 hours at a time insomnia sucks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Jay Cutler responds to haters
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2013, 09:16:16 AM »
Jay is probably using plenty of ECA.  Keeps the man up at night.

missile

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2013, 09:20:38 AM »
Go Jay!  Give it 100%

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2013, 09:43:11 AM »
I love training at night. Squatting and deadlifting at 1am, done it countless times. Mostly friday nights though. Other weekdays try to finish up by 11pm. :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2013, 09:51:13 AM »
IF IF IF the goal is to win titles.   If the win is to make more $, then Jay may make more $ by NOT competing.

He's probably still banking 500k a year (minimum) with guest posings, supps, autographs, etc.  I'd guess closer to 1 to 1.25 million.

First place at Olympia is only $250,000.

If he diets down and is small, then places 9th - does he still make 1.25 million next year?  I dunno.  Some of that "top 2 in the world" shine disappears.  

Depends what his goal is, obviously.  Does Jay care more about winning titles or stacking up $?  
You saying this of all people is the biggest shocker to me,  Someone as knowledgeable as you and yet you get this one wrong.

Competing gives him 10's of thousands of dollars worth of free exposure per month.

How you think he will make more by not competing is beyond me. One Olympia prep will give him a 100 articles in 10 different magazine, will give 200 threads in different forums, will give him an accumulation of a few million hits in all his youtube videos and will make his line up 3 times bigger at the expo's.

Competing at the O triples his exposure, hence triples his pay cheque from not competing

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2013, 09:56:04 AM »
But is it even worth if for a former Mr. O to place outside the top two?

Dude, come on. If someone said you could be in the top five of your field, make decent coin, and you liked doing it, why wouldn't you continue? He probably gets his roids for free, either through dealing or "sponsors", so all his prize money is money in the bank. He's a dork, but he seems smart with his money, why not try and make a hundred or so grand for a contest?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2013, 10:02:37 AM »
You saying this of all people is the biggest shocker to me,  Someone as knowledgeable as you and yet you get this one wrong.

Competing gives him 10's of thousands of dollars worth of free exposure per month.

How you think he will make more by not competing is beyond me. One Olympia prep will give him a 100 articles in 10 different magazine, will give 200 threads in different forums, will give him an accumulation of a few million hits in all his youtube videos and will make his line up 3 times bigger at the expo's.

Competing at the O triples his exposure, hence triples his pay cheque from not competing

I'm not saying he doesn't do the olympia prep, all the articles and videos, etc.

I'm just saying, if I'm jay, and it's 3 weeks before the O, and I realize I'm out of the top 6 or even the top 10... Do I get an injury and miss this show?

Enjoy the exposure, maybe work as guest emcee, etc - but imagine Jay at 9th? 

Hey, I know it's a silly nonsense, lamebrain theory.  But it's just like NBA fans talking about why Derrick Rose won't come back at 90%. 

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2013, 10:07:08 AM »
I'm not saying he doesn't do the olympia prep, all the articles and videos, etc.

I'm just saying, if I'm jay, and it's 3 weeks before the O, and I realize I'm out of the top 6 or even the top 10... Do I get an injury and miss this show?

Enjoy the exposure, maybe work as guest emcee, etc - but imagine Jay at 9th? 

Hey, I know it's a silly nonsense, lamebrain theory.  But it's just like NBA fans talking about why Derrick Rose won't come back at 90%. 

Jay and the industry have been mutually beneficial to each other. If he comes in shape, they will not fuck.him and drop him out of the top 4 or 5...and that's worst case.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2013, 10:20:53 AM »
A Jay Cutler "lunk alarm" if you will ;D

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2013, 10:43:09 AM »
who is he trying to fool with these videos?

everybody knows that pros at Jay's level dont even train anymore, just manipulate their drug and food intake to go from off season to contest ready and back

he himself gives it away with the 'i am even training abs' joke

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2013, 11:18:43 AM »
How they used to train. Hard and heavy with volume. Very little machines, no air conditioning and no 45 degree leg press back then. These guys today wouldn't last a day in their shoes. What you see in the video is a real bodybuilding gym. The only other one that I've seen here in the US that would be close is Metro flex in Arlington.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2013, 11:26:30 AM »
He can still guest pose like Ronnie did. He can still get and maintain decent sponrships like Ronnie and Dorian did. He can maintain Supplement lines, like Ronnie and Dorian have, he also has wisely invested his money.

The one thing he cannot do (and in my opinion *should not do*) is try to win the Mr. O again.

The game this time has changed. His physique will no longer be rewarded, and, once again, IMHO.. never*should* have.

He is wide, blocky and un-aesthetic. Yes, he is big, but he always has those "questionable" smooth spots.

Dexter should have beat him at least once, but that is now the past.

The game now is between Shawn Rhoden and Phil Heath. Forget Kai, Branch (a crappier version of Jay with great workout etiquette) and forget Cedric Millan or Roelly Winky. Brandon never stood a chance.

If Heath can carry the political torch (and I'm sure they've been watching.. then maybe) but my money is on Rhoden.

Bye, bye, Jay. Go out in style ~

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2013, 11:39:44 AM »
I got the same issue I can only sleep like 3 hours at a time insomnia sucks.

They day I pin I have a hard time sleeping long periods for a few days. Can't imagine on mr cutler dosages what that would be like. I also feel sick and run down after I get injected

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2013, 11:59:48 AM »
Two things:

1) now that kerry left him, he has no meaning. Thus, he will continue to bodybuild

2) he will get a gift from the judges and will crack top 3
X

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2013, 12:07:56 PM »
  Where are his arms?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2013, 05:28:00 PM »
eric's looking small as fuck

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2013, 05:39:14 PM »
  Where are his arms?
legs/chest/delts will have to pull him through this one...

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2013, 06:42:33 PM »
He can still guest pose like Ronnie did. He can still get and maintain decent sponrships like Ronnie and Dorian did. He can maintain Supplement lines, like Ronnie and Dorian have, he also has wisely invested his money.

The one thing he cannot do (and in my opinion *should not do*) is try to win the Mr. O again.

The game this time has changed. His physique will no longer be rewarded, and, once again, IMHO.. never*should* have.

He is wide, blocky and un-aesthetic. Yes, he is big, but he always has those "questionable" smooth spots.

Dexter should have beat him at least once, but that is now the past.

The game now is between Shawn Rhoden and Phil Heath. Forget Kai, Branch (a crappier version of Jay with great workout etiquette) and forget Cedric Millan or Roelly Winky. Brandon never stood a chance.

If Heath can carry the political torch (and I'm sure they've been watching.. then maybe) but my money is on Rhoden.

Bye, bye, Jay. Go out in style ~

Phil will hold it 2-3 more years then it Ramy will dethrone him.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2013, 07:06:20 PM »
Phil will hold it 2-3 more years then it Ramy will dethrone him.
QFT

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2013, 06:11:58 AM »
looks like every one has written jay off as far as winning,and in trith kai looks better than everybody else leading up to the show,but jay has come back better than ever before,remember 2009,that shap[e could win this show.also is everyone forgetteing chad Nichols is prepping him!

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2013, 06:26:36 AM »
looks like every one has written jay off as far as winning,and in trith kai looks better than everybody else leading up to the show,but jay has come back better than ever before,remember 2009,that shap[e could win this show.also is everyone forgetteing chad Nichols is prepping him!

2009 he was taking it back from Dexter, who did a piss poor job as ambassador of bodybuilding. Now he's gotta beat Phil and his huge following. Plus his arm is fucked. I can him gifted 2nd if Kai looks like shit, and I don't think Rhoden is a threat all. Top 5, that's it.

andyshawads

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2013, 08:12:06 AM »
Chad Nichols is not prepping him

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2013, 08:13:52 AM »
I stand by my prediction.