Author Topic: Zimmerman - NOT GUILTY  (Read 8416 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Zimmerman - NOT GUILTY
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2013, 02:08:00 PM »
Bottom Line:  An unarmed kid in his own neighborhood attacked an entity charged with protecting him, slammed his head into the pavement, and was shot & killed while struggling to take such entity's gun away from him to kill such entity with his own gun.  

And who in that same situation fearing for his/her own life would not try to take the gun away.

Loco, if you followed me in the dark for a few blocks and cornered me with a gun, you had best believe I would do my utmost to take it away from you and shoot you with it! I would do my damndest to make you look like a piece of Swiss cheese!

If you want to consider that a threat... go for it!
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2013, 02:08:11 PM »
There is absolutely nothing racial about it.
You've been on this board long enough, ...and have read far too many of my posts on the issue of race to know it is not, never has been, or ever will be a racial thing for me. I transcend race, tho many on here, and in society cannot.

The only thing about this case that makes it different from the other kids being killed daily, is that western newsmedia has exploited it for ratings & profit. It is not all of a sudden important to me. It is what it is... and I have chosen not to get caught up in the media manipulations, or the means of distraction those with an agenda wanted it to be.

White Priviledge: Innocent, Trayvon Martin: Guilty

:-X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2013, 02:09:31 PM »
It is that this child should not have died!!! PERIOD!
Even if Zimmerman had been found guilty, ...there would still have been no justice.
Trayvon is dead, ...and he's not coming back. A young life has been snuffed out.

Okay, I see... I guess I can almost agree with you there.
I can see where you're coming from...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2013, 02:10:07 PM »
Loco, if you followed me in the dark for a few blocks and cornered me with a gun, you had best believe I would do my utmost to take it away from you and shoot you with it! I would do my damndest to make you look like a piece of Swiss cheese!

What case are we talking about again?  Do you even know anything about this case?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2013, 02:15:35 PM »
I understand this. 

Not just the media.  The media wouldn't be able to get away with all this nonsense if people didnt want to believe it.

People want to believe alot of things... including that killing a kid in his own neighbourhood was justified.

Alot of factors went into a very unecessary escalation of the situation, ...and a child is dead,
...whether he was 6' 2", wore gold teeth, or called himself whatever? He should be alive today!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2013, 02:16:58 PM »
People want to believe alot of things... including that killing a kid in his own neighbourhood was justified.

Alot of factors went into a very unecessary escalation of the situation, ...and a child is dead,
...whether he was 6' 2", wore gold teeth, or called himself whatever? He should be alive today!

Then he shouldn't have attacked Zimmerman thinking he was a creepy ass cracka and a gay perv

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2013, 02:20:32 PM »
Trayvon Martin Killing: Akon Tells Black People to Move to Africa
International Business Times ^  | July 16, 2013 | Toyin Owoseje

Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 5:16:47 PM by NCjim

R&B star Akon has suggested that African-Americans living in the US should move back to Africa following George Zimmerman's acquittal in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.

The Smack That hitmaker, who was born in Senegal, west Africa, took to his Instagram page after the trial in which Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder and manslaughter by a jury of six women in Sanford, Florida.

Posting a screen grab of the live broadcast of the trial he wrote: "Every African-American in the United States needs to move their money, family, knowledge back to Africa were you will be treated like the royalty you are.

"You don't deserve this treatment. This is not your country."

The 40-year-old star is among a number of stars who reacted to the acquittal of the teenager's killer after jurors accepted his claim that he shot Trayvon in self-defence.

Singer Kelly Rowland shed tears for the teenager and his family, Lil' Kim cried out for justice, and Russell Simmons called for a change to gun laws.

Beyoncé took a moment to honour Martin during her Mrs Carter Show World Tour concert at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennesse. Her concert started about 30 minutes after news of the Zimmerman verdict began to circulate.

Before singing the chorus of I Will Always Love You, she told the crowd : "I'd like to have a moment of silence for Trayvon."

Protests have been held across country. Trayvon's parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, were "heartbroken and devastated," their lawyer said.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 16, 2013, 02:22:36 PM »
International Business Times ^  | July 16, 2013 | Toyin Owoseje

R&B star Akon has suggested that African-Americans living in the US should move back to Africa following George Zimmerman's acquittal in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.

The Smack That hitmaker, who was born in Senegal, west Africa, took to his Instagram page after the trial in which Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder and manslaughter by a jury of six women in Sanford, Florida.

Posting a screen grab of the live broadcast of the trial he wrote: "Every African-American in the United States needs to move their money, family, knowledge back to Africa were you will be treated like the royalty you are.

The 40-year-old star is among a number of stars who reacted to the acquittal of the teenager's killer after jurors accepted his claim that he shot Trayvon in self-defence.

Singer Kelly Rowland shed tears for the teenager and his family, Lil' Kim cried out for justice, and Russell Simmons called for a change to gun laws.

Beyoncé took a moment to honour Martin during her Mrs Carter Show World Tour concert at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennesse. Her concert started about 30 minutes after news of the Zimmerman verdict began to circulate.

Before singing the chorus of I Will Always Love You, she told the crowd : "I'd like to have a moment of silence for Trayvon."

Protests have been held across country. Trayvon's parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, were "heartbroken and devastated," their lawyer said.

They would never do that, not unless the evil white man built them a society in Africa.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2013, 02:23:59 PM »
They would never do that, not unless the evil white man built them a society in Africa.

Read about Liberia to see how that worked out.
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2013, 02:30:50 PM »
International Business Times ^  | July 16, 2013 | Toyin Owoseje

Sounds like the KKK paid Akon a lot of money to say this.   :-X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2013, 02:34:43 PM »
Read about Liberia to see how that worked out.

Or South Africa  :-X

This isn't just a racist opinion, this is complete fact.  

Meanwhile, Akon is enjoying an extremely high standard of living made single-handedly possible by the evil white man.  Who does he think makes Rolex, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz, Dom Perignon and Cristal, Nike, Adidas?  Who does he think designed the recording equipment and business practices and system that made him rich?

I could completely understand his comments if he lived in the wild like an Animal.  

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 16, 2013, 02:35:01 PM »
Sounds like the KKK paid Akon a lot of money to say this.   :-X

Or perhaps maybe Akon has a different perspective.

The leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 16, 2013, 02:37:19 PM »
Or South Africa  :-X

This isn't just a racist opinion, this is complete fact.  

Meanwhile, Akon is enjoying an extremely high standard of living made single-handedly possible by the evil white man.  Who does he think makes Rolex, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz, Dom Perignon and Cristal, Nike, Adidas?  Who does he think designed the recording equipment and business practices and system that made him rich?

I could completely understand his comments if he lived in the wild like an Animal.  

White men? Oh Puleaze!!! Everyone knows it is little children in Pakistani sweatshops who make Nikes!

And if you think Akon's life is about "living large"... you don't have the first clue about Akon.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2013, 02:38:09 PM »
Or perhaps maybe Akon has a different perspective.

The leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

It's a silly comment that makes him come off as an overreacting hysterical child.  Obviously he wasn't satisfied staying in Africa.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2013, 02:38:52 PM »
 :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #140 on: July 16, 2013, 02:39:22 PM »
White men? Oh Puleaze!!! Everyone knows it is little children in Pakistani sweatshops who make Nikes!

And if you think Akon's life is about "living large"... you don't have the first clue about Akon.

Do you feel the need to defend him because he's black?  I really want to know.  
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2013, 02:39:48 PM »

Akon doesn't live in a mansion, drive a Mercedes, BM car or fully utilize society and culture that originated in Europe?  There's not a single thing about Akon (or you) that's African besides the genes.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #142 on: July 16, 2013, 02:42:30 PM »
Akon doesn't live in a mansion, drive a Mercedes, BM car or fully utilize society and culture that originated in Europe?  There's not a single thing about Akon (or you) that's African besides the genes.

There always seems to be a knee jerk reaction to defend fellow blacks yet they never seem to recognize the bias
A

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 16, 2013, 04:39:23 PM »
White Priviledge: Innocent, Trayvon Martin: Guilty

See, this is why I don't take you seriously.

We had that whole discussion over white privilege and now you want to apply it to a hispanic, just cause you don't like the outcome.

First you claim you haven't wasted any time on the case, but you have an informed opinion.

Then you claim it's about the bottom line, although as Loco pointed out, it's just because you've chosen to define the bottom line in a way to suit your preconceived notion.

17 year olds are not children.  They're young, strong, mere months away from being legal draft age, and very capable of hurting someone.

The media calls him a white hispanic.

Why is Obama not called a white black?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 16, 2013, 05:28:04 PM »
And who in that same situation fearing for his/her own life would not try to take the gun away.

If you want to consider that a threat... go for it!
trayvon didnt know he had a gun before confronting him and beating him jagson....

try and keep up, if you cant shut the fuck up!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #145 on: July 16, 2013, 06:56:01 PM »
trayvon didnt know he had a gun

we dont konw what the fck trayvon knew.  that's a WILD assumption. 

I'd be ignorant to say "Trayvon KNEW there was a gun" and you'd be the same to say "I KNOW for a FACT that trayvon had no idea zimm had a gun".

At some point, he became aware of the weapon.  ZImm tells us it was during the struggle.  Depending on which story - he saw it.  Another time he reached for it.  Third time he told the story, trayvon grabbed it.... and muttered some threats that 911 calls all missed while hearing everything else.

I'll accept zimm beat the rap, trayvon deserved what happened, etc - BUT ytou have no fuggin clue when trayvon discovered the gun, just as I dont.   Zimm is the only one who knows, and his own lawyer admits he lies about shit, so yeah.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #146 on: July 16, 2013, 06:57:33 PM »

I'd be ignorant to say "Trayvon KNEW there was a gun" and you'd be the same to say "I KNOW for a FACT that trayvon had no idea zimm had a gun".

At some point, he became aware of the weapon.  ZImm tells us it was during the struggle.  Depending on which story - he saw it.  Another time he reached for it.  Third time he told the story, trayvon grabbed it.... and muttered some threats that 911 calls all missed while hearing everything else.

I'll accept zimm beat the rap, trayvon deserved what happened, etc - BUT ytou have no fuggin clue when trayvon discovered the gun, just as I dont.   Zimm is the only one who knows, and his own lawyer admits he lies about shit, so yeah.

Come on, you've speculated and made assumptions as much as anyone, maybe more.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #147 on: July 16, 2013, 06:59:42 PM »
Come on, you've speculated and made assumptions as much as anyone, maybe more.

and I admit i'm guessing.  I'l say "Oh i just KNOW this or that."   But I'm just guessing.  Same as toney.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 16, 2013, 07:07:50 PM »

LOL do you realize how much you are emotionally invested in this?