Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 59500 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: George Zimmerman INNOCENT!!
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2013, 07:59:28 PM »
Adonis there's no such thing as self defense in the United States anymore, come to California or any other state, follow a kid, engage in a fight, and then shoot the kid, in California it's murder.
Fuck California.  Come here, and do that and its self-defense.  Hope this helps.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2013, 08:02:01 PM »
Adonis there's no such thing as self defense in the United States anymore, come to California or any other state, follow a kid, engage in a fight, and then shoot the kid, in California it's murder.

How you make this shit up is beyond me.   :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2013, 08:03:11 PM »
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2013, 08:03:50 PM »

Zimm probably was guilty of crijinal negligence - but not murder

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2013, 08:05:56 PM »
How you make this shit up is beyond me.   :D
hes right, youd be executed in cali, if youre a white male and you kill anyone youre as good as guilty, self defense or not. Theyre so far left that theyve come around and gone right on those issues.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2013, 08:07:48 PM »
Woah

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2013, 08:09:36 PM »

in other states it isnt? lol

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2013, 08:10:37 PM »
Justice has been done!!!

In the words of Tito24, THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!

8)

Mods, PLEASE DON'T MERGE THIS THREAD

Indeed and the media driven case was resolved the way it should have been.  No charges should have been filed in the first place.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2013, 08:13:12 PM »
Fuck California.  Come here, and do that and its self-defense.  Hope this helps.

The economy of California is large enough to be comparable to that of the largest of countries. FY 2011, the gross state product (GSP) is about $1.96 trillion, the largest in the United States.[105] California is responsible for 13.1 percent of the United States' $14.96 trillion gross domestic product (GDP). California's GDP is larger than that of all but 8 countries in dollar terms.

btw, what do you do for a living adonis?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2013, 08:13:38 PM »
So we can get back to Britney upskirts and Paris Hilton's sex tape now?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2013, 08:14:19 PM »

That makes me want to live there even less.  Thanks for posting that.  ;)

Who the fuck wants to live in a giant mini-mall?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2013, 08:15:24 PM »
 Even the State Attorney says that Zimmerman was the adult following the child.

aren't many children tried as adults in the legal system?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2013, 08:16:37 PM »
That makes me want to live there even less.  Thanks for posting that.  ;)

Who the fuck wants to live in a giant mini-mall?

people that can afford it?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2013, 08:18:10 PM »
Zimm probably was guilty of crijinal negligence - but not murder

I don't know man...What if he didn't have a gun but had a knife and was jumped by some negro. Why not stab someone if you think your own life is in jeopardy? If we take the guns away, we will all be having this same conversation about knifes or shanks or pencils...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2013, 08:18:14 PM »
people that can afford it?
???

Nobody has any land and there is nothing really historic to be had.  Its not for me at all.  Sorry.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2013, 08:18:55 PM »
Commence rioting!!

the trainer

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2013, 08:20:07 PM »
One thing i will say if anybody shoot a member of my family and the court find them not guilty they would die anyway that is what hitmen are for.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2013, 08:20:09 PM »
???

Nobody has any land and there is nothing really historic to be had.  Its not for me at all.  Sorry.
???
There's still some remnants of a civil war base out here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2013, 08:23:01 PM »
you should take jezebelle to San Francisco some time, it IS the most romantic city in North America

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/exhibitionist/2013/06/san_francisco_misstravel_romantic.php

also, when your candidate obama needs funding for the party he spends a lot of time around those cities around 101 so I have heard

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2013, 08:23:12 PM »
???
There's still some remnants of a civil war base out here.
Yah, theres some stuff out there.  The wine country is nice and the climate is agreeable.  But I would NEVER want to live there.  Its not worth it.  I hate that kind of "fast paced" lifestyle.  I like being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want on my own property.  I don`t need the constant humdrum of a city filled with disgusting people to remind me how much I hate the average human being. ha ha ha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2013, 08:23:38 PM »
I thought the jury would punish him, despite not breaking the law.  Seems like they did follow the law.  

I do think zimmerman should have been charged with lying to investigators.  his own attorneys admitted he lied during that closing argment.

he didn't murder trayvon, but he did jump out of a vehicle with a gun to chase down a kid he thought was armed and on drugs.  He's dumb and dangerous and I just pray he stays in Sanford or moves to some other state.  NO CITY wins when he is back on the streets, packing heat and looking for adventure once again.  

Where are the race riots that Rush/Hannity devoted so much airtime to?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2013, 08:23:52 PM »
One thing i will say if anybody shoot a member of my family and the court find them not guilty they would die anyway that is what hitmen are for.

The smart thing is to realize that you or me and anyone may have a family member who is a complete piece of shit trouble maker who may end up on the RIGHT side of a gun or knife someday...Taking the side of evil even if it's a family member doesn't make sense to me...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2013, 08:24:57 PM »
I thought the jury would punish him, despite not breaking the law.  Seems like they did follow the law.  

I do think zimmerman should have been charged with lying to investigators.  his own attorneys admitted he lied during that closing argment.

he didn't murder trayvon, but he did jump out of a vehicle with a gun to chase down a kid he thought was armed and on drugs.  He's dumb and dangerous and I just pray he stays in Sanford or moves to some other state.  NO CITY wins when he is back on the streets, packing heat and looking for adventure once again.  

Give it time.  The blacks haven`t gotten the TV`s back home that they stole and turned them on yet .  :D

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2013, 08:26:45 PM »

Alex23/Bam Bam
not even trying
to disguise the
gimmik any more

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2013, 08:31:35 PM »

No, he jumped out of a car and just so happen to have a gun on him...The fact that he had a gun on him shouldn't have stopped him from watching out for the neighborhood and watching the POS walking around in it. Him having a gun may have saved his life when he decided to engage in what was most likely some stetchy shit going on...