Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 59490 times)

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
Re: George Zimmerman NOT GUILTY!!
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2013, 08:55:13 PM »
I noticed that Mc Dreamy on the prosecution... not sure of his name... Irish guy not the white bald spanish guy... Mc Dreamy was doing a face plant seconds before the jury came out. Like he knew something. :/
X

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2013, 08:55:33 PM »
Now he can join Casey Anthony in hiding for the next decade.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Zimmerman not guilty.
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2013, 08:57:07 PM »
240, I'm trying to see this from your POV but I can't...

To me, this sends the message... Threaten someones life and they're well within their rights to end yours. 

But if I"M in trayvon's shoes... I'm out walking for cardio, some dick pulls up in a truck and hops out... I'm a little unsure of his intentions so I jog outta there...

Suddenly, this dude with a tapout shirt and fannypack full of glock is sprinting at me full blast... he's not a cop... I dont konw if he wants to question me (fck him, this is america, i have no duty to answer) or if he wants to kill me... but he's 50 pounds bigger, strapped, and running at me...

The attack/shoot is legal.. but tayvon could have laid in grass, taken aim at the 50+ pound bigger armed chaser, and capped him - and under FL law, it would have been legal.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2013, 08:58:05 PM »
Now he can join Casey Anthony in hiding for the next decade.
He can hide out in south america Breaking Bad style :) I am sure the cartel will give him a job :/
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2013, 09:00:55 PM »
240, I'm trying to see this from your POV but I can't...

To me, this sends the message... Threaten someones life and they're well within their rights to end yours.  
This

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2013, 09:01:32 PM »
i think it'd be awkward for him to live in sanford.  I hope he buys a big house with a big fense with his book sales $... and just keeps to himself.

society loses if he's back out doing cardio and chasing people next week.  I dont think he would, BUT who thought he'd be in a gunfight after assaulting a cop and beating his chick?   You'd think a dude would outgrow this rowdy shit eventually.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman INNOCENT!!
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2013, 09:02:45 PM »
lol

Actually,  he's not guilty as opposed to innocent  but either way it's a good thing.  Anything burning down yet?

Is there a difference?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2013, 09:02:54 PM »
This

if zimm shoots him at the truck, heck yes.  totally legal.  it's that CHASE/pursuit that I can't get past.  Puts trayvon in a sense of fear/being threatened.

I've never had a stranger chase me two blocks that didn't aim harm/ill will to me.  i've never had a guy chase me two blocks in the night to ask to borrow a smoke.  too many crazy people out there. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2013, 09:03:58 PM »
Creepy-Ass Cracka' gloating over the Zimmerman verdict is unbecoming and deleterious to Getbig interracial brotherhood.
For those that are feeling a bit bummed, recall more joyous moments like this:

lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2013, 09:03:59 PM »

if zimm shoots him at the truck, heck yes.  totally legal.  it's that CHASE/pursuit that I can't get past.  Puts trayvon in a sense of fear/being threatened.

I've never had a stranger chase me two blocks that didn't aim harm/ill will to me.  i've never had a guy chase me two blocks in the night to ask to borrow a smoke.  too many crazy people out there. 
The Prosecution never proved that there was a pursuit or a chase, and I don`t think they ever called it a chase.  :-\

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2013, 09:05:56 PM »

if zimm shoots him at the truck, heck yes.  totally legal.  it's that CHASE/pursuit that I can't get past.  Puts trayvon in a sense of fear/being threatened.

I've never had a stranger chase me two blocks that didn't aim harm/ill will to me.  i've never had a guy chase me two blocks in the night to ask to borrow a smoke.  too many crazy people out there.  
have you ever seen a guy on the street and just decided to run away?

after running away FOR FOUR MINUTES, did you decide that it would be a good idea to confront him?

youre an idiot, through and through...you need to be c.u.n.t punted back to reality you dumb fuck

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2013, 09:06:22 PM »
The Martin family will sue his sombrero off in Civil Court.  I am surprised about the verdict.

My comment almost exactly. I turned to my wife and said, "Next up, the Martin's sue him for wrongful death." Gotta love our (ambulance chasing) lawyer driven legal system.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2013, 09:06:37 PM »
The Prosecution never proved that there was a pursuit or a chase, and I don`t think they ever called it a chase.  :-\

zimm said trayvon was running away, and he we heard his ass panting and admit he was following him.  he later changed it to 'he's skipping, not really running'

the kid scrammed.  he should have not grabbed gun and deicded to handle shit before police.  just let them handle the person you said was high and armed, ya know?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2013, 09:07:56 PM »
My comment almost exactly. I turned to my wife and said, "Next up, the Martin's sue him for wrongful death." Gotta love our (ambulance chasing) lawyer driven legal system.

I guess in florida he has immunity from a civil lawsuit.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2013, 09:09:30 PM »

zimm said trayvon was running away, and he we heard his ass panting and admit he was following him.  he later changed it to 'he's skipping, not really running'

the kid scrammed.  he should have not grabbed gun and deicded to handle shit before police.  just let them handle the person you said was high and armed, ya know?
Thats what he was trying to do until Trayvon attacked him.

He was on the phone with the police literally minutes before.  Zimmerman did not want a fight at all. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2013, 09:09:43 PM »
  Like OJ, he will fuck up again, and wind up in Prison for the rest of his life.

Yep, he will be punished for past crimes.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2013, 09:10:07 PM »
Adonis there's no such thing as self defense in the United States anymore, come to California or any other state, follow a kid, engage in a fight, and then shoot the kid, in California it's murder.

Can't speak for California law, but  Florida law allows for self-defense anytime you feel like your life is in eminent danger.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2013, 09:10:25 PM »
remember, zimmerman's past...

felony charge pleaded down for assaulting a cop.   domestic abuse charge. 

there are no heroes here.  nobody WINS when zimmerman is back on the streets tomorrow with a 9mm, paranoid and ready for more action.  It's sad all around.

Bro I have no less than 10 friends who have all been in bar room fights years ago that would be felony's today...And as far as domestic goes, lol that shit can happen to anyone. The fact that it was dropped means that is was probably a push or something...Many times if it's late at night and if you live in an apartment, cops will pull the male out of the house . And the only way to do that is to charge him with domestic. ONly to be dropped later(6 months later-lol) I have a couple of friends who are cops and this is what they do after midnight for disturbance calls. Its the easiest way to know you won't go back there that night...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2013, 09:13:53 PM »
Can't speak for California law, but  Florida law allows for self-defense anytime you feel like your life is in eminent danger.

yep.  it's a weird law.  trayvon COULD have claimed it after imm jumped out of truck and capped him legally.  zimm could have claimed it after one punch (and did, although he embellished sotry greatly).

Florida law is confusing.  When I got permit, there was a DUTY TO RETREAT - and I sitll act by that.  Do everything you can to avoid using your gun.  You walk, ran, climb, escape if you can.  RUn into a gunfight and you go to jail. 

I dont like the changes in the law that let ego dictate gun fights.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2013, 09:15:17 PM »

yep.  it's a weird law.  trayvon COULD have claimed it after imm jumped out of truck and capped him legally.  zimm could have claimed it after one punch (and did, although he embellished sotry greatly).

Florida law is confusing.  When I got permit, there was a DUTY TO RETREAT - and I sitll act by that.  Do everything you can to avoid using your gun.  You walk, ran, climb, escape if you can.  RUn into a gunfight and you go to jail. 

I dont like the changes in the law that let ego dictate gun fights.
Duty to retreat is pure shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2013, 09:15:36 PM »
hes right, youd be executed in cali, if youre a white male and you kill anyone youre as good as guilty, self defense or not. Theyre so far left that theyve come around and gone right on those issues.

California's last execution was stayed in federal court in 2006.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2013, 09:17:17 PM »
Duty to retreat is pure shit.

i liked it.   I still apply it.  In most situations, both people stepping back 5 feet will diffuse any situation.  I fear a situation where 2 guys feel no need to avoid a gun battle.

Scary.  I like a world where both potential combatants legally prefer to back down.  Scary when anyone can blast at any time and smirk/shrug "hey, i stood my ground hehe"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2013, 09:17:32 PM »
One thing i will say if anybody shoot a member of my family and the court find them not guilty they would die anyway that is what hitmen are for.

Can you even afford a hit man?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2013, 09:19:54 PM »
He can hide out in south america mexico :) I am sure the cartel will give him a job :/

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2013, 09:20:48 PM »
I guess in florida he has immunity from a civil lawsuit.

Well thank goodness for that. Wrongful death suits are a sham anyway, IMO.