Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 59485 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman NOT GUILTY!!
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2013, 09:23:18 PM »
;D

If I were him, I'd be on the first plane to parts unknown.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Zimmerman not guilty.
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2013, 09:25:22 PM »
  I am USA. I am USMC. I am NRA. I am GOP. I still feel George did wrong. Am I the ONLY one here that feels this way?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2013, 09:25:57 PM »
In about two hours this thread has 4 pages. The armchair lawyers are having a field day with this.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: George Zimmerman INNOCENT!!
« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2013, 09:26:27 PM »

That isn't a Snorlax after rolling in the mud.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2013, 09:26:53 PM »
Duty to retreat is pure shit.

agreed. Total beta move...While you're retreating, you get shot in the back...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2013, 09:27:56 PM »
3333 is a new york lawyer   he said that the florida da messed up and charged the wrong things     what should they have done to win?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2013, 09:28:04 PM »
 I am USA. I am USMC. I am NRA. I still feel George did wrong. Am I the ONLY one here that feels this way?

Perhaps.

I don't own a gun and I probably never will. This doesn't mean I wouldn't kill someone if I thought my living depended on it.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2013, 09:29:03 PM »
 :)
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2013, 09:29:51 PM »
  I am USA. I am USMC. I am NRA. I still feel George did wrong. Am I the ONLY one here that feels this way?
Thats because you aren`t being rational at all.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2013, 09:30:48 PM »
he is a dumb ass who shouldnt got out of his truck....that being said he didnt do anything wrong in terms of the law and thats what is at hand here

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2013, 09:30:52 PM »

Yes.

C'mon look at him. He looks like a fat mariachi guitar player/ delivery boy for taco king. There was direct testimony that he cant even do a single push up.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2013, 09:31:57 PM »
Perhaps.

I don't own a gun and I probably never will. This doesn't mean I wouldn't kill someone if I thought my living depended on it.

This.  I don't own one either.  But I never fell threaten when I step out door, just never have.  So I guess if I see a suspicious person I'll just text the cops and go about my business as usual.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2013, 09:32:08 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2013, 09:32:14 PM »
3333 is a new york lawyer   he said that the florida da messed up and charged the wrong things     what should they have done to win?

There are lawyers and there are lawyers. What area of law does 333386 practice? Unless it is criminal law, his opinion means no more than yours or mine. Zimmerman is free because a jury of his peers believed he wasn't guilty beyond all reasonable doubt....plain and simple.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2013, 09:34:05 PM »
If we locked up, for whatever reason, you not going to be down for La Raza? Think about it.

LMAO @ LaRaza

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2013, 09:39:25 PM »

It's possible that because you're USMC, that you may be under some kind of MK ULTRA mind control...There is no doubt that when you went into the service, you were injected with things that you really didn't know what they were. I know all my friends who went to Iraq War I were injected with many things.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2013, 09:51:43 PM »
It's possible that because you're USMC, that you may be under some kind of MK ULTRA mind control...There is no doubt that when you went into the service, you were injected with things that you really didn't know what they were. I know all my friends who went to Iraq War I were injected with many things.
im also a Marine and I felt that it was really a no fault scenario..... a fight happened, dude took it too far and got his ass shot in self defense. I think its more the point of view we choose to look at it throufh.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2013, 10:01:56 PM »

Can you elaborate on your feeling?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2013, 10:24:33 PM »

He put himself in a position in which he wanted a confrontation. He got more than he ever thought, with someone attacking him, pushing him to the ground and beating him up that all he thought of was shooting the guy to get him off. He is to blame for the confrontation, but the prosecutors chose to go after him with second degree murder instead of involuntary manslaughter. Dumb move.

Zimmerman's team put on a good defense, showing a ton of inconsistencies, especially when Treyvon's own father told a detective that it wasn't his son doing the screaming. That created a huge reasonable doubt on many people, including the jury (6 women - 5 white, 1 minority).  What else did? The judge, by questions Zimmerman, adding manslaughter at the last minute, and being so biased against the defense even the jury could see it.

Too much reasonable doubt.  Yes, both are to blame for this (George especially), but not enough to convict on the charges that the defense wanted.  The police out there knew it was a weak case. Obama and his cronies, by forcing them to prosecute on the wrong charges, has now cause race relations in our country to be worst off than in a long time (and someone this is between whites and blacks, when Zimmerman was Hispanic is still amazing to me).

No, this verdict doesn't make me happy. It is what it is.  The facts were in, reasonable doubt was cast, and a majority of the people think it was the only verdict that a fair jury who actually listened the case, asked for the rules of the law, and heard the testimony each and every day. Many of the people screaming 'no justice' have never listened to one testimony, figured out what exactly the law was in Florida, and what exactly the prosecutors asked for, and what it meant.  All they listened to were the analysis and biased opinions of their favorite tv channel or anchor or what they wanted to believe.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2013, 10:39:52 PM »
He put himself in a position in which he wanted a confrontation. He got more than he ever thought, with someone attacking him, pushing him to the ground and beating him up that all he thought of was shooting the guy to get him off. He is to blame for the confrontation, but the prosecutors chose to go after him with second degree murder instead of involuntary manslaughter. Dumb move.

Zimmerman's team put on a good defense, showing a ton of inconsistencies, especially when Treyvon's own father told a detective that it wasn't his son doing the screaming. That created a huge reasonable doubt on many people, including the jury (6 women - 5 white, 1 minority).  What else did? The judge, by questions Zimmerman, adding manslaughter at the last minute, and being so biased against the defense even the jury could see it.

Too much reasonable doubt.  Yes, both are to blame for this (George especially), but not enough to convict on the charges that the defense wanted.  The police out there knew it was a weak case. Obama and his cronies, by forcing them to prosecute on the wrong charges, has now cause race relations in our country to be worst off than in a long time (and someone this is between whites and blacks, when Zimmerman was Hispanic is still amazing to me).

No, this verdict doesn't make me happy. It is what it is.  The facts were in, reasonable doubt was cast, and a majority of the people think it was the only verdict that a fair jury who actually listened the case, asked for the rules of the law, and heard the testimony each and every day. Many of the people screaming 'no justice' have never listened to one testimony, figured out what exactly the law was in Florida, and what exactly the prosecutors asked for, and what it meant.  All they listened to were the analysis and biased opinions of their favorite tv channel or anchor or what they wanted to believe.

The King has spoken, the verdict is upheld. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2013, 10:45:34 PM »
remember, zimmerman's past...   felony charge pleaded down for assaulting a cop.   domestic abuse charge.  there are no heroes here.  nobody WINS when zimmerman is back on the streets tomorrow with a 9mm, paranoid and ready for more action.  It's sad all around.

jesus christ, his past wasnt on trial, his contributions to society werent on fucking trial..... they charged a man with a crime he very clearly wasnt guilty of, and he was rightfully aquitted of said crime. Thats it, you dont sentence man to life in prison because you dont think hes going to be the best influence on society.... Jesus Christ and to think you actually teach children......

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!
« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2013, 10:58:16 PM »
Zimmerman should hide out in that black fat chicks neck for awhile until things cool down

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2013, 11:35:50 PM »
???

What crime did Zimmerman quit?
One proclaims their innocence...the courts either find one guilty, not guilty, nolle prosequi, judgement of acquital,stet, probation before judgement, etc

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!
« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2013, 11:58:16 PM »
  Great post Ron. Thank you.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2013, 03:28:22 AM »
The Martin family will sue his sombrero off in Civil Court.  I am surprised about the verdict.

IIRC, Florida's Castle Doctrine (which would be applicable in self-defense cases) indemnifies the shooter. The Martin's might not be able to.