Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 59455 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Zimmerman not guilty.
« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2013, 03:40:38 AM »
 I am USA. I am USMC. I am NRA. I am GOP. I still feel George did wrong. Am I the ONLY one here that feels this way?

The bad decisions in this case were not illegal. Had it been proven that Zimmerman provoked the fight leading up to him having to defend himself it could have been different though.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!
« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2013, 03:57:20 AM »
"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"-Arguably the most moronic comment ever made to the press by a President...up there with the collective ramblings of George Bush Junior....

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2013, 04:04:29 AM »
Owned.

Eat shit rob.

Of course he wasn't guilty, it was Self-Defence!

Anyone thinking otherwise is an idiot and/or black.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman INNOCENT!!
« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2013, 04:11:16 AM »
Zimmerman although looks like a fat pussy, wasn't afraid to take it to the end. Zimmerman IMOP probably saved lives. Maybe not that night, but he saved lives in the end...

Agreed.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2013, 04:14:16 AM »
here is what really irked me about this trial

if obama and his black attorney general had no put on pressure , zimmerman would have never been charged  nor went to trial.

what also is so moronic is black on black crime goes on every single day in shit hole ghettos, but yet, there is no media or public outrage over this.

had a black man shot and killed trayvon martin, this would not had even got mentioned in the main stream media.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2013, 04:35:49 AM »
here is what really irked me about this trial

if obama and his black attorney general had no put on pressure , zimmerman would have never been charged  nor went to trial.

what also is so moronic is black on black crime goes on every single day in shit hole ghettos, but yet, there is no media or public outrage over this.

had a black man shot and killed trayvon martin, this would not had even got mentioned in the main stream media.

Erik Holder has failed in everything he has been involved with and should be put on trial for fast and furious

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2013, 04:43:09 AM »
He put himself in a position in which he wanted a confrontation. He got more than he ever thought, with someone attacking him, pushing him to the ground and beating him up that all he thought of was shooting the guy to get him off. He is to blame for the confrontation, but the prosecutors chose to go after him with second degree murder instead of involuntary manslaughter. Dumb move.

Zimmerman's team put on a good defense, showing a ton of inconsistencies, especially when Treyvon's own father told a detective that it wasn't his son doing the screaming. That created a huge reasonable doubt on many people, including the jury (6 women - 5 white, 1 minority).  What else did? The judge, by questions Zimmerman, adding manslaughter at the last minute, and being so biased against the defense even the jury could see it.

Too much reasonable doubt.  Yes, both are to blame for this (George especially), but not enough to convict on the charges that the defense wanted.  The police out there knew it was a weak case. Obama and his cronies, by forcing them to prosecute on the wrong charges, has now cause race relations in our country to be worst off than in a long time (and someone this is between whites and blacks, when Zimmerman was Hispanic is still amazing to me).

No, this verdict doesn't make me happy. It is what it is.  The facts were in, reasonable doubt was cast, and a majority of the people think it was the only verdict that a fair jury who actually listened the case, asked for the rules of the law, and heard the testimony each and every day. Many of the people screaming 'no justice' have never listened to one testimony, figured out what exactly the law was in Florida, and what exactly the prosecutors asked for, and what it meant.  All they listened to were the analysis and biased opinions of their favorite tv channel or anchor or what they wanted to believe.

Ron,

I remember the thread on here a while back of the video of the white cop from Seattle punched the black girl in the face when she attacked him b/c he was arresting her friend, and you took her side in the debate.

Now here you go again "not happy" with the verdict.

Honest question Ron, why are you so sympathetic with the criminal actions of thug blacks when it leads to their demise?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2013, 04:45:59 AM »
jesus christ, his past wasnt on trial, his contributions to society werent on fucking trial.....

a person's past is ALWAYS on trial when they're on trial.

if I have a history of punching, choking and kicking women... and I'm on trial for murder of a woman, you can bet that shit will come up - rightfully so!!!

Zimm's history of abuse and violence, I think that was relevant.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2013, 04:47:05 AM »
IIRC, Florida's Castle Doctrine (which would be applicable in self-defense cases) indemnifies the shooter. The Martin's might not be able to.

castle applies in the home or truck.  he lost castle once he hopped out and pursuied him when trayvon ran.

if trayvon got goofy when zimm was in the truck, it's a quick and clean shoot.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #134 on: July 14, 2013, 05:12:36 AM »
E-Kul's head must have exploded  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2013, 06:06:20 AM »
He put himself in a position in which he wanted a confrontation. He got more than he ever thought, with someone attacking him, pushing him to the ground and beating him up that all he thought of was shooting the guy to get him off. He is to blame for the confrontation, but the prosecutors chose to go after him with second degree murder instead of involuntary manslaughter. Dumb move.

Zimmerman's team put on a good defense, showing a ton of inconsistencies, especially when Treyvon's own father told a detective that it wasn't his son doing the screaming. That created a huge reasonable doubt on many people, including the jury (6 women - 5 white, 1 minority).  What else did? The judge, by questions Zimmerman, adding manslaughter at the last minute, and being so biased against the defense even the jury could see it.

Too much reasonable doubt.  Yes, both are to blame for this (George especially), but not enough to convict on the charges that the defense wanted.  The police out there knew it was a weak case. Obama and his cronies, by forcing them to prosecute on the wrong charges, has now cause race relations in our country to be worst off than in a long time (and someone this is between whites and blacks, when Zimmerman was Hispanic is still amazing to me).

No, this verdict doesn't make me happy. It is what it is.  The facts were in, reasonable doubt was cast, and a majority of the people think it was the only verdict that a fair jury who actually listened the case, asked for the rules of the law, and heard the testimony each and every day. Many of the people screaming 'no justice' have never listened to one testimony, figured out what exactly the law was in Florida, and what exactly the prosecutors asked for, and what it meant.  All they listened to were the analysis and biased opinions of their favorite tv channel or anchor or what they wanted to believe.

In Florida, manslaughter is automatically included in a 2nd-degree murder charge. The defense was prepared to fight the state against the lesser charge.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2013, 06:44:09 AM »
I thought the jury would punish him, despite not breaking the law.  Seems like they did follow the law.  

I do think zimmerman should have been charged with lying to investigators.  his own attorneys admitted he lied during that closing argment.

he didn't murder trayvon, but he did jump out of a vehicle with a gun to chase down a kid he thought was armed and on drugs.  He's dumb and dangerous and I just pray he stays in Sanford or moves to some other state.  NO CITY wins when he is back on the streets, packing heat and looking for adventure once again.  

Where are the race riots that Rush/Hannity devoted so much airtime to?

Zimmerman needs to move to south Texas
 ;D
he will be completely safe  ;)
the black population is less than 1%
the rest don't care who he shot 8)

The Idol

Where do the white guys who pretend to be black come down on this verdict?
« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2013, 06:46:32 AM »
G_Tard
Benny N
???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Both Benny_B, raymondo and G_Thing sympathize with the Trays of Peace.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2013, 07:02:15 AM »
a person's past is ALWAYS on trial when they're on trial.

if I have a history of punching, choking and kicking women... and I'm on trial for murder of a woman, you can bet that shit will come up - rightfully so!!!

Zimm's history of abuse and violence, I think that was relevant.
oh really? Evidently the jury disagreed with you, it seems his past actions had no bearing on weather he was guilty of murder 2 or not, dingus.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2013, 07:22:07 AM »
Heh.. Australian media being very kind to the coloured folk and describing them as non denominational "angry americans" in the reports of their rampaging.

As usual, the solution - in their mind, is to do economic damage to all the hard working people who have abso-fucking-lutely nothing to do with anything about this case.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2013, 07:24:54 AM »
Disappointing, If that was him screaming like a little girl on the tape he should automatically go to jail. Pussy, couldn't beat up a seventeen year old, without a gun ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2013, 07:50:42 AM »
hee hee

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2013, 07:58:29 AM »
240...If you had to have one of the two in your neighborhood, who would it be? Travor or Zimmerman? Please tell the truth.
This!

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
They should be killed too...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2013, 08:10:23 AM »
oh really? Evidently the jury disagreed with you, it seems his past actions had no bearing on weather he was guilty of murder 2 or not, dingus.

and as we know, FL juries always get things right.  Casey Anthony was clearly framed.

i liked that zimmerman said it was not a time for high fives.  Anyone celebrating right now?  unreal.  Society is safe now that this guy has his gun back and will be able to keep the streets safe again.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2013, 08:13:21 AM »

Agreed I said it in all my posts reasonable doubt is the key! Also the State going for 2nd degree onstead of manslaughter! Casey Anthony all over again!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2013, 08:24:05 AM »
240 do you really think that he is that stupid? His life will be no picnic! I don't think he is that arrogant or stupid to ever be in another situation where his freedom is lost! He isn't O.J.!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2013, 08:43:04 AM »
Zimm is under security protection and wearing a bullet proof vest.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2013, 08:49:05 AM »
240...If you had to have one of the two in your neighborhood, who would it be? Travor or Zimmerman? Please tell the truth.

Good question right there.