Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 59462 times)

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!
« Reply #250 on: July 15, 2013, 04:29:58 AM »

LMAO! What the hell is this? Some one watched 'Inception'/'The Da Vinci Code' one too many times. I was seriously dying from laughter the first 45 seconds...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #251 on: July 15, 2013, 05:00:51 AM »
There is bunch of witness who saw Zimmerman on the ground under Martin who was hitting his head against sidewalk. In that situation, if you have a self defense weapon, would you use it? At the end he have broken nose and bleeding cuts in the back of his head, and Martin has bullet in his chest. Two questions:

1. if someone is following you in the gated housing area, your only possible way to handle situation is try to beat the crap out of him? Yes or No?
2. If someone is beating your head on the sidewalk, it is better to die than defence yourself? Yes or no?

Think about it. You see unknown hooded guy in your neighborhood and for your own and for your neighbors safety, you want to know his business in the area. You have the right to do so. You follow him and instead of answering your questions, he springs on you and try to beat the shit out of you. Is that normal behaviour? If Martin has told him that he is visiting his relatives there, would he be killed? If Zimmerman was out for the kill, why he has all the wounds? Why the good old "he try to pull the gun on me so I shot him" wasn't enough for him? Zimmerman was wrong guy for the crime watch, because he is incompetent idiot and coward. You need to have some skills to defend yourself without the gun, and he has none. That's why situation went as far it went, and Martin lose his life.

The shoot itself was legal.  I've said that for months.

But Zimm should have been charged for inciting the situation - jumping out of truck, chasing down a minor, then doing a bush-to-bush check for 4 minutes with his 9mm while the kid was crouching, hiding.   

I mean, I can poke a pitbull with a stick for 4 straight minutes... then shoot it in self defense when fear/anger force it to attack me. 

Trayvon seemed like a bum, drug dealer, attacker - lock him up too.  But I don't like the idea of zimm having a few beers tonight, strapping on his 9mm, ,and chasing down some children tonight.  Charge the dude with SOMETHING for that.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #252 on: July 15, 2013, 05:22:29 AM »

LOL! Great video!

Knew Baphomet had something to do with the Zimmerman-Case!  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #253 on: July 15, 2013, 12:38:12 PM »

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #254 on: July 15, 2013, 12:44:46 PM »
Zimmerman plans to start carrying his gun again

He beat the charges, and it's his right. 

Speaking to ABC News on Sunday, an attorney for George Zimmerman said that his client is now entitled to have his property returned thanks to his not guilty verdict, including the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin.

“Yes, he does,” attorney Mark O’Mara said, responding to a question on whether Zimmerman has the right to reclaim his Kel Tec 9 pistol. “The concealed weapons permit is another matter because that’s a decision by another state agency and they will make that determination.”

[n]He added that the former neighborhood watchman would re-arm himself following the trial, given how many people feel he is guilty of murder. “ even more reason now, isn’t there?” he reportedly said. “There are a lot of people out there who actually hate him, though they shouldn’t.” [/n]

In the wake of the verdict, leading activists, including NAACP President Benjamin Jealous, met with senior Justice Department officials to lobby for federal intervention, perhaps through a civil rights trial that looks at whether Martin were targeted because of his race. It is also possible that Martin’s family could file charges against Zimmerman in civil court.
He needs to carry his gun now more than ever. A lot of racist red neck biggots want to kill him. Once word spreads that he's Hispanic... then he will be safe... and they will just go back to wanting to kill token white folk an normal. I think the states say that blacks killed 65,000 whites in the last ten years. Where's the justice for all those racist hate crimes by racist red neck blacks :(
X

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: July 15, 2013, 12:51:00 PM »
He needs to carry his gun now more than ever. A lot of racist red neck biggots want to kill him. Once word spreads that he's Hispanic... then he will be safe... and they will just go back to wanting to kill token white folk an normal. I think the states say that blacks killed 65,000 whites in the last ten years. Where's the justice for all those racist hate crimes by racist red neck blacks :(

. He'd be ok if he was  a messican , but he came from Peru which means there are no advocate groups or angs or la raza to help him. The Hispanic groups threw him under the bus last year when king Obama told them which way the political wind was blowing .. They said he was "not a hispanc but a murderer"  and tried to make out he didn't even speak Spanish

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #256 on: July 15, 2013, 12:53:54 PM »
Hahaha, eat shit race baiters and trayvon baby picture posting liberal pantywaists. GZ wins AND gets his gun back. That just really pisses you off huh? Hahahahahahhahaa

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: July 15, 2013, 12:55:27 PM »
His brother speaks Spanish very well.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #258 on: July 15, 2013, 12:55:42 PM »
NAACP wants Stand Your Ground Laws repealed in all states.

Black people hate the fact that white people are legally allowed to defend themselves from their daily assaults, rapes, and murders?

???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #259 on: July 15, 2013, 12:56:06 PM »
"If I had a neighborhood watchman in my hood I hope he would look like Georg Zimm"

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: July 15, 2013, 12:56:53 PM »
His brother speaks Spanish very well.
who says George can't speak Spanish? Idiots!!!
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #261 on: July 15, 2013, 12:57:27 PM »
NAACP wants Stand Your Ground Laws repealed in all states.

Black people hate the fact that white people are legally allowed to defend themselves from their daily assaults, rapes, and murders?

???

I'm confused by how dumb people are for blaming it on whites. Don't bothers us about this.
A

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: July 15, 2013, 01:00:26 PM »
"If I had a neighborhood watchman in my hood I hope he would look like Georg Zimm"
Can you imagine if George had been a token White? Yes... he is a good neighbourhood watchman. I am Ukranian... I would have been lynched by a mob with my Slavic appearance. Such racist hate going on. :( Glad I don't live in the States as a so called "white man" I don't know how you live your lives day to day to be honest... with all the hate and racism against you. :(
X

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: July 15, 2013, 01:58:46 PM »

The shoot itself was legal.  I've said that for months.

But Zimm should have been charged for inciting the situation - jumping out of truck, chasing down a minor, then doing a bush-to-bush check for 4 minutes with his 9mm while the kid was crouching, hiding.   

I mean, I can poke a pitbull with a stick for 4 straight minutes... then shoot it in self defense when fear/anger force it to attack me. 

Trayvon seemed like a bum, drug dealer, attacker - lock him up too.  But I don't like the idea of zimm having a few beers tonight, strapping on his 9mm, ,and chasing down some children tonight.  Charge the dude with SOMETHING for that.

In the land of the free and brave, you are asking some gestapo tactics for Zimmerman, because he may have an evil eye? There was some evidence which were a base of the trail. It was a trail about the shooting, nothing else. If you want to prosecute every one who walk behind the "minor", you have lot to do, because it isn't illegal anywhere. You are angry, but where is the evidence? Bush by bush my ass, were you there and did you see it yourself? There is two side about this case, the media side, and the truth. Only one of those includes the facts of the matter, and it isn't media side of the story. Try figure how many killings these gangsta minors do per year in the USA. Zimmerman was worried about the safety and he has reason to do so. He also have a gun, and with the gun, shit happens very easily.  If Martin have act like a human, not like a gangsta, he will be alive.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Zimmerman not guilty.
« Reply #264 on: July 15, 2013, 05:02:32 PM »
There is bunch of witness who saw Zimmerman on the ground under Martin who was hitting his head against sidewalk.

This statement is absolutely false, Ropo.  

Please don't make shit up as you go along, bro.  You should know better than that.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: July 15, 2013, 05:54:24 PM »
Hmm, your tone is disrespectful considering an unarmed man was killed. No time for gloating.

NN
wanna be gangster... attacks wanna be cop... shoots wanna be ganster = tragic event = get over it ppl! :(
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #266 on: July 15, 2013, 06:00:37 PM »

Please don't make shit up as you go along, bro.  You should know better than that.
Youre right, it was only one witness, the neighbor closest to the scuffle, and he tentatively identified Martin on top of Zimmerman and said it looked as if he was striking downward, which would be corroborated by the gouges and wounds to the back of Zimmermans head.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: July 15, 2013, 06:01:40 PM »
wanna be gangster... attacks wanna be cop... shoots wanna be ganster = tragic event = get over it ppl! :(

I agree, it is time people put this behind them. I notice there are posters here still trying to argue who did what to whom and what was on their mind at the time on that fateful day....give it up, you'll never know the answer to these things. Only two people ever knew, one is dead and the other probably doesn't know what he believes happened anymore.

It's sad when someone dies and it is sad when someone kills someone, regardless of why it happened.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #268 on: July 15, 2013, 06:04:19 PM »

skinny zimm, or fat zimmerman?

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: July 15, 2013, 06:09:37 PM »

Mark O'mara really put this case away when he got on top of the dummy and started slamming it and showed what he thought happened. That really back fired on the defence. I have a feeling though... that's what happend to skinny zimmy... but ya can't simmer the zimmer :)
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #270 on: July 15, 2013, 06:14:29 PM »
I personally don't want anyone roaming the streets trying to protect my neighborhood.  Keep your eyes and ears open but call the police.
A

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: July 15, 2013, 06:19:58 PM »
I personally don't want anyone roaming the streets trying to protect my neighborhood.  Keep your eyes and ears open but call the police.
Zimmerman is a whimp and screams like a girl. He felt safe because he had the gun. But when the shit hit the fan... he knew he was toast.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #272 on: July 15, 2013, 06:21:26 PM »
Zimmerman is a whimp and screams like a girl. He felt safe because he had the gun. But when the shit hit the fan... he knew he was toast.

I don't want any stray bullets flying through my house and hitting my family.
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #273 on: July 15, 2013, 06:21:40 PM »

it looks to me like trayvon is "toast"

zimmerman is alive, free, and re-armed

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

nig nogs got OWNED   hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha
K

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: July 15, 2013, 06:25:18 PM »
It's a no brainer that the one getting beat up is going to be screaming. If skinny zimmy had not been such a wimp... he wouldn't have had to resort to his gun. :(
X