Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 59536 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!
« Reply #275 on: July 15, 2013, 06:26:34 PM »
it looks to me like trayvon is "toast"

zimmerman is alive, free, and re-armed

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

nig nogs got OWNED   hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The ultimate slap in the face would be if he made a couple million off of book sales   :D

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #276 on: July 15, 2013, 06:27:10 PM »
It's a no brainer that the one getting beat up is going to be screaming. If skinny zimmy had not been such a wimp... he wouldn't have had to resort to his gun. :(

Dead people don't scream, do they?

Oh, brother  ::)

Let me guess, "Rhino," ... since Zimmerman used his gun, "Trayvon REALLY won the fight!!!"   ::)

K

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #277 on: July 15, 2013, 06:29:40 PM »
The ultimate slap in the face would be if he made a couple million off of book sales   :D

Plus, a "kinder and gentler" way to ward off thugs...the Georgie Z "N i 9 9 e r   Knocker"  (small billy clubs with a sharp "georgie z" logo emblazoned on it)

Get your Georgie Z N i 9 9 e r  Knocker at Wal-Mart...CVS...and other fine stores.
K

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #278 on: July 15, 2013, 06:46:14 PM »
Dead people don't scream, do they?

Oh, brother  ::)

Let me guess, "Rhino," ... since Zimmerman used his gun, "Trayvon REALLY won the fight!!!"   ::)

ok he lost the fight... but won his life... skinny zimmy still screams like a girl though :/
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: July 15, 2013, 10:50:27 PM »
ok he lost the fight... but won his life... skinny zimmy still screams like a girl though :/
I pay a fair amount in tax dollars for the small community I live in. I am happy with the police, policing my neighborhood.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #280 on: July 15, 2013, 11:15:14 PM »
Everyone has an opinion about this case, mostly based on what they read on the internet/saw on TV.

The case went to court and a jury weighed up the evidence and made a decision. I would say that the jury was in a much better position to make that decision than anyone on GetBig.

I have seen no evidence that the jury was rigged or that either defence/prosecution had an unfair advantage.

This is how the US legal system works and I think people should respect the decision that came from the court.

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Race was NOT an issue in the Zimmerman case so get over it
« Reply #281 on: July 15, 2013, 11:33:08 PM »
A juror in the George Zimmerman trial made her first public appearances since the trial reached its verdict on Saturday, saying race did not play a role in the jury’s decision but admitted she believes Zimmerman went "above and beyond" his role as a neighborhood watch member. Juror B37, who asked to remain her anonymity, said she did not find the prosecution’s witnesses to be credible and that race did not play a role in the jury’s decision.

However, she also acknowledged her belief that Zimmerman went "above and beyond" in his decision to ignore police direction by confronting Trayvon Martin.  Appearing on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360,” she said neither she nor any of the other jurors discussed race when reviewing the case.

“I don’t think it did. If there was another person, Spanish, white, Asian; if they came in the same situation as Trayvon did, I think George would have reacted the same way,” she said. “I think all of us thought race did not play a role. We never had that discussion. I think he just profiled him because he was the neighborhood watch and he profiled anyone that was acting strange.”

However, she did acknowledge that the jury was initially split on the decision, saying that two jurors initially pushed for a manslaughter charge and a third pushed for a second-degree murder conviction. Eventually, all settled on not guilty verdict. And in a revealing moment, the juror said Zimmerman went “above and beyond” acceptable action by confronting Martin.

“[Zimmerman] got displaced by the vandalism in the neighborhood and wanting to catch these people so badly that he went above and beyond what he should have,” she said. “It just went terribly wrong. I think he’s guilty of not using good judgment. When he was in the car and called 911 he shouldn’t have gotten out of that car.” Juror B37 says she wants to maintain her anonymity but she has been willing to speak out on the case. As reported earlier on Monday, juror B37 announced plans to write a tell-all book about her experiences on the jury in the Zimmerman trial .

“Nobody knew exactly what happened,” Juror B37 said when asked about the specific details of the case. “I don’t think anybody knows.”
When asked if she feels sorry for the death of Trayvon Martin, she responded, “I feel sorry for both of them.” “I think both of them were responsible for the situation they got themselves into,” she added. “I think they each could have made the decision to walk away.”

And in another revealing exchange, the juror said that while she agrees with the decision to return Zimmerman’s gun, she at first appeared hesitant when asked if she would want him serving in neighborhood watch in her own neighborhood. “I think he has every right to carry a gun. I think everyone has a right to carry a gun.”  But Juror B37 paused for several seconds when Cooper asked about serving on a neighborhood watch in her own community.

“If he didn’t go too far,” she said. “He didn’t stop at the limitations he should have stopped at. I would feel comfortable having George, but I think he’s learned a good lesson. I think he didn’t know when to stop.” Juror B37 said she never wants to serve on a jury again. And admitted she has concerns about her own safety following the verdict. “I’m not really scared, but I want to be cautious,” she said. “We cried over it afterwards. I don’t think any of us could ever do anything like that again.”

http://news.yahoo.com/-juror-says-zimmerman-went--above-and-beyond--but-that-race-was-not-an-issue--010659567.html

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Race was NOT an issue in the Zimmerman case so get over it
« Reply #282 on: July 15, 2013, 11:43:05 PM »
Tell that c u n t , b37 to go back to the kitchen

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #283 on: July 15, 2013, 11:46:41 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #284 on: July 16, 2013, 12:02:40 AM »
 ::)

We all know this.  He got in over his head with a bigger kid and had to cap the kid to save his own ass.  Stay the fuck in the car and don't chase people in the dark without identifying yourself. 

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #285 on: July 16, 2013, 12:49:23 AM »
the idea that Zimmerman, 5'8'' and overwieght, ran down a 17 year 6 foot tall slender black kid is hilarious. I dont know why you jack asses keep saying it.

NAILS why is she a c u n t ? Is it because her educated, more informed, and well stated conclusion differs from yours?

You breed ignorance with your mentality.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: July 16, 2013, 12:59:48 AM »
the idea that Zimmerman, 5'8'' and overwieght, ran down a 17 year 6 foot tall slender black kid is hilarious. I dont know why you jack asses keep saying it.

NAILS why is she a c u n t ? Is it because her educated, more informed, and well stated conclusion differs from yours?

You breed ignorance with your mentality.

LOL

You dumb fuck zimmerman was not fat when he committed the murder

Trayvon never ran he walked , zimmerman was in his car and ran 7 or 8 houses down

Even someone as fat as you can catch up to a person walking

You ignorance and lack of knowledge about this case makes you as ignorant as that c u n t

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: July 16, 2013, 01:05:27 AM »

LOL

Trayvon never ran he walked , zimmerman was in his car and ran 7 or 8 houses down

You ignorance and lack of knowledge about this case makes you as ignorant as that c u n t

;D

------------------------------

thegirlnextdoor

His brother follows a kid one evening, but the kid is the problem, not his brother's obsession with being a law man? The 911 operator tells his brother to stop following the kid, but the kid is the problem. Not his brother.
And then they tell these lies about Trayvon, who was an A student with a scholarship to college and over 600 hours of community service. So a guy is following Trayvon and he turns and asks the guy to stop following him? Trayvon stood his ground. But according to this fool, Trayvon started it?
But there was no justice for him and these fools just lie and lie and lie about it all.

Mike Cherniss
I appreciate the neighborhood watch patrols. Maybe you want lawlessness, I don't. It was proven that Zimmerman needed to protect himself & the community.

Like I said, I see community watch signs all the time, but I never see anyone from the community, just police driving around.  I think you are suppose to call the police when you see a suspicious person.  Of course, Zim will say, he always called the police, but they always say that after they fuck up.  

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #288 on: July 16, 2013, 01:06:57 AM »
Way can we tell from the 999 call
1He is a racist
2He was told not to follow the young man by the authorities
In my opinion race doesn't matter if it was an Asian or Caucasian kid It's still sad.
choice is an illusion

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: July 16, 2013, 01:10:39 AM »
911 call- "they always get away" zimmerman

HE made it a point this black kid wasn't going.to get away, not on his watch , not that night , because zimmerman had a gun

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: July 16, 2013, 01:45:59 AM »

HE made it a point this black kid wasn't going.to get away, not on his watch , not that night , because zimmerman had a gun

this.  the aggression and boldness come from gun possession.  that's why i don't carry a gun. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #291 on: July 16, 2013, 03:06:35 AM »
this.  the aggression and boldness come from gun possession.  that's why i don't carry a gun. 

Too bad. You are an idiot and would probably end up shooting yourself.  It would be a great day for the rest of us.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #292 on: July 16, 2013, 03:11:38 AM »

Too bad. You are an idiot and would probably end up shooting yourself.  It would be a great day for the rest of us.

G Thang in this case is correct. Gun owners are more likely to take risky action because they feel emboldened by carrying a firearm. There is some study on gun owners and self defense cases that backs this shit up.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #293 on: July 16, 2013, 03:43:17 AM »
Way can we tell from the 999 call
1He is a racist
2He was told not to follow the young man by the authorities
In my opinion race doesn't matter if it was an Asian or Caucasian kid It's still sad.

Lol at a 911 operator being an "authority". Seriously though, it's sad this kid is dead. I don't think Zimmerman had any intentions of killing the kid, probably just thought he'd be tough and pull his gun and hold him until the police got there. Then the kid whips his ass and he shoots him. Pointless killing, but no need to start a race war, or disarm the population over this.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: July 16, 2013, 03:43:44 AM »
G Thang in this case is correct. Gun owners are more likely to take risky action because they feel emboldened by carrying a firearm. There is some study on gun owners and self defense cases that backs this shit up.

I'm willing to bet you'd also be more likely to use it in a domestic dispute.  it's common sense.  there isn't much need to look up statistics.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Zimmerman not guilty.
« Reply #295 on: July 16, 2013, 03:49:04 AM »
This statement is absolutely false, Ropo.  

Please don't make shit up as you go along, bro.  You should know better than that.

Is it really? There was at least one in the trail, but police has three or four statements from that evening that told exactly same. Martin was hitting Zimmermans head to the sidewalk when Zimmerman shoot. Zimmerman also has the wounds which fit in this story, so what really happen? You don't have to be genius to figure that out. What I mean is that there is not any statements where Zimmerman is beating his own head to the sidewalk, or hitting his own nose while waiting police. If Zimmerman was a predator, why there is these wounds? In USA you can shoot and tell police that you saw gun in his hand and you react to that. In the courtroom you will be just in same situation as Zimmerman were, but without the wounds in your head. And how about this innocent little boy, Trayvon? Pictures with gold tooth's, gang signs, posing with gun and smoking pot. Damn, we lost the best one. There will not be any child as innocent as Trayvon was..

G_Thang

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman not guilty.
« Reply #296 on: July 16, 2013, 04:17:30 AM »
Is it really? There was at least one in the trail, but police has three or four statements from that evening that told exactly same. Martin was hitting Zimmermans head to the sidewalk when Zimmerman shoot. Zimmerman also has the wounds which fit in this story, so what really happen? You don't have to be genius to figure that out. What I mean is that there is not any statements where Zimmerman is beating his own head to the sidewalk, or hitting his own nose while waiting police. If Zimmerman was a predator, why there is these wounds? In USA you can shoot and tell police that you saw gun in his hand and you react to that. In the courtroom you will be just in same situation as Zimmerman were, but without the wounds in your head. And how about this innocent little boy, Trayvon? Pictures with gold tooth's, gang signs, posing with gun and smoking pot. Damn, we lost the best one. There will not be any child as innocent as Trayvon was..

How would he avoid getting his head not cracked on the sidewalk?

Stay in the car.
Don't stalk
Call the police and let them do their job, which they would have found that Trayvon was a neighborhood kid and sent him on his way, or they would have smelled weed and took him to juvy.

What was traywon's criminal record prior to picking up his skittles?

Was he cutting across grass?

Kids in my neighborhood cut through yards, so they don't have to make the trek around the block.  I think neighborhood kids think nothing of it.  It's to me as an adult to make the distinction.

Stop making excuses.

A grown man fucked up and use a gun as an out on a kid.    

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #297 on: July 16, 2013, 05:27:06 AM »

LOL

Typical. Resorting to insults and anger. As far as facts are concerned you selectivley hear what facts you deem relevant and dismiss everything else. you have what is known as confirmation bias and it is why you interprate everything to be indicictave of racism. racism is a crutch for a weak mind and you are one of the weakest on here...

G thang how on earth could you encourage this asshole. seriously? Dont do that, its beneath you.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #298 on: July 16, 2013, 05:27:41 AM »

LOL

Wait,  I'm confused, I thought he did run after him?  Isn't that the crux of the argument that trayvon was running scared?
A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #299 on: July 16, 2013, 05:32:57 AM »

Are you taking notes?  ;D