Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 58947 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Race was NOT an issue in the Zimmerman case so get over it
« Reply #350 on: July 16, 2013, 12:49:00 PM »
Seriously man... Hmmm wow a lot of hate for a whole race of people ... Your happy to see a kid get shot ? If it was a kid of your race (whatever that might be would you be happy) like I said ANY race and it would still be sad to me
That's real sad brother...

Mes

The "kid" was a 6'3 grown man with a criminal record who was attempting to kill a concerned resident.  Zimmerman was completely justified, the only injustice is the fact that he was arrested at all.

I think the NAACP is going for a South African like situation here in the USA where the white population is completely defenseless against the constant assaults, rapes and murders by angry, crazed blacks?

???

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!
« Reply #351 on: July 16, 2013, 02:45:30 PM »
What I do not understand is the following. Why don't Americans protest against your stupid laws that enable that every moron can own weapons. I mean common. The Second Amendment was written in a time where Indians were around. And do not give me that bullshit that everyone should be able to defend themselves. You got a police force for that.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #352 on: July 16, 2013, 02:46:24 PM »
What I do not understand is the following. Why don't Americans protest against your stupid laws that enable that every moron can own weapons. I mean common. The Second Amendment was written in a time where Indians were around. And do not give me that bullshit that everyone should be able to defend themselves. You got a police force for that.

hahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahahha!!!

You've got to be trolling here?

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #353 on: July 16, 2013, 02:54:29 PM »
LOL @ Race riots.

Watch what's happening in syria or egypt... then tell us about riots.

'take over governors office' = oh brother.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #355 on: July 16, 2013, 02:58:14 PM »

the ghey is strong with this one
K

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: July 16, 2013, 03:06:06 PM »
Across the country, police in Baltimore, Md., are investigating an incident in which a group of young black individuals assaulted a Hispanic man while yelling "This is for Trayvon," according to the Baltimore Sun. A witness reported to police she saw the group attack the man, and threatened to call 911 until they dispersed.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zimmerman-protests-heat-arrests-violence-days-verdict/story?id=19678644#.UeXCu432Z8E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #357 on: July 16, 2013, 03:07:02 PM »
Only 13 pages!? I expected more out of resident race arsonists.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #358 on: July 16, 2013, 03:49:17 PM »
The rainbow. 

Taste it.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #359 on: July 16, 2013, 03:52:25 PM »

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #360 on: July 16, 2013, 03:56:15 PM »
I have a feeling the GOP won't need an outreach program for the hispanic vote.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #361 on: July 16, 2013, 03:57:21 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #362 on: July 16, 2013, 04:05:08 PM »

Hi E-Kul

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #363 on: July 16, 2013, 04:22:48 PM »
people will want guns more now. Because they see this as a case where a person saved their skin by using a gun. And the fear this case created in people's minds regarding race riots. everyone with stores ect... and homes will all want guns now even more to protect themselves and their property.
X

theredeemer

• Getbig III
Zimmerman & OJ Simpson
« Reply #364 on: July 17, 2013, 02:06:14 AM »
Both got fair trials.  Deal with it.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
Re: Zimmerman & OJ Simpson
« Reply #365 on: July 17, 2013, 02:12:13 AM »
I blame Obama. "If I had a son he'd look like Treyvon." Obama should answer for his incompetence and needs to retire or something.
X

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #366 on: July 17, 2013, 02:17:20 AM »
I blame Obama. "If I had a son he'd look like Treyvon." Obama should answer for his incompetence and needs to retire or something.

The defence is suing NBC for releasing specially edited tapes aimed at making Zimmerman sound racist.

The should sue the DOJ for secretly organizing protests and Obama for using his office to incite race tensions.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: July 17, 2013, 02:21:11 AM »
The defence is suing NBC for releasing specially edited tapes aimed at making Zimmerman sound racist.

The should sue the DOJ for secretly organizing protests and Obama for using his office to incite race tensions.

yes, they should sue those people. That would be a good start. Obama instigated so much of this along with the media. Playing people for fools and selling lies. :( let them riot... the more they riot and carry on... the more it hurts Obama and themselves.
X

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
This is why I love Ted Nugent
« Reply #368 on: July 17, 2013, 03:39:08 AM »
This is why I love Ted Nugent. 8)

Ted Nugent blames Trayvon Martin for shooting in George Zimmerman case, calling late teen 'a dope smoking, racist gangsta wannabe'

Controversial rocker says Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Panthers, President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder made case about race when it's 'clear-cut self-defense.'

Nugent wasted no time in providing ammunition to further stoke tensions over the George Zimmerman case. The conservative rocker and NRA board member took aim at the controversy surrounding a Florida jury’s not guilty verdict in the shooting death of unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin -- calling the teen victim a “dope smoking, racist gangsta wannabe.”

In a column for the right-leaning site Rare, Nugent wrote the prosecutors were pressured into bringing a trial when it was obvious “cut and dried self-defense.”

“The race-baiting industry saw an opportunity to further the racist careers of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Panthers, President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder, et al, who then swept down on the Florida community refusing to admit that the 17-year-old dope smoking, racist gangsta wannabe Trayvon Martin was at all responsible for his bad decisions and standard modus operendi of always taking the violent route,” wrote Nugent.

“Trayvon had no reason not to attack, because it was the standard thug thing to do. See Chicago any day of the week.”

As tens of thousands of protesters took to the streets in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and several other cities to protest the verdict, Nugent later told Newsmax that Martin was solely at fault for escalating the confrontation that ultimately led to his own death.

The “Cat Scratch Fever” guitarist — a polarizing figure who called for arming teachers after the Sandy Hook massacre and is reportedly considering a bid for the White House in 2016 — called for the disbarment of the entire prosecution team for bringing the Zimmerman case to trial.

“Smart and honest America rejoices that the jury got it right,” Nugent said. “This was the purest case of self-defense you could have ever asked for.”

Say it loud, Ted. :)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: This is why I love Ted Nugent
« Reply #369 on: July 17, 2013, 03:42:26 AM »
LOL! Nice to see Ted not pulling any punches, opening up his heart and speaking out the truth, something many seem to be afraid of doing in US.

Needs more Getbig-mentality in the US in general

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #370 on: July 17, 2013, 03:43:26 AM »
How about the draft-dodging, pedophile Ted? 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #371 on: July 17, 2013, 03:45:09 AM »

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #372 on: July 17, 2013, 04:21:37 AM »
yes, they should sue those people. That would be a good start. Obama instigated so much of this along with the media. Playing people for fools and selling lies. :( let them riot... the more they riot and carry on... the more it hurts Obama and themselves.

I don't know what kind of case they could bring against the DOJ because I'm sure there is some sort of immunity involved, but I'm certain they can bring suit against NBC. 
K

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #373 on: July 17, 2013, 04:22:04 AM »

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #374 on: July 17, 2013, 04:28:57 AM »
Everyone bitches about how American society goes to shit and yet tons of people constantly support the continuation of the Pax Americana downfall.

Trayvon Martin is a prime case. Thousands of imbeciles are actually bothering to march after Zimmerman was found acquitted because "we need justice for tray-von".

Only in this fucking country would some 17 yr old drug abuser with known problematic history would be turned into a civil rights icon because he decided to attack some short mexican neighborhood watch volunteer.

all drugs - TPPIIP