Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 58941 times)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: This is why I love Ted Nugent
« Reply #475 on: July 17, 2013, 03:20:39 PM »
This x1000 and I'm absulutly serious.  
Only a GetBigger would emphasise superior beliefs with a spelling error.

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #476 on: July 17, 2013, 04:21:02 PM »
ted is bitchmade

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: Zimmerman: security professional, family man, hero
« Reply #477 on: July 17, 2013, 04:26:37 PM »
fucking off with that murdering asshole, i hope the  kids family has enough sense to wait untill everthing cools down, then ambush that fucker one night and wipe him out.

the last boy that tried to wipe him out is worm food

hope this helps
K

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: July 17, 2013, 04:29:31 PM »
blacks have a heart condition like high blood pressure and some more secondary issues like sickle cell, wich causes them to clam up in serious confrontations that have to do with life and death. that is why the rap, thug, culture was born, because blacks really prefer not to be in these confrontations so they act all tuff to ward off potential threads... however its a catch 22 , acting all tuff and badass means you have to step up to the plate and never back down even when your ass is getting handed to you, or in an attack with a stronger white man who is used to working 40 hours a week manual labor more stocky n fatter because of calories and mass compared that to a trayvon who doesnt work has virgin hands but is lean/ripped from no activity or food but cant win in a fight because they couldnt make it through a single 8 work hour day like the white man

toughness is earned in life you arent born with it
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #479 on: July 17, 2013, 04:30:32 PM »
It's a proven fact he had his first wife's parents sign over rights so he could marry her at 17.

It's also a fact he cheated on her with a 17 year old.

I don't know if Courtney love is some bastion of honesty, but it fits the narrative that people know about Ted Nugent and his "love of young girls" (That's a quote from a VH-1 behind the music about Ted)
Get em while they're young, so you can control them.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: July 17, 2013, 04:33:12 PM »
Would our world not be a more polite place with more Zimmermans running about? Yes, I think so.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #481 on: July 17, 2013, 04:35:43 PM »
I'd buy the tubby Spanish speaking weeble a beer

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #482 on: July 17, 2013, 04:43:27 PM »
Get em while they're young, so you can control them.

Religions have known this for centuries

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #483 on: July 17, 2013, 04:45:39 PM »
One thing for sure...bodybuilders don't soil themselves...they chilidog groupies.

Hi Karen.

They should spank black kids harder in schools...they've tried everything else.

Booty might be a Nugent fan.
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #484 on: July 17, 2013, 04:48:40 PM »
Religions have known this for centuries
What was the Jesuit maxim: give me the boy and I will produce the man, or something like that?   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #485 on: July 17, 2013, 04:51:07 PM »
What was the Jesuit maxim: give me the boy and I will produce the man, or something like that?   

Give me the child for his first seven years, and I’ll give you the man.  There are other variations.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: July 17, 2013, 05:07:09 PM »
the "hierarchy";

rich people of any color
white people
asians
wetbacks
muslims
"black" "people"
animals
romanian

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #487 on: July 17, 2013, 05:15:19 PM »
Ted = pedo  :-X

Ya I believe many people that knew Ted during his young touring years have stated that Ted use to like girls. REally young girls...The Dude is most likely right about the Zimmerman case but make no mistake, Ted Nugent shouldn't be alive today to talk about it. Messing around with children should get a person killed...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #488 on: July 17, 2013, 05:19:47 PM »
Good Rock n' Roller. Piss poor man.
a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #489 on: July 17, 2013, 05:24:55 PM »
Good Rock n' Roller. Piss poor man.
Wang Dang Sweet Poontang, short eyes.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: July 17, 2013, 06:01:54 PM »
It's a proven fact he had his first wife's parents sign over rights so he could marry her at 17.

It's also a fact he cheated on her with a 17 year old.

I don't know if Courtney love is some bastion of honesty, but it fits the narrative that people know about Ted Nugent and his "love of young girls" (That's a quote from a VH-1 behind the music about Ted)

So what is wrong with a girls parents letting their 17 year old daughter get married?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #491 on: July 17, 2013, 08:17:28 PM »
So what is wrong with a girls parents letting their 17 year old daughter get married?

She's technically a minor.

It's very odd to say the least and I personally find it kind of nasty.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #492 on: July 17, 2013, 09:00:48 PM »
She's technically a minor.

It's very odd to say the least and I personally find it kind of nasty.

17yr olds are

A)not children or minors by any stretch of the imagination. Just ask your great grand daddy.

B) They are hot as it gets, hands down.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #493 on: July 17, 2013, 09:18:06 PM »
17yr olds are

A)not children or minors by any stretch of the imagination. Just ask your great grand daddy.

B) They are hot as it gets, hands down.

Sorry... I know it's just a number, but I put a huge line at 18.

Also, He was in his mid 20s... The guy is kind of a creeper.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #494 on: July 17, 2013, 10:47:34 PM »
blacks have a heart condition like high blood pressure and some more secondary issues like sickle cell, wich causes them to clam up in serious confrontations that have to do with life and death. that is why the rap, thug, culture was born, because blacks really prefer not to be in these confrontations so they act all tuff to ward off potential threads... however its a catch 22 , acting all tuff and badass means you have to step up to the plate and never back down even when your ass is getting handed to you, or in an attack with a stronger white man who is used to working 40 hours a week manual labor more stocky n fatter because of calories and mass compared that to a trayvon who doesnt work has virgin hands but is lean/ripped from no activity or food but cant win in a fight because they couldnt make it through a single 8 work hour day like the white man

toughness is earned in life you arent born with it
u could prolly be a millionaire by compiling all ur theories in a book n selling the rights. Ur theories confound, astound n entertain me!

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #495 on: July 17, 2013, 10:54:47 PM »
This is why I love Ted Nugent. 8)

Ted Nugent blames Trayvon Martin for shooting in George Zimmerman case, calling late teen 'a dope smoking, racist gangsta wannabe'

Controversial rocker says Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Panthers, President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder made case about race when it's 'clear-cut self-defense.'

Nugent wasted no time in providing ammunition to further stoke tensions over the George Zimmerman case. The conservative rocker and NRA board member took aim at the controversy surrounding a Florida jury’s not guilty verdict in the shooting death of unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin -- calling the teen victim a “dope smoking, racist gangsta wannabe.”

In a column for the right-leaning site Rare, Nugent wrote the prosecutors were pressured into bringing a trial when it was obvious “cut and dried self-defense.”

“The race-baiting industry saw an opportunity to further the racist careers of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Panthers, President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder, et al, who then swept down on the Florida community refusing to admit that the 17-year-old dope smoking, racist gangsta wannabe Trayvon Martin was at all responsible for his bad decisions and standard modus operendi of always taking the violent route,” wrote Nugent.

“Trayvon had no reason not to attack, because it was the standard thug thing to do. See Chicago any day of the week.”

As tens of thousands of protesters took to the streets in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and several other cities to protest the verdict, Nugent later told Newsmax that Martin was solely at fault for escalating the confrontation that ultimately led to his own death.

The “Cat Scratch Fever” guitarist — a polarizing figure who called for arming teachers after the Sandy Hook massacre and is reportedly considering a bid for the White House in 2016 — called for the disbarment of the entire prosecution team for bringing the Zimmerman case to trial.

“Smart and honest America rejoices that the jury got it right,” Nugent said. “This was the purest case of self-defense you could have ever asked for.”

Say it loud, Ted. :)

+1, media needs to quit making stars out of these kids doing the mass shootings to or your gonna have every kid seeing that as his way to fame.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Zimmerman not guilty.
« Reply #496 on: July 18, 2013, 12:23:45 AM »
How would he avoid getting his head not cracked on the sidewalk?

Stay in the car.
Don't stalk

Do citizen have a right to check out suspicious characters in his own neighborhood? Yes or no?

Call the police and let them do their job, which they would have found that Trayvon was a neighborhood kid and sent him on his way, or they would have smelled weed and took him to juvy.

And if there is chance that you will be able to prevent crime before police arrived, you should not do it by any means, yes or no?

What was traywon's criminal record prior to picking up his skittles?

What this have to do with anything in this case? What will it change, if he have one or not? How this would change outcome of this event?

Was he cutting across grass?

Kids in my neighborhood cut through yards, so they don't have to make the trek around the block.  I think neighborhood kids think nothing of it.  It's to me as an adult to make the distinction.

Stop making excuses.

A grown man fucked up and use a gun as an out on a kid.  

A kid who was 17, big as adult, and banging grown mans head on the sidewalk. Show me the law which let you do that in any situation, and I show you one, which tells you that self defence is proper thing to do in that situation.

Problem with you guys is always the same, you try to understand this event starting the outcome but not from the reason why it occurred. Zimmerman was member of the crime watch in that neighborhood, and carry a gun. He see hooded guy walking and lookin the houses, while in the area has been plenty of burglaries, so he call the police. To maintain contact with the hooded guy and to see what he is doing, he stop the car and try to follow him. In this point I have to ask, what the fuck there is so weird? It is quite common to be curious when you see suspicious characters in your neigborhood, isn't it? And what happens next, is only really weird thing in this situation: Trayvon hit Zimmerman in the ground, and start banging his head to the sidewalk. Read the actual police reports about this, try to understand that there was witnesses who see this.  

Why Martin do this? Zimmerman has swollen nose and deep cuts in the back of his head. Martin has only one wound, the bullet hole. What that tells to you? Zimmerman has no chance to hit back, he was taken by surprice attack. After he get those wounds and only then, he fight back with single shot. Not like police do, emptying his gun, but with the single shot. Why? Because that single shot was enough to get Martnin stop what he was doing. Also angle of the shot proves this. He get of from the Zimmerman and die on the grass. What happens next is what confuse you guys. Media goes haywire, they puff up great anger and rage about this clearly racist act of violence, which it is not. Is it clear and simple case of self defence between two member of minor groups. Only singe shot is fired, not in anger, because one shot will not be enough for that. Are you able to understand that?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!
« Reply #497 on: July 18, 2013, 12:29:40 AM »
Yeah the DA would have blown so many holes through his story the verdict would definitely not come out in his favour. I'm no lawyer but even I can see most of Zimm story is a fabrication. Some truth some lies.  Two guys get in a fight and one ends up dead, no witnesses of  course the survivor can say anything he wants.  There is no question he will play the victim and the other guy was the son o Satan.  Any ways there is such a thing as reasonable force that doesn't seem to apply to fucked up Florida.  If I get in a fight with someone I get the right to defend myself but if I put the guy on the ground I DON'T have the right to keep kicking him in the head until he stops moving. What 's so hard to understand about that?

Why do people keep saying this? There WAS a witness, Jonathan Good. He was the first one to call 911. His testimony, and Zimmerman's injuries, and Trayvon's autopsy, all backed up Zimm's story. Those are the facts.

John Good told the jury today that he yelled "stop" at both men shortly after realizing that what he at first assumed to be a dog attack was actually two men grappling on the ground.

"I said cut it out. I'm calling 911 because it was getting serious," said Good.

Good testified that he saw what he believed to be Martin on top of Zimmerman.

"The color on top was dark and the color at bottom was…red," Good said referring to the men's clothing.

At another point he told the court that the person on the bottom had "lighter skin color."

Zimmerman is a white Hispanic who was wearing a red and black jacket that night. Martin, who was black, was wearing a dark sweatshirt.

"The person on the bottom, I could hear a 'Help,'" he said.

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #498 on: July 18, 2013, 03:17:04 AM »
Some really obsessive homo comments.

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!
« Reply #499 on: July 18, 2013, 05:56:55 AM »

someone who understands