Author Topic: I laid out a guy at work on Friday  (Read 6956 times)

Your Average GymRat

I laid out a guy at work on Friday
« on: July 15, 2013, 04:46:19 AM »
Since I took this new job I've been quickly climbing the corporate ladder. I'm a combination of brains, brawn, and good looks. When I walk down the street in a suit and tie chicks walk into lamp posts as they're staring at me. Anyways this jealous guy at the office obviously felt threatened by my recent promotion so he started a rumor I'm on steroids, I falsified my resume. So it all came to a head Friday when these two office babes asked me out for drinks at 3pm. I was getting ready to leave so I could have a couple of pops and then give these office ho's the pounding they craved so badly, and this guy comes up to me in front of an office full of people and raises his voice accusing me of steroids, accusing me of office politics, saying he's been there five years and the job should have gone to him.  So I smile at him then punch him in the solar plexus and watch him crumble in front of everyone. I then took off with the office girls. Today I will find out where things stand at work.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Re: I laid out a guy at work on Friday
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 04:51:05 AM »
micky spillane would be proud mike hammer. can't wait to see what happens on next weeks episode.  ::)

this is what happens... your fired for violence in the work place and your arrested for assault. jail time then civil court... your outta a lot of loot you don't have. now go cut the grass before your momma takes away your xbox time.
sept 10th APF

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 05:02:24 AM »
that's brutal YAGR, you're becoming a tycoon overnight!
North of Italy

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 05:10:21 AM »
Great imagination Jon Harridan

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 09:31:50 AM »
that's brutal YAGR, you're becoming a tycoon overnight!

HAHA, I almost choked on my oatmeal, you bastard ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: I got laid by a guy at work on Friday...
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 09:55:12 AM »
HAHA, I almost choked on my oatmeal, you bastard ;D

Topic fixed

I got laid by a guy at work on Friday...

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 10:04:48 AM »

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 10:06:47 AM »
UPDATE: I just came out of a meeting with the guy I banged out, the human resources director and my manager. The punk told his side of the story, I told my side of the story and I let everyone know I have a one punch policy. I have been suspended indefinitely while they "explore their options." That's alright though. I'm going to the beach to peel.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 10:12:28 AM »
UPDATE: I just came out of a meeting with the guy I banged out, the human resources director and my manager. The punk told his side of the story, I told my side of the story and I let everyone know I have a one punch policy. I have been suspended indefinitely while they "explore their options." That's alright though. I'm going to the beach to peel.

"Climbing" the corporate ladder one punch at a time..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 10:26:19 AM »

are you gonna give the gal/no one "diet" a run brosef?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 10:29:00 AM »
did you pound the two office chicks

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 10:54:55 AM »
lmao lolooll  ;D  that was awesome bro, you showed that fucken prick up  8)

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 10:56:59 AM »
so I read that as you had sex with a guy at the office

good work

your Average Gym Fag

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 10:59:02 AM »
raise your hands at work and your sacked.... but this never took place in the 1st place so im sure youl be ok champ!

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 11:15:06 AM »
raise your hands at work and your sacked.... but this never took place in the 1st place so im sure youl be ok champ!
It happened and they can fire me all they want. Besides, it's summertime. I belong on the beach peeled and putting this ten pack on display.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 11:18:13 AM »
It never happened and they? can fire me all they want. Besides, it's summertime i wish i had a job ,girl and a physique to show off on the beach... ahh, best stick to daydreaming and posting on here..

fixed for truth

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 11:31:38 AM »
It happened and they can fire me all they want. Besides, it's summertime. I belong on the beach peeled and putting this ten pack on display.

word

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 11:40:31 AM »
hey nice work bro.

have fun kicking sand in the face of those skinnified jean wear haters populating the beach
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 11:45:48 AM »
Since I took this new job I've been quickly climbing the corporate ladder. I'm a combination of brains, brawn, and good looks. When I walk down the street in a suit and tie chicks walk into lamp posts as they're staring at me. Anyways this jealous guy at the office obviously felt threatened by my recent promotion so he started a rumor I'm on steroids, I falsified my resume. So it all came to a head Friday when these two office babes asked me out for drinks at 3pm. I was getting ready to leave so I could have a couple of pops and then give these office ho's the pounding they craved so badly, and this guy comes up to me in front of an office full of people and raises his voice accusing me of steroids, accusing me of office politics, saying he's been there five years and the job should have gone to him.  So I smile at him then punch him in the solar plexus and watch him crumble in front of everyone. I then took off with the office girls. Today I will find out where things stand at work.

your excuse should be "i patted him in stomach just jokin around. must've tapped his liver. it felt swollen and enlarged.. does he drink a lot? he should get that checked out.. if we know he has a drinking problem, do we have to pay for rehab?"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 11:50:39 AM »
Nice work.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2013, 12:01:21 PM »
Deja Vu
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 12:09:12 PM »

Hope you wear a condom when you banged him out, fag.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2013, 12:12:16 PM »
Hope you wear a condom when you banged him out, fag.

Haha, no shit, can't believe it took that many replies to get that answer.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2013, 12:20:43 PM »
op is out of a job now

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2013, 12:25:44 PM »