Author Topic: Equipoise: love it? Hate it? What's your opinion  (Read 24575 times)

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Equipoise: love it? Hate it? What's your opinion
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2013, 08:37:10 PM »
In 21 posts, Qwert quicky solidifying himself as a smart fuckin guy with a ton of BBing knowledge! Glad you're posting here man!

After being a GB member since 2004, It's about time I posted. Now someone shoot me if I post in the Gossip section.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2013, 08:11:58 AM »
When using EQ, it is very smart (read : common sense) to go have blood donated before you start and every 56 days afterwards so you can avoid the higher HCT that it is going to bring.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2013, 08:18:29 AM »
When using EQ, it is very smart (read : common sense) to go have blood donated before you start and every 56 days afterwards so you can avoid the higher HCT that it is going to bring.

Can you speak more on this? I've heard that if your training and do cardio frequently (I train 5 days a week and do 7 hours cardio a week) that this step is unnecessary.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2013, 11:52:37 AM »

I've always heard this, but can never bring myself to donate blood filled with anabolic hormones. seems like such a waste.

also, I've run months upon months of anadrol at 150mg/day, and my hct was always on the high 1/3 of normal, but NEVER high. I doubt EQ would affect hct moreso than anadrol. Thus leaving me with the impression that "steroids raise your hct/rbc's to high levels" nothing more than bro-science.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2013, 12:17:32 PM »
Ya ive heard that Eq can be the worst at raising HCT. And that donating blood is a step that should be taken just like any other step to prevent side effects. Im sure that people can obviously make it through a cycle without doing so. But I bet they would have lower blood pressure and feel better if they did donate blood. I imagine combining eq with stimulants for loosing fat could be a bad combination for the heart in particular. Eq is one of those odd steroids that seem to be loved or hated. I heard greg valentino would run crazy amounts of it.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2013, 12:04:22 AM »

I've always heard this, but can never bring myself to donate blood filled with anabolic hormones. seems like such a waste.

also, I've run months upon months of anadrol at 150mg/day, and my hct was always on the high 1/3 of normal, but NEVER high. I doubt EQ would affect hct moreso than anadrol. Thus leaving me with the impression that "steroids raise your hct/rbc's to high levels" nothing more than bro-science.

That's irresponsible advice/comments to leave on the internet.. both the running 150mg of drol for months and hct being 'nothing' on steroids... why? Because it may be that you are unaffected or bulletproof, but some dumb teenager who doesn't have any knowledge or understanding of their body could read this and screw themselves.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2013, 01:20:49 AM »
anybody remember the old ganabol 50ml jugs 50mg per ml? That was real vet grade EQ.Operation gear grinder took out all the good vet gear. well most of it anyway.They can still make vet steroids but no compound can be made over 50mg per ml. around 05 all those companys like QV,Animal power,Ttokyo,Denkall,Pets pharma, syd group all mexican companys owned by the same guy got shut down. stallion labs came out after the operation gear grinder bust but they got busted too. There is still legit gear down in mexico but it is dosed only at 50mg per ml as it is suppose to be vet gear not for humans. I wish some of those old labs were still around they were decent labs and great prices.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2013, 01:48:14 AM »
That's irresponsible advice/comments to leave on the internet.. both the running 150mg of drol for months and hct being 'nothing' on steroids... why? Because it may be that you are unaffected or bulletproof, but some dumb teenager who doesn't have any knowledge or understanding of their body could read this and screw themselves.

c'mon kid. I've read your posts. you're not too far up the ladder from "some dumb teenager" when it comes to AAS. re-read what you typed and think to yourself "do I really know what i'm talking about in this post?" before you hit the "Post" button.

for a child with anemia, the average dose is 2.5-3mg/kg of bodyweight for a minimum of 6 months. 5mg/kg of bodyweight for an adult.

you're comparing healthy bodybuilders weighing 100-150kg's should be deathly afraid of 150mg anadrol? read a textbook or two kid.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2013, 06:31:40 AM »

Were you lean at the time?  Being lean keeps the HCT down naturally.  But unfortunately the vast majority of EQ  users are not lean and instead try to use EQ in order to get lean and see vascular improvement instead of just dieting.  Having BF% that is higher than norm will certainly lead to EQ raising the HCT.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2013, 06:44:08 AM »
anybody remember the old ganabol 50ml jugs 50mg per ml? That was real vet grade EQ.Operation gear grinder took out all the good vet gear. well most of it anyway.They can still make vet steroids but no compound can be made over 50mg per ml. around 05 all those companys like QV,Animal power,Ttokyo,Denkall,Pets pharma, syd group all mexican companys owned by the same guy got shut down. stallion labs came out after the operation gear grinder bust but they got busted too. There is still legit gear down in mexico but it is dosed only at 50mg per ml as it is suppose to be vet gear not for humans. I wish some of those old labs were still around they were decent labs and great prices.

Check out the size of this jug

;D

But you're right, all these down in latin america are 50/mg per ml.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2013, 06:58:02 AM »

Man, those 250ml jugs look so juicy!

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2013, 08:15:26 AM »
You can still get Vet EQ in the 50mg/ml dose in the 50ml bottles. I've been using this forever since I had a good local connection for just vet EQ. My fave cycle is HG test & Vet EQ. It can't be beat imo.

I recently switched to UG EQ at 300mg/ml & the UG EQ feels like water. There is no way in hell that the stuff is doses properly.

I wouldn't doubt if it still was 50mg/ml & they were relabeling it as 300mg. Fuck I hate UG labs!!!!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2013, 10:55:29 AM »
Were you lean at the time?  Being lean keeps the HCT down naturally.  But unfortunately the vast majority of EQ  users are not lean and instead try to use EQ in order to get lean and see vascular improvement instead of just dieting.  Having BF% that is higher than norm will certainly lead to EQ raising the HCT.

very. maintained 5% bf for about 9 months.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2013, 04:23:11 PM »
c'mon kid. I've read your posts. you're not too far up the ladder from "some dumb teenager" when it comes to AAS. re-read what you typed and think to yourself "do I really know what i'm talking about in this post?" before you hit the "Post" button.

for a child with anemia, the average dose is 2.5-3mg/kg of bodyweight for a minimum of 6 months. 5mg/kg of bodyweight for an adult.

you're comparing healthy bodybuilders weighing 100-150kg's should be deathly afraid of 150mg anadrol? read a textbook or two kid.

You sound like a dumbass who thinks he knows what he's talking about. You post dumb shit. Women take 100mg anavar and its not for men? You ran drol for 6 months at 150mg? Steroids don't raise HCT. Yeah wise guy.

You're either an idiot newb or another one's troll account because you've just registered on here recently. "Kid?" lol  ::)

"Very maintained 5% bf for 9 months" rotflmao. Horse shit (wait its equipose related).

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2013, 04:48:40 PM »
You sound like a dumbass who thinks he knows what he's talking about I don't talk about what I don't know about. i'm not some 21yr old kid 'learning' about steroids on 'getbig'. I was running a pharmacy when you were still drinking Juice Boxes in your school lunch.. You post dumb shit. Women take 100mg anavar and its not for men? You ran drol for 6 months at 150mg? at least Steroids don't raise HCT I have the bloodwork. Yeah wise guy.

You're either an idiot newb or another one's troll account because you've just registered on here recently. "Kid?" lol  ::)

"Very maintained 5% bf for 9 months" rotflmao. that in itself shows how ignorant you are when it comes to what's possible.... also tells me you don't know how to eat or diet Horse shit (wait its equipose related).

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2013, 04:52:08 PM »
Both of you guys are very knowledgeable and I appreciate both your opinions. Chill the fuck out fellas  :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2013, 04:52:37 PM »
lol new troll is bad ass whoever you are. That is all. The endless supply of trolls on getbig  ::)

Pharmacist ey  ;D

Both of you guys are very knowledgeable and I appreciate both your opinions. Chill the fuck out fellas  :D

Roid rage /thread

Both oxandrolone and equipose are well known to raise HCT, guy's throwing posts around with 'advice' to get some kids killed. Anadrol did not raise his HCT? Equipose did not raise his HCT? Troll needs to be shot.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/anadrol.html

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2013, 05:35:36 PM »
lol new troll is bad ass whoever you are. That is all. The endless supply of trolls on getbig  ::)

Pharmacist ey  ;D

Roid rage /thread

Both oxandrolone and equipose are well known to raise HCT, guy's throwing posts around with 'advice' to get some kids killed. Anadrol did not raise his HCT? Equipose did not raise his HCT? Troll needs to be shot.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/anadrol.html

gonna get some kids killed? keep showing your ignorance.

and I should be shot? well come get it. feel free to pm me for where you can find me. fucking towelhead. when you come to shoot me, do me one last favor, there's this stuff called 'anti-perspiriant/deodorant' they sell now, put some on before you pull the trigger. I don't want the last thing I smell to be some camel-jockey B.O. reaking of onions and Mexican food.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2013, 06:23:14 PM »
pharmacist =/= doctor.

Hope that helps.

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2013, 09:53:18 PM »
Used to love running eq but stopped due to high RBC. My blood work showed very high RBC so doc told me to donate blood. I stopped using eq next blood work showed normal RBC. Iam in Canada so blood work is free so i get it done every 3 months.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2013, 10:16:11 PM »

Man, those 250ml jugs look so juicy!

Lol just straight up pictures of livestock on the label.

"Farm" grade size bottles! 8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2013, 10:32:44 PM »
Used to love running eq but stopped due to high RBC. My blood work showed very high RBC so doc told me to donate blood. I stopped using eq next blood work showed normal RBC. Iam in Canada so blood work is free so i get it done every 3 months.

+1

I don't know how anyone could troll on here and give advice that EQ and anadrol (running for six months) do not raise blood values... unless they ran bunk stuff lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2013, 11:19:22 PM »
+1

I don't know how anyone could troll on here and give advice that EQ and anadrol (running for six months) do not raise blood values... unless they ran bunk stuff lol

you call me a gimmick and a troll and call for me to be shot? and now you call my stuff 'bunk'?

i've been doing this a long time. you should stick to reading your quran and debating religion (all while shooting your 1iu gh and 200mg testosterone). leave the performance enhancing drug discussion to those who actually have experience. so unless you have a question, keep your greasy camel-oil hands off the keyboard when reading a steroid board.

and btw, i'm still waiting for your PM.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2013, 06:15:34 AM »
When I was in PV this past May there was some pharms down there that carried "Human Grade Equipoise" printed out boldly on the letters of their sign by the front door.  It wasn't HG, it was simply the 50mg bottles that they trucked in from central MX.

You can still find the 500ml size bladders of test prop there as well.  (Less common in the coastal areas you have to go about way inland for it to start appearing.)  500ml of test prop for $75.  And it really is a bladder.  A big ass red thing that looks like someone filled up a Whoopee Cushion with water and put a rubber stopper on the end.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2013, 01:28:40 PM »
You sound like a dumbass who thinks he knows what he's talking about. You post dumb shit. Women take 100mg anavar and its not for men? You ran drol for 6 months at 150mg? Steroids don't raise HCT. Yeah wise guy.

"Very maintained 5% bf for 9 months" rotflmao. Horse shit (wait its equipose related).

THIS. the guy knows fuck all, absolutely no clue what he's talking about. He's a smartass....
l