Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 370310 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Basically zero carbs other than greens.  

50% protein 50% fat

Are you going to run any gear?
No NO, I must have mis worded that, not 50 % fat 50% protein, very little fat like 40 grams at the very most.

What I meant was my caloric output is double of my caloric input so 50% of the calories burned cancel out the caloric input and the other 50% of my calorie burned is from my own bodyfat not from fat as a macro nutrient.

In other words I burn twice as much daily that comes in so 50% comes of my body fat

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Great plan, wish I wasn't such an emotional woman when it comes to food so I could do that diet with you

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Great plan, wish I wasn't such an emotional woman when it comes to food so I could do that diet with you

I hate getting to low single digits. Hate it with a passion. It's hard enough maintaining my 8-9% year round like I do....I'm a fat kid trapped in a Bodybuilders body. I love food more than words can describe. OTH has some serious dedication to do this experiment just for shits and giggles.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
yah i know, small powernap can make tremendous difference when shredded.and 99% of cases its for good.

you know  youre doing 8)

thank god im not a sucker for cookies i feel sick from them quickly and think theyre actually the number 1 fatmaker right after alcohol and sugary sodas.
my "enemy" is icecream, chokoloate and bread.and salami and cheese.when i think about it, thats actually all :D

I feel you, I bought 1.5lb of private selection chocolate ganache and ate it all in two days. Fucking unbielevable ice creams :X

Today was my second day of dieting. I take it easy, ordered tikka masala (aka chicken with rice basicly) after fasted training, then nothing except from raw chicken, protein powder and two nectarines.

Something under 2k calories. I have to function at work, I cannot do that when Im starving. Of course your approach would be much better. Been there, done that, only 5 weeks were enough for me to get to my desired bf.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Great threat oth...what legal  legal and/or illegal fatburners do you take under the diet?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
what is the PED protocol are you using?
T

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Interesting. I'm in the final stages of the annual summer cut now and this will serve as inspiration that last gruely bit of the way.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
what is the PED protocol are you using?
test, eq, when I get down to 225 in a couple weeks, then I will start the usual suspects, nothing fancy. Tren, var and anadrol. Drop the EQ and switch the test, from test e to prop.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Going to be a great transformation.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
if you read right, he will eat by the "week".

the negatives of diet sodas, and im not joking, they seem to bloat ppl esp when very lean, subcutane water and they sure as hell bloat and somewhat extend a belly.
and the caffeine in them makes them poor choice for at night.

after 1 can of them i cannot sleep nomore, but theyre great at overcoming morning lethargy for me.

so yeah, forget about eating by the hour,lol.
I have never had a problem with an extended belly while drinking diet pop. Bloat, some what but I am on extremely low sodium and I can use a little bloat or I will be too dry throughout the process which would make it harder.

As for the caffeine, you would have to drink 6 cans of diet pop for it to be the same as a large coffee or a 2 liter bottle for it to be the same as a large coffee. one glass would not effect most people's sleep, especially the ones who are already used to drinking coffee

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I have never had a problem with an extended belly while drinking diet pop. Bloat, some what but I am on extremely low sodium and I can use a little bloat or I will be too dry throughout the process which would make it harder.

As for the caffeine, you would have to drink 6 cans of diet pop for it to be the same as a large coffee or a 2 liter bottle for it to be the same as a large coffee. one glass would not effect most people's sleep, especially the ones who are already used to drinking coffee
True.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Awesome thread. I will be rooting for you the whole way.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
test, eq, when I get down to 225 in a couple weeks, then I will start the usual suspects, nothing fancy. Tren, var and anadrol. Drop the EQ and switch the test, from test e to prop.
this is why i read every post you make..honest and no bullshit...what doses on the eq and test?

bigmc

• Getbig V
OTH is the man  8)
T

subseven

• Getbig II
OTH and Galeniko,

I am very happy to see the productive discussion in this thread.

Let me ask both of you a few very basic questions. OTH will be eating 11,000 / 7 = 1,570 calories a day (on average) and will be doing this straight for 60 days.

So you guys are not expecting

- significant muscle loss
- nausea
- extreme lethargy, making it impossible to focus on work or daily tasks (the kind that makes it outright impossible to function and cannot be overcome by willpower)
- a significant slowdown in metabolism
?

If you are not expecting these things to happen, is it because of the PEDs you will be using? What would have happened in your opinion if you did this exact experiment while staying 100% natural? I am not saying do or don't use PEDs; this is an exercise to understand the mechanism of this diet.

I have been around the block and have done myself as well as seen guys do very low calorie diets. No I am not claiming to be an expert, but I saw the above mentioned issues arise as a result of prolonged very low calorie diets.
Now this is a VERY VERY low calorie diet that will supply only 50% of the energy the body needs. And, as crazy as it may sound, when going that low, awesome things may happen and the rules may change. There may indeed be a twilight zone as Galeniko says, when you go into starvation mode. I know this from my own experience. But I have never tried extreme low calorie dieting for 60 straight days.

I know Gal has said that the only thing cheat days will do is to make the process of reaching your goal longer. OTH, do you agree?

And let me ask again to OTH, how much muscle are you expecting to lose during these 60 days?

Thanks again for sharing guys

S7

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
"My strategy is simple, 8lb of fish, 9lb of chicken breast and 65 egg whites per week.

Romaine lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, green peppers, broccoli and asparagus.

11 000 calories a week"

I certainly may be missing something here so please forgive me if I am. I'm not seeing how this is 1500 cals per day? What kind of fish are you eating salmon? The fish breaks down to 1.1 pounds per day, the chicken 1.3 and the eggs whites come to around 9 per day? How is this adding up to 1500 cals?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
"My strategy is simple, 8lb of fish, 9lb of chicken breast and 65 egg whites per week.

Romaine lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, green peppers, broccoli and asparagus.

11 000 calories a week"

I certainly may be missing something here so please forgive me if I am. I'm not seeing how this is 1500 cals per day? What kind of fish are you eating salmon? The fish breaks down to 1.1 pounds per day, the chicken 1.3 and the eggs whites come to around 9 per day? How is this adding up to 1500 cals?

It is exactly on the money, I don't understand the question, are you implying it is more or are you implying it is less?

I am extremely accurate in every detail of what I do, so I don't see how you you are having a hard time adding up.  ??? ??? ???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
500 calories for the fish

600 calories for the chicken breast

200 calories for the egg whites

200 calories for the veggies

70 calories to incorporate into anything.

There you go disgusted, i broke it down for you precisely, still wondering if you thought it added up to more or less?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
It is exactly on the money, I don't understand the question, are you implying it is more or are you implying it is less?

What is making me laugh about your post, no offence, is that these food depending on the type and how they are cooked can range between 1300 calories and 2k thousand calories, I certainly do not give enough detail for you to justify such question but hey.

I am extremely accurate in every detail of what I do, so I don't see how you you are having a hard time adding up.  ??? ??? ???

Why laugh I was asking a sincere question? Also ,you say depending on how they are cooked not sure what you mean by that? Can't add up the cals in you fish since you're not telling me what type, but a pound of chicken breast is about 500 cals and tilapia around 400 and about double for salmon so that's why I asked. So 900 if we use tilapia  and about another 150 for egg whites so we have around 1050 per day.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
500 calories for the fish

600 calories for the chicken breast

200 calories for the egg whites

200 calories for the veggies

70 calories to incorporate into anything.

There you go disgusted, i broke it down for you precisely, still wondering if you thought it added up to more or less?

I posted my reply after you posted but you are off on the egg whites from what you have listed on your weekly allotment and the chicken breast.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Why laugh I was asking a sincere question? Also ,you say depending on how they are cooked not sure what you mean by that? Can't add up the cals in you fish since you're not telling me what type, but a pound of chicken breast is about 500 cals and tilapia around 400 and about double for salmon so that's why I asked. So 900 if we use tilapia  and about another 150 for egg whites so we have around 1050 per day.
first of all, I sincerely apologize, I did not realize you were the poster until my second reply. I would never talk to you that way, as you can see I when back and edited my post and erased that but it was too late. You know how it goes around here, the haters jump on and write all kind of gibberish. I will pay attention next time.  ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
first of all, I sincerely apologize, I did not realize you were the poster until my second reply. I would never talk to you that way, as you can see I when back and edited my post and erased that but it was too late. You know how it goes around here, the haters jump on and write all kind of gibberish. I will pay attention next time.  ;)

NO biggy bro.  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I posted my reply after you posted but you are off on the egg whites from what you have listed on your weekly allotment and the chicken breast.
We are splitting hairs here though bro. The fish is tilapia. The egg whites are extra large eggs I use and boil them in water, I do not use the traditional egg white carttons and if I am off, not by much. This is all estimated and I would say it is pretty accurate and if it is not then it does not matter to me as this is what I am eating either way and lb will come off.  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
NO biggy bro.  :)
It is for me, lol. The most experience and knowledgable poster on getbig (disgusted) and I laughed at him, lmao, I would have been laughed at for posting that  :D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
We are splitting hairs here though bro. The fish is tilapia. The egg whites are extra large eggs I use and boil them in water, I do not use the traditional egg white carttons and if I am off, not by much. This is all estimated and I would say it is pretty accurate and if it is not then it does not matter to me as this is what I am eating either way and lb will come off.  ;)

Forgive me for over analyzing!! This diet will get you shredded regardless of the slight difference and yes once you break it down it makes perfect sense. I have a tendency too get to precise and anal about this type of stuff sorry.