Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 371906 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
lol   :D

good to know, yes I need to get back to that but to be honest I felt I could have been leaner there, IMO that was not lean enough. I am not a mass monster so if I want to compete I have to really bring the conditioning above all else.

your not a mass monster cause you dont use pharm grade HGH and insulin and alot of it.
. Im not blowing smoke up your ass bro  but I dont think it is physically possible for a  male  to have a 500lb raw bench... and not have enough muscle cells/fast twitch muscle fibers to carry pro size.  Your about as big as a white guy with good genetics will get on anabolic steroids by themselves unless you got serious with peptides dont you think?

I am of the belief the guys who got really huge and massive on plain old  steroids from the 70's  like arnold had some wierd gene that caused them to  oversecrete growth hormone in response to dbol...Ive studied this quite a bit and it makes sense- guys who really responded to dbol had massive jawlines/gap teeth many times...rats who have had their pituitaries removed do not/can not  respond to dbol.
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
your not a mass monster cause you dont use pharm grade HGH and insulin and alot of it.
. Im not blowing smoke up your ass bro  but I dont think it is physically possible for a  male  to have a 500lb raw bench... and not have enough muscle cells/fast twitch muscle fibers to carry pro size.  Your about as big as a white guy with good genetics will get on anabolic steroids by themselves unless you got serious with peptides dont you think?

I am of the belief the guys who got really huge and massive on plain old  steroids from the 70's  like arnold had some wierd gene that caused them to  oversecrete growth hormone in response to dbol...Ive studied this quite a bit and it makes sense- guys who really responded to dbol had massive jawlines/gap teeth many times...rats who have had their pituitaries removed do not/can not  respond to dbol.
excellent post flint, this is real good info and I have to agree. I did bench 500 6 years ago and can probably still bench 500, had I done massive amounts of gh since then and insulin, I might have been a freak, but you know priorities in life take you else where.

I am 31 and I have done gh this year only for the first time, just small amounts, I will, however begin gh this winter in preparation for my shows next year, how much gh, I do not know yet, we will see.

As far as slin is concerned, I know everything you need to know and I am considering it but I have an approach that has not been done before but I will not discuss this on open form.

The direction I head into depends on this diet though, i only want to jump on stage if I can be the most shredded guy on the stage, if not then call it quits.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Hi Onetimehard! You son of a bitch!
MY MAN SHIZZO  8)

that reminded me of predator  "Dillon, you son of a bitch''  ;D

stavios

• Getbig III
Great thread I will be following this
OTH is the man

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Great thread I will be following this
OTH is the man
my lord, look who dropped in,   8)   wow, welcome back bro, we fucken missed you around here brother, please stick around and thanks for the kind words.   ;)

subseven

• Getbig II
I've dieted plenty of naturals and nothing changes as far a muscle loss meaning it's never an issue. On the other hand I have seen countless guys who will stop dieting shy of getting ripped for various reasons either because their buddies are lying to them and telling them they are ripped or because the inch of fat they are pinching is believed to be water etc. Dieting is no fun when your goal is getting shredded and most people never will. Getting from 4 to 3 is tuff period!! and like Gal said at that point if you get some muscle loss it won't be an issue simply because of the difference in how you look on stage. All the fibers will be out and dancing with every slight movement that you make on stage which will be extremely impressive and this is something  that pics will not do justice to. Also you can't really appreciate that graininess that also comes with that level of body fat unless you are up close like the judges are, example Yates.

Glad to see you in this thread Disgusted; I really respect your knowledge and style
So, just to clarify, if an all-natural guy was able mentally handle eating just 50% of his daily caloric needs for 60 straight days, and getting his calories almost entirely from protein, would you advise him to do this? Do you think that he can get away with it or would he have to add more fats or do some cheat meals?
Even for a natural is something like this (say, 60 days straight huge deficit with no breaks) the best way to lose fat while losing as little muscle as possible, in your opinion?
Thanks

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
& which Medical Institute confirm this  ???

Read the link that disgusted posted...this was news to me as well but it makes sense after reading the studies there and just what I already know about collagen synthesis

Dominic

• Getbig II
Very very informative thread.

Been learning tons lately from your old FU expert thread (i actually book marked it on my iphone)
alongside gal/noone thread and book. I am also doing an extreme cut right now to see and learn about my
Body and i plan to competr next year for the first time and bringing in the craziest conditioning ever.

The timing of this couldnt be any better. Had my cheat meal yesterday after 3 days of protein only diet,
woke up tight but flat and i realized my appetite has shrunk tremendously!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Very very informative thread.

Been learning tons lately from your old FU expert thread (i actually book marked it on my iphone)
alongside gal/noone thread and book. I am also doing an extreme cut right now to see and learn about my
Body and i plan to competr next year for the first time and bringing in the craziest conditioning ever.

The timing of this couldnt be any better. Had my cheat meal yesterday after 3 days of protein only diet,
woke up tight but flat and i realized my appetite has shrunk tremendously!
wow that is awesome, I enjoy hearing guys like you that don't fuck around and try to learn as much as humanly possible and putting it to use.

Good luck bro, keep us updated if you are going to do a show. Gal and no one have your back for that, you know that. I do as well. The first advise I give anyone before they step on stage is.... practice your posing,  8)

Dominic

• Getbig II
wow that is awesome, I enjoy hearing guys like you that don't fuck around and try to learn as much as humanly possible and putting it to use.

Good luck bro, keep us updated if you are going to do a show. Gal and no one have your back for that, you know that. I do as well. The first advise I give anyone before they step on stage is.... practice your posing,  8)

Thanks bro! So many gems of information right now.
Just a quick question, normally after my cheat meal (the next day) I will feel
really lethargic, is it because I did not cheat enough or the choice of food? I did not
go crazy with the meal yesterday, had burger fries, half a brownie, some peanut butter
And biscuits. Definitely less than 4k calories as my appetite was shot!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
yah i know, small powernap can make tremendous difference when shredded.and 99% of cases its for good.

you know  youre doing 8)

thank god im not a sucker for cookies i feel sick from them quickly and think theyre actually the number 1 fatmaker right after alcohol and sugary sodas.
my "enemy" is icecream, chokoloate and bread.and salami and cheese.when i think about it, thats actually all :D

carrot cake....with a scoop of vanilla icecream on the side...on a chilled bowl I left in a giant walk in freezer 20 minutes?  
sure you want to live like this?
(:

l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Thanks bro! So many gems of information right now.
Just a quick question, normally after my cheat meal (the next day) I will feel
really lethargic, is it because I did not cheat enough or the choice of food? I did not
go crazy with the meal yesterday, had burger fries, half a brownie, some peanut butter
And biscuits. Definitely less than 4k calories as my appetite was shot!

Carbs make regular people sleepy, most do not notice because they eat carbs everyday and go about there business. What make the body sleepy is processing the carbs into glycogen, this is a one step process,

however when you have not eaten carbs in some time you are no longer using glycogen as your primary source of fuel, at this point your bodyfat would be your primary source. So now that you introduced carbs back into your system, it becomes a 2 step process, not one. The extra step is to switch from using your body fat as fuel to using your glycogen stores and of course the process of converting carbs into glycogen. This process can cause you to feel this way you described.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV

wouldn't mind reading more about this. got any articles/studies?

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Glad to see you in this thread Disgusted; I really respect your knowledge and style
So, just to clarify, if an all-natural guy was able mentally handle eating just 50% of his daily caloric needs for 60 straight days, and getting his calories almost entirely from protein, would you advise him to do this? Do you think that he can get away with it or would he have to add more fats or do some cheat meals?
Even for a natural is something like this (say, 60 days straight huge deficit with no breaks) the best way to lose fat while losing as little muscle as possible, in your opinion?
Thanks

I would like to hear his opinion on this as well. 4 weeks ago I have started my diet on 1300 calories a day which is roughly 1/2 of my normal food intake.
I have lost almost 15 pounds since. This is a first time in my life I am trying to go around 7-8%. Food wise it is not as bad as I expected. But I am mostly surprised with levels of energy I have.
I go to gym 6 days on and 1 day off. Do not feel tired at all, motivated like never before. There is only that mental barrier and fear that I am losing weight to fast. Fear of unknown if you wish.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
One area where I disagree with you galeniko. If i remove carbs from diet and go with a fat/protein approach I look like utter shit within weeks. muscles deflate, veins go away etc.. my body fucken loves high protein/high carb/very low fat.

Dominic

• Getbig II
Carbs make regular people sleepy, most do not notice because they eat carbs everyday and go about there business. What make the body sleepy is processing the carbs into glycogen, this is a one step process,

however when you have not eaten carbs in some time you are no longer using glycogen as your primary source of fuel, at this point your bodyfat would be your primary source. So now that you introduced carbs back into your system, it becomes a 2 step process, not one. The extra step is to switch from using your body fat as fuel to using your glycogen stores and of course the process of converting carbs into glycogen. This process can cause you to feel this way you described.

Makes sense! Thanks bro

Nomad

• Getbig IV

yes yes!!!

Thanks OTH. With this info, the constant surge of energy whilst on galeniko diet makes perfect sense. On 2500 cal diet w/ plenty of shitty carbs from bread, donut and oatmeal I would only workout 4-5 times a week. On 1000-1200 cal a day I had enough energy to workout 7 times a week.
all drugs - TPPIIP

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
yes yes!!!

Thanks OTH. With this info, the constant surge of energy whilst on galeniko diet makes perfect sense. On 2500 cal diet w/ plenty of shitty carbs from bread, donut and oatmeal I would only workout 4-5 times a week. On 1000-1200 cal a day I had enough energy to workout 7 times a week.
Perfect example ^^^

Makes sense! Thanks bro
8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
One area where I disagree with you galeniko. If i remove carbs from diet and go with a fat/protein approach I look like utter shit within weeks. muscles deflate, veins go away etc.. my body fucken loves high protein/high carb/very low fat.
There is a time to play and a time to work, in my case, I may flatten out during the process from a to b, in other words on my way to 3% I personally do not care if I am flat, it makes zero difference. Being flat does not mean your muscles went anywhere, being flat does not mean your strength is gone. Being flat mean absolutely nothing whatsoever.

The only reason I need to be fully loaded up and muscles full is when the job is done, do I care to display a physique at 9% or 8% when on my way to 3%, Of course not, why would I when I know I will look better the following week, or in two weeks or at the end. So I will fill out when I am at my best, when it counts, in between is work time not play time.

Of course I am not addressing this to you as you are lean all the time and like to enjoy it but I just thought that I would address your comment because I have been hearing lately

''well what if I flatten out'' and my reply is always

''so, what if you flatten out?, who cares?, the job is not done, when the job is done then worry about that''

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
yes yes!!!

I made this point on the gal/no one thread. Digestion eats up a lot of energy. So, the energy that was previously wasted digesting the shitty carbs is now free for other activities.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
There is a time to play and a time to work, in my case, I may flatten out during the process from a to b, in other words on my way to 3% I personally do not care if I am flat, it makes zero difference. Being flat does not mean your muscles went anywhere, being flat does not mean your strength is gone. Being flat mean absolutely nothing whatsoever.

The only reason I need to be fully loaded up and muscles full is when the job is done, do I care to display a physique at 9% or 8% when on my way to 3%, Of course not, why would I when I know I will look better the following week, or in two weeks or at the end. So I will fill out when I am at my best, when it counts, in between is work time not play time.

Of course I am not addressing this to you as you are lean all the time and like to enjoy it but I just thought that I would address your comment because I have been hearing lately

''well what if I flatten out'' and my reply is always

''so, what if you flatten out?, who cares?, the job is not done, when the job is done then worry about that''

I hear ya. I guess the difference between us is that I don't compete and get down to such extreme levels of low body fat. I look my best around 7-8%. I am able to stay at that bf% with high carbs and low fat and still slowly make gains.

3% is crazy lean bro, i thought I was shredded. lol. dont drop dead! :D

Deutsch

• Getbig II
As a newbie and frequent lurker before; I want to commend gal/none, OTH and Disgusted and anyone else for sharing this knowledge.

I have been following galeniko/no ones advice I have read.  I dont always follow 100% as I should, but I have never looked better.  I still look like shit, but every morning I wake up I see a difference and it motivates me to keep going and fight the hunger.  Thats essentially what the key is.  IMHO.

But, thanks to all of you guys for putting what you know out there.  You guys worked/studied your bodies hard and the varying degrees of opinions truly allow people of all body types to find some helpful information.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
As a newbie and frequent lurker before; I want to commend gal/none, OTH and Disgusted and anyone else for sharing this knowledge.

I have been following galeniko/no ones advice I have read.  I dont always follow 100% as I should, but I have never looked better.  I still look like shit, but every morning I wake up I see a difference and it motivates me to keep going and fight the hunger.  Thats essentially what the key is.  IMHO.

But, thanks to all of you guys for putting what you know out there.  You guys worked/studied your bodies hard and the varying degrees of opinions truly allow people of all body types to find some helpful information.

good attitude bro, keep pushing.

my advice would be to stop following galeniko's advice, that is most likely the culprit of you looking like shit.  :D

Deutsch

• Getbig II
LOL, I knew someone would put a spin on something I said.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

some of the boards online communites best laying down some very serious knowledge and experience in this thread. holy fuck I WISH I had this resource 20 year ago.

if your reading this and 'new' to all this you need to pay attention very closely to what is being said by these guys. there's almost 100 years of experience taking here. that's crazy. fucking mad props to you all.
b