Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 373692 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

some of the boards online communites best laying down some very serious knowledge and experience in this thread. holy fuck I WISH I had this resource 20 year ago.

if your reading this and 'new' to all this you need to pay attention very closely to what is being said by these guys. there's almost 100 years of experience taking here. that's crazy. fucking mad props to you all.
INDEED  8)

Dominic

• Getbig II
Another thing i want to add with regards to gal/noone protocol*, the fasting thing is pure genius. Previously i adapted the IF concept and pushed tonthe maximum of 20hr fast. Right now im experimenting with ~36hr fast post cheat meals (throwing 2 workouts in there, still fullnof energy and great pump btw), and have been doing roughly 24hr fast (1 meal per day) in between those dieting days. Its really tough mentally but i see results, and i honestly feel like im putting on some size albeit the flatness which i came to ignore.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Better advice to newbies and novices than GH 15 ever offered. Followed very similar protocol years ago myself, kept my ephedrine next to my bed, last few weeks would literally wake up very slowly after sleeping maybe 4 to 5 hours max and pop two tabs and wait ten minutes for it to kick before getting up and doing my cardio.
Could never combine this type of dieting with work in professional life, just didn't have the concentration span and tolerance to work productively and manage staff efficiently, but all your insights bring back memories, your spot, best thread on getbig in ages, props to OTH and the other posters.

Dominic

• Getbig II
And i need to get some serious tanning done. Lol

Having fair skin with striations is like being Clark Kent

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
good attitude bro, keep pushing.

my advice would be to stop following galeniko's advice, that is most likely the culprit of you looking like shit.  :D
Well dieting with carbs can still get you pretty low, possibly 5% and it is a nice propor way to diet, there is a nice trade off here. One is that you can be full every day or semi-full and look great on your way down and it is easier but it will take longer.

What bothers me is the ones who say`` YOU NEED CARBS`` because this is not true, you don`t need them, YOU WANT THEM, is a more accurate statement and the reason you want them is because it is easeir.

In my case the trade off would be an entire month. So instead of a 2 month diet I turned it into a 3 month diet by eating carbs.

Not my style as I feel that is paying for the same real estate twice.   :)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Well dieting with carbs can still get you pretty low, possibly 5% and it is a nice propor way to diet, there is a nice trade off here. One is that you can be full every day or semi-full and look great on your way down and it is easier but it will take longer.

What bothers me is the ones who say`` YOU NEED CARBS`` because this is not true, you don`t need them, YOU WANT THEM, is a more accurate statement and the reason you want them is because it is easeir.

In my case the trade off would be an entire month. So instead of a 2 month diet I turned it into a 3 month diet by eating carbs.

Not my style as I feel that is paying for the same real estate twice.   :)

What level of daily/weekly carb intake are we talking about to turn your 2 month process into a 3 month process?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
GREAT reading this! Thanks, you all!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Quick up date;

I started at 246before a diuretic, and after a diuretic on the first day and working outside in the inferno heat on a roof I menage to hit 235 (dehydrated). Ever since I have been fluctuating up and down due to sweating a lot of water out at work.

So yesterday my low was 233 and my high was 239. I am so consistent and precise with everything that it is more then safe to say the 240`s are gone, i will not see them again.

Next step is to leave the 230`s within 10 days. Once I introduce the other compounds I will have another sudden drop from letting go of bloat. Bringing them in on Tuesday.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Another thing i want to add with regards to gal/noone protocol*, the fasting thing is pure genius. Previously i adapted the IF concept and pushed tonthe maximum of 20hr fast. Right now im experimenting with ~36hr fast post cheat meals (throwing 2 workouts in there, still fullnof energy and great pump btw), and have been doing roughly 24hr fast (1 meal per day) in between those dieting days. Its really tough mentally but i see results, and i honestly feel like im putting on some size albeit the flatness which i came to ignore.

yes!

awesome.

we tried telling guys but its just to far fetched to be even possible but it is. enjoy dude.

b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
What level of daily/weekly carb intake are we talking about to turn your 2 month process into a 3 month process?
That was an example scenario, I am not actually doing that. I am
sticking to the 2 months

But to answer your question if I were to take that route I can level out an extra 4200 CALORIES per week which would be and average of 150 grams of carbs per day and cut it in half for the last ten days. This would put me at 5-?6% at the 3 month mark, so I not only lose a month but I lose 2% bodyfat off my net goal.

Note; I have a way higher calorie out put per day because I am a roofer then the average, so this might be to much carbs to get the average person to 5%, so someone with an office job should expect 7% at most, starting from where I am, unless they did extra cardio.

Also note; I put the calories from carbs in a weekly balance, not daily. this way you can stagger them according to your daily activities, so on physically hard days bring 200 grams, on easy days bring a 100 grams, etc

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
That was an example scenario, I am not actually doing that. I am
sticking to the 2 months

But to answer your question if I were to take that route I can level out an extra 4200 CALORIES per week which would be and average of 150 grams of carbs per day and cut it in half for the last ten days. This would put me at 5-?6% at the 3 month mark, so I not only lose a month but I lose 2% bodyfat off my net goal.

Note; I have a way higher calorie out put per day because I am a roofer then the average, so this might be to much carbs to get the average person to 5%, so someone with an office job should expect 7% at most, starting from where I am, unless they did extra cardio.

Also note; I put the calories from carbs in a weekly balance, not daily. this way you can stagger them according to your daily activities, so on physically hard days bring 200 grams, on easy days bring a 100 grams, etc

Yeah I understand. You seem really committed to the 2 month approach and why not? It works wonders for ya! It's like no one says though, different roads lead to Rome. I was just kind of looking for something to kind of compare it to in relation to adding some carbs, for reference more than anything. Appreciate your reply, bro. :)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Glad to see you in this thread Disgusted; I really respect your knowledge and style
So, just to clarify, if an all-natural guy was able mentally handle eating just 50% of his daily caloric needs for 60 straight days, and getting his calories almost entirely from protein, would you advise him to do this? Do you think that he can get away with it or would he have to add more fats or do some cheat meals?
Even for a natural is something like this (say, 60 days straight huge deficit with no breaks) the best way to lose fat while losing as little muscle as possible, in your opinion?
Thanks

In an ideal situation I would not recommend it. I have taken guys who are way behind schedule and done something similar but have always reloaded their glycogen storages on  Sat with various scheduled meal plans. You have to be very careful on a zero carb since your only other way of sustaining life is to eat fat. OTH is doing something drastic to prove a point and he'll be fine, but there are other variables to take into account with what he is doing. I would start someone out on a certain amount of food and the goal would be to lose 2 to 2.5 lbs of fat per week. I would adjust the fat accordingly thru out the weeks so they would maintain this degree of fat loss. Near the end they would be prob around 1500 cals or so, but I do not count calories.

subseven

• Getbig II
In an ideal situation I would not recommend it. I have taken guys who are way behind schedule and done something similar but have always reloaded their glycogen storages on  Sat with various scheduled meal plans.
I understand that such "refeeds" will help mentally and may also give some people more endurance and power in the gym (I am saying "some", so low carb guys don't jump at me). But are they necessary to prevent muscle loss; that's the question.

You have to be very careful on a zero carb since your only other way of sustaining life is to eat fat.

This a key point that isn't brought up for some reason. Am I behind times? Is the so-called "rabbit starvation" a myth? The conventional theory was that if you eat just protein and nothing else you'd die.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation
But I am not sure if this was later proven to be a myth or still stands....

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
You have kids right oth?  How is your energy and temper to after work olay with them and hear them fight and other stuff that comes with being a father..im really inspired by this thread do do something similar (but not as hardcore) and im i single father.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Don't think I'm not following this thread. . .
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Don't think I'm not following this thread. . .

Sounds like the champ might be coming back to get the strap! 8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
The neck retard championship!  :D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
HEY LOSER I GOT 13 PAGES IN A DAY AND A HALF, TRUST ME PEOPLE CARE, DON'T GO ON MY THREAD

PM meltdown.  Internetz is serious business.   :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
PM meltdown.  Internetz is serious business.   :D
You don't post pm's bitch.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

:) I may indeed want another shot at the title.  Oh it's true, it's damn true.
a

Twaddle

• Getbig V
You don't post pm's bitch.

Who the fuck are you?   :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Who the fuck are you?   :D
It's common knowledge for decent people. Besides, I run the G&O.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
It's common knowledge for decent people. Besides, I run the G&O.

You couldn't run a fucking coffee maker.  Please, go take a nap, and come back after you've sobered up.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
You couldn't run a fucking coffee maker.  Please, go take a nap, and come back after you've sobered up.

I see you are using my gif/pic idea. I have noticed that far more people are using gifs/pics then ever before. They want to fit in.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
I see you are using my gif/pic idea. I have noticed that far more people are using gifs/pics then ever before. They want to fit in.

How about seeing your way out of this fucking thread.  Now get lost shit stain.   :D