Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 373756 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
yah, even the efedrina and clen and t3, they may at best make a few 100 calories day difference, if that.ofc thats alot long term and even for a day when one does everyting perfect.
but ppl overestimate what these things will do.

im not sure if ppl realize this, but a proper contest shape, towards the end, youre somewhat dancing tango with death, just without touching, but near enough.4% is clearly and efetively beyond any comfort zone whatsoever.can forget carbs and such to get there.
i mean its doable with what i and none are doing, but thats hardly the same as a carb approach.

comfortable is until 6%, under that, is non comfort zone, there will be some sensation which some pl cant deal with.

thats what makes being there as long as you have such a fucking major, mind bending feat.

i get now 'how' you do/did it. tbt i honestly hope the ideas in our book dont take off and not everyone adopts them- its kinda satifying to see everyone tap out at 8% and look non impressive. makes guys like us look even better :D
b

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I'd be real comfortable watching you die, chickenshit.

lol.. that was too random.. i can't stop laughing

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
thing is even the biggest pro's, look stringly in clothes when they are that lean....must be hard on the mind.

I was always of the belief that you look worse once you go below 6% bf
 ???
. wouldn't most people look better at 6-8% bf vs 4-5% ? Ive never been below 7% bf  in my entire life so I wouldn't know..
l

ukjeff

tell you what sparky

you just keep on talking about what isnt possible.

and i'll keep doing it.
Yep, you keep doing what I said you were doing rather than what you think you are doing.

And cut the "sparky" I have tried being respectful to you but you just don't respond.

Try and be nice for once in your life.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
it is cool being ripped and all, but is it good to be so ripped for strength?

i'm thinking that sitting @ sub-6 makes one more open to injuries from heavy lifting while staying at 7-8% is "safer"

gatorr

• Getbig II
I think 5% is way too lean for an every day look. I know when i dieted down for a show my face was so drawn in it looked like was sick, you know the aids look which i dont dont think is a handsome look. 7-8% is perfect just a nice lean chisled look.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
being "super shredded" does not make you more attractive to women. biologically, women are attracted to men with big muscles at a higher bf (not too high 10-12% bf ) as it signals he is in good condition. (muscle mass requires calories, testosterone, growth hormone, good insulin sensitivity)
well fed=$...good provider. high social status...

Did I get more pussy at 7% bf then when I was 10%-12 bf? no...same fucking thing. a guy with alot of muscle on him will look lean at 10-12% bf...girls like muscular guys who arent fatasses.  I like 8% for every day life purely out of narcism. dont be lean for chicks your gonna feel like an idiot when that permabulker is with that 10/10/...

. If galeniko were to stop dieting and shoot up to 12% bf, he'd get just as many chicks.... he no one (two leanest guys here atm)  do it purely out of narcism,...
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
it is cool being ripped and all, but is it good to be so ripped for strength?

i'm thinking that sitting @ sub-6 makes one more open to injuries from heavy lifting while staying at 7-8% is "safer"

you do NOT need to worry about getting lean of all people. Never thought I say this, but your one of the few people who would probably become a fat fuck...

and look better. Im fcking serious...lean is not a good look for you
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
you do NOT need to worry about getting lean of all people. Never thought I say this, but your one of the few people who would probably become a fat fuck...

and look better. Im fcking serious...lean is not a good look for you

sure thing man

why don't you join this october 31st contest and put me to shame if i look like such shit ;)

i'll smoke you guy

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
dj, the factor time is running against you, not even permanent infusion would help in such short time ;D

;D

yeah i know ;D

and i have near ZERO fucking drive to train legs

but remember man, in my last update pics i was only doing push-ups for chest, now i use barbells and hammer machines and lets just say that my pecs are looking not so bad ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
yeah i know ;D

but remember man, in my last update pics i was only doing push-ups for chest, now i use barbells and hammer machines and lets just say that my pecs are looking not so bad ;)
Pumster had the drive.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
yeah i know ;D

yup...a guy who obsesses about his physique all day, online on getbig for the past 10 years. calling people out.....NEVER dared used barbells or hammer machines a day in his life ::)

he trained with pink dumbells and pushups ::)

do you think anyone believes that shit?

i have an honest question for you DJ- forget bodybuilding lol-  do you think you have the genetics to even be a 200lb lean guy? not even shredded, just get to 200lbs and not be a fatass. most football players are there
 I dont think you do..

why cant you jsut admit you fucking suck and are not cut out for this?
l

no one

• Getbig V

flintstones brining the reality check to dj181's table.
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Pumster had the drive.

what was his bench ???

yup...a guy who obsesses about his physique all day, online on getbig for the past 10 years. calling people out.....NEVER dared used barbells or hammer machines a day in his life ::)

he trained with pink dumbells and pushups ::)

do you think anyone believes that shit?

i have an honest question for you DJ- forget bodybuilding lol-  do you think you have the genetics to even be a 200lb lean guy? not even shredded, just get to 200lbs and not be a fatass.
 I dont think you do..

i trained with barbells and and hammer machines 10 years ago, but over the last 10 years i didn't train at all for a good 3-4 years and then the next 4 years i only trained occasionally (maybe 2 times a month) btw heavy drinking bouts and over the last 2-3 years i only trained at home with my light dumbells and push-ups, so yeah i'm telling the truth

and as far as your question, i don't need to weigh 2 bills, imo 165-175 ripped is ideal for me

but i thought that numbers didn't mean anything and it's all based on the mirror, at least that's what mr. n, no one, ugayjizz keep telling me ??? ??? ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
christ flinjones, what the fuck is up with constantly changing your posts ??? ??? ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
and if i suck so bad, then jump in this contest btw ugayjizz and i and own my ass

no one

• Getbig V

but i thought that numbers didn't mean anything and it's all based on the mirror, at least that's what mr. n, no one, ugayjizz keep telling me ??? ??? ???

of all the things you can control the mirror is the perfect yardstick.

of all the things you cant - your height, frame and face, not being mean, just saying you cant control these things, nothing will help you.

you just gotta be the best you can with what god gave you, and for that you can use the mirror.
b

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
christ flinjones, what the fuck is up with constantly changing your posts ??? ??? ???

no one

• Getbig V

. If galeniko were to stop dieting and shoot up to 12% bf, he'd get just as many chicks.... he no one (two leanest guys here atm)  do it purely out of narcism,...

i cannot argue this either sir.
b

no one

• Getbig V
Yep, you keep doing what I said you were doing rather than what you think you are doing.

And cut the "sparky" I have tried being respectful to you but you just don't respond.

Try and be nice for once in your life.

your fucked dude.

all you've done is troll this board and good members and now that your getting it back it hurts too much and you want to play nice.

lol at least man up and be an asshole all the time, instead of an asshole one minute, and hurt the next.

see i call a spade a spade all the time- your an insecure asshole. that will never change, so feel free shove your 'nice' up your ass.
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
your height

what's funny about that, is that the best physique are usually on short guys

ie. paul-jean guillame, lee labrada, shawn ray

they're all 5'6"-5'7"

no one

• Getbig V

they're all 5'6"-5'7"

let me know when you the build of either.
b

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team

they're all 5'6"-5'7"

In real life they're usually way less impressive than on pictures. In real life, real world, it gets impressive over 6'2'' with tight waist and a lot of size. When someone is 240lbs, 6'2'', good frame and around 8% it's, in words of a classic, shutdown.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
what was his bench ???

i trained with barbells and and hammer machines 10 years ago, but over the last 10 years i didn't train at all for a good 3-4 years and then the next 4 years i only trained occasionally (maybe 2 times a month) btw heavy drinking bouts and over the last 2-3 years i only trained at home with my light dumbells and push-ups, so yeah i'm telling the truth

and as far as your question, i don't need to weigh 2 bills, imo 165-175 ripped is ideal for me

the bold is my problem with you. Your not only a smartass- but an asskisser who will brown nose the shit out of people to tell you what they want to hear(Cause they feel sorry for you) ......so they  lay off a bit ...until you kiss their ass so bad they become embaressed....and want nothing to do with you.  

l

ukjeff

see i call a spade a spade all the time- your an insecure asshole. that will never change, so feel free shove your 'nice' up your ass.

Coming from a self admitted narcisist thats quite a statement.

Im not the one who has to starve himself for three days at a time, get out of bed to go and train arms because he feels hes shrivelling away to nothing to look the way you do.

Im a guy who does this in his spare time and eats a bit less food than he normaly does to get the same results only it takes me maybe a few weeks longer.

Yeah, it must be great to be you walking around with a face like an aids patient, pulling all the girls.

I like my physique to turn heads on the beach, not stomachs.