Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372099 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Now this thread has me confused.
a

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Now this thread has me confused.

lol

23 pages....can't be all quality material ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
lol

We all got to stay together no matter what chaos says.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Shit man hopefully its not flaring up again. Cause you know, people say you can't get it once you've had the operation but I've heard differently. Thanks for the explanation btw...
Under law the Surgeon says he has to say it may come back. I asked him and he said it might, then whispered under his breath ''in a 1000 years'' then winked at me, so I took that as it will not come back.

TBH that was 2008 and not a single sign of gyno at all. Keep in mind that your nipples can hold water retention at the tips and that is NOT gyno, just some water that may cause a very slight pointy-ness and some may confuse this with gyno.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
lol

:D
b

Borracho

• Getbig V
Under law the Surgeon says he has to say it may come back. I asked him and he said it might, then whispered under his breath ''in a 1000 years'' then winked at me, so I took that as it will not come back.

TBH that was 2008 and not a single sign of gyno at all. Keep in mind that your nipples can hold water retention at the tips and that is NOT gyno, just some water that may cause a very slight pointy-ness and some may confuse this with gyno.

I understand he's just covering his ass but the fact he has to say it tells me that the possibility no matter how small will be there.  

Getting annoying here with the questions but is there some kind of clause/guarantee that a doctor agrees to that if it comes back he'll re do the op?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I understand he's just covering his ass but the fact he has to say it tells me that the possibility no matter how small will be there.  

Getting annoying here with the questions but is there some kind of clause/guarantee that a doctor agrees to that if it comes back he'll re do the op?

Questions are not annoying at all, they are very good questions bro  ;)

Answer-

No and that's why he says it may come back, because if it does then he is not responsible. So no clause or guarantee, that is why you have to go with the best of the best, the one with the beast rep.

This guy has done over 2000 breast implants and has removed gyno a lot of times in the hundreds, he is the best. Oh btw, he says out of all the people he has done, not one has been back or reported the gyno coming back. I still think the possibility is there but unlikely.

Borracho

• Getbig V
Questions are not annoying at all, they are very good questions bro  ;)

Answer-

No and that's why he says it may come back, because if it does then he is not responsible. So no clause or guarantee, that is why you have to go with the best of the best, the one with the beast rep.

This guy has done over 2000 breast implants and has removed gyno a lot of times in the hundreds, he is the best. Oh btw, he says out of all the people he has done, not one has been back or reported the gyno coming back. I still think the possibility is there but unlikely.

Awesome...only place I can come for this sort of stuff.  :D

Very much appreciated.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
lol

You make a valid point sir.  I shall continue to follow this meandering thread and post MY pictures at the appropriate time. Carry on gentlemen.
a

Borracho

• Getbig V
well mine regrew and so did for couple frends, but nobody of them had glands entirely removed.

but when you see the glands when theyre out, you know, before your eyes, it makes you wonder where the hell that came from.
its definitely glued to the muscle(could hear when the doc ripped it off of it)and im not sure if the starting point is always under the nipple or if it can develop from outer nipple area.

its weird.

You know its not so much the money that concerns me, its more the constant worrying that it may come back. That's why I'd just opt to take the whole thing out and if I get the inverted nipple look I wonder if they can put some sort of implant instead. Fuck I sound like anabolichalo right now lol

You make a valid point sir.  I shall continue to follow this meandering thread and post MY pictures at the appropriate time. Carry on gentlemen.

;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
You know its not so much the money that concerns me, its more the constant worrying that it may come back. That's why I'd just opt to take the whole thing out and if I get the inverted nipple look I wonder if they can put some sort of implant instead. Fuck I sound like anabolichalo right now lol

;D
There are fat red head girls on this site.

Borracho

• Getbig V
There are fat red head girls on this site.

ahaha  wtf ....you're insane  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
We all got to stay together no matter what chaos says.
Divide and conquer!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
well mine regrew and so did for couple frends, but nobody of them had glands entirely removed.

but when you see the glands when theyre out, you know, before your eyes, it makes you wonder where the hell that came from.
its definitely glued to the muscle(could hear when the doc ripped it off of it)and im not sure if the starting point is always under the nipple or if it can develop from outer nipple area.

its weird.
TBH gal I don't think we had the same procedure done, because you said you were at the gym within a couple days, I could not even move for 48 hours and was out of the gym for at least 3 weeks.

I think the extra pain I got was from him really digging in at the roots and scraping it all out over and over versus just a few snips here and there, could be wrong but my chest was black and blue for a long time within a 4 inch radius of my nipples.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Divide and conquer!!!
Damn old brings me a computer to fix today eat up with viruses maybe I'm just being a nice guy but the dude was old as hell felt sorry for him.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
nah, man, it was the same thing done, he went way into the chest all sides, direction armpits etc, my chest looked all colours of rainbows for quite a while.
the first 2 days were absolute hell, as you say too.and i had to work, didnt want the boss to know, my former work coleagues knew and helped me do my stuff for me.i couldnt lift arm above roman salute, opening car door was ,lol, dangerous haha.

but it didnt stop me from going to the gym next day and train arms, this was rather a bet, bc a guy who i knew went to icehockey training one day after.both with the drainage pipes still in.
all the painmeds helped fuck all.

but this is testimony how big my motivation and drive are to train.rest assured its the same op, and it hurt like nothing in life before ;D
i had broken bones and stuff before, its nothing in comparo.

it was so bad , even weeks after, the blood would spill from the wound if i flexed anything too hard.

this was the hardest time ever, for i wanted to stay lean and with the total pussy training i did there,it was extremly hard.
OH shit, my bad, lol, wow bro you are an animal, I folded, lol.  Ya the bruising was crazy.  :D

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
you know, its that kind of pain which you like to "forget", haha, before the second op i was telling to myself it wont be so bad, surived last time blabla.

rude awakening, obviously.

after the first one, i remember even a month later, i jumped into water, you know that head first kinda dive, and landed somewhat on chest, damn that pain was intense.

and after the second op, i went clubing about 1 week later and some woman pinched my left nipple, and it filled with blood so fast and alot(tennisball size, no joke), i was sweating everywhere from the pains, and it looked like itd explode any minute,and guess what, it did ;D

so bc of that,my left nipple had the plessure of being cut 3 times by now, btw even 4months later, i can feel the wound,where it was cut, when weather-tempchanges fast.

oh and yeah the second op was stationry, no full narcosis, full awake, i looked into mirror to see the op opening, the nipples were gaped like cutains to look through, it resembled a prolapsed anus.
quite the mengele experience i tell you ;D

with my tits everything that could went wrong, but all worth it, they look fantastic now :D

lol

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
you know, its that kind of pain which you like to "forget", haha, before the second op i was telling to myself it wont be so bad, surived last time blabla.

rude awakening, obviously.

after the first one, i remember even a month later, i jumped into water, you know that head first kinda dive, and landed somewhat on chest, damn that pain was intense.

and after the second op, i went clubing about 1 week later and some woman pinched my left nipple, and it filled with blood so fast and alot(tennisball size, no joke), i was sweating everywhere from the pains, and it looked like itd explode any minute,and guess what, it did ;D

so bc of that,my left nipple had the plessure of being cut 3 times by now, btw even 4months later, i can feel the wound,where it was cut, when weather-tempchanges fast.

oh and yeah the second op was stationry, no full narcosis, full awake, i looked into mirror to see the op opening, the nipples were gaped like cutains to look through, it resembled a prolapsed anus.
quite the mengele experience i tell you ;D

with my tits everything that could went wrong, but all worth it, they look fantastic now :D

Holy fuck. Lol.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
224lb

lost 22 lb in 14 days. Mostly water.

The scale is gone for good. will not weigh myself until I reach the following.

Must have striated Christmas tree

Must have striated quads

Must have striated glutes

Must have Striated Chest

Don't care about weight, do not care about the amount of muscle I have at all. The objective is to reach the lowest body fat possible at all expense, even if it costs me muscle, this is an experiment for body fat only.

stavios

• Getbig III
224lb

lost 22 lb in 14 days. Mostly water.

The scale is gone for good. will not weigh myself until I reach the following.

Must have striated Christmas tree

Must have striated quads

Must have striated glutes

Must have Striated Chest

Don't care about weight, do not care about the amount of muscle I have at all. The objective is to reach the lowest body fat possible at all expense, even if it costs me muscle, this is an experiment for body fat only.

good job buddy keep up the good work.
damn you are good doing this for no reason and also in the summer.

dieting in the summer fucking sucks with all the parties and nice dinners all the time, I wouldn't diet right now even if my life depended on it

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Holy fuck. Lol.
lol dont belive that. Every time someone has done something galeniko comes up with a way worse story. I like hil bit he likes to tell made up storys.

Ontopic: good job oth, how is your energy levels

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Striations are really weird thing, I have striations on quads at 15% bf right now, lol.

What do you think is his bf here? They claim single digits, imo its bs. You can see fat on his chest and on a lot of it on lower abs. It's surprising coz Levrone apparently holds fat in exactly same places I do. IMO it's fucking 14% bf or something like that. 1:24 - no six pack, you can see fat on his stomach...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Striations are really weird thing, I have striations on quads at 15% bf right now, lol.

What do you think is his bf here? They claim single digits, imo its bs. You can see fat on his chest and on a lot of it on lower abs. It's surprising coz Levrone apparently holds fat in exactly same places I do. IMO it's fucking 14% bf or something like that. 1:24 - no six pack, you can see fat on his stomach...

he's not 14% more closer to 10%

what about King Zane's fat here? i'd say 8-9%

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
nah its exactly as said, whats there so hard to believe , if youre not careful during gyno recovery, bad things will happen.

oth, thats a nice mindset and all, have you had a cheat meal yet? ;D

well if you say so...but i would love to have seen your face when the whore twisted your nipple =D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
oh that was "just" a fierce moment of pain, but the shock when i felt and seen the area growing later on,haha,that was terrible.

in the hospital the nurse or doc,i dont know, asked me what level of pain i was in from 1-10.

i told her 11, she rolled her eyes, then i said ok serious 9.5,then she goes "thats imposible 8 and up you can stand by yourself", i tod her,well then its borderline 8 for i could barely stand up.

that girl from the club i seen again later on and told her she can now pinch the nipple all she wants :D

frend had the same thing happening,kinda, he went training legs too early and his nipple too, "exploded".

oh, i had to remove-draw some blood later on from there too, 2 members from here know,haha, i put the needle in all the wrong places ;D
lol there is something really wrong with you people from the baltic areas haha.