Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 376717 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, strategies, plans and a step by step journey to 3 % BF
« Reply #1025 on: August 04, 2013, 04:55:17 PM »
New muscle takes time to grow, it just doesn't happen overnight, weight gain after competing is just water bloat.
As for gaining muscle whilst restricting excess fat thats pretty self explanatory, don't eat too many calories over maintenance.
bro science at it's finest, this is the biggest crock of shit I ever heard.^^^^^^

::) ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1026 on: August 04, 2013, 05:12:23 PM »
OK let me rephrase:
Say you want to gain 20 lbs -so there will have to be new muscle tissue built up in addition to water and glycogen- of muscle after coming of the diet. Can you please share how you'd go about doing so while minimizing fat gain?

Thank you
My plain is simple, when you adapt the body into an off season mode of eating it gets comfortable and the body react when dieting by struggling to maintain it's muscle as it desperately needs calories from anywhere.

So I introduced gh for the first time this year but have been dinking around with 2iu then 4 then back to 2 and now I don't even take it 2-3 days out of the week cause I simply forget and it is not a key arsenal at this point in time.

So as my body is going to be so depleted the uptake will be very proficient on the rebound that I plan on upping my does to 8 iu probably around mid Oct. then add slin post workout at 10IU per day for the winter.

As for my diet, my protein intake will remain high and carbs will be introduced at 200 grams per day for the first 20 days then 400 grams, all in healthy food while my cheat days will be once a weak.

Hormone intake will be a shot of test e per day and a shot of eq every other day, 2 shots of deca per weak, and 50-100mg of d-bols, very basic, very simple, pretty much on par with what the national level guys do or even on the low end of that spectrum believe it or not. Remember my target is nationals, I would not even be doing a quarter of this as an average gym rat.

Objective of ten lb is the minimum, I am 5 foot 9 and came in last time at 205lb when I should have probably have been 200lb, so the 10 lb would put me at 210-215 for nationals if I even make it that far and don't self destruct from this master plan  ;D.   I can not go light-heavies and right now I am at the bottom of the heavies so need to be at least 210-215 to place at nationals at my height, goal is at least top 3.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1027 on: August 04, 2013, 05:43:02 PM »
bro science at it's finest, this is the biggest crock of shit I ever heard.^^^^^^

::) ::)

dude the guy has no fucking clue what hes talking about.

he tries to give 'advise' (i dont eat fat so i can eat more food) which is simply unfathomly retarded.

he should stick to just being a useless troll- as we all have witnessed such awesomeness as the opinion dispensed above when he tries to be something he's not- intelligent and useful :D
b

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1028 on: August 04, 2013, 06:16:32 PM »
man, you said it.

its a fine fine line between being respectably big and looking in shape and just being 'too' big.

amen

I'm starting to diet down too like the handsome fellas in this thread because of that.
I will still have the same amount of muscle so that's fine for me but I look a bit too big in clothes and altought i used to like it, not I don't like it as much

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1029 on: August 04, 2013, 06:24:14 PM »
this thread is very motivating nonetheless, keep up the good work guys I like following your transformations

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1030 on: August 04, 2013, 06:33:35 PM »
this thread is very motivating nonetheless, keep up the good work guys I like following your transformations
thanks bro, but please tell me you will jump on stage again ?

dude the guy has no fucking clue what hes talking about.

he tries to give 'advise' (i dont eat fat so i can eat more food) which is simply unfathomly retarded.

he should stick to just being a useless troll- as we all have witnessed such awesomeness as the opinion dispensed above when he tries to be something he's not- intelligent and useful :D
he tries  :D

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #1032 on: August 04, 2013, 09:04:16 PM »
My plain is simple, when you adapt the body into an off season mode of eating it gets comfortable and the body react when dieting by struggling to maintain it's muscle as it desperately needs calories from anywhere.

So I introduced gh for the first time this year but have been dinking around with 2iu then 4 then back to 2 and now I don't even take it 2-3 days out of the week cause I simply forget and it is not a key arsenal at this point in time.

So as my body is going to be so depleted the uptake will be very proficient on the rebound that I plan on upping my does to 8 iu probably around mid Oct. then add slin post workout at 10IU per day for the winter.

As for my diet, my protein intake will remain high and carbs will be introduced at 200 grams per day for the first 20 days then 400 grams, all in healthy food while my cheat days will be once a weak.

Hormone intake will be a shot of test e per day and a shot of eq every other day, 2 shots of deca per weak, and 50-100mg of d-bols, very basic, very simple, pretty much on par with what the national level guys do or even on the low end of that spectrum believe it or not. Remember my target is nationals, I would not even be doing a quarter of this as an average gym rat.

Objective of ten lb is the minimum, I am 5 foot 9 and came in last time at 205lb when I should have probably have been 200lb, so the 10 lb would put me at 210-215 for nationals if I even make it that far and don't self destruct from this master plan  ;D.   I can not go light-heavies and right now I am at the bottom of the heavies so need to be at least 210-215 to place at nationals at my height, goal is at least top 3.

Someone else mentioned you are married and you have kids? Assuming this is correct, how do you find time juggling your demanding business, seriously commit yourself to training and dieting and have time for your family?
Do you ever think of just giving up training for a while, do you think that relationship with your family might suffer because of it?
I am in similar position like you, running my own business, having a small kid and sometimes it is really hard to keep up, but on another note without gym I think I would feel even worse.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1033 on: August 04, 2013, 09:15:22 PM »

Someone else mentioned you are married and you have kids? Assuming this is correct, how do you find time juggling your demanding business, seriously commit yourself to training and dieting and have time for your family?
Do you ever think of just giving up training for a while, do you think that relationship with your family might suffer because of it?
I am in similar position like you, running my own business, having a small kid and sometimes it is really hard to keep up, but on another note without gym I think I would feel even worse.

This is exactly why I took 5 years off bodybuilding, have not competed since 08 and took 2 years of juice altogether, the pics shown are from 08. My daughter was born and and now she is 4 and my son is 7 and they are my life but here is the part you will laugh at

My wife does not work and takes care of everything from food, laundry and kids stuff and she comes out to the job site to bring food, she goes and pics up products or tools and sometime brings the kids and I go down and hang out for half hour, and of course rain days I don't work, and sometimes buz is  slow as I am only 3 years in so I have not established it to where I want but I am comfortable and more importantly I have freedom for as much time off as I want, I have friend I can sub work to during contest prep and work less so the balance is very nice.

While I was working for different companies I dreaded getting out of bed and it was hell, but now I am excited and I always end up with easy jobs cause I quote the ugly jobs high so I normally don't get them and if I do I charged high anyway so it's worth it.

I don't care of making even a dollar off of bodybuilding now, It is a hobby and I don't rely on it for anything, nor do I need to now, so any shmoe coming up to me for gay4 pay gig is getting knocked out  ;D  lol

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #1034 on: August 04, 2013, 10:58:08 PM »
This is exactly why I took 5 years off bodybuilding, have not competed since 08 and took 2 years of juice altogether, the pics shown are from 08. My daughter was born and and now she is 4 and my son is 7 and they are my life but here is the part you will laugh at

My wife does not work and takes care of everything from food, laundry and kids stuff and she comes out to the job site to bring food, she goes and pics up products or tools and sometime brings the kids and I go down and hang out for half hour, and of course rain days I don't work, and sometimes buz is  slow as I am only 3 years in so I have not established it to where I want but I am comfortable and more importantly I have freedom for as much time off as I want, I have friend I can sub work to during contest prep and work less so the balance is very nice.

While I was working for different companies I dreaded getting out of bed and it was hell, but now I am excited and I always end up with easy jobs cause I quote the ugly jobs high so I normally don't get them and if I do I charged high anyway so it's worth it.

I don't care of making even a dollar off of bodybuilding now, It is a hobby and I don't rely on it for anything, nor do I need to now, so any shmoe coming up to me for gay4 pay gig is getting knocked out  ;D  lol

LOL same here and I am lucky I work from home (maybe word lucky is over the top considering my wife is always around ;D) but it does help a lot having your own business and freedom of organizing your time
without asking anyone for permission. Man, not sure how would I cope with taking a month off from the gym let alone 5 years as for me it is not only a physical part of it I love but also a mental discipline and strength  I get from it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, cheat day on SAT, day 26, what should I eat?
« Reply #1035 on: August 08, 2013, 10:33:00 AM »
OK minor changes because I am getting lean way to fast. I decided to modify the following.

Cheat day on day 26 instead of day 30. Because I feel this is way past the half way mark.

Also Cheat day (3 meals) instead of just 1, again because I am coming in to lean to fast so this might slow it down, I am estimated to be 8% bodyfat at most right now.

Since I am exciting to eat something, any suggesting? anything goes here  :)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1036 on: August 08, 2013, 11:18:24 AM »
BBQ pork ribs, two racks of babybacks

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1037 on: August 08, 2013, 03:45:24 PM »

my personal favourites:

pizza and garlic bread

Big Mac combo upsize w chocolate shake and two cheeseburgers

cinnamon buns w cream cheese frosting

peanut butter pie or anything sweet containing that wonderful peanuty taste including but not limited to ice cream and snickers cake from the Sobeys bakery

French vanilla ice cream w raspberry jam (sometimes natural PB as well)

you'll have to figure out for yourself the next two meals. lol

b

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1038 on: August 08, 2013, 03:53:06 PM »
Reposted from another thread:

Some typical meals:

1/2 lb Pollock + a bunch of green beans, or broccoli

1/2 lb Turkey breast + Spring Mix greens + 1/2 bell pepper

1/2 lb Salmon + asparagus or broccoli

5 hard boiled eggs (throw out one yolk) + bunch of spinach

1/2 of a skinless chicken + spring mix + 1/2 bell pepper

Use olive oil and vin on the salad and mustard on the meats and fish (hat tip to Gal)

Cheat Meals (3 total per week)

Chicken and Steak tacos + fries

Twin cheeseburger deluxe

2 slices of pizza w/ toppings (eggplant, sausage, or meatballs)

Frozen yogurt w/ numerous toppings for dessert.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1039 on: August 08, 2013, 04:39:39 PM »
a gallon icecream , let it melt a bit, then put cookies, chockalte bars , a doughnuts and bread in it.

it doesnt get any better. ;D

How long are you in a diabetic coma, afterwards? ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1040 on: August 08, 2013, 04:47:23 PM »
a gallon icecream , let it melt a bit, then put cookies, chockalte bars , a doughnuts and bread in it.

it doesnt get any better. ;D

Hahah...bread?  You must mean cake.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1041 on: August 08, 2013, 05:05:02 PM »
Carmel corn w milk..... holy fuck this is the best "cereal" ever

Sautee pasta w chopped bacon & garlic til it's somewhat crispy, pour alfredo sauce over it

x2 on the peanut butter pie. I heard of it from "no one", make it w the Oreo crust and prepare to cream your drawers

I don't think I can top gal's ice cream concoction though.... you can tell that man has experience in the matter  ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1042 on: August 08, 2013, 06:50:40 PM »
Any recent pix oth.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: August 08, 2013, 06:55:42 PM »
youre quite the knowledgeable guy yourself, with excellent taste, there caramel thingie is absolutely true, thats why mars icecream is soo goddamed good.

that american icec ream company jerry and benny or whatever the name is ,they have a new product, with caramel in it, i think 1lbs package, caramle shock or something is the name, i downed 2 of those 2 days ago, brilliant stuff, all hfcs, but ohwell :D

ben and Jerry's dude.

lol fuck I'm still laughing
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1044 on: August 08, 2013, 06:57:13 PM »
ben and Jerry's dude.

lol fuck I'm still laughing

times2 lollllll
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1045 on: August 08, 2013, 07:04:59 PM »
This

+

=

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1046 on: August 08, 2013, 07:34:47 PM »
both i use both ;D

Oh, no!  Hahah!!  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1047 on: August 08, 2013, 08:22:53 PM »
Did he die for us bitches yet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1048 on: August 08, 2013, 09:21:01 PM »
Did he die for us bitches yet?

He wont, he uses actually less than half of internet 200lbs skinnyfat warriors and they're perfectly fine, lol.

Private selection chocolate ganache. 1.41l pack, just eat everything at once. As you get bored put caramel syroup on it.

I'm like Gal, I can pass pizzas but man, chocolate and sweets... Goddamn ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1049 on: August 08, 2013, 10:08:06 PM »
Holy shit you guys are pretty dam creative

Ok Ribs is a must, ice cream ya but in the form of an oreo cookie ice cream  :)

the garlic bread sounds good and this;

Sautee pasta w chopped bacon & garlic til it's somewhat crispy, pour alfredo sauce over it

5500 calories is my limit