Author Topic: Rachel Jeantel claims Martin basically beat up Zimmerman, thinking he was GAY!  (Read 12364 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

So they thought Zimm was a gay pedo? 

your title claims that she said that Martin beat up Zimmerman

Is that what she said

what is her exact quote

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
your title claims that she said that Martin beat up Zimmerman

Is that what she said

what is her exact quote

Creepy Ass Cracka was her quote

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Creepy Ass Cracka was her quote

so no direct quote of her saying the "Martin beat up Zimmerman"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so no direct quote of her saying the "Martin beat up Zimmerman"

I don't remember claiming she did say that

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I don't remember claiming she did say that

see the title of this thread started by McWay

and your statement below

No moron - she said it on CNN. 

Like we told you - ASHtray was a thug

McWay wrote "you can't make this stuff up" but apparently you (and he and Rush) can actually make this stuff up

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

5 foot 11.  unless your 7-11 video still delivers greater detail than an autopsy report.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
5 foot 11.  unless your 7-11 video still delivers greater detail than an autopsy report.

Probably wearing Air Jordans or Timbes - ass 2"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Probably wearing Air Jordans or Timbes - ass 2"

and zimmerman was barefoot?   lol sorry man, doesn't fly.   3inch difference. 

or 9 millimeters, depend how you look at it

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
This chick is 19...going on 20 and will be moving on to her senior year in highschool......yet the government will waste more money racebaiting and wasting Zimmerman's time then trying to fix real issues like 20 year old highschool seniors who barely speak english.
L

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
follow along pea brain,she said he thought he was a rapist, not gay.get it moron  :D :D :D :D   like I said news source for morons

She also told Martin not to let Zimmerman follow him home, because his "brother" was home. So, now guys who want to rape boys ain't gay? I missed that one.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
follow along pea brain,she said he thought he was a rapist, not gay.get it moron  :D :D :D :D   like I said news source for morons

Benny B?  He loved calling people pea brain.
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
again she was talking about a pedophile. rush said gay, to get the rushbots all excited

Martin's under 18 and her telling him not to go home, because another boy is there for Zimmerman to supposedly rape. It seems you have about as much sense as Jeantel does.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
see the title of this thread started by McWay

and your statement below

McWay wrote "you can't make this stuff up" but apparently you (and he and Rush) can actually make this stuff up

Wrong again, O senseless one.

Per Jeantel's own words,

JEANTEL:  Yes.  Definitely. After I say, “Might be a rapist.”  For every boys or every man, every who’s not that kinda way, see a grown man following them, would they be creep out?  So you gotta take as a parent. You tell a child, “You see a grown person follow it you, run away,” and all that.

Now what do you supposed she meant by "not that kinda way", after claiming that Zimmerman might be a racist (keeping in mind that Martin is MALE)?

And, why is it that upon this narrative being put forth between the two, Martin returned to confront Zimmerman to give him some "whoop-@$$"?

Jeantel's the product of the Miami public schools. What's your excuse for your brain drain?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
So, now guys who want to rape boys ain't gay? I missed that one.

Only in the minds of retarded libs, lol.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Only in the minds of retarded libs, lol.

Somehow, an Hispanic heterosexual neighborhood watch guy got turned into a white homosexual child rapist.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Somehow, an Hispanic heterosexual neighborhood watch guy got turned into a white homosexual child rapist.

lmfao....since they lost the trial, anything is fair game in their minds.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hahahahahaha  rush       news source for morons  :D :D

Try again, Speak-N-Spell boy. Jeantel made a fool of herself AGAIN on CNN (Piers Morgan), not Rush's show.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Try again, Speak-N-Spell boy. Jeantel made a fool of herself AGAIN on CNN (Piers Morgan), not Rush's show.

hahahahaha oh retarded one, most pedophiles are not gay,but you wouldn't know that because your fox news and rush informed  :D :D :D :D :D :D  the stupid party lives  :D :D :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
hahahahaha oh retarded one, most pedophiles are not gay,but you wouldn't know that because your fox news and rush informed  :D :D :D :D :D :D  the stupid party lives  :D :D :D
most ppl arent gay, I would go out on a limb and say that gays make up a disproportionate % of pedophiles

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Wrong again, O senseless one.

Per Jeantel's own words,

JEANTEL:  Yes.  Definitely. After I say, “Might be a rapist.”  For every boys or every man, every who’s not that kinda way, see a grown man following them, would they be creep out?  So you gotta take as a parent. You tell a child, “You see a grown person follow it you, run away,” and all that.

Now what do you supposed she meant by "not that kinda way", after claiming that Zimmerman might be a racist (keeping in mind that Martin is MALE)?

And, why is it that upon this narrative being put forth between the two, Martin returned to confront Zimmerman to give him some "whoop-@$$"?

Jeantel's the product of the Miami public schools. What's your excuse for your brain drain?

I'm not going to listen to 5 minutes of Rush

tell me what section of the 5 minute audio Jeantel says "Martin beat up Zimmerman"

I know in an interview posted on another thread she says that the thinks Zimmerman tried to detain Martin (giving Martin every right to defend himself) but I'm asking about the audio you posted to start this thread

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
most ppl arent gay, I would go out on a limb and say that gays make up a disproportionate % of pedophiles

you can go as far out on that limb as you want,but you would still be wrong  :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Jeantel speaks just like that retard Blacken types. 1+1 = ?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Jeantel speaks just like that retard Blacken types. 1+1 = ?

did you get your own place yet,or you still on your mommy's tit,24 year old pussy  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
did you get your own place yet,or you still on your mommy's tit,24 year old pussy  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That reads just like Jeantel speaks. Good job, RETARD.

I'm guessing you're "educated" like she is, right?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That reads just like Jeantel speaks. Good job, RETARD.

I'm guessing you're "educated" like she is, right?

i'll take that as your still living with mommy  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  pathetic mama's boy  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
nice bed, berzerk fairy  :D :D :D :D :D