Author Topic: Rachel Jeantel claims Martin basically beat up Zimmerman, thinking he was GAY!  (Read 12366 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I don't listen to Rush - what she said is obvious - Ashtray was a homophobe

I don't know if we can go that far.  He thought he was being followed by a rapist which is understandable.  I'm really arguing semantics.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I don't know if we can go that far.  He thought he was being followed by a rapist which is understandable.  I'm really arguing semantics.

Why would zimm be a straight rapist if he were following Trayvon for sex?   ;D  ;D  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Why would zimm be a straight rapist if he were following Trayvon for sex?   ;D  ;D  ;D

You can kind of understand a teenager wondering why a grown man was following him.   Jeantel did mean gay but I don't think that has any bearing on whether Martin was a homophobe.  This affirms in my mind this situation was a confluence of events and false assumptions.
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
she was all over the place on what she was saying first rapist then at the end she was talking about pedophiles

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
she was all over the place on what she was saying first rapist then at the end she was talking about pedophiles

So Zimm was a gay pedo? 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

I understand that but it seems clear she was referring to gay in general when she said " not that kind of way".  I don't think conceding this point reflects on trayvon at all.
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So Zimm was a gay pedo? 

you would have to ask her,she like yourself speaks mostly jibberish  ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Are people really trying to pretend they don't know what she meant?  Please dude.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'm sure jabba told trayvon "Kick his ass!".   Sure of it.

Aside from that, zimm was accused of an underage sex crime.  So following trayvon because he wanted to bone him?  ya never know.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I'm sure jabba told trayvon "Kick his ass!".   Sure of it.

Aside from that, zimm was accused of an underage sex crime.  So following trayvon because he wanted to bone him?  ya never know.

He liked the girls.  Predators hunt within their preference.  Sometimes they don't but its rare.
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
The molestation charges were dropped last month because after careful examination it was discovered that the "cousin" was dating a friend of Trayvon Martin's. the friend had been in juvenile hall for guess what .....sexual battery of a minor child. (BBC...7/1/13)

Can anyone confirm this?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Why would zimm follow Ashtray for a rape if he were not a twink?

She is talking about pedophilia you fucking idiot. A grown man (someone older implied) following a young boy (trayvon), he might be a rapist.

Learn some reading comprehension.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
We aren't talking about most pedophiles, Speak-N-Spell boy. We're talking about those male ones that go after other MALES. Those are the gay ones, Einstein. That is what Jeantel and Martin thought Zimmerman was.

It's like a woman being followed by a man and her lesbian wife saying, oh no there is a heterosexual behind me he wants to rape. I think being a rapist is the concern, not the sexuality. And of course with your stupid logic she is of course a heterophobe due to the concerns of late night stalking, age difference, danger laden situational rape.

In daylight at a crowded mall she cowers as the straights walk by.

Who cares of inference and context right?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
This is fucking pathetic.  Some of you either...

a.  did not see or hear Jeantel's CNN interview

b.  are mentally retarded

c.  are purposely being dishonest about your understanding of what she said

Either way, it's a fucking disgrace and you should fuck off immediately.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
This is fucking pathetic.  Some of you either...

a.  did not see or hear Jeantel's CNN interview

b.  are mentally retarded

c.  are purposely being dishonest about your understanding of what she said

Either way, it's a fucking disgrace and you should fuck off immediately.

so it wasn't the age difference? time and place but the fact that he might be sexually attracted to men? I get what you are confused about, but in now way does this indicate trayvon's attitude or morals. This thread title is retarded.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
so it wasn't the age difference? time and place but the fact that he might be sexually attracted to men? I get what you are confused about, but in now way does this indicate trayvon's attitude or morals. This thread title is retarded.

I'm just going by Rachel Jeantel words.  Her point wasn't unclear at all.

If I were you I wouldn't bring up Trayvon's attitude and morals.  Unlike Zimmerman's alleged racism, there is quite a bit of evidence regarding that.  That evidence doesn't paint a flattering picture of the young man either.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

It's like a woman being followed by a man and her lesbian wife saying, oh no there is a heterosexual behind me he wants to rape. I think being a rapist is the concern, not the sexuality. And of course with your stupid logic she is of course a heterophobe due to the concerns of late night stalking, age difference, danger laden situational rape.

In daylight at a crowded mall she cowers as the straights walk by.

Who cares of inference and context right?

Look who's taking about stupid logic, the poster boy of buffoonery (or one of them).

Jeantel is the one who made the assertion. Guys who want to bone other guys are GAY. The rapist part simply means he wants to do that with another male, whether the other male consents or not.

And that means that, if there's any "hate crime" or "civil rights" violation, it's on Martin for beating up a guy he thought was a homo.

At the end of the day, this imbecile is a large (literally) reason why Zimmerman is walking. She took a sledgehammer to the sweet angelic Trayvon Martin mosaic, painted by the left (one you probably bought hook, line, and sinker).

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
wrong again mr rushbot,but it's to be expected when you get your news from rush and Hannity and are proud of it :D :D :D :D :D :D

THE FACTS
 According to the American Psychological Association, "homosexual men are not more likely to sexually abuse children than heterosexual men are." Gregory Herek, a professor at the University of California, Davis, who is one of the nation's leading researchers on prejudice against sexual minorities, reviewed a series of studies and found no evidence that gay men molest children at higher rates than heterosexual men.

Anti-gay activists who make that claim allege that all men who molest male children should be seen as homosexual. But research by A. Nicholas Groth, a pioneer in the field of sexual abuse of children, shows that is not so. Groth found that there are two types of child molesters: fixated and regressive. The fixated child molester — the stereotypical pedophile — cannot be considered homosexual or heterosexual because "he often finds adults of either sex repulsive" and often molests children of both sexes. Regressive child molesters are generally attracted to other adults, but may "regress" to focusing on children when confronted with stressful situations. Groth found that the majority of regressed offenders were heterosexual in their adult relationships.

The Child Molestation Research and Prevention Institute notes that 90% of child molesters target children in their network of family and friends. Most child molesters, therefore, are not gay people lingering outside schools waiting to snatch children from the playground, as much religious-right rhetoric suggests.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this would explain your retarded thinking  :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you and Jeantel are sharing the same brain, please give it back to her as you are sounding even more like an IMBECILE than you normally do.

One more time, DOOFUS, I never said that most pedophiles were gay. NOBODY DID. When you're done prying your foot out of your mouth, read that again.

It was Rachel Jeantel, who brought up the notion that Zimmerman was pursuing Martin to rape him. And, it was Rachel Jeantel who told Martin not to go home, for fear that Zimmerman might go after Martin's brother (which is really his daddy's girlfriend's son) and rape him.

So, if she thinks Zimmerman is trying to rape Martin and the son his daddy's girlfriend, it means she (and Martin, by her own testimony) THOUGHT ZIMMERMAN WAS GAY (no matter what percentage of pedophiles are heterosexual).

As for the American Psychiatric Association, they've long been exposed as being in the tank for gay activists, which is why they removed homosexuality from its mental disorders list. Not to mention, there's that little association with NAMBLA.

And, yes, I got information from Limbaugh's site among others and make no apologies for it. But, of course, those are excerpts from the CNN interview with Jeantel. When I saw the actual footage from the interview itself, it merely shows that Rush did her a favor, as she looks even more like an dodo-brain in the uncut footage.

If she gets any dumber, she'd be.....well.....YOU!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
wrong, she never said gay or homo that that was the fat pig rush that said that to get his retarded listeners all excited

Try again, genius. From Jeantel's own mouth:

Yes! I say 'Might be rapist'. For every boys, or every man, who's not that kinda way, see a grown man following them....would they be creep out?"

Rape means having sex with someone who DOES NOT or CANNOT consent. Zimmerman and Martin are both GUYS. Zimmerman allegedly wanted to have sex with Martin (whether Martin consented or not). Therefore, Zimmerman is allegedly GAY, per Jeantel's statement. But, of course, that simple aspect escape the porous sponge, woefully disguised as your brain.

Gee....I wonder what she meant by "not that kinda way"  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Try again, genius. From Jeantel's own mouth:

Yes! I say 'Might be rapist'. For every boys, or every man, who's not that kinda way, see a grown man following them....would they be creep out?"

Gee....I wonder what she meant by "not that kinda way"  ::)

Maybe they thought zimm was a republican?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Maybe they thought zimm was a republican?

But, Zimmerman's a Democrat, an Hispanic one to boot.

Yet, to meet the left's narrative, he became a white racist (and supposedly homosexual) rapist.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
She is talking about pedophilia you fucking idiot. A grown man (someone older implied) following a young boy (trayvon), he might be a rapist.

Learn some reading comprehension.

Take your own advice.

What did Jeantel mean by "For every boys, for every man, who's not that kinda way...."?

Not that kinda way? Hmmm....what are the odds that she's taking about GAY people?

One more time, Rhodes Scholars, Zimmerman and Martin are both GUYS.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
I'm just going by Rachel Jeantel words.  Her point wasn't unclear at all.

If I were you I wouldn't bring up Trayvon's attitude and morals.  Unlike Zimmerman's alleged racism, there is quite a bit of evidence regarding that.  That evidence doesn't paint a flattering picture of the young man either.   

I Don't give a fuck about traycon martin, He is a shitstain on society most likely, the verdict was right from a factual point of view and you guys are wrong about this.She was worried he was a gay rapist, not that he was gay.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I Don't give a fuck about traycon martin, He is a shitstain on society most likely, the verdict was right from a factual point of view and you guys are wrong about this.She was worried he was a gay rapist, not that he was gay.

If zimm was a straight rapist - why would ashtray be scared?