Author Topic: Rachel Jeantel claims Martin basically beat up Zimmerman, thinking he was GAY!  (Read 12340 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I Don't give a fuck about traycon martin, He is a shitstain on society most likely, the verdict was right from a factual point of view and you guys are wrong about this.She was worried he was a gay rapist, not that he was gay.

Trayvon was not a shitstain on society.  He made a bad decision. 

And, truth be told, even a dead American teen is greater than a pathetic, retarded, semi-literate, Canadian twat like you.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Try again, genius. From Jeantel's own mouth:

Yes! I say 'Might be rapist'. For every boys, or every man, who's not that kinda way, see a grown man following them....would they be creep out?"

Rape means having sex with someone who DOES NOT or CANNOT consent. Zimmerman and Martin are both GUYS. Zimmerman allegedly wanted to have sex with Martin (whether Martin consented or not). Therefore, Zimmerman is allegedly GAY, per Jeantel's statement. But, of course, that simple aspect escape the porous sponge, woefully disguised as your brain.

Gee....I wonder what she meant by "not that kinda way"  ::)

Damn, it is painful as hell reading any quoted remarks from that hulking mass of dark ugly.

Necrosis

• Getbig V

Trayvon was not a shitstain on society.  He made a bad decision. 

And, truth be told, even a dead American teen is greater than a pathetic, retarded, semi-literate, Canadian twat like you.

Meltdown my god. Calm down you loser.