Author Topic: Do you think there is any point in a natural base?  (Read 19593 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Do you think there is any point in a natural base?
« Reply #200 on: July 28, 2013, 01:49:33 AM »
have you had the gyno removed yet?
real lifters life for those....there a badge of honor and a sign that what your doing is working. there 50 times worse now...lol.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #201 on: July 28, 2013, 02:06:49 AM »
have you had the gyno removed yet?

nope. dont want to get it removed until Im 240lbs shredded, and develop my abs to that of a competitive pro bber i dont train my abs...... until there no point. ...

its not as bad as it was back then in that pic though...
l

ukjeff

« Reply #202 on: July 28, 2013, 02:10:05 AM »
nope. dont want to get it removed until Im 240lbs shredded, and develop my abs to that of a competitive pro bber i dont train my abs...... until there no point. ...
Not training them should do it, keep at it, or not as the case may be.   ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #203 on: July 28, 2013, 02:23:42 AM »
Not training them should do it, keep at it, or not as the case may be.   ::)

my waiste is tiny anyways....will it make me look any better in a tank top walking down the street? no it wont....

but the forearms, traps,rear delts, very important muscles for every day look that many bbers neglect, all are very developed..,,I dont train my spinal erectors, abs, , etc.  

l

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #204 on: July 28, 2013, 02:25:45 AM »

my waiste is tiny anyways....will it make me look any better in a tank top walking down the street? no it wont....

but the forearms, traps,rear delts, very important muscles for every day look that many bbers neglect, all are very developed..,,I dont train my spinal erectors, abs, , etc.  

i see the advices you paid tbums for has stuck deeply in your mind, money well spent

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #205 on: July 28, 2013, 02:28:58 AM »
i see the advices you paid tbums for has stuck deeply in your mind, money well spent

if my family ever found a picture of me in a thong on stage they would disown me....hmm tough choice

1. diet down, get on stage, kill myself with 600lb deadlifts and good mornings ::) to diet on chicken and brocollli nd loose 10 pounds of muscle to be judged by a bunch of men
2. or live the dream, fuck hot chicks, eat like shit and enjoy the amazing food life offers while I walk aroundat 8% bf year round,without ever having to break a real sweat in the gym..... while my parents cover my car insurance.

tough choice ::)   think doing a show will have to wait ;)
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #206 on: July 28, 2013, 02:30:20 AM »
i deadlifted 405 pounds when I was 14 yo...
l

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #207 on: July 28, 2013, 02:34:47 AM »
if my family ever found a picture of me in a thong on stage they would disown me....hmm tough choice

1. diet down, get on stage, kill myself with 600lb deadlifts and good mornings ::) to diet on chicken and brocollli nd loose 10 pounds of muscle to be judged by a bunch of men
2. or live the dream, fuck hot chicks, eat like shit and enjoy the amazing food life offers while I walk aroundat 8% bf year round,without ever having to break a real sweat in the gym..... while my parents cover my car insurance.

tough choice ::)

if you spent less time paying for advices off bi curio getbiggers youd be able to cover it your self

ukjeff

« Reply #208 on: July 28, 2013, 05:18:50 AM »
Why, are they homophobic bigots?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #209 on: July 28, 2013, 10:53:22 AM »
i deadlifted 405 pounds when I was 14 yo...
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!