Author Topic: Zimmerman continues his good deeds - rescues man from overturned truck  (Read 21274 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
dude craves the spotlight.  he'll be on FOX news smirking "that's just what heroes do, Mr Hannity, it's just who we are..."

props for helping, but yeah, this will continue.  He will be national news a lot as he keeps getting involved.  Maybe he won't leave sanford... he'll be this local cowboy driving around a 20 square mile area, keeping tabs on stuff and helping out.  It's what he wants to do, that and keep the streets safe.

he is what he is.  has his problems with anger and alcohol, but we can't help how we'er built, right?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
dude craves the spotlight.  he'll be on FOX news smirking "that's just what heroes do, Mr Hannity, it's just who we are..."

props for helping, but yeah, this will continue.  He will be national news a lot as he keeps getting involved.  Maybe he won't leave sanford... he'll be this local cowboy driving around a 20 square mile area, keeping tabs on stuff and helping out.  It's what he wants to do, that and keep the streets safe.

he is what he is.  has his problems with anger and alcohol, but we can't help how we'er built, right?

supposedly both he and his parents are in hiding

It's a real shame that people are unfairly profiling him/them but I guess it's all just part of gods plan and Zimmerman wouldn't never want to question that

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
supposedly both he and his parents are in hiding

It's a real shame that people are unfairly profiling him/them but I guess it's all just part of gods plan and Zimmerman wouldn't never want to question that
Its a shame most people are too dumb to realize that he should have never been charged in the first place and that the only person who did commit a crime was AshTrayvon ThugMartin.

LOL@you for turning yourself into a pretzel over this issue.  You are more like the religious morons than I could have ever imagined.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Its a shame most people are too dumb to realize that he should have never been charged in the first place and that the only person who did commit a crime was AshTrayvon ThugMartin.

LOL@you for turning yourself into a pretzel over this issue.  You are more like the religious morons than I could have ever imagined.

;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Like Zimm said

it's all part of gods plan

Zimm did shoot an unarmed teenager to death and apparently god planned that so he must have planned everything

you can't judge that shit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

you have no proof at all that Martin committed a crime

we've been over this before

if you have the proof then post it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

ThugMartin was a druggie, posed a gun he had no license for, gold teeth, gang signs etc.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Actually, by statements of people and evidence, he walked between peoples houses... That is in fact, trespassing.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

In your world assault with intent to kill is not a crime?  ???

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Actually, by statements of people and evidence, he walked between peoples houses... That is in fact, trespassing.

nice stretch.  I'll give you credit for creativity

Wasn't it a condo complex with common areas

Are you sure he trespassed on private property and not on common areas

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
In your world assault with intent to kill is not a crime?  ???

we have zero proof that the assault was not in fact self defense

we've been down this path many many times

if you have some actual proof that Martin assaulted Zimmerman (i.e. started the fight) then post it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
we have zero proof that the assault was not in fact self defense

we've been down this path many many times

if you have some actual proof that Martin assaulted Zimmerman (i.e. started the fight) then post it
???

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
nice stretch.  I'll give you credit for creativity

Wasn't it a condo complex with common areas

Are you sure he trespassed on private property and not on common areas

The terms that have been used and were evidenced in the case are that he was not.

He was in between buildings of the complex, not common sidewalk.

How did I stretch? Trespassing isn't a crime now?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The terms that have been used and were evidenced in the case are that he was not.

He was in between buildings of the complex, not common sidewalk.

How did I stretch? Trespassing isn't a crime now?
Neither is assault in their world.  They love to leave that part out for some reason.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Saint George wins another round vs Trayvon the criminal. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If Trayvon were scared or thought Zimm had a gun he would have never even gotten into the verbal situation w Zimm let alone assaulted him.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
let's remember he was found not guilty,that doesn't always mean your innocent

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Sure, Zimmerman did some really shit stuff... No doubt about it. He instigated a situation that he could have easily walked away from. That doesn't instantly make him a murderer though.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Zim is just doing what heroes do, it's just who he is..

True Rolemodel Citizen, first removing a disturbance from the calm gated community and now helping people when he is out and about in the streets outside the community

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Blame the DA and Obama and the race pimps for this, no one else. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
man i fuckin love this zimmerman guy he is the fuckin man
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Just another example of Zim being Zim. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
We need a Zimmerman appreciation thread.   ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
                              supreme irony

Zimmerman's brother is worried vigilantes want to take justice into their own hands

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
The man's a fucking legend.

A week seperated from the most nerve racking day of his life and he can still pull it together enough to perform such a heroic act? That's special.