Author Topic: Zimmerman continues his good deeds - rescues man from overturned truck  (Read 21212 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
911 Audio tape..Zimmerman: I hope we get them out before the truck explodes.

MSNBC tape ..Zimmerman: I hope the truck explodes.

;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
We need more people like Zimmerman, one in every gated community, watching over each and every one.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Will Obama praise the beautiful actions of zimmerman saving lives?
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2013, 08:41:35 PM »
as he should its a cheap media stunt.

You must have this situation confused with something a liberal would do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i hope he stays in north FL. 

He moves to SW FL, and I'm gonna follow him around with twin glocks and call 911 on everything he does. 

"Dude just jaywalked, yall better get out here... he's clearly armed". 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
i hope he stays in north FL. 

He moves to SW FL, and I'm gonna follow him around with twin glocks and call 911 on everything he does. 

"Dude just jaywalked, yall better get out here... he's clearly armed". 

Zimm is better for the nabe than Ashtray

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Zimm is better for the nabe than Ashtray

i'd prefer both the fckers stay out.    one belongs in jail for selling drugs, the other belongs in his own home minding his own business.  calling 911 some 52 times for potholes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2013, 08:47:16 PM »
Initially, the obama voter known as Zimmerman (restraining order, assault conviction, and all) asked the judge for a "Stand your ground" hearing.

Thanks to this, shitbirds Obama & Bloomberg are now going after 31 states with Stand your Ground laws.

Zimmerman, you kinda suck for pulling that card when your case had NOTHING to do with it.  Wasnt cool, bro. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
i'd prefer both the fckers stay out.    one belongs in jail for selling drugs, the other belongs in his own home minding his own business.  calling 911 some 52 times for potholes.

Good. I've had my suspension worked on because of shitty roads like that. Cost me a little over a thousand dollars. See if you are still bitching after you pay a bill like that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
maybe it police were busy busting drug dealers like trayvon, instead of responding to pothole 911 calls, this could have been avoided.

if trayvon was in jail for his gun possession or drug sales, shooting never would have happened.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
maybe it police were busy busting drug dealers like trayvon, instead of responding to pothole 911 calls, this could have been avoided.

if trayvon was in jail for his gun possession or drug sales, shooting never would have happened.

I find your assertion that police were actually out "responding" to potholes every bit as credible as you knowing how many 24 ounce beers zimmerman downed in his vehicle after a trip "Target" followed by how many shots of whiskey he knocked back at the local bar before the confrontation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I find your assertion that police were actually out "responding" to potholes every bit as credible as you knowing how many 24 ounce beers zimmerman downed in his vehicle after a trip "Target" followed by how many shots of whiskey he knocked back at the local bar before the confrontation.

oh i should be clear - i have no idea if they neglected a trayon drug call to answer potholes.  I need to be clearer when using sarcasm or supposition.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
What was the name of that concoction that LOl Wayne OD on? And what did Thay concoction.consist of?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What was the name of that concoction that LOl Wayne OD on? And what did Thay concoction.consist of?

Sippin on Sizzurp.

Although Candy + drink + morphine is a stretch here.   It's like catching someone with a map and a car and saying "They only need dynamite, and we have a solid plan to blow something up".

I mean, absent is the pretty major ingredient.   I know a lot of kids that choose a soft drink and candy.  I can't imagine all of them are about to add codeine to it lol...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
911 Audio tape..Zimmerman: I hope we get them out before the truck explodes.

MSNBC tape ..Zimmerman: I hope the truck explodes.

rofl

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
why is he called ashtray? beyonce's hips looking wide but good.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
why is he called ashtray? beyonce's hips looking wide but good.

Because tray was a druggie, a thug, a future convict, and a dead by 20

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2013, 09:27:04 PM »

He caused the SUV to flip over?

Damn, these hispanics must have some power!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
UGH... another FL shooting case... SYG to be put on trial

Ugh, I really hate these cases.   Next in line once Zimmerman story goes away is this guy... tells some kids to turn down their radio, sees something and opens fire.

Idiots will make it about race.  Obama will make it about stand your ground.  Sad.

The setting this time is a petrol station. Mr Dunn was filling his tank last November when an vehicle with four young men inside drew up and started playing music very loud. Mr Dunn objected, whereupon, he told police, they turned it up and allegedly began to threaten him.

When he saw what he thought was a rifle barrel being pointed at him, he grabbed a gun from his glove compartment and opened fire, killing Mr Davis.

“I asked them nicely, I didn’t demand. I said: ‘Hey, would you guys mind turning that down?’ They shut it off and I was like: ‘Thank you’,” Mr Dunn said following his arrest. “I saw a barrel come up on the window, like a single shot shotgun.”

Police later determined there were no firearms in the youths’ vehicle. For their part, lawyers for Mr Dunn insist there is no parallel between their client and Mr Zimmerman. “That’s ridiculous. Michael is not a vigilante,” Robin Lemonidis told CNN last year. “He is a brilliant software developer.”

The lawyer for the Davis family, John Phillips, has conceded that his clients were “freaking about justice” in the wake of the Zimmerman acquittal. However, he has also acknowledged that the two cases are not identical, saying that “the justice process is different for both. You gotta keep them separate”.

Mr Davis’s mother, Lucia McBath, has voiced hope that the trial for her son will focus less on race and more on the Stand Your Ground law, which says you don’t have to retreat if you feel you are mortally threatened.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/the-other-trayvon-and-another-murder-trial-set-to-reignite-us-gun-debate-8724761.html

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
So... You're not going to believe this but I ordered fajitas from this little Mexican Restaurant/Grocery downtown.

I browsed a little bit while waiting, and shit myself when I saw these.... Snapped a pic for getbig of course...  

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Because tray was a druggie, a thug, a future convict, and a dead by 20

well im glad his not around anymore, seriously he would of killed someone or hurt someone else.
this never got much media in australia but im glad.

there was a incident here a few years ago, a aborigine kid stole a handbag off a woman, police gave chase, the abo hopped on a bicycle to get away, cops caught up to him, his bike hit a kerb, he fell off and was impaled on a fence.

he luckily died, but he was a national hero for a week and the police were treated like garbage.

so to all americans, i know how u feel, its not a black and white thing its thug thing, and they should die.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2013, 09:48:13 PM »

Settle down you angry African refugee...  ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

RIP TJ u fucken idiot.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

RIP TJ u fucken idiot.

This is the mentality we're dealing with... haha

Sums it up perfectly!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
UGH... another FL shooting case... SYG to be put on trial

Ugh, I really hate these cases.   Next in line once Zimmerman story goes away is this guy... tells some kids to turn down their radio, sees something and opens fire.

Idiots will make it about race.  Obama will make it about stand your ground.  Sad.

The setting this time is a petrol station. Mr Dunn was filling his tank last November when an vehicle with four young men inside drew up and started playing music very loud. Mr Dunn objected, whereupon, he told police, they turned it up and allegedly began to threaten him.

When he saw what he thought was a rifle barrel being pointed at him, he grabbed a gun from his glove compartment and opened fire, killing Mr Davis.

“I asked them nicely, I didn’t demand. I said: ‘Hey, would you guys mind turning that down?’ They shut it off and I was like: ‘Thank you’,” Mr Dunn said following his arrest. “I saw a barrel come up on the window, like a single shot shotgun.”

Police later determined there were no firearms in the youths’ vehicle. For their part, lawyers for Mr Dunn insist there is no parallel between their client and Mr Zimmerman. “That’s ridiculous. Michael is not a vigilante,” Robin Lemonidis told CNN last year. “He is a brilliant software developer.”

The lawyer for the Davis family, John Phillips, has conceded that his clients were “freaking about justice” in the wake of the Zimmerman acquittal. However, he has also acknowledged that the two cases are not identical, saying that “the justice process is different for both. You gotta keep them separate”.

Mr Davis’s mother, Lucia McBath, has voiced hope that the trial for her son will focus less on race and more on the Stand Your Ground law, which says you don’t have to retreat if you feel you are mortally threatened.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/the-other-trayvon-and-another-murder-trial-set-to-reignite-us-gun-debate-8724761.html

:o Nice job dipshit.  Zimmerman was the jab that set gun owners up for this nut punch.  Stand your ground is as good as dead.  Thieves, rapists and murderers rejoice.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 22, 2013, 09:53:33 PM »
Settle down you angry African refugee...  ::)

Hahaha now it finally dawned on me who this "Roosevelt" guy is...Squadfather was giving him a pretty significant beat down on "that other site"

You should give it a look see when you get a chance 8)