Author Topic: For all you so called Negroes  (Read 13192 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
For all you so called Negroes
« on: July 24, 2013, 05:14:49 PM »
"Massa" means "Oppressor" in our native language...Hebrew

This is not a coincidence. Wake up

;)

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: For all you so called Negroes
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 05:17:53 PM »
Kill Whitey!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 05:19:33 PM »

O

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 05:23:22 PM »
Kill Whitey!

No. Kill no one.

I'm gonna start calling sleeping Negroes out for sitting on the fence. There is a job to be done but you must be awake to do it.

Parker, Tre, Abraham (Although with that name, I'd hope he's awake), GThang, BigPapi and everyone else here that just sits on the fence like neutered dogs. This is not about beating or killing whitey or anyone else. This about you pulling your heads out of your asses, picking up books and researching what I've been telling you the last 7 months. Who you are as a people.  

The whole world knows it but you. Do you enjoy being foolish?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 05:25:23 PM »

No. Kill no one.

I'm gonna start calling sleeping Negroes out for sitting on the fence. There is a job to be done but you must be awake to do it.

Parker, Tre, Abraham (Although with that name, I'd hope he's awake), GThang, BigPapi and everyone else here that just sits on the fence like neutered dogs. This is not about beating or killing whitey or anyone else. This about you pulling your heads out of your asses, picking up books and researching what I've been telling you the last 7 months. Who you are as a people.  

The whole world knows it but you. Do you enjoy being foolish?

they enjoy
being sober

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 05:25:59 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 05:26:09 PM »
You're so obsessed with race it's stupid.

We all come from Adam and Eve (pbuh) and created by God Almighty.

The differences are merely to recognize one another, not to think one is better than the other. Literally if everyone looked the same how would you recognize each other?

Lastly, take some melatonin II and you can go black if you're white. It's just a chemical difference in genetic expression. Woopie doo. Melanin.

People are killing, hating and fighting each other over melanin. That's pathetic ignorance

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 05:42:21 PM »

The differences are merely to recognize one another, not to think one is better than the other. Literally if everyone looked the same how would you recognize each other?

Lastly, take some melatonin II and you can go black if you're white. It's just a chemical difference in genetic expression. Woopie doo. Melanin.

People are killing, hating and fighting each other over melanin. That's pathetic ignorance

Shut your filthy hole Edomite. When your people have their culture, language and land taken from them and  become the most oppressed people on the planet everywhere they are, (America, Brazil, Europe, Israel, South America, Central America, Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and anywhere else I forgot) then you have room to talk, till then, put a sock in it. I have a job to do.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 05:51:46 PM »
I don't want to minimize or dismiss the serious oppression of blacks in this country over the years but what is the shelf life for all the whining about it?  

Black haven't suffered any real oppression here in many years.  In fact it's quite the opposite.  There are a bunch of laws on the books that treat blacks as a protected class.  There is an infinite amount of government programs that rob money from whites with jobs and dish it out to the drug addicted lay-abouts in the black community.  Everyone in this country kisses your ass walking on eggshells in fear of offending you.  You have Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton that will boycott, disgrace, and ultimately extort money from anyone who exhibits even the slightest amount of anti-black sentiment.  You have whites pretending they give a shit about Martin Luther King and black history month.  We elected an unqualified black street hustler as the President of the United States.

When is it gonna end?  When are you guys going to declare victory and shut the fuck up?  

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 05:53:14 PM »

That is PURE science.  LMFAO!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 05:54:27 PM »
Even Coach thinks Adam and Eve are bullshit fairytale characters..
O

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 06:04:54 PM »
Shut your filthy hole Edomite. When your people have their culture, language and land taken from them and  become the most oppressed people on the planet everywhere they are, (America, Brazil, Europe, Israel, South America, Central America, Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and anywhere else I forgot) then you have room to talk, till then, put a sock in it. I have a job to do.

Racism and racial supremacy is a futile pursuit of ignorance.

Clavins Dad

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2013, 06:15:52 PM »

Lastly, take some melatonin II and you can go black if you're white.

Imagine the insomniac's surprise.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2013, 07:06:55 PM »
Lakers.

The Hunter

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2013, 07:34:12 PM »
This unemployed, drug addled crybaby "Wiggs" is of black and jewish descent. He uses this as an excuse to bully members of both groups, claiming it's not racism because he's got the genes. Reality is he is a bored, frustrated, flunky who has thrown in the towel on ever achieving success in this world, and this black hebrew power nonsense is his cover. He really needs to grow up.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2013, 07:36:26 PM »
This unemployed, drug addled crybaby "Wiggs" is of black and jewish descent. He uses this as an excuse to bully members of both groups, claiming it's not racism because he's got the genes. Reality is he is a bored, frustrated, flunky who has thrown in the towel on ever achieving success in this world, and this black hebrew power nonsense is his cover. He really needs to grow up.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot twice :)~

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2013, 07:38:26 PM »

mashallah :)
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2013, 07:46:04 PM »
And "negro" means "black" in some languages.  So what is your point or are  you simply being ridiculous?

Really now, this black folk are the new/old/real Hebrews (Hebros?) is a variation on the theme of what I call the "Crayola Doctrine".

This is where you pick your favorite color crayon (or skin tone) and being to paint your view of the how the world was and/or should be with that color.  It's not even as advanced as a paint-by-numbers kit because only one color is chosen.  When you get down to it black and white may not even be colors in the strictest sense of the word.  Black is the absorption of all color and white is the intensity.

Neither is "better" than the other.  Recall  if  you will these words, "the bright blessed day, the dark sacred night".   

People sin in both the light of day and the dark of night and all because they are people.  Not because of the color of their skin, but because of the lack of morality in their lives.  I could care less about the color of the Christ when He walked the earth.  It doesn't matter.

I would think it far better to make your own history (and make it a good one) rather than try to hitch your wagon to a star not your own and in doing so make a fool of yourself.  Joseph Smith and Mohammed to name but two vainglorious fools who made up their own Crayola Doctrine in order to steal other men's wives and lives.   The same holds true for the Nation of Islam crowd. 

Concentrate on faith in Christ and not in some wishful association.  DNA testing is available  you know.  Faith can move mountains but sometimes it doesn't and when that happens I suggest you live in the shade of that mountain and count your blessings.

Do as you please.

The Hunter

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2013, 08:16:33 PM »
And "negro" means "black" in some languages.  So what is your point or are  you simply being ridiculous?

Really now, this black folk are the new/old/real Hebrews (Hebros?) is a variation on the theme of what I call the "Crayola Doctrine".

This is where you pick your favorite color crayon (or skin tone) and being to paint your view of the how the world was and/or should be with that color.  It's not even as advanced as a paint-by-numbers kit because only one color is chosen.  When you get down to it black and white may not even be colors in the strictest sense of the word.  Black is the absorption of all color and white is the intensity.

Neither is "better" than the other.  Recall  if  you will these words, "the bright blessed day, the dark sacred night".   

People sin in both the light of day and the dark of night and all because they are people.  Not because of the color of their skin, but because of the lack of morality in their lives.  I could care less about the color of the Christ when He walked the earth.  It doesn't matter.

I would think it far better to make your own history (and make it a good one) rather than try to hitch your wagon to a star not your own and in doing so make a fool of yourself.  Joseph Smith and Mohammed to name but two vainglorious fools who made up their own Crayola Doctrine in order to steal other men's wives and lives.   The same holds true for the Nation of Islam crowd. 

Concentrate on faith in Christ and not in some wishful association.  DNA testing is available  you know.  Faith can move mountains but sometimes it doesn't and when that happens I suggest you live in the shade of that mountain and count your blessings.

Do as you please.
The guy's brain is fried from all the THC to the point he's unemployable. That's been made clear by his ex-bosses over the past years. So instead of manning up and taking responsibility he has embraced this obscure black empowerment ideology and like every other black loser in these groups whines and crys and points the finger at someone else. He's a weakling.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2013, 08:24:09 PM »
Ahmed love Black Goats  ;D ;D ;D

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2013, 08:27:38 PM »
A black man once told me that ''all black women want to hump you and all black men want to kill you'' such racists blacks are. 
X

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2013, 08:27:54 PM »
Hey Wiggs ...  what's your take on Tj Sotomayor?

(Start watching at 6:37 )

WoooSSSHHHHHHH

MikMaq

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2013, 08:31:35 PM »
Wiggs is just loosing his shit. When you spend time even thinking about another person skin, you likely on the low end of the pyramid. The color green is the only one that matters.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2013, 08:37:35 PM »
Racism and racial supremacy is a futile pursuit of ignorance.
Exactly, no one can choose the ''race'' they are born into..what they can choose is how they conduct themselves..
H

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2013, 08:41:22 PM »
Wiggs is just loosing his shit. When you spend time even thinking about another person skin, you likely on the low end of the pyramid. The color green is the only one that matters.
such racists blacks are :(
X