Author Topic: Palin unleashes on Mccain team, admits why she held back in 2008  (Read 2267 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sarah Palin to Greta VanSusteren: “I was not allowed to talk about things like that because those ‘elitists,’ those who are the brainiacs in the GOP machine, running John McCain’s campaign at the time said that the media would eat us alive if we brought up these things.”

Read more: http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/07/26/sarah-palin-we-weren’t-allowed-tell-truth-about-obama-2008-campaign-and-now-we-have#ixzz2aCHe7oVN

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Palin unleashes on Mccain team, admits why she held back in 2008
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 02:27:23 AM »
Yup.  She was the only one calling out Imam Obamafat for the terrorist ally he is

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 05:08:38 PM »
Who the hell pays attention to Sarah Palin in 2013? Her five minutes were up long ago, as are the twenty-five minutes she borrowed borrowed. Why hasn't she gone back to Bumfuck, Alaska and faded into the obscurity she came from already?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 08:23:17 PM »
Yup.  She was the only one calling out Imam Obamafat for the terrorist ally he is

why didn't she run in 2012?  Why is she absent from national scene for 2016, no infrastructure in place like the others?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 07:09:43 AM »
Who the hell pays attention to Sarah Palin in 2013? Her five minutes were up long ago, as are the twenty-five minutes she borrowed borrowed. Why hasn't she gone back to Bumfuck, Alaska and faded into the obscurity she came from already?

Who the hell pays attention to Obama the manufactured "President"?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 09:39:13 AM »
Who the hell pays attention to Obama the manufactured "President"?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Joe: he's an obsessed, inarticulate and irrational fool who wears partisan blinders. Decent physique though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 09:48:17 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Joe: he's an obsessed, inarticulate and irrational fool who wears partisan blinders. Decent physique though.

No one pays attention to Obama `other than to laugh at him for his ineptitude i/e Putin, etc 

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2013, 09:58:34 AM »
No one pays attention to Obama `other than to laugh at him for his ineptitude i/e Putin, etc 

And this has what to do, exactly, with Palin? You guys come across as little petty children. "But... wah... Susie got to play with Barbie... wah... wah..."

Whether you like it or not, Obama is the President of the United States. That means that people do pay attention - whether he's doing a truly horrible job, or merely a bad one is irrelevant.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2013, 10:06:25 AM »

Funny considering he occupies all three brain cells in your head 24/7.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2013, 10:08:17 AM »
Funny considering he occupies all three brain cells in your head 24/7.

Everyone likes watching a rolling train wreck. 

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2013, 10:13:35 AM »

Everyone likes watching a rolling train wreck. 

The polarization that you and others like you have forced down the throat of this nation will ensure that we'll have plenty of rolling train wrecks to watch as more and more partisan and extreme Presidents, Senators and Representatives are elected to conduct the business of the People and the Nation.

So... uhm... thanks I guess?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2013, 10:15:01 AM »
The polarization that you and others like you have forced down the throat of this nation will ensure that we'll have plenty of rolling train wrecks to watch as more and more partisan and extreme Presidents, Senators and Representatives are elected to conduct the business of the People and the Nation.

So... uhm... thanks I guess?

Aaron Burr ring a bell to you?

Politics has always been bloodsport.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2013, 10:20:41 AM »
Aaron Burr ring a bell to you?

Politics has always been bloodsport.

I see nothing relevant with the Aaron Burr story, and it's not about politics being a blood sport or not.

It's about people like you and Joe, who seethe world as black and white and become obsessed, foregoing all rationality and reason, and judging everything based on caricatures and a letter in parentheses. That's why you function like you do.

All that you look for is that party affiliation. And you operate under this algorithm: "Is it (R)? We're good and here's a patriot to cheer for!!! Is it (D)? Boo, get out you fucking commie!!!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2013, 10:27:24 AM »
I see nothing relevant with the Aaron Burr story, and it's not about politics being a blood sport or not.

It's about people like you and Joe, who seethe world as black and white and become obsessed, foregoing all rationality and reason, and judging everything based on caricatures and a letter in parentheses. That's why you function like you do.

All that you look for is that party affiliation. And you operate under this algorithm: "Is it (R)? We're good and here's a patriot to cheer for!!! Is it (D)? Boo, get out you fucking commie!!!"

Not true.  I called out Rubio, W, Jeb, Boehner, McCain, W, Romney etc all the time

And why should I not utterly detest Obama?  The man started his political career in the living of a domestic left wing terrorist who bombed the Pentagon, then proceeded to spend 20 years in a racist church a radical black liberation theologian and lied about it, pushes an agenda I find beyond revolting on all levels, and spends day and night attacking the things I support.  Sorry - when that ghetto scumbag waste of life appointed Holder to be AG and tried moving KSW trial to GZ and then got behind the mosque - that was it for me.  Obama has not so much as lifted a finger to try to assist the American people in any way or form.   

I did not like George W either, and I resigned from the GOP in 2005. 

Its not about party for me at all - I call out tons of repubs ALL THE TIME. 

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2013, 10:39:39 AM »
Not true.  I called out Rubio, W, Jeb, Boehner, McCain, W, Romney etc all the time

And why should I not utterly detest Obama?  The man started his political career in the living of a domestic left wing terrorist who bombed the Pentagon, then proceeded to spend 20 years in a racist church a radical black liberation theologian and lied about it, pushes an agenda I find beyond revolting on all levels, and spends day and night attacking the things I support.  Sorry - when that ghetto scumbag waste of life appointed Holder to be AG and tried moving KSW trial to GZ and then got behind the mosque - that was it for me.  Obama has not so much as lifted a finger to try to assist the American people in any way or form.   

I did not like George W either, and I resigned from the GOP in 2005. 

Its not about party for me at all - I call out tons of repubs ALL THE TIME. 

I guess that's a fair point - you do call out Republicans out from time to time; I still think that you read way too much onto party affiliation when it comes to democrats though and you still kindle the sort hyper-partisan, polarized environment I described earlier though.

I stand partially corrected.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2013, 10:49:58 AM »

Other than that, I'm often right.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2013, 10:54:49 AM »

Calling someone a terrorist ally is way over the top..and she was dead wrong considering that Obama has been tougher on terrorism than anybody

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2013, 11:30:55 AM »
Calling someone a terrorist ally is way over the top..and she was dead wrong considering that Obama has been tougher on terrorism than anybody

Now that's just plain silly... Which brings me to this, slightly repetitive message:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you andreisdaman: he's an obsessed, inarticulate and irrational fool who wears partisan blinders.

Please take a bow idiot.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2013, 02:01:22 PM »
Other than that, I'm often right.

By often you mean never correct?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2013, 04:00:49 PM »
Sarah Palin to Greta VanSusteren: “I was not allowed to talk about things like that because those ‘elitists,’ those who are the brainiacs in the GOP machine, running John McCain’s campaign at the time said that the media would eat us alive if we brought up these things.”

Read more: http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/07/26/sarah-palin-we-weren’t-allowed-tell-truth-about-obama-2008-campaign-and-now-we-have#ixzz2aCHe7oVN

Man she looks hot there.

I was talking with an intern who worked on McCain's campaign (not at any high level) and he was saying that there were grumblings of strategic blunders very early in the campaign that caused a lot of interns to quit.

I don't know if it's true or not...but I think the evidence is pretty good that it might be, lol.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2013, 05:33:52 PM »

Man she looks hot there.

I was talking with an intern who worked on McCain's campaign (not at any high level) and he was saying that there were grumblings of strategic blunders very early in the campaign that caused a lot of interns to quit.

I don't know if it's true or not...but I think the evidence is pretty good that it might be, lol.

And as wee all know that interns make or break a campaign. I mean, if not for them, who'd get Starbucks?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2013, 05:35:20 PM »
Translation : 5 years later still making excuses and trying to stay in the spotlight.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2013, 06:03:12 PM »
And as wee all know that interns make or break a campaign. I mean, if not for them, who'd get Starbucks?

Maybe...but yeah, they do a lot of the bitch work for candidates.  Door to door flyers, administrative filings/organization, answering phones, signs...all that crap.  Basically volunteers that get college credit.  I'm not sure if there are any paid internships with campaigns (none on the campaigns I've worked on), but there might be at party HQ...IDK.

It is a great opportunity though for people looking to work in that field or someday campaign themselves.  What I don't get, is that current candidates sure seem to make a lot of the same mistakes over and over and over, lol.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2013, 06:15:10 PM »
Now that's just plain silly... Which brings me to this, slightly repetitive message:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you andreisdaman: he's an obsessed, inarticulate and irrational fool who wears partisan blinders.

Please take a bow idiot.

wow..so you are saying that Obama has not been tough on terrorism????????......is that what you are saying?..because if you are, then you are definitely the dumbest fuck who ever walked the earth

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2013, 06:24:42 PM »
Lot's of hate in this thread...

Let me lighten it up with a pic of my imaginary wife...who just tonight, got my imaginary divorce when I learned she's an idiot.