Author Topic: UK's Scariest Debt Collector  (Read 106139 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: UK's Scariest Debt Collector
« Reply #225 on: July 31, 2013, 12:02:53 PM »
brits are some serious wankas
all drugs - TPPIIP

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #226 on: July 31, 2013, 12:20:04 PM »
where is daren avery in this thread, he the top ( gangster shcmoe ) in getbig history...

ukjeff

« Reply #227 on: July 31, 2013, 12:22:49 PM »
where is daren avery in this thread, he the top ( gangster shcmoe ) in getbig history...
Maybe Daren was Mark Lilley?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #228 on: July 31, 2013, 01:09:05 PM »
Penis.

The only tougher race than the British in the history of man, were the spartans and ONLY because every boy was selected and trained from literally 5 years old to be a bloodthirsty warrior.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: July 31, 2013, 04:26:26 PM »
pick your phone up nomark

you didn't

was in london today

2 bob you son

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: July 31, 2013, 04:44:10 PM »
3 more calls

and you dont pick up

bluffer

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #231 on: July 31, 2013, 05:16:20 PM »
9:30, reasonable bloke, true getbigger. :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: July 31, 2013, 05:43:12 PM »
14:45 must watch, regarding steroids

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: July 31, 2013, 09:01:34 PM »
I hope you all fucking retards realize it's all scripted, fake. It's reality TV with actors signing contracts and getting paid for their gig. How many times does it have to be told.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: July 31, 2013, 09:45:38 PM »
uk real scariest debt collectors:

banks

government

US IRS!

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: August 01, 2013, 02:22:14 AM »
I hope you all fucking retards realize it's all scripted, fake. It's reality TV with actors signing contracts and getting paid for their gig. How many times does it have to be told.

What when these are known faces?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #236 on: August 01, 2013, 02:33:45 AM »
pick your phone up nomark

you didn't

was in london today

2 bob you son

Just checked my phone, yes someone did call 3 times, but why the fk did you call me at 11' oclock at night ? You said you were on 9 o'clock train , so you would have been in london from 12-1ish in the afternoon.
I told you what time I would be around to meet you, so why did you wait till near midnight to ring?

Ring me in daytime you fkin numpty, when I can come and meet you, phone is my van so missus doesn't ask me why i have another phone . And why did you call me from a withheld number ? Ring from a phone box(should suit you as you are scared I will trace your phone remember?)
I will be around Haringey today till 4 and then next week will be there mon-fri 10-4.

Just ring from payphones in Turnpike Lane station and I will meet you within 15 minutes. I know the phone code so will know if you are actually there or not.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: August 01, 2013, 02:50:55 AM »
Dracula and Parker

Horror-Icons

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #238 on: August 01, 2013, 02:53:05 AM »
 :D

Getbiggers meeting to settle things ...priceless

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #239 on: August 01, 2013, 03:20:52 AM »

Just checked my phone, yes someone did call 3 times, but why the fk did you call me at 11' oclock at night ? You said you were on 9 o'clock train , so you would have been in london from 12-1ish in the afternoon.
I told you what time I would be around to meet you, so why did you wait till near midnight to ring?

Ring me in daytime you fkin numpty, when I can come and meet you, phone is my van so missus doesn't ask me why i have another phone . And why did you call me from a withheld number ? Ring from a phone box(should suit you as you are scared I will trace your phone remember?)
I will be around Haringey today till 4 and then next week will be there mon-fri 10-4.

Just ring from payphones in Turnpike Lane station and I will meet you within 15 minutes. I know the phone code so will know if you are actually there or not.

You dont know the dance in which case mate but 11pm is a little late IMO to have a 'meet'

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #240 on: August 01, 2013, 04:22:42 AM »
This sounds interesting.....hands being thrown and feelings being hurt. Classic.

ukjeff

« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2013, 04:26:14 AM »
You dont know the dance in which case mate but 11pm is a little late IMO to have a 'meet'
11pm is ludicrous, conker is tucked up in bed with his teddy by 9.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2013, 05:05:22 AM »
11pm is ludicrous, conker is tucked up in bed with his teddy by 9.

The guy is full of shit. He posts that he is coming to london on 9. 48 train so would be in london by 1pm the latest , I told him where i would be till 5, and euston is about 30mins tops on a train to where i am....but he waits till he is back in liverpool at 11pm to ring? yeh mr gangster/football hooligan is really serious ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: August 01, 2013, 05:25:57 AM »
The guy is full of shit. He posts that he is coming to london on 9. 48 train so would be in london by 1pm the latest , I told him where i would be till 5, and euston is about 30mins tops on a train to where i am....but he waits till he is back in liverpool at 11pm to ring? yeh mr gangster/football hooligan is really serious ::)

what are you going to do if he turns up have a fight

its getting a bit ridiculous now

if the cops turn up are you going to tell them he called you names on the internetz

ive been down this road mate its stupid im speaking from experience here

take the higher path
T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #244 on: August 01, 2013, 05:34:08 AM »

Damn, there are still these things called pay phones and phone booths around?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: August 01, 2013, 05:37:21 AM »
bigmc and myself would beeat you all senseless.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #246 on: August 01, 2013, 05:43:39 AM »
Gee has rang him at that time because he has finished what he has to sort. 11pm would be toward the time of  the last train back.
I doubt Conker is high on his priorty list.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: August 01, 2013, 06:33:02 AM »
omega has it right

I had things to sort out- you really aren't that high up the food chain but as i was in town i gave you the chance- I was staying at the re: Shoreditch by the way- had din-dins at hawks moor- save up and you may be able to go there sometime no mark

so called your phone once the important stuff was done

a question

its a phone

I called as requested

now you are moving the goalposts

some simple facts you tit

you got lippy
you called it on
i asked for an email
you refused
you gave me a number to call
i called it
you didn't pick it up
now you want me to come to turnpike lane and call you from a phone box
i was 198 miles from home- you were at home
and didn't pick it up

you said you'd give me a number to call - i called it you didn't pick it up. now you are saying not only do I have to get to london, i have to get to a payphone in turnpike lane and call you between 10 and 4!!! laughable. what next- 'and you have to be wearing blue..... and it has to be after lunch... but not on a friday..... and not if its raining...... and only if my boss gives me time off.....'

if its half an hour to euston why didn't you meet us off the train? dead easy that. why not? and why didn't you pick up at 11? seriously- why not? cos if I had sorted this I'd have had the phone on me all day to see if you'd shit it or not. but you 'left the phone in the van'. if thats true why ask me to call it? as you knew you wouldn't answer it unless i caught you driving to or from work as you don't have the phone on you as your missus will have a go at you.

it just seems to everyone here that you are making excuses.

do you know what would have happened if it was me?

i'd have clocked you were on the 9.48
i'd have got the tube to euston
and met you off the train and caught you unawares and watched you go white, stuttering and stammering as your arsehole got up and left the building.

why didn't you do this?
you couldn't say to your boss 'i need to nip to euston something has come up?'

I'll tell you why shall i.

you melted,
didn't want to know
and if you want to say I wasn't in London I can post the tickets I travelled down on

bottom line is I gave you enough to make it happen. it didn't- because you didn't want it
you gave a number thinking I was all hot air and i called it- you never picked it up- 5 times that got called. you had your chance- i travelled 400 miles round trip to call you out- you disappeared.

and 11 o clock is 'too late for you'. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- sorry mate give me your timetable and in addition to travelling across the country I will fit in with you.

as for your missus knowing you have a second phone- what type of man lets a splitarse dictate what he does- a wanker thats what type of 'man'. you went down the road of getting the SIM then left it in 'the van'. my arse. you got the call and shit it.

patsy and tommy must be gutted how their top lad turned out

done with you now cockhead. everyone can see you for what you are. a shithouse.

au revoir bellend

you had your chance- I did as requested - you ran away. now don't bother me anymore your a winnit on my ringpiece son

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: August 01, 2013, 07:04:18 AM »
gee38s challenge to Conker (Replace Junky Joe Joyce with Conker)

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: August 01, 2013, 07:20:46 AM »
and conkers response