Author Topic: FRIENDLY HELP (design a cycle)  (Read 9721 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
FRIENDLY HELP (design a cycle)
« on: July 29, 2013, 02:25:30 PM »
All right fellas .... I want to try something that so.some else has thought of I've been using various gear for the last 5 years and here's where I'm at ....... started natty at 195 wearing a loose 34 pants and large shirt and now I'm at 265 wearing loose 36 and xxl shirt I'm now 31and 6'1".....19" arms (hard) I might add , and they were stuburn fucks to grow..... I found I'm highly sensitive to aromitise shit (estrogen) so what I'm wanting to do is a clean lean fat reducing cycle and look good I don't want anymore weight or size just want to sharpen up what I got.

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: FRIENDLY HELP (design a cycle)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 04:00:58 PM »
No input?????

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 04:59:05 PM »
Tren e or ace, mast e or ace, var, tbol test prop

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 09:28:21 PM »
250mg test E
350 masteron
350 tren a

;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 09:32:07 PM »
Your situation sounds exactly like what the Galeniko book/method is aimed at.

The Amy-Winehouse look? Do a shot of testosterone a week (because it's all you can afford because you're unemployable) and starve yourself? (again, because you can't afford food) LIVIN THE DREAM!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 09:34:52 PM »
1cc of test Enan and 1cc tren ace mon-wed-Friday with 100mg anadrol/day.

'gaining weight' is gonna be a matter of diet.. not drug intake.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 11:11:30 PM »
yah s exactly what hes looking for.
well, first off, test is only one of the choices, the dosages are for long term, something to maintain, the guy doesnt want any more size, and well, to stay healthy with a functioning sex drive.

now to your "advice", its not sooo far off of what id say, but how lng you think its sensible to take 100mg anadrol daily ::)
and "good job" recomending 100mg anadrol daily to a guy who gets estrogen sides easy, thats really good advice, telling people to use the strongest aromatising stuff out there.

shrek, just shoot 1 or 2 test ampoulas weekly and diet hard, the estrogen wont even be an issue.
but yeah 1cc test e and coupkle shot tren a weekly will do.
if you dont mind the tren sides.

eh... this is why you should read a few textbooks (and understand them) before you go giving advice, let alone writing a book.

drol is a dht derivative, genius. do primo, masteron, halo, or winstrol aromatize? No? then why the fuck would oxymetholone?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 11:17:14 PM »
yah s exactly what hes looking for.
well, first off, test is only one of the choices, the dosages are for long term, something to maintain, the guy doesnt want any more size, and well, to stay healthy with a functioning sex drive.

now to your "advice", its not sooo far off of what id say, but how lng you think its sensible to take 100mg anadrol daily ::)
and "good job" recomending 100mg anadrol daily to a guy who gets estrogen sides easy, thats really good advice, telling people to use the strongest aromatising stuff out there.

shrek, just shoot 1 or 2 test ampoulas weekly and diet hard, the estrogen wont even be an issue.
but yeah 1cc test e and coupkle shot tren a weekly will do.
if you dont mind the tren sides.

how long is it 'sensible'? Until it stops doing what you want it to do. 4 weeks... 8 weeks... 12 weeks. or until your liver enzymes ast/alt/bile are too bad.

we're all self-diagnosing and self-prescribing based on what other's are doing or have done.

the dude is 265 now, and if he dosed anadrol according to the PDR or the manufacture of the drug, he'd be using between 120-600mg per day. (2-5mg per kg) for a minimum of 6 months.

again with the myths, 'so&so says...' , and bro-science...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 04:53:39 AM »
250mg test E
350 masteron
350 tren a

;)
I haven't  tried that low of test or Masteron before , thought rule of thumb is 2 parts test to 1 part tren

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 08:17:07 AM »
I haven't  tried that low of test or Masteron before , thought rule of thumb is 2 parts test to 1 part tren
Yes that is my approach as well, 2 parts test to 1 part tren but I was going with what your objectives are, besides there are no rules, you do what you have to.

You said you do not want estrogen convertion so keep the test to a minimum, hence one shot a week, then the masteron will dry you out a bit and work as AI in this case since your test is so low.

As far as the mg is concerned, by all means double it, I gave you the minimum and mild approach as I did not know what type of user or what mg you were comfortable with.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 09:14:19 AM »
Well I've blasted and cruised for a while one of the heavy blast was
 500 EQ 500 TREN A 1000 TEST E for 12 weeks another heavy blast was
750 SUST 400 TREN A 350 WINNY ORAL AND 100 MCG T3 for 12 weeks and I usually cruise at 375 test and add tren a at 200 a week
So what I have
25mg PROV
250mg testoviron
10mg dbol
2.5 letro  
Cytomel 25mcg
See what we can come up with this add/take

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 11:57:33 AM »
250mg test E
350 masteron
350 tren a

;)

I concur.

I've had great results using a low dose of Test lately.  I've always been a high Test guy, but the past 2 years i've been using replacement doses with great results.

8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 10:17:17 PM »
I maintained decent bodyweight for quite a few years on hrt doses and nothing else (legit hrt). but my bf was higher.. up around 14% probably at 230-240.

higher test doses, in my experience, equal greater fullness, drive, and strength.

I'd prefer to run 1g of test over 250mg test and 750 'other shit', or even 500 test and 500 'other shit'.

if you're worried about sides, take a couple mg's of adex per week or 12.5 aromasin & 5mg nolva per day, maybe .25mg dutasteride if you're worried about hair.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2013, 04:43:27 AM »
I'm not a newbie , what I was wanting was just something new and interesting I know what this and that does and what to take to prevent this or that I want to think outside the box for a combination of gear that will be fun
Done plenty of
TREN A
TREN E
EQ
SUST
CYP
TEST E
A50
DBOLs
WINNY
VAR
CLEN
T3
DECA
NPP which hurt

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2013, 11:17:47 AM »
metribolone .5mg-1mg/day ;)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2013, 02:13:16 PM »
metribolone .5mg-1mg/day ;)

Brilliant advice as usual.

A good daily dose of liver jaundice. Methyltrienolone was never meant to be consummed by humans. It was meant for lab testing. Stick to regular tren-a/e. So many guys have ended up in hospital from running this crap. It's the one thing I'll never touch.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2013, 02:15:30 PM »
If you are already lean masteron is amazing as it will make you feel like you are running more aas than you actualy are. For me it made me stronger and more aggressive, good mood and stronger libido. It makes the muscles really look separated and dry if you are lean, if you aren't well you won't get the visual effect. It also makes my muscles feel like steel even when relaxed which is wicked. Since it makes you stronger, with reduced calories it is really beneficial in a cut imo. I love Masteron.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2013, 07:05:18 AM »
half cc test e
350-500mg tren ace
350mg masteron

until condition achieved

then add 100mg ed of anavar to the cycle

youll look really good. maybe try some Ephedrine/caffiene stack too

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 08:44:23 AM »
Test p
Tren a
Mast p
T3
Clen
Armidex
 Simple
Mite want prami or caber on deck just incase.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2013, 11:13:45 AM »
Brilliant advice as usual.

A good daily dose of liver jaundice. Methyltrienolone was never meant to be consummed by humans. It was meant for lab testing. Stick to regular tren-a/e. So many guys have ended up in hospital from running this crap. It's the one thing I'll never touch.

name 3.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2013, 01:11:27 PM »
It's all over, guys who admit they were stupid fucks.

Year and a half ago on prof muscle 2 guys ran it at 3mg ed for 4 weeks and ended up hospitalized with liver jaundice barely surviving and barely getting their ass out of hospital.

I would post if I could the personal narrative of one dude who ran 100mg of anavar for six months straight and ended up in the same predicament.

You're trying to come off as HARDCORE but you're a fucking moron advocating moron advice. I stand by what I said. Your 'advices' on the internet will have some young idiot ignorant kids lurking around trying to find the hardest compounds to run and see a green light go from someone 'hardcore' like yourself and harm themselves in the process.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2013, 01:28:22 PM »
It's all over, guys who admit they were stupid fucks.

Year and a half ago on prof muscle 2 guys ran it at 3mg ed for 4 weeks and ended up hospitalized with liver jaundice barely surviving and barely getting their ass out of hospital.

I would post if I could the personal narrative of one dude who ran 100mg of anavar for six months straight and ended up in the same predicament.

You're trying to come off as HARDCORE but you're a fucking moron advocating moron advice. I stand by what I said. Your 'advices' on the internet will have some young idiot ignorant kids lurking around trying to find the hardest compounds to run and see a green light go from someone 'hardcore' like yourself and harm themselves in the process.

3mg is a good bit different from 1/2mg-1mg.

and i'm not 'trying' to come off as anything, kid. i speak from experience. my own and people i know PERSONALLY... not faceless names on the internet. you're just some ignorant kid who if it weren't for the internet, would probably spend the next 5 years reading about steroids in Musclemag, rather than buying and using them yourself.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2013, 02:41:10 PM »
And you're an old fart wrinkly grandpa fucking douchebag. "Kid". A pharmacist trying to fish for customers on the internet to sell drugs.

Your 'hardcore' advices are for morons. Hope that helps. Trying to be hardcore and condescending as you are calling me kid and 'inexperienced' and whatever else shows what you are trying to 'come off as'

I'm not the only one who's realized your advices are bullshit and dangerous to post on the internet. Yes you are on the internet, giving advices on the internet, and you're attacking others responding to you not accepting your bullshit on the internet as 'only knowing what's from the internet'.

I never in my life bought a muscle mag fyi and everything I know I learned from trying myself.

Don't like for being criticized for being a douchebag, too bad.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2013, 03:19:13 PM »
He also said 100mg anavar is a female steroid and dosing that does nothing ::)

I already created a thread asking for this douche to be banned if not from the site at least from this section advocating his bs advices

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2013, 03:27:07 PM »
He has high jacked this thread with his bull shit , he just joined July 4th and does nothing but run his mouth