Author Topic: How important is the use of orals in producing a pro-caliber physique?  (Read 10220 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
How different would these guys look without any orals? Where would you rate their importance next to injectables, peptides including GH/Slin, etc...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
I typically run one oral at a time (not including proviron).

mg per mg orals tend to be more effective, so long as you can tolerate them.

a 'proper' cycle IMO would consist of test, another injectable such as npp, tren, or masteron, and an oral such as dbol, drol, winny, oral tren, or tbol.

that being said... if I was on test and could afford to add only one more drug, i'd add an injectable 2nd, and an oral 3rd. (if that makes sense).

are the necessary? not really, imo. there are some 'coaches' who are huge fans of orals. o'reagan is talked about a lot lately because of bostin Lloyd's comments on youtube.

there's only sooooo many spots you can inject each week, and if your test is only 200mg/ml and you wanna hit 3g test, plus a gram of another injectable that's 100mg/ml or even 150mg/ml, that's 15cc of test plus 6-10cc of the other stuff... that gets to be a lot of oil, and if you're shooting for over 4g/wk, upwards of 5-7g, you gotta make that up in orals 700-1050-1500mg per week sometimes.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
I believe they all have a place for pro's at different levels.  Drol gives you a full look that no other drug does and makes you strong as fuck, this drug definitely has a place at the top for pro's, it's great pre contest if you know what you are doing.  Halo also gives a look when you are lean that almost no other drug besides Winny can produce.

For a pro, i think orals used at the right times are very important. Almost every single upper level bodybuilder i know uses Drol very frequently. Most competitors i know also use either winny or halo every time they prep for a show, sometimes both.

I have yet to find a compound that can compete with Drol mg per mg.

8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
I believe they all have a place for pro's at different levels.  Drol gives you a full look that no other drug does and makes you strong as fuck, this drug definitely has a place at the top for pro's, it's great pre contest if you know what you are doing.  Halo also gives a look when you are lean that almost no other drug besides Winny can produce.

For a pro, i think orals used at the right times are very important. Almost every single upper level bodybuilder i know uses Drol very frequently. Most competitors i know also use either winny or halo every time they prep for a show, sometimes both.

I have yet to find a compound that can compete with Drol mg per mg

8)

I like drol. But I think it's the opposite mg per mg. I have to run 200mg/day to 'feel' like 100mg dbol, but I preffer the effects of drol over dbol... esp when below 7-8% bf. Winstrol i'm not a fan of, even at 150mg/day. :/ but some respond very well to it. I'd take drol, dbol, and halo over winstrol.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Great answers fellas, thanks!

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I typically run one oral at a time (not including proviron).

mg per mg orals tend to be more effective, so long as you can tolerate them.

a 'proper' cycle IMO would consist of test, another injectable such as npp, tren, or masteron, and an oral such as dbol, drol, winny, oral tren, or tbol.

that being said... if I was on test and could afford to add only one more drug, i'd add an injectable 2nd, and an oral 3rd. (if that makes sense).

are the necessary? not really, imo. there are some 'coaches' who are huge fans of orals. o'reagan is talked about a lot lately because of bostin Lloyd's comments on youtube.

there's only sooooo many spots you can inject each week, and if your test is only 200mg/ml and you wanna hit 3g test, plus a gram of another injectable that's 100mg/ml or even 150mg/ml, that's 15cc of test plus 6-10cc of the other stuff... that gets to be a lot of oil, and if you're shooting for over 4g/wk, upwards of 5-7g, you gotta make that up in orals 700-1050-1500mg per week sometimes.

Man, 3g's of test?  I still cant get my head around that being common.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

common where and among whom? lol... not 95% of the ppl here, that's for sure.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist

It's common for bodybuilders and power lifters, that's for sure.

I know a ton of guys who have used this amount and more in the upper level of competition.  Maybe not year round, but i know a lot of guys who blast 5-6 grams of gear most of the year.

8)

whitewidow

It's common for bodybuilders and power lifters, that's for sure.

I know a ton of guys who have used this amount and more in the upper level of competition.  Maybe not year round, but i know a lot of guys who blast 5-6 grams of gear most of the year.

8)

You think anadrol is stronger then superdrol? (It is hard to find good drol these days it used to be easier, same with superdrol though anybody could buy 98% pure superdrol over the counter. They named superdrol short for super-anadrol and it works pretty close to drol. It is hard to know wich compound is better. I think on paper superdrol might be stronger but dont quote me on that. both are great products if you get high quality batches.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
You think anadrol is stronger then superdrol? (It is hard to find good drol these days it used to be easier, same with superdrol though anybody could buy 98% pure superdrol over the counter. They named superdrol short for super-anadrol and it works pretty close to drol. It is hard to know wich compound is better. I think on paper superdrol might be stronger but dont quote me on that. both are great products if you get high quality batches.

I never used superdrol, only dmz. not much of a market for it and it's the same price as tren. (about 2.5x the price of drol & dbol) :/

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: How important is the use of orals in producing a pro-caliber physique?
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2013, 11:21:17 PM »
I never used superdrol, only dmz. not much of a market for it and it's the same price as tren. (about 2.5x the price of drol & dbol) :/

Running my first cycle of dmz now along with some low dose test....AMAZING CYCLE!

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2013, 12:26:07 AM »
Isn't DMZ just the following

10mg of superdrol and 10mg Dymethazine? I can't find much on dymethazine like what the androgenic to anabolic ratio is. It sounds like Dymethazine is somewhat structured like superdrol so this product might be a little stronger but I don't know if it has been tested and how good the quality of the superdrol and dymethazine is. back when superdrol was legal you would find 98% superdrol because alot of companys made it and more kilos were being sold. If the raw materials are high grade it is probably better then original superdrol with the dymethazine in it but I need more info on dimethazine I have not found any site that shows the anabolic to androgenic ratio. This product sounds like it has potential.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2013, 01:14:39 AM »
dmz is Dymethazine and it's been banned just like superdrol. It's a modified superdrol. They are both amazing. Dmz is suppose to be weaker but dmz can be run up to 6 weeks and has a 'kick in time' where it shines past week 3. Of course it starts working from the day you start using it but it's full effects are seen in full force by week 3.

Both superdrol and dmz were like 20 bux for 90 pills either 10mg for superdrol or 15mg for dmz pills. Superdrol is anywhere from 10-30mg standard dosing for 3-4 weeks and dmz anywhere from 30-45mg ed for 6 weeks.

Far more effective than any other orals out there, but now banned and oh yes far more toxic.

Both superdrol and dmz produce fast size and strength gains and they are dry unlike anadrol or dbol gains.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2013, 01:19:35 AM »
dmz is Dymethazine and it's been banned just like superdrol. It's a modified superdrol. They are both amazing. Dmz is suppose to be weaker but dmz can be run up to 6 weeks and has a 'kick in time' where it shines past week 3. Of course it starts working from the day you start using it but it's full effects are seen in full force by week 3.

Both superdrol and dmz were like 20 bux for 90 pills either 10mg for superdrol or 15mg for dmz pills. Superdrol is anywhere from 10-30mg standard dosing for 3-4 weeks and dmz anywhere from 30-45mg ed for 6 weeks.

Far more effective than any other orals out there, but now banned and oh yes far more toxic.

Both superdrol and dmz produce fast size and strength gains and they are dry unlike anadrol or dbol gains.

But what is Dymethazines anabolc/androgenic ratio? I know sledge the owner of designer supplements who brought superdrol to the market named it superdrol short for super-Anadrol.
superdrol is strong and effective stuff but for some reason the very first batch of gasparis halodrol-50 with the Tbol precursor,the DMT(desoxy Methyl Testosterone) and the masking agent that forumula was only on the market a very short time a month or two at most it was cleaner and produced better gains then superdrol but both are great oral steroids. Funny to think most of the best oral steroids I have tried I bought legally. I know some guys don't like M1T but If you got a good high grade product like legal gears M1T it was some crazy insane shit! Those 3 compounds Halodrol-50,M1T,Superdrol were all purchased legally and kicked ass! As far as illegal oral steroids you always have to worry about getting ripped off or get
counterfeit. The best dianabol is made by British Dispensarys but it is highly counterfeited but my source had the real deal he shipped them in the original shrink sealed bottles he traveled to buy them, all his British Dispensary Gear was shipped in the shrink sealed bottle and was authentic but most other sources it was hit and miss. One order you would get the real naposims the next order they had the fake naposims.

As far as UGL's alot of them sell their orals in capsules wich is really sketch to buy because capping up alot of capsules is alot of work and they cutt corners and nothing gets dosed correctly and is cutt with nasty fillers, and the UGL's that made liquid oral solutions they were also dosed wrong, very few could get it right and last there were UGL's that had tab pressers and they just didn't know how to dose the products right. I swear every UGL's corals wether capsules,oral solutions or tabs were either underdosed or very rarely overdosed and the anavar the made was always cutt with more shit. Most anavar that used to get sold was labelled at 20mg and it was maybe 5mg anavar and the cutt was creatine monohydrate and arginine alpha letoglutarate(AKG) so guys would get good pumps and gain some lean size and think the anavar was real. I have seen some sources pull some scandalous tricks.

That is why it was nice to buy a bottle of superdrol,M1T or halodrol-50 and know what you were getting was REAL and high quality there was no guessing. and finding the source that sold the real deal brtish dispensary tabs was a huge plus but besides that hook alot of sources you had to be careful buying their oral steroids.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2013, 02:13:30 AM »
But what is Dymethazines anabolc/androgenic ratio? I know sledge the owner of designer supplements who brought superdrol to the market named it superdrol short for super-Anadrol.
superdrol is strong and effective stuff but for some reason the very first batch of gasparis halodrol-50 with the Tbol precursor,the DMT(desoxy Methyl Testosterone) and the masking agent that forumula was only on the market a very short time a month or two at most it was cleaner and produced better gains then superdrol but both are great oral steroids. Funny to think most of the best oral steroids I have tried I bought legally. I know some guys don't like M1T but If you got a good high grade product like legal gears M1T it was some crazy insane shit! Those 3 compounds Halodrol-50,M1T,Superdrol were all purchased legally and kicked ass! As far as illegal oral steroids you always have to worry about getting ripped off or get
counterfeit. The best dianabol is made by British Dispensarys but it is highly counterfeited but my source had the real deal he shipped them in the original shrink sealed bottles he traveled to buy them, all his British Dispensary Gear was shipped in the shrink sealed bottle and was authentic but most other sources it was hit and miss. One order you would get the real naposims the next order they had the fake naposims.

As far as UGL's alot of them sell their orals in capsules wich is really sketch to buy because capping up alot of capsules is alot of work and they cutt corners and nothing gets dosed correctly and is cutt with nasty fillers, and the UGL's that made liquid oral solutions they were also dosed wrong, very few could get it right and last there were UGL's that had tab pressers and they just didn't know how to dose the products right. I swear every UGL's corals wether capsules,oral solutions or tabs were either underdosed or very rarely overdosed and the anavar the made was always cutt with more shit. Most anavar that used to get sold was labelled at 20mg and it was maybe 5mg anavar and the cutt was creatine monohydrate and arginine alpha letoglutarate(AKG) so guys would get good pumps and gain some lean size and think the anavar was real. I have seen some sources pull some scandalous tricks.

That is why it was nice to buy a bottle of superdrol,M1T or halodrol-50 and know what you were getting was REAL and high quality there was no guessing. and finding the source that sold the real deal brtish dispensary tabs was a huge plus but besides that hook alot of sources you had to be careful buying their oral steroids.

the amount of creatine or arg akg in a tab wouldn't be enough to give any effect, and it'd triple the cost of making the tab. ($.01 to $.03 lol). you're more likely to get a different (cheaper) drug in the var.

IME, orals are usually dosed properly (save for var and primo ace). doesn't cost much to produce a 30ml bottle, and the bad word of mouth would cost you more business than you'd earn from shorting a product.

depends on the source though, as always.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2013, 03:41:28 AM »
the amount of creatine or arg akg in a tab wouldn't be enough to give any effect, and it'd triple the cost of making the tab. ($.01 to $.03 lol). you're more likely to get a different (cheaper) drug in the var.

IME, orals are usually dosed properly (save for var and primo ace). doesn't cost much to produce a 30ml bottle, and the bad word of mouth would cost you more business than you'd earn from shorting a product.

depends on the source though, as always.

No there was a UGL just selling Anavar and Tbol that is it, and the fillers they used was creatine monohydrate and arginine alpha ketoglutarate. anavar and Tbol do not produce huge gains so guys would get pumps from the creatine and AKG and think it was from the var or tbol wich I doubt they put any in either cap if they did it might have been very little like 5mg. they sold 20mg caosules and 50mg capsules this was in 06 but they ripped off alot of people and since guys still got pumps and minor gains nobody bitched. I actually think they used creatine ethyl ester and AKG but that is where people were getting here gains from not the var or Tbol. That eventually got found out.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2013, 04:52:38 AM »
No there was a UGL just selling Anavar and Tbol that is it, and the fillers they used was creatine monohydrate and arginine alpha ketoglutarate. anavar and Tbol do not produce huge gains so guys would get pumps from the creatine and AKG and think it was from the var or tbol wich I doubt they put any in either cap if they did it might have been very little like 5mg. they sold 20mg caosules and 50mg capsules this was in 06 but they ripped off alot of people and since guys still got pumps and minor gains nobody bitched. I actually think they used creatine ethyl ester and AKG but that is where people were getting here gains from not the var or Tbol. That eventually got found out.

that ugl had to be fucking stupid. lol. has business being in business. if anything, they'd put a low dose of dbol as var if they just wanted to rip ppl off.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2013, 05:36:59 AM »
that ugl had to be fucking stupid. lol. has business being in business. if anything, they'd put a low dose of dbol as var if they just wanted to rip ppl off.

nope not even dbol just creatine ethyl ester and AKG in a gelatin capsule. But since anavar and Tbol are similar both give lean gains and moderate strength gains and very litle weight gain people got some pumps off the creatine ethyl ester and the AKG and not many complained! I never tried the mix but I knew what they were doing eventually

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2013, 08:33:34 AM »
Whitewidow: I know what you mean about buying some of the LEGAL drugs and feeling better about your purchase because you know what you're getting. I've recently done some cycling with Blackstonelabs products....dude these are the real deal.  SuperDMZ2.0 and trenabol...both very low toxicity as well. Awesome stuff.

Never tried any other orals before to compare to, but was very pleased with these.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2013, 04:44:02 PM »
Whitewidow: I know what you mean about buying some of the LEGAL drugs and feeling better about your purchase because you know what you're getting. I've recently done some cycling with Blackstonelabs products....dude these are the real deal.  SuperDMZ2.0 and trenabol...both very low toxicity as well. Awesome stuff.

Never tried any other orals before to compare to, but was very pleased with these.

I mean I prefer to buy legal products that I know are strong. I miss buying superdrol,M1T, and Halodrol all 3 are full blown AAS and not prohormones. I feel better buying products I know contain the labelled steroid in them instead of risking buying some misslabled UGL dbol or anadrol. Like I said the best orals I have bought I bought legally. It also seems the good old euro anadrol like anapolon is nearly all fake, there are alot of fake british Dispensary dbol and androlic tabs out on the market. Buying UGL steroids is risky.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2013, 05:12:27 PM »
don't undermine dmz as 'low toxicity' it is very toxic just like superdrol but a little bit less, but still toxic

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2013, 05:29:08 PM »
don't undermine dmz as 'low toxicity' it is very toxic just like superdrol but a little bit less, but still toxic

So, i realized my SuperDMZ 2.0 is a very different drug than "DMZ."

SDMZ2.0 is an anavar analogue I believe, hence the low toxicity. Great product though, I'm very impressed with it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2013, 06:29:11 PM »
I've run dmz and dmz 2.0 from ironmaglabs, as well as their methyldrol and cynostane. can't say I was too impressed. I'd rather use dbol or drol.

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2013, 09:23:29 PM »
I've run dmz and dmz 2.0 from ironmaglabs, as well as their methyldrol and cynostane. can't say I was too impressed. I'd rather use dbol or drol.

When I researched this dMZ last night I found a few companys who sold DMZ and they also put superdrol in the product the label said

10mg superdrol-Methasteron
10mg-DMZ
That would be a strong product!

They don't give a chemical structure for DMZ I cannot even find Dimethylzines anabolic to anabolic ratio. . is it 17AA / methylated product? anything methylated is going to be somewhat harsh. sounds like a interesting product but I would like to know if it is methylated /17AA and the anabolic/androgenic ratio.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2013, 10:58:59 PM »
When I researched this dMZ last night I found a few companys who sold DMZ and they also put superdrol in the product the label said

10mg superdrol-Methasteron
10mg-DMZ
That would be a strong product!

They don't give a chemical structure for DMZ I cannot even find Dimethylzines anabolic to anabolic ratio. . is it 17AA / methylated product? anything methylated is going to be somewhat harsh. sounds like a interesting product but I would like to know if it is methylated /17AA and the anabolic/androgenic ratio.

DMZ is methylated. Here's the molecule: 17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17-beta-dimethyl 5alpha,-androstan 3-on azine  

There's companies that sell it by itself. I could post, but am unsure if that's allowed? It's source posting, but a legal one.

I've taken it before. Definitely does not give the same strength and size gains as superdrol, but was still pleased with the product. Supposedly it's easier on the liver, which would be the only reason to take it over superdrol for me.
Do Work.