Author Topic: Anyone here have experience with converting Fina pellets?  (Read 14373 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Anyone here have experience with converting Fina pellets?
« on: August 01, 2013, 05:11:40 PM »
Considering doing this since it seems legit Tren is so hard to come by. Any of you regulars tried this? Any experiences? They sell a fucking kit on amazon, or used to anyway.

Mods - please dont move this to the roid board, I want the opinions of some of the G&O guys.

Z Father

• Getbig III
Re: Anyone here have experience with converting Fina pellets?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 05:16:42 PM »
Considering doing this since it seems legit Tren is so hard to come by. Any of you regulars tried this? Any experiences? They sell a fucking kit on amazon, or used to anyway.

Mods - please dont move this to the roid board, I want the opinions of some of the G&O guys.

from what I undestand, the govt squashed that shit a while back, you can't get the pellets anymore

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 05:26:02 PM »
from what I undestand, the govt squashed that shit a while back, you can't get the pellets anymore
really? Weaksauce. I saw them a couple years ago when I was considering running a cycle. Never got around to it though.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 05:41:31 PM »

they still sell them..perfectly legal to use. that said i would not reccomend it, its unsterile, dangerous, and there is plenty of legit tren out there. you dont need tren dude..... In the 1990's guys used parabolan, usually 2-3 amps per week pre contest usually....they all looked amazing
l

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 05:53:57 PM »
Nothing wrong w cooking your own.
This should be moved to the steroid section.
Tren is great

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 05:54:34 PM »
Basskilleronline has your info

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 05:57:25 PM »
dont they lace that shit with estrogen now or some shit.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/anabolic-steroids/55073-converting-new-revalor-200-into-tren-ace

fuck all that work. easy enough just to buy pre made.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 06:06:28 PM »

This. I have cooked my own a couple times and cooked it for some buddies. Real easy if you follow his steps. It was legit tren too. But I get terrible sides from tren so now I have 2 50ml bottles just sitting in my closet.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 06:11:34 PM »
Yes and it's easy from what I remember.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 07:05:37 PM »
This. I have cooked my own a couple times and cooked it for some buddies. Real easy if you follow his steps. It was legit tren too. But I get terrible sides from tren so now I have 2 50ml bottles just sitting in my closet.
pm'd with some questions bro.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 07:06:12 PM »
Basskilleronline? Is the info in a post on this site under his handle? Or on a different site?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 07:21:08 PM »
Maybe you should focus on career and family rather than sliding into 'lowly user of illegal drugs' status once again.

HRT should be enough brah

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 07:24:33 PM »
Maybe you should focus on career and family rather than sliding into 'lowly user of illegal drugs' status once again.

HRT should be enough brah
Actually just started HRT, turned out my years of rec drug abuse fucked my endocrine system. That is why I was looking at adding an additional compound to expedite the fat loss, as I put on a bunch of weight when my wife got pregnant and I got off the dope. But you do have a point on the second half.

As far as family goes, my wife and I are becoming gym rats together, it's the big thing we do together. She's loss 50 lbs, I've lost 60, and were both trying to get to low double digit BF. So this is kind of a way we bond, ironically enough. Plus she's smoking hot again (way beyond what I should be able to pull, lol), so I do anything I can to encourage her.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 07:26:31 PM »
 chicken method

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 07:45:56 PM »
well yeah, if itd for gymrst purpose just hrt keeping things simple.
if you got off the dope recently , trust me your liver and kidneys will need some 6months to recover fully, dont put tren into this recovery.
and the fatter you are the less fasvours you do to yourself with adding more gear for fatloss, more gear can hinder fatloss when one is chubby.

youll have to go through it with hunger as best frend.best find some activity for activeness(not just lifting)which you enjoy.for me was bycycle and swimming(got the body to back that up lol).

you could t3, but thats a dead end.

you could efedrine, but thsts an amphetamine.

diet beats fatburners.

been off the dope for a long while now. Thats not an issue. Already on t3, had several bottles leftover from years ago, just running 50mcg/daily along with the 250mg/week HRT.

Goal is really just low double digit BF, im currently 260 @ probably 26%, down from 310 at god knows what. Im 6'3". I dont particularly care how big I am, I just want the fat gone. Whatever I can do to aid the fatloss is my goal. My diet is already squared away.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2013, 07:48:48 PM »
Good luck shockwave, hope you post your progress here bro.

Question: can you still take stimulants like caffeine/ephedrine or is this a no-no considering your past? ECA = FATLOSS magic

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 07:53:41 PM »
Actually just started HRT, turned out my years of rec drug abuse fucked my endocrine system. That is why I was looking at adding an additional compound to expedite the fat loss, as I put on a bunch of weight when my wife got pregnant and I got off the dope. But you do have a point on the second half.

As far as family goes, my wife and I are becoming gym rats together, it's the big thing we do together. She's loss 50 lbs, I've lost 60, and were both trying to get to low double digit BF. So this is kind of a way we bond, ironically enough. Plus she's smoking hot again (way beyond what I should be able to pull, lol), so I do anything I can to encourage her.

(In brief): It makes zero sense to start cooking up tren if you're overweight and plan to use it for enhanced fat loss.

(Enhanced version): It makes zero sense to spend hundreds of dollars converting your kitchen into a mini-UGL, cooking up the harshest steroid on the planet when you already have access to pharmaceutical grade test, have already done significant physical damage to yourself and evince psychological vulnerability to addition, and have a child to take care of.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2013, 07:54:26 PM »
Good luck shockwave, hope you post your progress here bro.

Question: can you still take stimulants like caffeine/ephedrine or is this a no-no considering your past? ECA = FATLOSS magic
I wont use stimulants. ... I used ECA when I was first trying to get the weight off (after i got clean) about a year ago, all it did was make me feel like butthole and crave meth. Needless to say, that is out.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2013, 07:55:34 PM »
I wont use stimulants. ... I used ECA when I was first trying to get the weight off (after i got clean) about a year ago, all it did was make me feel like butthole and crave meth. Needless to say, that is out.

Oh damn.

Well in that case, ECA is over rated bro, you're not missing out on anything!  :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2013, 07:58:58 PM »
(In brief): It makes zero sense to start cooking up tren if you're overweight and plan to use it for enhanced fat loss.

(Enhanced version): It makes zero sense to spend hundreds of dollars converting your kitchen into a mini-UGL, cooking up the harshest steroid on the planet when you already have access to pharmaceutical grade test, have already done significant physical damage to yourself and evince psychological vulnerability to addition, and have a child to take care of.
touche. I tbink it has to do with that "balls to the wall" mentality that ive fought my whole life... it drives me to do great things, but it is also incredibly destructive when I have trouble controlling it.

I find I have an extremely hard time with balance... im trying to make workibg out and school my new addiction (my company is paying for me to get a mech engineering degree), but I have a hard time moderating myself when I get into stuff. I have to replace my unhealthy addictiob, when I dont I seem to default right bacl to drugs.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2013, 08:00:36 PM »
Syntax did have a good point about your choice of gear. Most guys would recommend not touching tren until you're single digits....it can be brutal dude. Hell it's brutal when you're lean and in shape and healthy.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2013, 08:13:23 PM »
Syntax did have a good point about your choice of gear. Most guys would recommend not touching tren until you're single digits....it can be brutal dude. Hell it's brutal when you're lean and in shape and healthy.
What would you recommend that stacks well with low dose test and T3 and aids with fat loss?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2013, 08:20:08 PM »
You don't need to spend $1000