Author Topic: Anyone here have experience with converting Fina pellets?  (Read 14372 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Anyone here have experience with converting Fina pellets?
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2013, 03:05:28 PM »
Oh yeah it will be even worse at your body fat level right now. You mentioned you don't care for size and just concerned with fat loss so I wonder why you're looking to add more aas in the mix...

Don't mean to come off as judgmental I'm just not seeing the logic behind it.
Mostly trying to add stuff that adds density/dryness as the fat comes off without the bloat, thats why I was looking at Tren. Someone else mentioned Primo in a PM, so I've been looking into that too. Basically trying to make the fat loss as efficient as possible and hold on to as much muscle as possible while drying out and hardening up. I'm not doing an extreme caloric deficit, going slow and smooth... I don't know if it's possible, but I'd like to try and increase density while im dropping the lbs. I've heard both things from two different trains of thought.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2013, 04:26:48 PM »
Syntax did have a good point about your choice of gear. Most guys would recommend not touching tren until you're single digits....it can be brutal dude. Hell it's brutal when you're lean and in shape and healthy.

wouldnt call it brutal. more.... confusing lol. if your under 100mg EOD then i see no reason for you to get side effects. push it on up to 150mg EOD or higher. then the sides start. but also you look amazing lol

tell u what though. the acne i get coming off of tren... fuck me. its horrible. luckily its relegated to my back though

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2013, 06:52:10 PM »
Mostly trying to add stuff that adds density/dryness as the fat comes off without the bloat, thats why I was looking at Tren. Someone else mentioned Primo in a PM, so I've been looking into that too. Basically trying to make the fat loss as efficient as possible and hold on to as much muscle as possible while drying out and hardening up. I'm not doing an extreme caloric deficit, going slow and smooth... I don't know if it's possible, but I'd like to try and increase density while im dropping the lbs. I've heard both things from two different trains of thought.

Just keep in mind that at your current bf level it will be a while before you can appreciate any hardening or drying up of certain drugs. Also, certain health issues that have already been brought up in previous posts may arise even with the amount of test that you're running...who knows.

Whatever you decide to do just try to get regular blood work done and keep dieting.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2013, 07:02:44 PM »
I appreciate all the info guys. After I've considered all the input and my own situation, I'm probably just going to run with 250mg/wk test until I get into the 12/15% range. I think I'll just invest in some clen and more t3.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2013, 07:14:04 PM »

dont go for primo its almost all fake bro. i had some primo that turned out to be EQ lol

go for tren at like 100mgEOD and EQ 1cc EOD alongside that with low test.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2013, 11:21:35 PM »
... then i'd vote to give metribolone a try for 3 weeks at 250mcg 2x/day along with clen at whatever dosage you can tolerate.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2013, 02:39:55 AM »
You can definitely improve your physique more with out doing a blast cycle as one would call it since your on trt. Maybe hgh run at a fat loss promoting dose could be helpful. I mean looking at it from a medical stand point you are already on t3 and testosterone. If you where living in florida im pretty sure you would be able to get legit hgh to. At least Hgh is healthier and has actual fat loss effects that people notice compared to using a harsher steroid. Also masteron from what I have researched about it is interesting. It will lessen water retention and estrogenic side effects. People say you have to be at around 6 % body fat to notice its hardening effects. But possibly some one in your situation could use masteron which would lessen water retention along side a slightly higher level of testosterone and add in a moderate amount of hgh. Lol im not recommending you do any of this. Im just honestly commenting about hypothetical cycles that would benefit a person in your situation more so than tren pellets would. My truthful advice is the same as I first mentioned just changing up diet and exercise strategies.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2013, 08:36:50 AM »
You can definitely improve your physique more with out doing a blast cycle as one would call it since your on trt. Maybe hgh run at a fat loss promoting dose could be helpful. I mean looking at it from a medical stand point you are already on t3 and testosterone. If you where living in florida im pretty sure you would be able to get legit hgh to. At least Hgh is healthier and has actual fat loss effects that people notice compared to using a harsher steroid. Also masteron from what I have researched about it is interesting. It will lessen water retention and estrogenic side effects. People say you have to be at around 6 % body fat to notice its hardening effects. But possibly some one in your situation could use masteron which would lessen water retention along side a slightly higher level of testosterone and add in a moderate amount of hgh. Lol im not recommending you do any of this. Im just honestly commenting about hypothetical cycles that would benefit a person in your situation more so than tren pellets would. My truthful advice is the same as I first mentioned just changing up diet and exercise strategies.

Great advice MS...you need to post more dude.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2013, 11:04:44 PM »
Thank you man I appreciate it. I check the steroid forum every day here. Lol so im always trying to absorb the knowledge you guys are putting out there. Get big is a tight place.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2013, 04:41:41 PM »
man, shockwave, this all sounds like excuses, the tren wont help fuck all in anything, borracho gave you the best advice right there.

i like you, so i wont critize you harshly or something.

you need to think less about stacks, the hrt hasnt even hit yet full power in you, just get dieting,the rest will come by itslef.

you been clean, this is the best seting to start a diet and the hrt will be just fine.

all this water and such talk applies once youre at 6% bodyfat or so, before that, there wont be any difference lol.

You must have missed this broseph.  :D

I appreciate all the info guys. After I've considered all the input and my own situation, I'm probably just going to run with 250mg/wk test until I get into the 12/15% range. I think I'll just invest in some clen and more t3.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2013, 07:13:08 PM »
ah cool, t3 dont more than 25mcg day imo.

the less thinking about what gear etc, the more prgress, itll come down to dieting anyway.

enjoy it, youll feel cleansed within weeks ;D

thats the nice thing about running long esters. one and done and you dont have to think about it for a nother 7 days or so

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2013, 07:22:16 PM »
ah cool, t3 dont more than 25mcg day imo.

the less thinking about what gear etc, the more prgress, itll come down to dieting anyway.

enjoy it, youll feel cleansed within weeks ;D
I know, I just have to fight my own head. I have this all or nothing mentality... When I start something, I want to go from 0 to 1g test/weekly 500mg/tren EOD, 5,000mg Halo/2x daily, etc.  ;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2013, 07:54:09 PM »
If you don't want to run tren the add masteron prop. You will see changes daily @ 100mg e3d

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2013, 08:52:21 PM »
The U bitches, university of Miami hurricanes ( now start talking shit)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2013, 08:57:47 PM »
once again... i'll tell you what you want to hear.

Monday and Thursday go with 250-300mg (whatever's 1cc of the test u have is) test e/c, and either 200mg tren or 500mcg (1/2mg) methyltrienolone per day along with bumping your t3 to 50mcg.

don't bump your t3 w/o adding tren (or something else) and bumping the test up to 500.

cut your kcals by 500/day.

when you're hungry, eat chicken.

more you suffer, the better u look.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2013, 09:01:58 PM »
once again... i'll tell you what you want to hear.

Monday and Thursday go with 250-300mg (whatever's 1cc of the test u have is) test e/c, and either 200mg tren or 500mcg (1/2mg) methyltrienolone per day along with bumping your t3 to 50mcg.

don't bump your t3 w/o adding tren (or something else) and bumping the test up to 500.

cut your kcals by 500/day.

when you're hungry, eat chicken.

more you suffer, the better u look.
???

I said a few posts up that im just going to run the HRT, t3 and clen until I get to a reasonable BF level, before I think about adding in the more exotic compounds. It's what I knew I should do in the 1st place, at least until I get the excess fat off.

Thanks for the input though, good information. Although at 1st I thought you said to cut my calories TO 500, not by 500. Lol.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2013, 11:08:04 PM »
???

I said a few posts up that im just going to run the HRT, t3 and clen until I get to a reasonable BF level, before I think about adding in the more exotic compounds. It's what I knew I should do in the 1st place, at least until I get the excess fat off.

Thanks for the input though, good information. Although at 1st I thought you said to cut my calories TO 500, not by 500. Lol.

that'll work too.  ;)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2013, 06:22:08 AM »
How the fuck did my college football team post end up here wtf

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2013, 08:14:35 AM »
I think the real gems to take from this thread are: diet hard and suffer, and be consistent. You'll hit your goals in a few months. I like ESF's comment on "the more you suffer, the better you'll look."  8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2013, 11:39:24 AM »
How the fuck did my college football team post end up here wtf

haha that's awesome  ??? i'm gonna start making random posts in threads that make absolutely no sense. that shit makes me LOL.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2013, 09:58:26 PM »

Wait a sec, didn't you say that you were avoiding ECA because it made you feel like shit?  But now you're saying you're gonna get some clen?  Does not compute. -- Not sure how old you are but I've found that these days I'm way less tolerant of clen sides than when I was younger.  Both ECA and clen work for me but clen makes me feel 400% shittier than any amount of ECA.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2013, 11:27:11 PM »
Wait a sec, didn't you say that you were avoiding ECA because it made you feel like shit?  But now you're saying you're gonna get some clen?  Does not compute. -- Not sure how old you are but I've found that these days I'm way less tolerant of clen sides than when I was younger.  Both ECA and clen work for me but clen makes me feel 400% shittier than any amount of ECA.

What exactly do you feel when on Clen?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2013, 12:43:47 AM »
What exactly do you feel when on Clen?

A constant mild headache and anxiety to the point where it's hard to think clearly.  I'm also uncomfortably hot at night so that I can't sleep for shit and, worst of all, cramping in the gym.  The cramping is somewhat under control when I take lots of Taurine but it's still always a threat when I train calves.  When I was in my 20's and early 30's, I experienced none of that with clen.

ECA, on the other hand, actually makes me feel good in a clear-headed kind of way.  It also makes me feel warmer than usual but not to the point where it interferes with my sleep.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2013, 09:11:00 AM »
A constant mild headache and anxiety to the point where it's hard to think clearly.  I'm also uncomfortably hot at night so that I can't sleep for shit and, worst of all, cramping in the gym.  The cramping is somewhat under control when I take lots of Taurine but it's still always a threat when I train calves.  When I was in my 20's and early 30's, I experienced none of that with clen.

ECA, on the other hand, actually makes me feel good in a clear-headed kind of way.  It also makes me feel warmer than usual but not to the point where it interferes with my sleep.

Same here. ECA can make me a little anxious, but Clen makes me very jittery and feel like shit.

ECA does give a good boost in mood as well.

I haven't used Clen in years and probably never will try it again.

8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2013, 06:03:33 PM »
Wife is gonna start taking the Clen. ECA I avoid because the effects make me crave Meth like crazy.... I always wind up relapsing on meth after I've used ECA for any length of time.