Author Topic: Anyone here ever dye their hair black?  (Read 30028 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Anyone here ever dye their hair black?
« on: August 02, 2013, 07:31:07 AM »
anyone ever dye their hair black? well ive come to the conclusion a long time ago that chicks are dumb as hell and he cliché tall dark and handsome is true.....women fuxking love a man with dark hair. . galeniko is obviously onto something...

im wrong huh? any white guy here with brown hair please dye it black and come back to me in a week and tell me I was wrong ::)

makes sense I guess if you think about it....in every movie the badass has BLACK hair...it's the mort alpha hair color a man can have imo.
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: black hair...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 07:34:35 AM »
Hows your hair holding up?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 07:35:50 AM »
Oh and if anyone dyes it don't do it too black though cause you'll end up looking like one of those goth blood sucking weirdos. A tan should help offset this though...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 08:01:03 AM »
Oh and if anyone dyes it don't do it too black though cause you'll end up looking like one of those goth blood sucking weirdos. A tan should help offset this though...

yep. as gay as it is i had to make a thread because I know Im spot on here. the first time I ever did it I was 19 years old, the hottest stripper in the club (and the strippers are hot here) sucked my dick in the VIP sec...shes all like
"your cute you wanna see more?"
next thing you know her ass was in my face. I was 19..lol.  I know it was the hair...

Mario lopez, is not exceptionally good looking...cheekbones are very average, soft brow ridge, etc.....its the hair. what separated steve reeves from park ? what makes don draper don draper?

here is the truth- an average looking white guy with black hair>a good looking man with blonde or brown hair.

Im just asking for some of you to try it...
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 08:02:11 AM »
anyone ever dye their hair black? well ive come to the conclusion a long time ago that chicks are dumb as hell and he cliché tall dark and handsome is true.....women fuxking love a man with dark hair. . galeniko is obviously onto something...

im wrong huh? any white guy here with brown hair please dye it black and come back to me in a week and tell me I was wrong ::)

makes sense I guess if you think about it....in every movie the badass has BLACK hair...it's the mort alpha hair color a man can have imo.

you hair colour doesnt matter a fuck

if you are built, confident and funny you can take your pic

its that simple

do the opposite of dj181 and you should be good to go
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 08:18:04 AM »
Fun fact Friday

The term "Tall, Dark and Handsome" referred to the black Moors of Spain (Yes, the real Moors were black also, plenty of proof).  

The term "Blue Blood" referred to the skin of white people that were so white, you could see their veins running through their skin, giving them the appearance of having, "blue blood".

Have a great day.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 08:25:28 AM »
Fun fact Friday

The term "Tall, Dark and Handsome" referred to the black Moors of Spain (Yes, the real Moors were black also, plenty of proof).  

The term "Blue Blood" referred to the skin of white people that were so white, you could see their veins running through their skin, giving them the appearance of having, "blue blood".

Have a great day.

The term tall dark and handsome is the term women use to describe a white male withdark hair and  olive skin
l

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 08:30:42 AM »
The term tall dark and handsome is the term women use to describe a white male withdark hair and  olive skin

The term "Olive Skin" is a term used to refer to people with jet black skin. As Olives come in either one of two colors. BLACK and GREEN.

You don't look GREEN to me. And you certainly aren't JET BLACK.

LOL at you guys using terms that make no sense for your race. LOL....White male with dark hair....LOLOLOLOL....Rea d a book sometime...They've traced the origins of "Tall Dark and Handsome" back to the BLACK Moors...and Olive Skin means BLACK SKIN...It could mean Green also so please notify all Black and Green guys.

Enjoy your day.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 08:32:46 AM »
If you dye your hair, you instantly lose 40lbs off your bench and .65 pts off your batting average.  Fact.
Y

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2013, 08:36:31 AM »
i wish wiggs wouldnt make very thread about race

not every one that uses the term is concious of the moors from hundreds of years ago for fuck sake

put the bluff done brah

world star hip hop playa  8)
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 08:37:22 AM »
The term "Olive Skin" is a term used to refer to people with jet black skin. As Olives come in either one of two colors. BLACK and GREEN.

LOL at you guys using terms that make no sense for your race. LOL....White male with dark hair....LOLOLOLOL....Rea d a book sometime...They've traced the origins of "Tall Dark and Handsome" back to the BLACK Moors...and Olive Skin means BLACK SKIN...It could mean Green also so please notify all Black and Green guys.

Enjoy your day.

hate to burst your bubble wigs but guys like JOHN STAMOS, JOHN TRAVULTA, COLLIN FERREL, DON DRAPER, ....these are the guys women think of when they refer to a man who is "tall dark and handsome." Im not arguing where the saying comes from, but the fact is nobody refers to a black man as tall dark and handsome except black women.....lol
l

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2013, 08:42:59 AM »

hate to burst your bubble wigs but guys like JOHN STAMOS, JOHN TRAVULTA, COLLIN FERREL, DON DRAPER, ....these are the guys women think of when they refer to a man who is "tall dark and handsome." Im not arguing where the saying comes from, but the fact is nobody refers to a black man as tall dark and handsome except black women.....lol

I know what it means today. This is why I pointed it out. It makes no sense. It never meant dark hair. People know that. It's laughable and I'm taking the term back. Same with Olive Skin which makes even less sense. LOLOL.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2013, 08:44:30 AM »

Enjoy your day.

When they say "The Olive Bonitas rule in South America.", they usually mean Olivia Del Rio types.  I think she'd be classified as Morena Clara, definitely not Morena, Talia Therese.

Obviously, meanings get twisted over time and land masses but just a thought.

Black hair is always the common denominator.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 08:45:44 AM »
i wish wiggs wouldnt make very thread about race

not every one that uses the term is concious of the moors from hundreds of years ago for fuck sake

put the bluff done brah

world star hip hop playa  8)

I'm correcting things that need correcting. You understand that for all the negativity said on this board about blacks, there must be a Yang to that Yin. I still love you all I'm just letting you all know the truth and that includes spreading the truth to my Hebrew brethren.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 08:46:38 AM »
My hair went from blonde as a kid to black.

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2013, 08:46:53 AM »

i have naturally black hair. i agree this is the best hair color,,

dyed black hair looks weird, though.. you'll look like a fucking emo or something

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2013, 08:49:56 AM »
i have naturally black hair. i agree this is the best hair color,,

dyed black hair looks weird, though.. you'll look like a fucking emo or something

X2 Nice head of straight black hair is where it's at. Nothing better.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2013, 08:51:23 AM »
When they say "The Olive Bonitas rule in South America.", they usually mean Olivia Del Rio types.  I think she'd be classified as Morena Clara, definitely not Morena, Talia Therese.

It gets twisted to hide the original meaning. These broads aren't "olive colored". There are no tan olives. Olives are either Black or Green. It was a term used for blacks that got taken away over the slave days. Calling someone dark has never referred to their hair. It's referred to skin.          Uncle G-thang.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2013, 08:52:10 AM »

Cut the beefcake shit.  We post enough tranny gimmicks, so you don;t have to post this homo shit.  

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2013, 08:52:34 AM »
In Islam it's Haram to die your hair black. Not sure yet about Christian... But I would think God says no. Same with tats.  
X

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2013, 08:52:42 AM »

that bitch is hot, HAWT

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2013, 08:54:19 AM »
that bitch is hot, HAWT

for real...i need a name STAT

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2013, 08:55:06 AM »
I know what it means today. This is why I pointed it out. It makes no sense. It never meant dark hair. People know that. It's laughable and I'm taking the term back. Same with Olive Skin which makes even less sense. LOLOL.

yeah I agree with you there. I know  the term was never used to describe white men..
l

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2013, 08:56:00 AM »
Eye brows are what you want to dye, not hair.Look at every male celeb in Hollywood and they all have dark eyebrows, frames your face, but all their hair colors are different.There was a study recently where they removed the eyes in 1 pic from famous celebs and the eyebrows in another, the celebs were more recognisable with no eyes and with eyebrows than with eyes and no eyebrows.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2013, 08:56:34 AM »
I'm correcting things that need correcting. You understand that for all the negativity said on this board about blacks, there must be a Yang to that Yin. I still love you all I'm just letting you all know the truth and that includes spreading the truth to my Hebrew brethren.

we are all the same on the inside my friend
T